Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:40 pm

vaderito wrote:
LesCousinsDangereux wrote:  

Well, on the balance of probablity, 1 force ghost is much more likely than 3. I personally feel 3 would be too many (an overkill! Smile ) Not saying that is it not possible. But based on what we know so far - there is nothing that indicates that for some reason 3 force ghosts are needed storywise - I will go with only 1 force ghost.
@LesCousinsDangereux

Actually no. There's bigger probability that there are 2 or 3 because of previous movies. Calling just 1 is bold and likely induced by something tangible. Calling 2 or 3 is not, it's "can't decide which one to keep and which one to lose to appear like I know something".

@vaderito

Yeah, the three would be like the ROTJ grouping. Going with one is riskier IMO.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:43 pm

Reyloismine also said they have a cave scene. The Cave is one of these tracks.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:44 pm

ZioRen wrote:I'm going to assume the one Force ghost is Yoda. Since we've had other things where people accidentally spilled the beans about that.
@ZioRen

Yeah, I believe there were rumors (leaks?) that Frank Oz was seen on set, as well as a Yoda puppet. They may have been separate rumors.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:44 pm

She is legit. It's just that we Reylos are cautious by nature but she is legit.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:45 pm

She is the one who said there was not a kiss, but lots of UST? Shirtless scene of Kylo?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:45 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Reyloismine also said they have a cave scene. The Cave is one of these tracks.
@FrolickingFizzgig

The cave is also emphasized in the VD. If there are people still thinking that Reyloismine might have just seen the VD early.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:47 pm

Birdwoman wrote:She is the one who said there was not a kiss, but lots of UST? Shirtless scene of Kylo?
@Birdwoman

She basically said she was happy with Reylo but to manage expectations and that both antis and Reylos would be happy about something by the end of the movie. Which sounds ominous.

Though I wonder if the "manage expectations" bit is just about the fact that there's no kiss. Which most Reylo shippers I've seen assumed would be the case anyways.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:49 pm

ZioRen wrote:
Birdwoman wrote:She is the one who said there was not a kiss, but lots of UST? Shirtless scene of Kylo?
@Birdwoman

She basically said she was happy with Reylo but to manage expectations and that both antis and Reylos would be happy about something by the end of the movie. Which sounds ominous.

Though I wonder if the "manage expectations" bit is just about the fact that there's no kiss. Which most Reylo shippers I've seen assumed would be the case anyways.
@ZioRen

I think it might have been the kiss. She started off with that sparkling eyed porg, so she seemed pretty pleased.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:52 pm

vaderito wrote:She is legit. It's just that we Reylos are cautious by nature but she is legit.
@vaderito

What makes you so sure?

all this fake or not fake or semi-fake leaks are messing with my mind and start to stressing me out.

I'll believe the story after the first of us seen it on December 13th or 14th Rolling Eyes
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 1:54 pm

We'll get real info after the premiere on the 9th, probably. If we're still skeptical, I think Rachael (swnonsense on Tumblr and Scavenger's Hoard podcast host) is seeing it on the 12th and we can certainly trust her if she chooses to give us the rundown.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:03 pm

50 people on site! 34 of which are guests! Haha!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:03 pm

ZioRen wrote:We'll get real info after the premiere on the 9th, probably. If we're still skeptical, I think Rachael (swnonsense on Tumblr and Scavenger's Hoard podcast host) is seeing it on the 12th and we can certainly trust her if she chooses to give us the rundown.
@ZioRen

we'll get it on 11th too. ViewerAnon has shows a proof that he's seeing it on 11th and he was reliable in the past.

@night Huntress Unlike fake leaks her corroborated. At least some things, we are to see about 1 Force Ghost.

Last edited by vaderito on Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:04 pm

vaderito wrote:
ZioRen wrote:We'll get real info after the premiere on the 9th, probably. If we're still skeptical, I think Rachael (swnonsense on Tumblr and Scavenger's Hoard podcast host) is seeing it on the 12th and we can certainly trust her if she chooses to give us the rundown.
@ZioRen

we'll get it on 11th too. ViewerAnon has shows a proof that he's seeing it on 11th and he was reliable in the past.
@vaderito

The same guy said that someone might give him the scoop after the premiere on the 9th too, didn't he?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:04 pm

ZioRen wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@ZioRen

@vaderito

The same guy said that someone might give him the scoop after the premiere on the 9th too, didn't he?
@ZioRen

yep!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:06 pm

vaderito wrote:
ZioRen wrote:
vaderito wrote:
@ZioRen

@vaderito

@ZioRen

yep!
@vaderito

That's lovely! But getting the details from a fellow Reylo is a lot different than getting them from a general viewer. As we now know, we tend to see beyond what most people do in these movies.  Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Icon_lol
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:08 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:50 people on site! 34 of which are guests! Haha!
@Rei of Sunshine

Look how many views are on this thread. LOL. Hiya, lurkers! No shade, since I lurk in a few places myself to get those hot deets.  Wink
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:22 pm

I think she said manage your expectations in that not everything is all rainbows and sunshine. I didn't see her say anything about anti's being happy, nor did I see her say anything about there not being a kiss. I saw someone was sent an anonymous about there not being a kiss. I don't always trust anonymous. Anyway, did I miss a tweet from our tumblr friend, did she delete? I think there is a lot of the telephone game going on with the spoilers and lots of people receiving messages about people saying they saw the movie.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:28 pm

I just want to point out the following:

Nowhere in VD it is said that Reylo has the Force Bond. What they have does not have a name and is referred to as "the strange connection through the Force". So while it looks like FB, it likely isn't since they don't call it FB. It's something new that has no name cause nobody had it. Therefore, different rules apply that may be similar to FB ones but not the same.

IMO, the connection is Two Sides of the Prime Jedi (Symbol). Together, they create "prime jedi" hence the connection. It isn't familial and it isn't master/apprentice. It's new.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:32 pm

ZioRen wrote:
Rei of Sunshine wrote:50 people on site! 34 of which are guests! Haha!
@Rei of Sunshine

Look how many views are on this thread. LOL. Hiya, lurkers! No shade, since I lurk in a few places myself to get those hot deets.  Wink
@ZioRen

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Giphy
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:37 pm

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN!!!!!!!!! ONLY A WEEK LEFT BEFORE WE CAN DISCUSS THE ACTUAL MOVIE!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by teltaru Thu 07 Dec 2017, 2:53 pm

vaderito wrote:I just want to point out the following:

Nowhere in VD it is said that Reylo has the Force Bond. What they have does not have a name and is referred to as "the strange connection through the Force". So while it looks like FB, it likely isn't since they don't call it FB. It's something new that has no name cause nobody had it. Therefore, different rules apply that may be similar to FB ones but not the same.

IMO, the connection is Two Sides of the Prime Jedi (Symbol). Together, they create "prime jedi" hence the connection. It isn't familial and it isn't master/apprentice. It's new.
@vaderito

Here's the full quote:
As Rey's abilities increase, so does a strange and seemingly unprecedented connection in the Force that spans across the Galaxy to unite Kylo Ren and Rey. The bond is powerful, and gives Rey insights into Ren that not even Skywalker can see.
...which reads to me like Reylos came pretty damn close to the truth with their Force Bond predictions. In fact, this is any generic Reylo fanfic I've read, ever. Laughing You need to give yourselves more credit for coming up with this 2 years ago.

teltaru
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Thu 07 Dec 2017, 3:22 pm

Regarding the last information we got from both the last spot and the visual dictionnary:

1) OMG! That shot of Rey holding Kylo's lightsaber is so amazing! I immediately thought to the TFA moment and that Clone Wars scene where Anakin gives Padme his lightsaber saying that this weapon is his life

2) @Skystar, amazing comparison between "Peace and purpose" and "Pride and Prejudice" regarding the soundtrack. That makes me think if War and Peace by Tolstoi

3) Leia will apparently get injured in the course of the movie, probably during the evacuation. However, we do know thanks Daisy that she and Rey will share a scene by the very end of the movie, probably the shot we've seen once in a BTS footage

4) It is also confirmed by the visual dictionary that Kylo Ren does lead the battle of Crait

5) Look at this picture representing the yin yang on Ahch-To. Am I the only one that sees a form that looks strangely like...
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Tumblr81
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Tumblr82
Snoke???
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Index22
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 07 Dec 2017, 3:42 pm

teltaru wrote:
vaderito wrote:I just want to point out the following:

@vaderito

Here's the full quote:
As Rey's abilities increase, so does a strange and seemingly unprecedented connection in the Force that spans across the Galaxy to unite Kylo Ren and Rey. The bond is powerful, and gives Rey insights into Ren that not even Skywalker can see.
...which reads to me like Reylos came pretty damn close to the truth with their Force Bond predictions. In fact, this is any generic Reylo fanfic I've read, ever. Laughing You need to give yourselves more credit for coming up with this 2 years ago.
@teltaru

I thought the Force Bond was pretty straight forward in the VD, with very little room for interpretation.  I keep making jokes about this, but it seems that Rian has written and directed a EXTREMELY HIGH BUDGET Reylo fic.  Probably 80% of the fanfics I read, especially in the early days, had them meeting this way in the beginning.

As far as the sound track goes, I think it's likely fake.  For one, half those titles are atrocious.  Not Rey, Luke, nor Kylo has a title, yet Phasma does, and it's called Chrome Dome at that?  Shocked  Also, if you do a comparison to the TFA soundtrack, they are night and day as far as quality is concerned.  If the TLJ one was authentically John William's, the differences in quality wouldn't be that apparent.  

There's also other hints, like the word "and" being in italic on the real one, and not on the TLJ one, etc.

Anyone who has access to a print shop can make up what's shown in the photo in an hour or two, so I don't think it having a jacket automatically makes it legit.  I was quite relieved to discover these findings, tbh.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Thu 07 Dec 2017, 3:58 pm

@IoJovi It seems to me that they don't call it FB because it's something different. It looks like FB but they obivously don't want the term back in canon or whatever. They are introducing new lore with these two characters so I bet that their connection/bond is not your run-of-the-mill FB that Jedi can have.

I mena, it sure is FB but RAWPOWAH Edition. or Prime Jedi Edition. So anyone who tries the last breath spin that it means siblings lol! lol! lol! lol! is going to hate TLJ. Time to Accept. it's been 2 years, staying locked up in Denial phase is embarrassing.

@Reylo1992 But isn't Snoke supposed to be pretty?

LOL, if Snoke is PJ it;'s gonna be hilarious of Rey and Kylo are two sides of Snoke like they were supposed to be two sides of Anakin! lol! lol! lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:05 pm

vaderito wrote:@IoJovi It seems to me that they don't call it FB because it's something different. It looks like FB but they obivously don't want the term back in canon or whatever. They are introducing new lore with these two characters so I bet that their connection/bond is not your run-of-the-mill FB that Jedi can have.

I mena, it sure is FB but RAWPOWAH Edition. or Prime Jedi Edition. So anyone who tries the last breath spin that it means siblings lol! lol! lol! lol! is going to hate TLJ. Time to Accept. it's been 2 years, staying locked up in Denial phase is embarrassing.
@vaderito

Same definition, different name.  Even if they call it something different, the trope is the same.  Rey and Kylo come into contact with one another through a connection in the Force, that connection grows stronger.  He then finds her in Ach-To because of this 'bond'.  The only thing I'm not expecting that is a frequent plot point in fics is for her to accidentally see him showering, or.....doing something else... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next