Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

+76
AceofWands
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
SheLitAFire
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
IoJovi
nite0wl29
ISeeAnIsland
Tex
Moonjump05
Kylo Men
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Reylo Lemon
MrsWindu
lauvamp
vaderito
Piper Maru
Kylo Rey
spacebaby45678
Cowgirlsamurai
Anakin Skywalker
DarthRen
rey09
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
LesCousinsDangereux
SkyStar
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
Helix
Maria26
liveinsummee
Lovely_Rose
colibri
MyOnlyHope
BenRey
bashfulblueeyes3
EchoBase
Lucina
BenSoloLives
special_cases
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
Blood Moon
Little_Boots
motherofpearl1
MoonFyre
tukicarreno
adamdrivershair
reylo1992
panki
DeeBee
Lily Snape
Saracene
Irina de France
Birdwoman
Kyla Ren
Rimfaxe96
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
Mana
LadyHa
Kessel
Krafty
Rei of Sunshine
shii405
snufkin
MindAndMagic
fuhry
Forsythia
80 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 40 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by MyOnlyHope Mon 20 Nov 2017, 4:52 pm

I don't think "something" has to do with love in the slightest. It's an actual plot point, some ancient and mythological thing that binds Rey and Kylo together. It's the real reason Snoke is so interested in the two of them. It's the thing intertwining their destinies. Definitely at the top of the no fly list.

MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 40 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by IoJovi Mon 20 Nov 2017, 4:58 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:I don't think "something" has to do with love in the slightest. It's an actual plot point, some ancient and mythological thing that binds Rey and Kylo together. It's the real reason Snoke is so interested in the two of them. It's the thing intertwining their destinies. Definitely at the top of the no fly list.

@MyOnlyHope

If we are talking about the “SOMETHING truly special” that Snoke says, then no, I don’t think it’s love either.

If we are talking about the Breznican article from EW yesterday where he says Kylo’s feelings are a mixture of envy, admiration and “something else he can’t pinpoint” in regards to Rey, than MOST DEFINITELY!

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Mon 20 Nov 2017, 6:07 pm

IoJovi wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:I don't think "something" has to do with love in the slightest. It's an actual plot point, some ancient and mythological thing that binds Rey and Kylo together. It's the real reason Snoke is so interested in the two of them. It's the thing intertwining their destinies. Definitely at the top of the no fly list.

@MyOnlyHope

If we are talking about the “SOMETHING truly special” that Snoke says, then no, I don’t think it’s love either.

If we are talking about the Breznican article from EW yesterday where he says Kylo’s feelings are a mixture of envy, admiration and “something else he can’t pinpoint” in regards to Rey, than MOST DEFINITELY!

@IoJovi
Oh yeah, for sure. Not every something is the same something. The one from Adam's interview didn't really belong in the same story-related mix. Kylo feels... something he can't quite place for Rey.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:10 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:
IoJovi wrote:

@MyOnlyHope

@IoJovi
Oh yeah, for sure. Not every something is the same something. The one from Adam's interview didn't really belong in the same story-related mix. Kylo feels... something he can't quite place for Rey.
@MyOnlyHope

I had the conclusion from my first viewing that the 'something' is tied up with not just their connection (which we now know is whatever raw power is), but with whatever events resulted in both her abandonment with the instructions to stay put and her parents' disappearance. And that in turn is tied to Snoke and whatever he's been up to and Luke et all were chasing after with the Jedi, relics, the history of the Force, et cetera. It'll be interesting to see if the Force Lore they introduced on Jedha and Chirrut and Baze being part of the Guardians of the Whills ties in with that.

Speaking of R1, anybody else thinking we'll get a "Trust goes both ways" moment with the different character pairings? Biggest one of all being the treacherous bond duo?

I still think Diego Luna is the best part of this movie & can't believe they just killed him off for a one-off role.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40