Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+70
ThereThere
Jozie
RKR Connection
grimbergen
Darth_marshmallow
LadyHa
TheLastJedi
SheLitAFire
unicorn
Helix
Gemini
AcrosstheStars
californiagirl
whisperingwillow
reylodownlo
AceofWands
BenRey
Nyx
Moonjump05
Marlow
Ynqve
Darth Rowan
liveinsummee
special_cases
vinventure12
Atenais
rawpowah
ISeeAnIsland
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Moonlight13
Gemlake
Maria26
nite0wl29
Piper Maru
panki
SkyStar
Darth_Awakened
MoonFyre
motherofpearl1
Saracene
Cowgirlsamurai
Acritiqua
Lovely_Rose
DarthRen
kroi
MeadowofAshes
Kylo Men
CienaRee
MyOnlyHope
RosiePancake
lauvamp
IoJovi
reylo1992
teltaru
Birdwoman
Kessel
LesCousinsDangereux
nemapasara
Rei of Sunshine
ZioRen
Darth Dingbat
bashfulblueeyes3
Irina de France
FrolickingFizzgig
SoloSideCousin
ReyofLightSide
vaderito
Night Huntress
Kylo Rey
74 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Guest Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:31 pm

I can’t be doing with the Tumblr drama! One person is dropping spoilers and another is begging people not to read them. Both are milking it for all it’s worth IMO, and this isn’t fair to shippers who are already stressed. I can’t help feeling it will just be more FAF!

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:31 pm

Night Huntress wrote:what happened???- I was away for about 2 hours and again everybody is in a strange mood and believing that nonsense leak about Luke projecting himself??? scratch
@Night Huntress

I know right! At this point Tumblr is one massive drama fest I wanna stay away from it entirely now. We wouldn't be getting these comments about the audience seeing Kylo in a new light, his humanity showing through, "Kylo and Rey own the movie", I mean come on people! Stop believing everything on the net. I'm getting more angst in fandom than I have over a sad Reylo fic Laughing
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThereThere Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:32 pm

Birdwoman wrote:Why is he saying people will make fun of them? Isn't that the forum that literally banned any talk of reylo?
@Birdwoman

Just popping in from the epic lurk (Hi everybody! Really enjoying reading all of your comments!) to put some context on Kristian's tweet "It broke new ground, personally for me, I can't wait how they make fun of us next." This is all referencing the YouTube channel RedLetterMedia, who has a series called The Nerd Crew, where they do parodies of Collider videos. They are very funny, but definitely jab at the Collider guys and their fanboy mindset (and the constant plugging of sponsors). He didn't think The Last Jedi made fun of him. He's saying that Mike, Jay and Rich at RedLetterMedia made fun of him. Which they did do.
ThereThere
ThereThere
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:32 pm

KrazyForKylo wrote:I can’t be doing with the Tumblr drama! One person is dropping spoilers and another is begging people not to read them. Both are milking it for all it’s worth IMO, and this isn’t fair to shippers who are already stressed. I can’t help feeling it will just be more FAF!

@KrazyForKylo
Seeing as they're getting it all from anons and never explain why they believe any of it... yeah. More FAF to come.

Until things start matching the reactions I'm calling FAF.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlow Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:33 pm

At this point I feel that I should maybe take this as a sign and just stay spoiler free until I watch it (the 16th is so far away!), but at the same time, my self control is non existent.

Marlow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:34 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
KrazyForKylo wrote:I can’t be doing with the Tumblr drama! One person is dropping spoilers and another is begging people not to read them. Both are milking it for all it’s worth IMO, and this isn’t fair to shippers who are already stressed. I can’t help feeling it will just be more FAF!

@KrazyForKylo
Seeing as they're getting it all from anons and never explain why they believe any of it... yeah. More FAF to come.

Until things start matching the reactions I'm calling FAF.
@FrolickingFizzgig

^^This!!! I'm right there with ya!
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

I'm so done with the tumblr drama.

I was following them for the laughs, but now is genuinely annoying me.

CALM THE f**** DOWN, PEOPLE. It's just a movie.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

Yep I'm not going near that hive of villainy and scum. I would advise others to just stay away. Tons more FAF incoming. Seems that as of yet nobody's leaked anything legitimate so everybody's just messing over the same FAF.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:36 pm

Can we find someone who can write down coherent, logical summary of this movie or at least plot points without showing off or being smug about it? Times like this makes me question people's mind and shows all the bad sides of fans. Taking advatnage of others.

Last edited by DarthRen on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:37 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:I’m reading along over there, and that person added that they guessed it meant he wanted them to team up for some reason (taking over the galaxy, romance, etc.) but Rey turns him down and possibly shuts the door on any future with him.

They then came back and edited the post asking for both posts to be deleted because they aren’t sure if it’s true and don’t want to spread misinformation.
@AcrosstheStars

So let's forget for a moment that this one apparently comes from an anti-Reylo poster on a forum who says he has a friend at the premiere. Sketchy at best.

And let's take it seriously and play it out.

SO Kylo turns to Rey at some point and says, "Join me and we'll rule the galaxy as Special Lady Friend and Hunka Hunka Burning Love."

And Rey gets mad and says, "No. I won't join you! In fact, I never want to talk to you again."

Stamp, stamp, stamp. "Ever!"

Then she flies down to Crait and saves Finn as he's losing a death struggle to a porg. And he gets up and does his little "I never knew what special was until I met someone as special as you" jazz.

Antis are going to say, "See. See! She She's rejected his evil-ness and has chosen the virtuous underdog!"

And we're all going to think, probably correctly:

Rey, three days later: Why hasn't he called me??!!

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:37 pm

Until I see things match reactions like this it's all FAF:

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 39 OGu5G2d

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 39 7cbeOLn
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:42 pm

Poor Terri Schwartz..
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:45 pm

Terri is wasting her breath, for some people Rey will remain forever strapped to the interrogation device no matter what happens.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:46 pm

Poor Terri. But at least her reactions show that EVIL OVERLORD DARTH VADER 2.0 KYLO is FAF.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:49 pm

@kenjilopezalt
Kylo and Rey in particular have great arcs and holy cow @HamillHimself clearly had a blast reprising and rocking his role as LUUUUUUUKE!!!
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:51 pm

@Kylo Men - now I really hope that when the inevitable moment happens where Rey is in the throne room, we get Hux sneering at her as Kylo Ren's special lady friend. Although disagreed, Kylo would totally be the one in that relationship who caves and starts texting her after 3 days of radio silence.

OK only real spoilers I probably care about -

1. Is there a tie-in with Bloodline because we know outside of Carrie Fisher, the other writer Rian Johnson had some back and forth with about the characters and world building was Claudia Gray (and he has talked her up on Twitter, though sadly fanboys chased her away).

2. What happens in the movie which we'll be seeing later with their Forces of Destiny cartoon and Barbie set? Which lmao, this site demographics being more women then men, ladies we all remember what we did with Barbies back at that age. But the merchandise blurb talks about the fiery Kylo Ren pursuing her across the galaxy (yeah those words aren't loaded), so are we gonna see something in the film which gets turned into a FoD episode?

Last edited by snufkin on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:51 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:Poor Terri Schwartz..
@Darth_Awakened

I hate that people just can’t live and let live and let people love what they love. It’s not just Star Wars, it’s pretty much any fandom behaves like this and it is pathetic.

So far I have yet to see any comprehensive leak that actually makes some semblance of sense anywhere. I keep looking for as bare bones as Force ghosts and BB-9E info too and all I’ve seen was that original wacky leak Luke the Projectionist leak with Yoda in it, and one person saying they saw somewhere that you can hear Anakin speak a line or two ala Obi-Wan last film.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:51 pm

Ynqve wrote:Poor Terri. But at least her reactions show that EVIL OVERLORD DARTH VADER 2.0 KYLO is FAF.
@Ynqve

Depends on the way people see it. Kylo could lead FO and still be sympathetic still a chance for a romance or other way around evil fool. Which is what Terri is adressing, people have to judge it on their own, not based on others people and their interpretation.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:53 pm

I hope we get some accurate spoilers soon, please!

I may be a little different than some in thinking I do believe it is possible that Kylo and Rey have feelings for one another but Kylo isn't going to be knocked off his path in this film. Though I am definitely not saying these spoilers are right either.

Which may be why some people ship it now because they see it right there on the screen the deep bond.

But I guess I won't be shocked if it ends with Rey and Kylo on different sides but with feelings for one another. This is only the second of a three-part act and Rian did say whether Kylo will be redeemed or not is up to JJ.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:54 pm

snufkin wrote:@Kylo Men - now I really hope that when the inevitable moment happens where Rey is in the throne room, we get Hux sneering at her as Kylo Ren's special lady friend.

OK only real spoilers I probably care about -

1. Is there a tie-in with Bloodline because we know outside of Carrie Fisher, the other writer Rian Johnson had some back and forth with about the characters and world building was Claudia Gray (and he has talked her up on Twitter, though sadly fanboys chased her away).

2. What happens in the movie which we'll be seeing later with their Forces of Destiny cartoon and Barbie set? Which lmao, this site demographics being more women then men, ladies we all remember what we did with Barbies back at that age. But the merchandise blurb talks about the fiery Kylo Ren pursuing her across the galaxy (yeah those words aren't loaded), so are we gonna see something in the film which gets turned into a FoD episode?
@snufkin

The Forces of Destiny shorts are supposed to be like deleted scenes that happened during the film (or between films) but didn’t air. So they are canon. I’ve been super curious about theirs since it was announced.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:57 pm

DarthRen wrote:
Ynqve wrote:Poor Terri. But at least her reactions show that EVIL OVERLORD DARTH VADER 2.0 KYLO is FAF.
@Ynqve

Depends on the way people see it. Kylo could lead FO and still be sympathetic still a chance for a romance or other way around evil fool. Which is what Terri is adressing, people have to judge it on their own, not based on others people and their interpretation.
@DarthRen

But she also confirms that the lines between good and bad are blurred. That doesn't say Kylo is Darth Vader 2.0 to me (which is what some FAF leakers have claimed). I'm sure antis will be antis and jump at anything that can prove to them that Kylo is evil incarnate but we all have to remember that they aren't going to represent the majority of the audience or fandom. And from what the cast and crew have said about Kylo's arc he's probably going to move towards antihero territory.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:58 pm

@KrazyForKylo

As I'm writing this...the spoiler plot has not yet been posted.

I'm really conflicted. I know the right thing to do is to avoid it, but I'm crumbling under the completely self-inflicted pressure.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:58 pm

@AcrosstheStars Oh the Rey ones so far have been very sweet. Like they show how she doesn't let the bigger/more powerful characters on Jakku push her around, but that she also has a code of being kind/compassionate which wins over allies like the Sand Worm Monster and the Happabore when she's up against bullies like Unkar and Teedo. And the way she's drawn, with the big hazel eyes and freckles? Master of the Knights of Ren in that format isn't going to stand a chance against that cuteness.

Last edited by snufkin on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:58 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:Poor Terri Schwartz..
@Darth_Awakened

Welcome to the Reylo family, indeed. She just got her first anti.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:00 pm

Ynqve wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
@Ynqve

@DarthRen

But she also confirms that the lines between good and bad are blurred. That doesn't say Kylo is Darth Vader 2.0 to me (which is what some FAF leakers have claimed). I'm sure antis will be antis and jump at anything that can prove to them that Kylo is evil incarnate but we all have to remember that they aren't going to represent the majority of the audience or fandom. And from what the cast and crew have said about Kylo's arc he's probably going to move towards antihero territory.
@Ynqve

Maybe not entirely Vader figure but Kylo leading FO is possible. Just don't want to believe that he kills Luke, that would put redemption into very difficult territory. Besides he already killed Han.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next