Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

+76
AceofWands
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Darth Dementor
SheLitAFire
SanghaRen
FrolickingFizzgig
IoJovi
nite0wl29
ISeeAnIsland
Tex
Moonjump05
Kylo Men
Darth Dingbat
Night Huntress
Reylo Lemon
MrsWindu
lauvamp
vaderito
Piper Maru
Kylo Rey
spacebaby45678
Cowgirlsamurai
Anakin Skywalker
DarthRen
rey09
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
LesCousinsDangereux
SkyStar
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
Helix
Maria26
liveinsummee
Lovely_Rose
colibri
MyOnlyHope
BenRey
bashfulblueeyes3
EchoBase
Lucina
BenSoloLives
special_cases
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Moonlight13
RosiePancake
Blood Moon
Little_Boots
motherofpearl1
MoonFyre
tukicarreno
adamdrivershair
reylo1992
panki
DeeBee
Lily Snape
Saracene
Irina de France
Birdwoman
Kyla Ren
Rimfaxe96
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
Mana
LadyHa
Kessel
Krafty
Rei of Sunshine
shii405
snufkin
MindAndMagic
fuhry
Forsythia
80 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 39 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Mon 20 Nov 2017, 8:00 am

MrsWindu wrote:Slightly better quality. She says ‘light...darkness...and something else...it’s calling me.’ Luke says ‘ resist it Rey...’ and is really shouting /flipping out out at the end as she’s stuck in that meditative State

@MrsWindu

Hasn't anyone else noticed that Luke keeps changing postion wrt Rey in this spot? He is in front of her, then behind her, then still behind her, then again in front of her. I am assuming Rey is sitting & mediating so does not move. But Luke does? Circling around her? Smile Or could this be edited from different meditation scenes? It is theoretically possible she meditates more than once I guess? Also in the original teaser it was: "Breath, reach out, What do you see? Light, Darkness, the balance. It is so much bigger." Now it is "Light, Darkness and something else". Were the words from the teaser misleading (as in not belonging to this scene) or are there more than one meditation scenes? What you think?
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 39 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS

Post by Piper Maru Mon 20 Nov 2017, 8:26 am

I don't think the words are misleading, they're just lines from the actual movie slightly adjusted in voice overs to fit the mood of a trailer while keeping the same message/tone/theme.

In TFA, the trailers/TV spots were filled with voice overs, and the voice overs were actually adjusted lines from the movie.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:51 am

So SOMETHING is the word:

Rian:"Rey and Kylo are two sides of something"

Rey:"something has always been inside me and now it's awake."

Rey:"and something else...it's calling me"
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:54 am

This is my favorite TV spot to date. I love how she says "something else" and then it cuts to Snoke, and then says "It's calling me!" and it cuts to Kylo.

"RESIST IT REY!" BAHAHAHAHA what a joke

No one can resist danngerous dreamboat with his outreached hand and puppy boy eyes.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:56 am

yeah, I love the tone in her voice when she says "it's calling me"...so rich and full of emotion, whereas "light....dark....something's awake inside of me" sounds so tranquil and peaceful
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 20 Nov 2017, 10:58 am

I would give all my money to know about what Luke is freaking out in the end.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:02 am

Xylo Ren wrote:This is my favorite TV spot to date. I love how she says "something else" and then it cuts to Snoke, and then says "It's calling me!" and it cuts to Kylo.

No one can resist danngerous dreamboat with his outreached hand and puppy boy eyes.
@Xylo Ren

Quoted for truth!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

@Darth_Awakened

[quote]
Darth_Awakened wrote:I would give all my money to know about what Luke is freaking out in the end.
@Darth_Awakened

see Xylo's post. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:05 am

Definitely cannot wait for Rey to not be able to resist Kylo.

Like, at all.

And Kylo's gonna have it even worse.

Can't wait for them to be unable to resist each other like two destructive magnets colliding just f me up with this treacherous bond pls thanks..
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:12 am

Xylo Ren wrote:Definitely cannot wait for Rey to not be able to resist Kylo.

Like, at all.

And Kylo's gonna have it even worse.

Can't wait for them to be unable to resist each other like two destructive magnets colliding just f me up with this treacherous bond pls thanks..
@Xylo Ren

Everything proceeds as classic literature has foreseen. Overly protective elderly guardian to a young woman, who hasn't been around men much, unwittingly pushes her towards a dark and brooding young man from whom he thinks he should protect her. Youth bands together cause that's the natural way of adolescence like any coming of age story. Elderly guardian later concedes that's the way it should be.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Mon 20 Nov 2017, 12:27 pm

vaderito wrote:So SOMETHING is the word:

@vaderito

And "when I found you, I saw raw, untamed power... and beyond that, something truly special."

This is the one of the real story mysteries under wraps here. It's more than just raw power that binds them.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 20 Nov 2017, 12:49 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:

@vaderito

And "when I found you, I saw raw, untamed power... and beyond that, something truly special."

This is the one of the real story mysteries under wraps here. It's more than just raw power that binds them.
@MyOnlyHope

Cousins? lol!

Great catch on Snoke line! What is something?

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 20 Nov 2017, 12:59 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:

@vaderito

@MyOnlyHope

Yeah! That "something" that is "so much biggere than "light, darkness, a balance" is the key. What binds them, pulling them together? And how does Snoke fit into this? Is he the missing part of the puzzle that define the "something" or is it something else? I tend to think shows that somehow is the missing part because she senses something, first sees Snoke who opens his eyes and then sees Kylo sort of calling to her.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyHa Mon 20 Nov 2017, 1:04 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:This is my favorite TV spot to date. I love how she says "something else" and then it cuts to Snoke, and then says "It's calling me!" and it cuts to Kylo.

@Xylo Ren

This quote makes me so happy.

Also, it's interesting that they used an audio technique for where Kylo reaches out his hand that reminds me a little of the one for one of the international trailers  - There's a pitch downshifting making you feel like you're falling.  This latest one (https://youtu.be/LNGJnp7Z9L8?t=21s) vs the more abrupt international one (https://youtu.be/ptQyH8s8XGI?t=46s)
LadyHa
LadyHa
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 20 Nov 2017, 1:14 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:

@MyOnlyHope

It's a children's fairytale so it has to do with Love. Rey and Kylo will bring Love into the Force. The Force has 2 sides but nothing really to bind them, that's why they fall out of balance.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Mon 20 Nov 2017, 1:23 pm

@Xylo Ren

No wonder the Resistance doesn't mean much to her. She doesn't want to resist Kylo Very Happy
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Mon 20 Nov 2017, 1:47 pm

@Xylo Ren

Quoted for truth!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

@Darth_Awakened

Darth_Awakened wrote:I would give all my money to know about what Luke is freaking out  in the end.
@Darth_Awakened

see Xylo's post.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Is there a crack vid yet? I need Rey saying this inter cut with Kylo reaching out, and maybe shirtless Adam lol. And the words Antis plastered over Luke's face with him yelling "Resist Rey!". Laughing
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 20 Nov 2017, 1:54 pm

Another TV Spot but nothing new except that Rey cuts that rock in half during her training. Kylo would be proud.

https://twitter.com/theswlegacy/status/932680586749243392
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:18 pm

vaderito wrote:

Everything proceeds as classic literature has foreseen. Overly protective elderly guardian to a young woman, who hasn't been around men much, unwittingly pushes her towards a dark and brooding young man from whom he thinks he should protect her. Youth bands together cause that's the natural way of adolescence like any coming of age story. Elderly guardian later concedes that's the way it should be.

It's like poetry, really!

DarthRen wrote:Another TV Spot but nothing new except that Rey cuts that rock in half during her training. Kylo would be proud.

RAW POWAH!
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyHa Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:25 pm

DarthRen wrote:Another TV Spot but nothing new except that Rey cuts that rock in half during her training. Kylo would be proud.

@DarthRen

Ooh, she looks so bad*** in that clip! Combined with her confident tone from another trailer's dialogue, "Kylo failed you. I won't." - and I am excited to see Rey come in to her own and noticeably start changing. She seemed like a child to me in TFA and it's fun to see her develop in new ways.
LadyHa
LadyHa
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:37 pm

Loooved that TV spot. Mark Hamill is going to be amazing and that music... phew. Rey is going to be put through the wringer big time in this film. Btw, Kylo in TFA: "I feel it again... the pull to the light." Rey: "There's something else... it's calling me." Odds of Rey having dark side origins? And the Snoke thing made me think of this...

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 39 Img_0034
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:58 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:I would give all my money to know about what Luke is freaking out in the end.
@Darth_Awakened

I bet she breaks that cliff section they are on and fall. :-p
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:39 pm

Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:51 pm

It looks like he's turning round to look or talk to someone? Sorry for bad screenshot

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): NO SPOILERS - Page 39 Img_6213

Last edited by MrsWindu on Mon 20 Nov 2017, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Mon 20 Nov 2017, 3:55 pm

Sorry folks - can't seem to upload anything.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Mon 20 Nov 2017, 4:35 pm

People! I think I figured out what "Something" is...

its....

LOVE! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you H-beating H-beating H-beating H-beating H-beating Love Love Love Love Love
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next