Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+61
Helix
Birdwoman
DeeBee
rsalex
Marlow
unicorn
ReyloSpanishFan
soulluos
Blackcanary
Macha Ren
Darth Dingbat
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
panki
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Yuugi
Gemlake
CienaRee
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
Meomeo
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
snowqueen6
Kessel
AnneNeville
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
vinventure12
californiagirl
Acritiqua
Piper Maru
AcrosstheStars
nite0wl29
whisperingwillow
Moonjump05
Kylo Rey
BenRey
snufkin
MyOnlyHope
reylodownlo
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
grimbergen
kassadin
Darth Rowan
RosiePancake
Nimbus002
DarthRen
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
benorganasolo
Maria26
special_cases
Ynqve
Saracene
teltaru
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
65 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:29 pm

benorganasolo wrote:
Maria26 wrote:
benorganasolo wrote:
vaderito wrote:Someone faked that [edit] tweet. There's nothing like it on her twitter page. She's not stupid. Poeple keep reporting a screen cap that's fake, not taken from her site.
@vaderito

I don't know if it's fake or not but it's meant to be a direct message to [edit], meaning it would be private. Only [edit] and the sender would be able to see it but I doubt she'd spoil the movie for someone through dm's.
@benorganasolo

Well, it's was a private convo. Plus, they only asked about Reylo. So technically...she only spoiled that part. She didn't get into details though.
@Maria26

It's fake.....no way would [edit] risk her NDA to tell someone through DM's what happens in the movie.
@benorganasolo

Maybe, maybe not...

we'll know in a few days.
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by rawpowah Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:30 pm

Do people typically sign NDAs at world premieres? I've never heard of that happening before.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:30 pm

Maria26 wrote:
special_cases wrote:If it's real, that's pretty uncool to make a screen cap and put it on Tumblr. But it looks fake.
@special_cases

I agree...it's not very cool for [edit], if it's true. She could get in trouble just for that. That's why I wasn't sure if I should post it but I trust the people on this forum to keep it quiet.
@Maria26

It is already on Reddit unfortunately. From tumblr, not from here.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:31 pm

Plus for someone to message [edit] through DM's [edit] would need to be following them, I can't see their Twitter handle through that screenshot but I honestly doubt [edit] is following that person so this would have to be faked.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name redacted due to privacy concern)
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus002 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:31 pm

[edit] I don’t like bothering people though.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Not appropriate)
Nimbus002
Nimbus002
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:31 pm

rawpowah wrote:Do people typically sign NDAs at world premieres? I've never heard of that happening before.
@rawpowah

Maybe not NDA but if she did that, well she could get into trouble. This picture can be easily fake.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:32 pm

Poor [edit]. If it's true (doubtful) she'll get into so much trouble for being nice. If it's fake, she could still get into trouble and whoever faked it should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name redacted due to privacy concern)
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:33 pm

rawpowah wrote:Do people typically sign NDAs at world premieres? I've never heard of that happening before.
@rawpowah

no NDA, but unspoken rule that you do not leak whole plot\major points under your name. If you want to be invited next time.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:34 pm

Well, I kinda think [edit] should be made aware of this. Especially since she could get in trouble and it's all over tumblr. At least, that way, she could justify herself and say '"this is fake".

Mod note: this is not the appropriate place for that conversation. Please move it to PM.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name redacted due to privacy concerns)
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:34 pm

Guys this a violation of privacy. Be it fake or not.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:35 pm

benorganasolo wrote:Plus for someone to message [edit] would need to be following them, I can't see their Twitter handle through that screenshot but I honestly doubt [edit] is following that person so this would have to be faked.
@benorganasolo

You can receive DMs from people you don’t follow if you allow it on your Twitter settings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:36 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:Guys this a violation of privacy. Be it fake or not.
@Darth_Awakened

Yeah, but if it's fake, [edit] has nothing to do with this. She shouldn't suffer the consequences of something she didn't say or do.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name redacted due to privacy concerns)
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by special_cases Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:37 pm

Drama today is endless... lol!

Did someone get full leak from jediwhinetrick via PM? Is it something new?

I can't keep up with Tumblr after 17 suspense posts about writing, editing, proofreading and rewriting one leak.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus002 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:38 pm

^ I messaged [edit] but haven’t gotten a response.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:52 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : not appropriate discussion here)
Nimbus002
Nimbus002
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:38 pm

Mod note: please do not discuss DM'ing or contacting people on social media here. That is indeed (or can be) a violation of privacy. If you want to do that individually it's up to you, but discussing it in the forum implies our community's involvement. Please move the conversation to PM if you want to continue discussing it. Thanks!
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria26 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:39 pm

Well, to sleep I'm going. The drama fed up i am. Razz
Maria26
Maria26
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:39 pm

Maria26 wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:Guys this a violation of privacy. Be it fake or not.
@Darth_Awakened

Yeah, but if it's fake, [edit] has nothing to do with this. She shouldn't suffer the consequences of something she didn't say or do.
@Maria26

Yeah, you're right with this.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:42 pm

I swear this is worse than VF romance gate and all the other gates put together. Sheer insanity.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:43 pm

I'm starting to think it's fake. Why would [edit] reveal this to some rando on DM? Also, people love to make images blurry when posting fake things because for some reason they think it makes it look more credible? Which, like, that only works if you're trying to pretend you're taking pictures of the movie screen during a screening, not your actual computer screen.  Laughing

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name redacted due to privacy concerns)
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:43 pm

KrazyForKylo wrote:
benorganasolo wrote:Plus for someone to message [edit] through DM's [edit] would need to be following them, I can't see their Twitter handle through that screenshot but I honestly doubt [edit] is following that person so this would have to be faked.
@benorganasolo

You can receive DMs from people you don’t follow if you allow it on your Twitter settings.
@KrazyForKylo

[edit] She's not following me and I can't so she hasn't enabled this feature. This is completely fake. [edit] would not be that unprofessional either.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Name redacted due to privacy concerns)
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by kassadin Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:48 pm

It's fake. The letters aren't in the right place, they should be in the middle. Bubbles are too sharp and not rendered properly. That's why who ever faked it made the resolution very low, so no one would notice it's fake
kassadin
kassadin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:50 pm

The thread has been locked while the mods go through and clean up several of the posts here.

As a reminder: sharing images that represent a violation of privacy is against the rules here. Discussing contacting public figures or non-members on social media is a violation of privacy and also against the rules.

ETA: we are opening the thread again. In the future please communicate in private if you are not sure if something is appropriate to post on here, or ask a member of the staff. Thanks!
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grimbergen Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:24 pm

I received the ...spoilers. I started reading it but I left it halfway. I read the introduction and I have not dared to read more, I did not like the look that this had.
I am a coward
grimbergen
grimbergen
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:27 pm

grimbergen wrote:I received the ...spoilers. I started reading it but I left it halfway. I read the introduction and I have not dared to read more, I did not like the look that this had.
@grimbergen

Did they provide any form of evidence that would make you believe that the leak is true?
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next