Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

+88
adamdrivershair
Kylo Rey
AnneNeville
Chained Prometheus
Trach
Xylo Ren
Geralt_Riv
MindAndMagic
motherofpearl1
Mana
Saracene
Aphelionna
californiagirl
Lily Snape
Jozie
rey09
Rimfaxe96
Gemlake
thescavenger
PalmettoBlue
AhsokaTano
Casper
KnightsofReylo_2015
Moonlight13
Armadeus
Meomeo
Reylo Lemon
Tex
Moonjump05
AcrosstheStars
Darth Dementor
Starliteprism
Marie Ren
EchoBase
BenRey
Little_Boots
shii405
RKR Connection
Atenais
Teo oswald
MrsWindu
nite0wl29
SkyStar
AceofWands
cherrylipstick
bashfulblueeyes3
Chris24601
ReyofLightSide
Helix
ThereThere
special_cases
Blackcanary
rawpowah
Ynqve
Piper Maru
Birdwoman
Lovely_Rose
nonesuch
reylodownlo
Kessel
Kylo Men
Irina de France
LadyHa
vaderito
reylo1992
RosiePancake
ZioRen
SoloSideCousin
panki
CienaRee
lauvamp
MyOnlyHope
Night Huntress
unicorn
Cowgirlsamurai
ISeeAnIsland
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth_Awakened
Darth Dingbat
IoJovi
Rei of Sunshine
SheLitAFire
Darth Rowan
snufkin
DarthRen
tukicarreno
Krafty
MeadowofAshes
92 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 09 Dec 2017, 12:08 pm

I hope the “romantic drama” Rian mentioned does NOT involve a love triangle of any sort. Yes, the Finn thing from the VD has me a bit worried. I don’t want Reylo compared to Twilight any more than it already has. I was really hoping that by the end of this movie, it’d be obvious that Kylo is the man for Rey without stepping on Finn’s toes. God, I really hope we get some confirmed spoilers tonight on the romantic front!
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by unicorn Sat 09 Dec 2017, 12:18 pm

I dare it, I will watch the movie as a double feature with TFA and the german midnight premiere of TLJ at 13./14. december with 2 coworkers.
One of them is general audience and open minded als long as the story and the special effects are good. Laughing . the other one is the typical "real starwars fan" Rolling Eyes , diehard fanboy: JJ ruined star wars, TFA was bullsh**, luke is the hero, rey is related, kylo becomes eviler and eviler, they are only enemies, blablabla... I tried to told him politely that he understood NOTHING, but no chance.
So please, I need every spoiler I can get before I watch the movie, of course especially the reylo ones.  I hope my reylo heart will get the movie it wants, at least sort of, and may watch in addition my dear fanboy-coworker choking on his popcorn and not the other way round. I am a bad person, I know. Twisted Evil
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 09 Dec 2017, 12:51 pm

Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I hope the “romantic drama” Rian mentioned does NOT involve a love triangle of any sort. Yes, the Finn thing from the VD has me a bit worried. I don’t want Reylo compared to Twilight any more than it already has. I was really hoping that by the end of this movie, it’d be obvious that Kylo is the man for Rey without stepping on Finn’s toes. God, I really hope we get some confirmed spoilers tonight on the romantic front!
@Cowgirlsamurai
I doubt it. That would piss everyone, and I mean everyone, off.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:01 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I hope the “romantic drama” Rian mentioned does NOT involve a love triangle of any sort. Yes, the Finn thing from the VD has me a bit worried. I don’t want Reylo compared to Twilight any more than it already has. I was really hoping that by the end of this movie, it’d be obvious that Kylo is the man for Rey without stepping on Finn’s toes. God, I really hope we get some confirmed spoilers tonight on the romantic front!
@Cowgirlsamurai
@MeadowofAshes

yeah, and I doubt it mainly because Rey isn't sharing much scenes with anyone beside Luke, Kylo and Snoke - for a love triangle to develop she at least should spent some time with the other potential love interests.

I personally hate love triangles - I can deal with it when it's solved rather quickly but not if it's dragged out for too long... that's unfair for all the characters especially to the one tossed aside at the end. Young adult romance authors like to used that to create conflict and drama- lazy cheap writing Rolling Eyes
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:14 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai
@MeadowofAshes
Agreed. I just don't see them going anywhere near there. It would be insulting to every character involved, most of all Finn. Rian strikes me as an incredible character writer. The reason he had Finn start off this movie in a state of "time to follow Rey like a puppy" is so he can be snapped out of it and learn to forge his own path alongside his new companions and allies. For me the Visual Dictionary references Finn's unwavering loyalty to Rey and the deep familial bond they share. I can see how others could read it differently, but ultimately everyone involved in TLJ has been very clear about Finn and Rey's brother and sister dynamic for over two years now. Familial bonds are no less deep and powerful than romantic ones. Besides Finn's journey with Rose is really going to have a profound effect on his character. She's going to challenge him in a way nobody ever has.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:28 pm

lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:36 pm

@lauvamp
I honestly wish she would just shut up. Nobody wants to hear from her. Despite her insistence that she's not doing this for attention, she's proven countless times over the past few days that she's out to f*** with people. It's become profoundly sadistic and cruel.

If she is telling the truth I want Disney to find her and sue her a** to be honest.

This has nothing to do with the validity of what she's saying. Everything sounds fine. Good and bad Rey and Kylo scenes... of course. That's to be expected. A not-so-happy ending in act II. Sure, that's more than acceptable. But her approach has been sickening to say the least. It's easy to hold something over other peoples' heads when you have the high ground -- literally.

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:37 pm

@lauvamp

I rather not say (or write) what I think Rolling Eyes
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:42 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@lauvamp
I honestly wish she would just shut up. Nobody wants to hear from her. Despite her insistence that she's not doing this for attention, she's proven countless times over the past few days that she's out to f*** with people. It's become profoundly sadistic and cruel.

If she is telling the truth I want Disney to find her and sue her a** to be honest.

This has nothing to do with the validity of what she's saying. Everything sounds fine, but her approach has been sickening to say the least. It's easy to hold something over other peoples' heads when you have the high ground -- literally.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Exactly I get her wanting to clarify things but  the way she handled the whole thing  really bad I said it many times before but if you weren't willing to share some real information than just don't f****ing say anything.Her claiming that Reyo has good and bas scenes is very vague because she doesn't go into details as to what she perceives to be good and bad making some fans feel very anxious and worried.I think that's what I find the most frustrating out of the whole thing.She's been on tumblr for two years and she knows how low the fandom's expectations are.I also dont get where she got the idea that Reylos expect a kiss or a happy ending in this movie? Question

Last edited by CienaRee on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:43 pm

Night Huntress wrote:
@lauvamp

@Night Huntress
I will: Attention [rhymes with door].

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:49 pm

TBH, I don't trust all these 'leaks' and any reveals I believe will be those made by members of our forum who see the movie early.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:56 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
Night Huntress wrote:
@lauvamp

@Night Huntress
I will: Attention [rhymes with door].
@MeadowofAshes

Exactly EXACTLY!!!

I hope whoever is responsible for giving away the golden tickets chose a trustworthy person next time who can appreciate it and knows how to handle it.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:19 pm

I understand you guys. I think I will only believe what you share here after watching the movie. I don't want to get more confused scratch
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:22 pm

Lord, I wish she'd shut up already. And for the record, I remember her initial messages. She absolutely did imply a scene with Rey and Kylo in a cave with romantic undertones. Take everything she says with a grain of salt.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:28 pm

IoJovi wrote:Lord, I wish she'd shut up already. And for the record, I remember her initial messages. She absolutely did imply a scene with Rey and Kylo in a cave with romantic undertones. Take everything she says with a grain of salt.
@IoJovi
I remember her saying that too. She said there was no Reylo cliff scene, but there was a cave scene? Now she's completely changed her tune. She also implied a location for shirtless Kylo (Jabba the Hutt), and then took it back. Again, everything she's said has been good, so I'm okay with it, but grain of salt for sure.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:29 pm

IoJovi wrote:Lord, I wish she'd shut up already.  And for the record, I remember her initial messages.   She absolutely did imply a scene with Rey and Kylo in a cave with romantic undertones.  Take everything she says with a grain of salt.
@IoJovi

Yeah, I remember that too. And she definitely said something about a hut. (Jabba's last name was what she said).

Yes @MyOnlyHope! She did say that "not a cliff scene, but a cave scene" sith. That kind of inconsistency is b.s.. she either saw it or she didnt.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:33 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
IoJovi wrote:Lord, I wish she'd shut up already.  And for the record, I remember her initial messages.   She absolutely did imply a scene with Rey and Kylo in a cave with romantic undertones.  Take everything she says with a grain of salt.
@IoJovi

Yeah, I remember that too. And she definitely said something about a hut. (Jabba's last name was what she said).

Yes @MyOnlyHope! She did say that "not a cliff scene, but a cave scene" sith. That kind of inconsistency is b.s.. she either saw it or she didnt.
@SoloSideCousin

I also remember someone from this board saying that she had chatted with her and she told her that she would rate Reylo as 8/10.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:35 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:
IoJovi wrote:Lord, I wish she'd shut up already. And for the record, I remember her initial messages. She absolutely did imply a scene with Rey and Kylo in a cave with romantic undertones. Take everything she says with a grain of salt.
@IoJovi
I remember her saying that too. She said there was no Reylo cliff scene, but there was a cave scene? Now she's completely changed her tune. She also implied a location for shirtless Kylo (Jabba the Hutt), and then took it back. Again, everything she's said has been good, so I'm okay with it, but grain of salt for sure.
@MyOnlyHope

What she said that seemed most questionable was the both Reylos and antis will get the good and the bad. I'm sorry, but from my perspective it doesn't work like that. In a case like this, I see very little room for middle ground. If we get even a hint of romantic Reylo, the antis have lost. Period. Sure I expect them to have a bumpy ride, and redemption may not be a straight linear path upward.

I also don't like that she says "Rey and Poe meet". It comes with an undercurrent of hey, here's a glass of anxiety, drink this! I highly doubt anything will come from that, ESPECIALLY given the Force Bond. I also expected them to meet already, given everyone shows up on Crait eventually. So why throw that in there?

She may have seen the movie, but at this point it seems she's just f***ing with people.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:35 pm

She had to get in her last little moment to shine before the real spoilers come. So much for her "break" from Tumblr.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:37 pm

CienaRee wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
@IoJovi

@SoloSideCousin

I also remember someone from this board saying that she had chatted with her and she told her that she would rate Reylo as 8/10.
@CienaRee

That's right!!!!! 8/10 sounds pretty freaking good to me for a 2nd trilogy installment, but now her clarification has all the fun a funeral procession.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:45 pm

IoJovi wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
@IoJovi
@MyOnlyHope

What she said that seemed most questionable was the both Reylos and antis will get the good and the bad. I'm sorry, but from my perspective it doesn't work like that. In a case like this, I see very little room for middle ground. If we get even a hint of romantic Reylo, the antis have lost. Period. Sure I expect them to have a bumpy ride, and redemption may not be a straight linear path upward.

I also don't like that she says "Rey and Poe meet". It comes with an undercurrent of hey, here's a glass of anxiety, drink this! I highly doubt anything will come from that, ESPECIALLY given the Force Bond. I also expected them to meet already, given everyone shows up on Crait eventually. So why throw that in there?

She may have seen the movie, but at this point it seems she's just f***ing with people.

@IoJovi
All of this. The second that Rey and Kylo are unrelated and start receiving insight on a spiritual level into each other's pasts and most intimate thoughts, feelings and desires, we've won. Period. End of debate.

I can guarantee nobody asked whether or not Rey and Poe meet because nobody cares. Why bother providing such a pointless and unwanted "clarification"? Why incite anxiety over something nobody was even anxious about? Good grief.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:46 pm

IoJovi wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:
@IoJovi
@MyOnlyHope

@IoJovi

I could be completly off base but I remember her saying in her other blog that she also ships Damerey but again I can be mixing her up with someone else but that would explain why she would mention that even if there's no chance of them becoming canon.I mean remember that Kylux fan fangirling over a Kylux scene that didn't even have Kylo in it? Laughing

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 4:23 pm

RosiePancake wrote:
ZioRen wrote:She had to get in her last little moment to shine before the real spoilers come. So much for her "break" from Tumblr.
@ZioRen

And many people (or just Reyloismine and her sock accounts?) used the reputation of our Reylo's fandom to abuse that reddit leaker (even if he is real or not). No Qst  such a shame No Qst
@RosiePancake

Wasn't the Reddit leaker debunked by the kids' books? I actually don't know exactly how he was because I am trying not to look to closely and the books and haven't looked at Reinthekey for a couple of days.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Sat 09 Dec 2017, 4:23 pm

I confess the clarification post affected my expectations, it was too ambiguous. I almost find it a bit "negative" towards the Reylo romance, I don't expect to see any kiss but...Sad
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next