Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi General Discussion

+72
Kyla Ren
Darth Rowan
RealAnise
ladyMxx
Mila Lazarus
DeeBee
guardienne
Sad Man
Man Without A Star
SW_Heroine_Journey
LadyGaufrette
KiraRen2015
Riri
loversinthestorm
Atenais
giaciak2
Lily Snape
Armadeus
IoJovi
SanghaRen
rey09
bashfulblueeyes3
kroi
GiGiMarie
Mana
Rei of Sunshine
Irina de France
Tex
followmylead-kylodriver
Mila95
KnightsofReylo_2015
Apriljandy
Let The Past Die
SheLitAFire
Helix
MindAndMagic
lauvamp
EchoBase
unicorn
Darth_marshmallow
vaderito
Saracene
Good-olio Raeh
SkyStar
AhsokaTano
12 Parsnips
Moonlight13
tukicarreno
PrincessPorg
Ramblingrose
Starliteprism
Darth_Awakened
californiagirl
twilekempire
Birdwoman
BB-Rey
MrsWindu
ISeeAnIsland
ZioRen
nickandnora
Darth Dementor
special_cases
rawpowah
Night Huntress
Kessel
SoloSideCousin
Dar-ren19
snufkin
Teo oswald
Cowgirlsamurai
Kylo Rey
motherofpearl1
76 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Last Jedi General Discussion

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 10 Jan 2020, 8:47 am

The more I see of Rian, the more I like him.
Two decades from now his film will be seen as a masterpiece. And TROS as a spiteful little retcon that fails as a saga's end, as a positive message, and as a film.

I still can't get my head around how they have erased the entire Skywalker/Solo family and think people will be happy with the Palpatine bloodline taking the Skywalker name.
I keep pointing it out on CBR forums, but I keep getting told: "But Rey will carry on the Skywalkers."

No, she won't. The Skywalkers are dead. Rey's a Palpatine. End of.

Different subject....I've noticed a lot of Finn/Rey fans are feeling vindicated because Alan Dean Foster says he wanted Finn/Rey in TFA and wrote it that way.

I have to admit, I despair of steamy, passionate romance, such as seen between Han and Leia, in future films, particularly Disney films. Instead we will get dull vanilla love stories between dull vanilla characters. All because of the tired woke culture that bit by bit is taking the fun out of cinema. Even books are starting to get affected; I am becoming a YA fan because things there at least at the moment are still engaging.

I'm an asexual but I love romance.

motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi General Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Last Jedi General Discussion

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 28 Aug 2022, 11:06 am

Okay, sorry for the double post...it seems the Mary Sue are Kylo haters, judging by what they say about Rian here ...scroll down  the page.
https://www.themarysue.com/rian-johnson-cut-finn-scenes-the-last-jedi/

Mad Crying or Very sad

I've just seen this:
https://i.redd.it/s34jftwud0t41.png

RJ is currently getting a roasting by the FICM for this....but I'm genuinely bewildered....remember Poe saying how 'surprised' he was when he first saw Holdo? I thought he meant that he hadn't expected a woman with her reputation as a good soldier would be beautiful and glamorous; I think that is what Rian was trying project hence his description of what he wanted her costume to project. His film was full of strong women.

But then again, the FICM are a toxic well of Kylo/Reylo haters, so they would say anything to blacken the man who tried to make Kylo the human being he was. They are also home to someone who fiercely defended John Boyega when I called him out on the 'pipe' comment...which I still find repulsive, especially as Daisy is his friend.

And Rian also wanted us to see Adam's body...he was simply trying to inject a bit of sex attraction into the ST! Laughing
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27