Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

+66
californiagirl
KnightsofReylo_2015
Darth Dingbat
SanghaRen
adamdrivershair
Piper Maru
Gemlake
Moonlight13
Lovely_Rose
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Lucina
Armadeus
Starliteprism
Anakin Skywalker
Kylo Men
nite0wl29
MindAndMagic
Lily Snape
RosiePancake
BenRey
Maria26
FrolickingFizzgig
LesCousinsDangereux
Geralt_Riv
Darth_marshmallow
Cowgirlsamurai
Casper
benorganasolo
SkyStar
panki
jakkusun
spacebaby45678
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
CienaRee
Irina de France
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
tukicarreno
Darth Rowan
SheLitAFire
liveinsummee
Rei of Sunshine
IoJovi
rey09
shii405
Night Huntress
EchoBase
reylo1992
nemapasara
bashfulblueeyes3
soulluos
Kylo Rey
Saracene
DarthRen
Kessel
SoloSideCousin
MrsWindu
vaderito
ZioRen
LadyHa
MyOnlyHope
Birdwoman
Darth_Awakened
70 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by tukicarreno Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:40 pm

They also have to do the world premieres right? I saw a tweet from Mark that in the TLJ press tour they were even going to Mexico City!

So I am thinking the cast will likely go to Paris, London, Tokyo, Seoul,  (Berlin& Madrid maybe), Mexico City plus the usual LA and NY premieres.

So much to look forward to! And I have a feeling that this time Adam & Daisy will be paired quite a bit. Cannot wait. Very Happy
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:55 pm

I want carpool karaoke with James Cordon and Daisy! Claps Approves
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Tue 14 Nov 2017, 12:58 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:I want carpool karaoke with James Cordon and Daisy! Claps Approves
@SheLitAFire

Carpool karaoke with the entire cast, come on. They can all sing. cheers cheers cheers
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Tue 14 Nov 2017, 3:04 pm

Irina de France wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:I want carpool karaoke with James Cordon and Daisy! Claps Approves
@SheLitAFire

Carpool karaoke with the entire cast, come on. They can all sing. cheers cheers cheers
@Irina de France

I want them to cover Rihanna We Found Love
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 14 Nov 2017, 5:37 pm

LadyHa wrote:I wonder if they'll get anyone on SNL again. Matt the Radar Technician is one of their most watched videos and Disney somehow got Felicity Jones on there last season.
@LadyHa

I'd love to see all of them, but seriously, Adam needs to be a once-a-year regular on SNL. He was *that good*. Like, "Alec Baldwin, please make room for Mr. Driver" good. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 14 Nov 2017, 6:11 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
LadyHa wrote:I wonder if they'll get anyone on SNL again. Matt the Radar Technician is one of their most watched videos and Disney somehow got Felicity Jones on there last season.
@LadyHa

I'd love to see all of them, but seriously, Adam needs to be a once-a-year regular on SNL. He was *that good*. Like, "Alec Baldwin, please make room for Mr. Driver" good. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

Id love of see Adam back on SNL, and yes, the return of Matt wouldn't be bad either, lol.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 14 Nov 2017, 8:24 pm

Daisy talked to USA Today a bit about Star Wars The Last Jedi.

Ridley is so pro-porgs (Rey not so much).

The free world fell in love when the chubby porg creatures made a screaming debut in The Last Jedi trailer last month. It hit Ridley, too. She lists a porg toy as one of her prized possessions. "It’s bringing a lot of pleasure right now," says Ridley, calling the character "adorable" and "hilarious." The love affair started on set with the goofy looking puppet, operated by the same crew who handle droid BB-8. "It’s wonderful to be working around practical things on set that have such personality," says Ridley, But Rey won't fall for the creature's charms. "Rey, honestly, is too wrapped up in her own journey to pay attention to porgs," says Ridley. "Which is a sad thing." wrote:

Snoke will provide the worst kind of 'test' for Rey.

Supreme Leader Snoke (Andy Serkis) ain't pretty and acts worse. "He looks mental. Snoke is an evil guy, if you can call him a guy," says Ridley. Last Jedi's trailer shows Rey screaming under Snoke torture. Ridley says the torture scenes were long enough to leave her hoarse. "It was painful. My throat hurt after that one," says Ridley. "Snoke is one of those tests for Rey," she adds. "And when I say testing, it's the worst use of testing ever." wrote:
Watch for Kylo Ren and Rey time.

Is there something special going on with Rey and the Dark Side-dwelling Kylo Ren (Adam Driver)? The two seem to have a special connection in the trailers. Ridley choses her words carefully. "These are two people who represent two very different sides of life, good and evil," she says. "That's going to be explored more in this." wrote:

Luke Skywalker is annoyed with Rey.

Rey is expecting Luke Skywalker to be thrilled to get his lightsaber back in Last Jedi. But he's not happy to see her. "She thinks there’s going to be a warm welcome. But Luke went to this island to get away and he doesn’t want to be disturbed," says Ridley. Don't fret. Skywalker takes "a tremendous journey from the beginning of the relationship to ultimately where they end up in the film." Our personal theory: He had coffee. wrote:

Judi Dench really doesn't know squat about Star Wars.

Dench seems to be a Star Wars nut, grilling Ridley in one of Gad's videos on fan-minutia such as whether she had been tested for midi-chlorians, living cells in tune with the Force (from Episode I – The Phantom Menace).She played the part well, but Dench doesn't have Force fever. "She was like, 'Medi...Midi-chlorians, what is that?' Josh and I had to explain," says Ridley, who says she had Gad had to stifle their laughs when cameras rolled. Dench did ask Ridley to shoot a personal Star Wars video for her grandson. "Obviously he's very interested." wrote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/11/14/daisy-ridley-porgs-kylo-ren-and-more-star-war-last-jedi-teasers/851353001/

Glad that Daisy loves the Porgs. Few things about Snoke, vague standard thing about Rey-Kylo and about Judi Dench. That's just hilarious and sweet at the same time. Very Happy
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 8:59 pm

I hope Adam filming the Black Klansman with Spike Lee won’t put a crimp in his TLJ promotional duties. I so want to see Adam and Daisy interviewed together, or at least as part of a cast ensemble.

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:16 pm

KrazyForKylo wrote:I hope Adam filming the Black Klansman with Spike Lee won’t put a crimp in his TLJ promotional duties. I so want to see Adam and Daisy interviewed together, or at least as part of a cast ensemble.
@KrazyForKylo

Hmmm yeah, is Daisy done filming Chaos Walking? I mean, they're required to do some promotional stuff and attend premieres so I'm assuming they get certain days off in they're in the middle of a project to do that kind of stuff?
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:21 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:I hope Adam filming the Black Klansman with Spike Lee won’t put a crimp in his TLJ promotional duties. I so want to see Adam and Daisy interviewed together, or at least as part of a cast ensemble.
@KrazyForKylo

Hmmm yeah, is Daisy done filming Chaos Walking? I mean, they're required to do some promotional stuff and attend premieres so I'm assuming they get certain days off in they're in the middle of a project to do that kind of stuff?
@SheLitAFire

When Daisy attended the MOTOE premiere I think she said she was heading back to Canada to finish up on Chaos Walking. It sounds like she will be done on that before December. I follow Spike Lee on Twitter and he’s been posting pictures from the Black Klansman set (none of Adam yet!) I don’t think he’s been filming long, only a week or two, but it might not be a long shoot. I’m sure accommodations will be made for Adam to attend TLJ events. I think he was still filming Paterson during TFA promotion and he managed to honour those commitments, so hopefully it will all be fine.

Last edited by KrazyForKylo on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:22 pm

@KrazyForKylo

Oh right, he films that movie. I guess, Adam will go at least for LA and NY premieres and some interviews. Maybe less than he did for TFA, usually filming takes priority over press tour.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:28 pm

I would loooovee to see Daisy host SNL. I have a fantasy of a reylo-eque SNL video. Like wouldn't it be hilarious is SNL made a video making fun of all the Rey theories and kylo/rey are we cousins or not dynamics/shipping wars. I think Daisy would have great input on that XD 

I am sooo eager for Daisy to go on graham because she was robbed of her saber moment. Give it to her Graham!! I am really looking forward to the "besties" talking more on screen together lol.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:35 pm

rey09 wrote:I would loooovee to see Daisy host SNL. I have a fantasy of a reylo-eque SNL video. Like wouldn't it be hilarious is SNL made a video making fun of all the Rey theories and kylo/rey are we cousins or not dynamics/shipping wars. I think Daisy would have great input on that XD 

I am sooo eager for Daisy to go on graham because she was robbed of her saber moment. Give it to her Graham!! I am really looking forward to the "besties" talking more on screen together lol.
@rey09

Agreed with the bolded part ^ Hey
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 9:49 pm

Mark, Daisy and Rian will be in Mexico City next week to promote TLJ https://twitter.com/filmsteria/status/930558243214151680

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:06 pm

Welp, no Adam. Neutral
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:11 pm

DarthRen wrote:Welp, no Adam. Neutral
@DarthRen

Cheer up, buttercup. He won't be completely absent from the press tour.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:14 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
DarthRen wrote:Welp, no Adam. Neutral
@DarthRen

Cheer up, buttercup. He won't be completely absent from the press tour.
@SheLitAFire

More interviews with Adam, the better I feel. Wink

Wanna see the whole gang back together and Adam always gives such a thoughtful answers. Love listening to him.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:23 pm

@KrazyForKylo

But is he already filming that? Aww man, I really hope he goes to some cities to promote with the cast. They are promoting Kylo with Rey everywhere so you would think he would go to some of these events. *prayer circle*
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:30 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

But is he already filming that?
@tukicarreno

Filming began a couple of weeks ago and Adam is in it, so he’s probably going to be busy with this movie for the next couple of months.

I can’t see him not being present for US promotion, at least. The Black Klansman is filming in New York so he’ll be on hand for talk shows and such, I should think.

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 14 Nov 2017, 10:38 pm

DarthRen wrote:
@KrazyForKylo

Oh right, he films that movie. I guess, Adam will go at least for LA and NY premieres and some interviews. Maybe less than he did for TFA, usually filming takes priority over press tour.
@DarthRen

Damn.. If only Adam would´t be doing that movie right now.
It would be  really disappointing not to see him in the press tour when Kylo & Rey have been front and center in TLJ marketing. Neutral Sad
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by liveinsummee Wed 15 Nov 2017, 1:00 am

Aww.. Knowing he's busy filming is kinda sad..

I enjoy TFA press tour especially when they went to other city outside US like Japan/Seoul..

Well, should give more of Adam-daisy photo shoot/ more interview then.. For TLJ
liveinsummee
liveinsummee
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://modestmi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Wed 15 Nov 2017, 2:35 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they decided that Daisy and Adam shouldn't promote the movie together too much, especially when it comes to live situations where things are just harder to control, unlike the trailer and magazine articles.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:35 am

Saracene wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they decided that Daisy and Adam shouldn't promote the movie together too much, especially when it comes to live situations where things are just harder to control, unlike the trailer and magazine articles.
@Saracene

Yeah. The closer we get to the movie, the more I think that's true. Promoting the movie together would prompt more questions about their characters' connection and interactions, and based on the very vague answer Daisy gave in her recent USA Today interview about Rey and Kylo, it's clear whatever their connection is, it's spoiler-ish.

I still hope we get something with the two of them, an interview or photo shoot...maybe we'll get something in the BTS stuff on the DVD. Perhaps a shot of Daisy doing Adam's hair or something. Wink
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:52 am

Kessel wrote:
Saracene wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they decided that Daisy and Adam shouldn't promote the movie together too much, especially when it comes to live situations where things are just harder to control, unlike the trailer and magazine articles.
@Saracene

Yeah. The closer we get to the movie, the more I think that's true. Promoting the movie together would prompt more questions about their characters' connection and interactions, and based on the very vague answer Daisy gave in her recent USA Today interview about Rey and Kylo, it's clear whatever their connection is, it's spoiler-ish.

I still hope we get something with the two of them, an interview or photo shoot...maybe we'll get something in the BTS stuff on the DVD. Perhaps a shot of Daisy doing Adam's hair or something. Wink
@Kessel

They were joking with it. Wink

Daisy and Adam will have some interview maybe at least among the group, press conferences where also questions can go towards Kylo and Rey dynamic. So it's kinda given people will ask, if these two are in the same room. This is probably more about Adam's schedule and mixing his duties to Star Wars than not revealing their dynamic. People can ask Daisy ragardless of it even without Adam around based on the trailer, marketing campaign.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:59 am

DarthRen wrote:
Kessel wrote:
@Saracene

@Kessel

They were joking with it. Wink

Daisy and Adam will have some interview maybe at least among the group, press conferences where also questions can go towards Kylo and Rey dynamic. So it's kinda given people will ask, if these two are in the same room. This is probably more about Adam's schedule and mixing his duties to Star Wars than not revealing their dynamic. People can ask Daisy ragardless of it even without Adam around based on the trailer, marketing campaign.
@DarthRen

Yeah, it could be just a joke, but I'm holding onto a little hope that there's some truth in it, as there are with all good jokes...Wink
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next