Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

+43
MrsWindu
Darth Rowan
Dar-ren19
rawpowah
Riri
Irina de France
Starliteprism
special_cases
Kylo Men
Lamiller1390
DeeBee
Kyla Ren
SheLitAFire
LadyHa
IoJovi
SoloSideCousin
Kylo Rey
PalmettoBlue
AnneNeville
MeadowofAshes
AhsokaTano
Reynak
vaderito
Atenais
ReyofLightSide
FrolickingFizzgig
Piper Maru
Forsythia
Casper
cherrylipstick
Darth_marshmallow
reylo1992
Darth Dingbat
Kessel
Darth_Awakened
ZioRen
thescavenger
Night Huntress
snufkin
Saracene
shii405
ISeeAnIsland
Lily Snape
47 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread) Empty Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by Lily Snape Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:06 am

Sorry, I can't find the original thread, and this is too cute not to post.  I got this from Bastila Bae, who got it from Sleemo, who got it from the LA Times: Rian Johnson answering questions from an interviewer who actually asks good questions and who wants Rey and Kylo to make out.  Smile  As follows:

So … is this the first time Kylo has ever held hands with a girl?
[size=30]I actually talked about that with Adam [Driver]. Adam was like, “So … have I actually kissed a girl before?” I would think maybe he has. Maybe after hours in the Jedi camp, there was a game of spin the bottle — “spin the lightsaber…”[/size]
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread) Empty Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:11 am

I concede.

I was a huge proponent of "He's dabbled" after TFA. (I mean, look at that Solo smirk when he unmasks...)  But upon seeing TLJ, and his lack of game with Rey, I reconsidered and moved to the Virgin! Kylo camp.

Clearly, Rian confirms Virgin! Kylo with this interview.

Last edited by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread) Empty Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by shii405 Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:23 am

I was doubting the virgin!Kylo theory since... how old is he again? 29 still a virgin? Really?

But then again if all those gloves and layers of clothes is a sign of mild OCD... it is very possible he refuse to bang any random girl and wait for one true love, LOL. The trembling hand and the cruel proposal does show he totally don't understand how to handle a girl and might never had any intimate experience with girls.

So yeah, I'm on the virgin!Kylo camp too! Very Happy
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:27 am

Always been in the virginal camp Smile
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:28 am

If he was packed off to Luke at a young age to train as a no attachments warrior monk type, no way is he going to have many opportunities. I am intrigued by the repeated theme that he's like Han. Because Han was shown originally to be a girlfriend in every spaceport type and initially just eyes Leia because she's pretty and he sees a way to still get the money he needs to pay back Jabba.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:36 am

shii405 wrote:I was doubting the virgin!Kylo theory since... how old is he again? 29 still a virgin? Really?

But then again if all those gloves and layers of clothes is a sign of mild OCD... it is very possible he refuse to bang any random girl and wait for one true love, LOL. The trembling hand and the cruel proposal does show he totally don't understand how to handle a girl and might never had any intimate experience with girls.

@shii405

I'm not even sure he was waiting for the one true love (although spoiler:  he found her)-- I just thought that he committed himself to the cause, and that involved a lack of attachments as a Jedi, and then this single-minded and fairly miserable failed attempt to divorce himself from his emotions as Kylo Ren.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:39 am

snufkin wrote:If he was packed off to Luke at a young age to train as a no attachments warrior monk type, no way is he going to have many opportunities. I am intrigued by the repeated theme that he's like Han. Because Han was shown originally to be a girlfriend in every spaceport type and initially just eyes Leia because she's pretty and he sees a way to still get the money he needs to pay back Jabba.
@snufkin

I guess I think of the "He's like Han" thing not meaning that he's a flirt like Han, but that deep down, he cares about the people he loves like Han did.  I mean the Han who surprised everyone at the end of A New Hope by coming back and saving Luke from being shot down before he could take out the Death Star. Han as a friend, not Han as a player, I guess.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:40 am

Lily Snape wrote:
shii405 wrote:I was doubting the virgin!Kylo theory since... how old is he again? 29 still a virgin? Really?

@shii405

I'm not even sure he was waiting for the one true love (although spoiler:  he found her)-- I just thought that he committed himself to the cause, and that involved a lack of attachments as a Jedi, and then this single-minded and fairly miserable failed attempt to divorce himself from his emotions as Kylo Ren.
@Lily Snape

I'm just kidding about waiting for one true love. Yeah, I agree with you. I guess he was just not interested.
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:43 am

@Lily Snape Oh for sure that's how I take the sum of all those lines, between TFA and TLJ, about how Ben takes after Han. Like Snoke being an a**hole taunts him about how "Young SOOOOOLOOOO, you have too much of his heart" and that's why he had him drive the saber through there. He's not a flirt in general like Han, but very much a flirt like Han was with Leia when it comes to Rey.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:48 am

I don't think he has experience with women - not just sex but in general as how to interact with one. Rolling Eyes

I think he is more like Leia and Anakin- don't know why people think he is like Han? Just because Snoke says it? Of course he has also Han in him but he is not casual and outgoing like his father...he is more brooding introvert and serious.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger Tue 19 Dec 2017, 12:55 am

The fact that Adam even asked that question, he was team Virgin!Kylo himself when he was in TFA.
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Tue 19 Dec 2017, 1:05 am

snufkin wrote:@Lily Snape Oh for sure that's how I take the sum of all those lines, between TFA and TLJ, about how Ben takes after Han. Like Snoke being an a**hole taunts him about how "Young SOOOOOLOOOO, you have too much of his heart" and that's why he had him drive the saber through there. He's not a flirt in general like Han, but very much a flirt like Han was with Leia when it comes to Rey.
@snufkin @ISeeAnIsland

He knows when he looks good-- hence taking off the mask like a shampoo commercial to show off the hair, or NOT putting on more clothes so he can show off the pecs.  Smile I think that's the source of the Solo smirk.  The most conventionally handsome of my kids has had that smirk periodically since he was old enough to realize that he was good-looking, maybe sixth grade?-- usually when (like Kylo) he's having a good hair day.  Like our favorite would-be Dark Lord, my kiddo has dark, wavy hair which actually does what he wants it to do, not that I'm jealous or anything.  Smile 

Kylo is still a mess, but those secret midnight Skype conversations were so intense and lonely, and I think he wears his heart on his sleeve and bares his soul too much to be any good at flirting.  But he tries.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 19 Dec 2017, 1:07 am

I was always team Virgin!Kylo and team 'Rey takes the lead more often than not and hot darn he likes it'.  Angelic
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Tue 19 Dec 2017, 1:15 am

Same article, again pulled from Bastila Bae who got it from Sleemo-- thought you'd enjoy this related topic.  Also, I am so ready for Rian's spinoff movie: Rey and Ben Make Out.  Smile 

The evolution of Rey’s relationship with Kylo Ren takes an intense and pivotal turn in “The Last Jedi.” We learn that Supreme Leader Snoke has linked them through the Force, as if he were connecting a call at a switchboard — an idea thematically mirrored in Poe’s “bad connection” scene with Hux earlier in the film. Where did that idea originate?"
Rian:  "It was always through the demands of the story. With the Force connections between Rey and Kylo I thought, “OK, I need to get these two talking. But if I put them face to face they’re going to either fight, or one of them has to be tied up” —"
"Well, they could also make out …"
Rian:  "They could also make out! I’m going to give you a spinoff movie …
Even if they make out, then they can’t be talking. So I knew I wanted them to talk, and to talk enough to where we could go from “I hate you,” to her being forced to actually engage with him. That’s where the idea of these “Force connections” came from, which is kind of a new thing. It’s a little bit of a riff on what happens with Vader and Luke at the end of “The Empire Strikes Back,” but it’s entirely new in some regards."
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 19 Dec 2017, 1:44 am

I was kind of in Kylo!Virgin camp from the beginning.

Also, Luke's cockblocking must have something to do with his inital trauma (A fatal crash on his sister)  Poor Luke, he just can't let it go!

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:08 am

He's a total virgin. He's stagnated at adolescence so while it's possible he has dabbled in things like kissing games (spin the lightsaber! hilarious), he's never had a significant relationship. Rey is the closest he's ever come to anything like that.  

Come on JJ, don't let the guy die a virgin!

@Darth_Awakened - I think Luke is probably a virgin too! Well, maybe not, but I wonder...
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:28 am

Funny how the questions we never expected to be addressed at all... are being addressed.

On another note, I'm not really expecting the Virgin Renperor to do quite as well as the Virgin Queen Razz
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:35 am

Kessel wrote:He's a total virgin. He's stagnated at adolescence so while it's possible he has dabbled in things like kissing games (spin the lightsaber! hilarious), he's never had a significant relationship. Rey is the closest he's ever come to anything like that.  

Come on JJ, don't let the guy die a virgin!

@Darth_Awakened - I think Luke is probably a virgin too! Well, maybe not, but I wonder...
@Kessel

It would be so unfair to Han Solo's son.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:46 am

Virgin confirmed! Ialways thought that Kylo wouldn't have slept with anyoone before Rey. Hey, this is Disney,folks! Wink And Adam said that the Force Sex  awakening was within both of them. And TLJ is basically about losing virginity and Adam said they have a journey together. So many shocking subtext in TLJ.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_marshmallow Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:48 am

I’m not surprised that he’s a virgin. From his early years, he had a predator in his mind that could read him like an open book and manipulated him into believing that love is a weakness. No wonder he’s so lonely.
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:54 am

He is definitely a virgin, all dressed in black and almost monastic. To me he's like a teenager, he had some experience when he was young Ben and he is pretty confident with his body, but he has never been in a relationship before. He doesn't even know how to deal with feelings, and his messy proposal at the end proves it ROFL
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue 19 Dec 2017, 3:27 am

I don't know if he's a virgin, but he looked like he was going to devour her in one gulp in that elevator scene.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 19 Dec 2017, 3:27 am

cherrylipstick wrote:He is definitely a virgin, all dressed in black and almost monastic. To me he's like a teenager, he had some experience when he was young Ben and he is pretty confident with his body, but he has never been in a relationship before. He doesn't even know how to deal with feelings, and his messy proposal at the end proves it ROFL
@cherrylipstick

I almost laughed at that: "Rey- you're worthless, meaningless trash. But hey, I want you anyway - Aren't I generous?"

Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread) 106gr9
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 19 Dec 2017, 5:25 am

Night Huntress wrote:
cherrylipstick wrote:He is definitely a virgin, all dressed in black and almost monastic. To me he's like a teenager, he had some experience when he was young Ben and he is pretty confident with his body, but he has never been in a relationship before. He doesn't even know how to deal with feelings, and his messy proposal at the end proves it ROFL
@cherrylipstick

I almost laughed at that: "Rey- you're worthless, meaningless trash. But hey, I want you anyway - Aren't I generous?"

Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread) 106gr9
@Night Huntress

Even Darcy did better
Lolilol Lolilol Lolilol
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 19 Dec 2017, 6:56 am

I always thought he was a virgin. He didn't know how to talk to girls and seemed so clueless when he was invading Rey's personal space in TFA, he's dressed in so many layers and barely showing any skin, he's very dedicated to his cause and probably never had time for girls (and I doubt Snoke would have allowed it), and before that he was training to become a Jedi and probably didn't have many opportunities for a relationship, either. He's also acting younger than he is and has some issues (temper tantrums). I also thought he came across as socially awkward in TFA and I could imagine that he was a quite shy boy who wasn't too popular with the other students. TLJ convinced me even more that he is a virgin and doesn't have much experience with girls. He thought telling Rey that she was nothing (but not to him) would seduce her to join him? And when she refused him he didn't know how to deal with it and totally lost it. Also, Kylo has such an innocent and pure face. And when he and Rey met in the hut, the naughtiest thing he did was removing his glove and holding hands with Rey. They didn't even kiss or touch anywhere else. There's just no way he is not a virgin.

I can't believe this was actually addressed by director and actors and came up in an interview Very Happy It's a good sign for Reylo. Why else would they address this topic if Kylo won't get any romance in the films? Why was it important for Adam to know if Kylo had ever kissed a girl? If his relationship with Rey wasn't meant to be romantic, this aspect of his character wouldn't matter for his portrayal.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next