Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?...

+31
Gemini
Moonlight13
creepi0
MeadowofAshes
CienaRee
MrsWindu
Darth Dementor
Darth Dingbat
reylo1992
Rimfaxe96
vaderito
RosiePancake
rey09
SkyStar
Saracene
panki
Mana
Darth_Awakened
Kessel
Rei of Sunshine
Forsythia
WillowMeena
BenRey
Camaro
snufkin
ISeeAnIsland
IoJovi
PalmettoBlue
MyOnlyHope
Xylo Ren
FrolickingFizzgig
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?...

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Vote_lcap78%BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 78% 
[ 51 ]
BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 65

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Empty Re: BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?...

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:35 am

BBHate doesn't deserve BB-8.

Any romance between these two doesn't make sense and is simply bad writing. It also sends a bad message about romancing the enemy droid. Disney wouldn't dare make such a controversial and taboo movie.

So NO JUST NO!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Empty Re: BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?...

Post by SkyStar Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:44 am

LOL guys, I can't even bare to you all - shipping two related characters??? Obviously, they are twins and BB-9E is just jealous of BB-8...
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 20 Oct 2017, 5:55 am

panki wrote:BB-8 already has a tall and cute canon gf named IVEE who fixes the ship he navigates to show how much she cares for him.....and when they're together, they forget that everyone else exists......If BB-8 was still single, I'd have shipped BB-8 and BB-9E. (Also, Phasma already killed BB-9E- or at least one of them Sad )

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Bb-82

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Bb-8
@panki
God, don't you know MISDIRECTION when you see it? That whole comic is misdirection. The pages don't even line up. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this, because denial is without any doubt the healthiest defence-mechanism.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Cover-ears-gif

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 054e7b4672681467e266adddeec83161

Rei of Sunshine wrote:I ship R2-B8.

BB8 was there when R2 was revived. And BB8 had the missing piece of the map R2 has.

BB8 literally completes R2!

Also I don't care for the age gap. It only shows how much R2 can share with BB8 about his adventures. We all saw on SW Blips how BB8 fandroided over R2.

He was already smitten!

After BB8's courageous journey in TFA, I bet he and R2 are somewhat kindred spirits.

fite me
@Rei of Sunshine
HOW DARE your differing opinion threaten my own opinion. R E P O R T.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Br2K45U
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:17 am

I will never get over that they gave kylo a BB unit too. Like what even....

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by IoJovi Fri 20 Oct 2017, 8:39 am

Mana wrote:Wth? BB 8 is like only 19 and BB 9E is probably 40 or something! Thats an abusive age gap!!!!!

Also, I think they might be twins, so no way...
@Mana

I can't breathe because of this post.  Thanks a lot!!!

lol!  lol!  lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 20 Oct 2017, 9:39 am

I voted Possible but where's Ruke thread?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 20 Oct 2017, 3:59 pm

The ungodly meta comparison of BB-98 being inside each other's hearts, souls and minds.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Silly-bb8-9e

They reported for disassembly and something... interesting happened.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:19 pm

Oh please... they're COUSINS!!!!
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 20 Oct 2017, 4:37 pm

Rimfaxe96 wrote:Oh please... they're COUSINS!!!!
@Rimfaxe96
Actually, they're twins.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Giphy
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 20 Oct 2017, 5:11 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Rimfaxe96 wrote:Oh please... they're COUSINS!!!!
@Rimfaxe96
Actually, they're twins.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Giphy
@FrolickingFizzgig

s***! I thought BB-8 had bumped into his unknown DS mommy. What am I gonna do now?

lol!  lol!  lol!
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sun 22 Oct 2017, 9:13 am

Somewhat off topic, but still related.

Here's a really cute AU Reylo fic with BB8 and BB9E are corgis.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/12040497/chapters/27260979

Rey owns BB, an orange corgi, and Ben owns Nines, a black backed corgi.

FLUFF ABOUND
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Tue 31 Oct 2017, 6:01 am

OH MY

Elsewhere, Scanlan teases a scene where BB-8 is on the run from his evil First Order doppelgänger, BB-9E. “There was this one scene in particular where BB-8 is in disguise and has to try and make his way without being recognised,” Scanlan says. “It just seemed so threatening that his doppelgänger would be the very one that may or may not discover him.”

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/star-wars-last-jedi/last-jedi-new-revelations-star-wars-creatures-boss/
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 31 Oct 2017, 6:43 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:OH MY

Elsewhere, Scanlan teases a scene where BB-8 is on the run from his evil First Order doppelgänger, BB-9E. “There was this one scene in particular where BB-8 is in disguise and has to try and make his way without being recognised,” Scanlan says. “It just seemed so threatening that his doppelgänger would be the very one that may or may not discover him.”

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/star-wars-last-jedi/last-jedi-new-revelations-star-wars-creatures-boss/
@Darth Dingbat

BB-8 and BB9E canon romance confirmed!

cheers

Oh just forgot I'am an anti here.

Disney will pay for this!

lol!

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Tue 31 Oct 2017, 6:56 am

@Darth Dingbat

BB9E chases BB8, stuns him with her stun gun, a bridal carries him with her grapple hooks. She then proceeds to make him her guest, and force the map to Luke out of him.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 31 Oct 2017, 7:20 am

ROFL

How does a droid disguise itself? Is he hiding himself under garbage? Does he paint himself in a different colour or rebbuild himself with different parts that are lying around? Or does he have a disguise mode that will quickly remodel him? This sounds like something that could be really ridiculous.

Well, at least we will have some BB-8/BB-9E interaction. Maybe the story is not going to go the way we think and 9E will actually help him.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 31 Oct 2017, 7:54 am

Forsythia wrote:

ROFL

How does a droid disguise itself? Is he hiding himself under garbage? Does he paint himself in a different colour or rebbuild himself with different parts that are lying around? Or does he have a disguise mode that will quickly remodel him? This sounds like something that could be really ridiculous.

Well, at least we will have some BB-8/BB-9E interaction. Maybe the story is not going to go the way we think and 9E will actually help him.
@Forsythia

You've got me thinking of something from SW rebels.... I think they'll paint BB-8 (change his plates etc) to make him look like a BB-9 droid....just like Chopper was disguised in rebels.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 640?cb=20141105093527

Either BB-9E will be captured and BB-8 will be disguised as it on the undercover mission with Finn, Rose and DJ....like Chopper replaced droid 264.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 310?cb=20150217042931

Or BB-8 will go undercover, get caught by BB-8E but later escape together and become friends like Chopper and AP-5.

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Cdzco1vUUAAjnU0

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Tue 31 Oct 2017, 2:59 pm

Aight time to start a BB-8 and BB-9E forum. One threads not enough to to contain it's sheer epicness!
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Tue 31 Oct 2017, 4:00 pm

@Darth Dingbat

Hoping the new issue of Empire is turning up on my doorstep tomorrow with more info in this darling duo. Apparently it’ll also feature a Porgs/ Caretakers feature.
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 31 Oct 2017, 5:46 pm

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Tumblr_oypgrq0VdT1w6j24yo2_1280
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 31 Oct 2017, 5:55 pm

Darth Dementor wrote:Aight time to start a BB-8 and BB-9E forum. One threads not enough to to contain it's sheer epicness!
@Darth Dementor

I'd join! Smile
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Mon 13 Nov 2017, 7:00 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Guys, do you think this could be abuse apologizing? He BUMPS her from behind without her permission and gives her elevator eyes. I think it might be metaphorical torture. Yikes. :/

BB-8 and BB-9E Love Story... Possible?... - Page 2 Ozj6d6btguqkacvnkgfi
@FrolickingFizzgig

It's been confirmed BB-8 is a girl so that excuse isn't going to fly. Very Happy
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/bb-8-droid-girl-female/   
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Mon 13 Nov 2017, 7:14 pm

But both Poe and Rey refer to BB-8 as "him". Shouldn't Poe as BB-8's owner know if it's a male or female droid? And Rey speaks droid, so wouldn't BB-8 have told her?

Edit:
There's an article that says that BB-8 was originally considered to be female by the crew, but later for some reason became male.
(http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/13/bb-8-gender-star-wars/)

Last edited by Forsythia on Mon 13 Nov 2017, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Mon 13 Nov 2017, 7:19 pm

Darth Dementor wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Guys, do you think this could be abuse apologizing? He BUMPS her from behind without her permission and gives her elevator eyes. I think it might be metaphorical torture. Yikes. :/

@FrolickingFizzgig

It's been confirmed BB-8 is a girl so that excuse isn't going to fly. Very Happy
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/bb-8-droid-girl-female/   
@Darth Dementor

And soon we'll learn that BB-9E is actually male and their love story is meant to parallel Reylo. How cute! Laughing
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Mon 13 Nov 2017, 7:35 pm

Darth Dementor wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@Darth Dementor
Ahhh, now I think I find Rey and BB-8's interactions are even cuter for me now that we know BB-8's a girl. Very Happy Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next