Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+86
Armadeus
Krafty
Gemlake
vinventure12
nickandnora
GiGiMarie
shii405
nana7marie
Sad Man
FrolickingFizzgig
Kyla Ren
grimbergen
KiraRen2015
cherrylipstick
Socialnole
reylo1992
giaciak2
Moonjump05
Mielikki
Geralt_Riv
SkyStar
LadyGaufrette
krissy01
nemapasara
olyer
Blood Moon
Moonlight13
SheLitAFire
Casper
californiagirl
12 Parsnips
tukicarreno
Forsythia
spacebaby45678
special_cases
Riri
Maria26
Teo oswald
rey09
AhsokaTano
SW_Heroine_Journey
snufkin
Starliteprism
ImperialReylo713
Casey Kanata
vaderito
Reylo Lemon
Nyx
whisperingwillow
Dar-ren19
motherofpearl1
Darth Rowan
unicorn
lauvamp
Mila95
madeinmn
MindAndMagic
loversinthestorm
Man Without A Star
SoloSideCousin
ZioRen
Lovely_Rose
TracylovesOUAT
YeeRees
Mila Lazarus
Chris24601
Cowgirlsamurai
EchoBase
ISeeAnIsland
MaddieDove
Saracene
ladyMxx
PalmettoBlue
justyou
MrsWindu
Atenais
rawpowah
Lily Snape
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
Kessel
Birdwoman
SanghaRen
DeeBee
Kylo Rey
Night Huntress
90 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Lily Snape Thu 24 Jan 2019, 12:42 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:
californiagirl wrote:The super-duper-uber-hyper secretive IX set, as told by one Richard E. Grant.

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a25980923/star-wars-richard-e-grant-episode-9-spoiler-prevention/

"It's extraordinary," he began. "They don't give you a script, you have to go to a room where there are bodyguards outside, closed-circuit television cameras, and it's printed on crimson pages so you can't photograph it. You have to read it in there, and then leave."

"You're given the pages on the day that you work, and you have to sign for them and sign out for them as well," Richard added. "There are security guards on the set."

The actor also shared that the production crew are on guard against drones as well, explaining that actors are hidden as they're taken to and from set so that no one will be able to get a picture of them in their costumes.

"They give you a cloak, over your head – because apparently they have drones going over Pinewood Studios so they try and take photographs of what people are playing," Richard shared.
@californiagirl

If Richard E. Grant is only getting the pages that he is working on that day, it's doubtful that even an actor of his caliber is getting a full script. The only actors that you can really guarantee as having the whole script are Adam and Daisy and John, and if there is "I am your father moment" about Reylo, only Adam, Daisy, JJ and KK will know about it, as only Irvin Kershner, GL and Mark Hamill only knew about "I am your father."

It just goes to show how reliable these broad, detailed Reddit "spoilers" are.
@SoloSideCousin

Sooooooo.... the Reddit leakers expect us to believe that OSCAR-NOMINATED Richard E. Grant, who plays a significant part, only gets the pages he’s working on that day, and under very tight restrictions, but random Reddit person who claims to be an extra knows mind-blowing plot details? I’m with you. Nope on that one.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl Fri 25 Jan 2019, 2:08 pm

Richard E. Grant: https://www.radiotimes.com/news/film/2019-01-25/richard-e-grant-can-you-ever-forgive-me-oscars-star-wars/
“I saw the first one when I was a 20-year-old drama student in 1977,” he explains, “So if you told me 41 years later I’d be in the final Star Wars, I would have said you were completely mad, it’s not possible. I was utterly astonished.”

Episode IX’s plot is currently a tightly-guarded secret, and Grant’s role is similarly under wraps – but he has confirmed that he’s playing an all-new figure, not fan-favourite spin-off character Grand Admiral Thrawn or anyone else. Instead, he gets to portray someone he can leave his mark on.

“I hadn’t thought of it like that, but the character is just mine!” he laughs.

“I don’t know about the action figure or whether there will be one, but this is pretty amazing.”

And according to the actor we can expect some pretty big twists in the Skywalker saga’s last instalment, which he suggests will be pretty earth-shaking to fans of the franchise and well worth the series’ painstaking secrecy.

“Oh, it’s definitely worth it,” he says. “If you’re a Star Wars fan, and I am, then knowing what’s coming in this is quite something.

“I absolutely understand why they’re so secretive about it, because it’s very exciting.”

The film also offers the opportunity for a reunion between Grant and former Doctor Who star Matt Smith, who has also been confirmed to star in Star Wars IX around six years after the pair clashed as the Doctor and The Great Intelligence in the BBC sci-fi series.

“Yes, we were in a Christmas special and another episode together,” Grant says. But will they share any scenes again?

“I would be fired if I told you anything about that,” he smiles.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Fri 25 Jan 2019, 2:39 pm

I wonder what the big twists are.....
Almost a year to wait....

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 25 Jan 2019, 2:44 pm

Wow, that's actually BIG. I'm sure that Grant is not just exaggerating.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sat 26 Jan 2019, 4:37 pm

The video wouldn't embed because it's not YT, but IX filming might be done? Adam joking about it by mixing it up with his new film at Sundance.

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1089247847600406529
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Sat 26 Jan 2019, 6:42 pm

californiagirl wrote:The video wouldn't embed because it's not YT, but IX filming might be done? Adam joking about it by mixing it up with his new film at Sundance.

@californiagirl

On the contrary, by his answer, is obvious they are not done yet! He was tooling with the reporter. He looks so Ben Solo!! Amd so happy! You can tell he’s been filming IX! Very Happy I love youWink
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sat 26 Jan 2019, 8:58 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
californiagirl wrote:The video wouldn't embed because it's not YT, but IX filming might be done? Adam joking about it by mixing it up with his new film at Sundance.

@californiagirl

On the contrary, by his answer, is obvious they are not done yet! He was tooling with the reporter. He looks so Ben Solo!! Amd so happy! You can tell he’s been filming IX! Very Happy I love youWink
@tukicarreno

Yeah, I've always felt a little bad for all the SW actors for having to spend so much time and caution in evading answers, and sometimes even questions. It's like they have to pretend the biggest franchise in the world doesn't exist, and that they aren't part of it. Very Happy
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Sat 26 Jan 2019, 9:01 pm

He’s had his hair trimmed. It’s slightly shorter. Could mean he is done filming.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Sat 26 Jan 2019, 10:33 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:He’s had his hair trimmed. It’s slightly shorter. Could mean he is done filming.
@Kylo Rey

You think? It actually looks Ben Solo length plus he is clean shaven. I think JJ isn’t done  filming yet, until mid Feb I heard. And Adam was just in London so I bet he going back Monday..
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 26 Jan 2019, 11:53 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
Kylo Rey wrote:He’s had his hair trimmed. It’s slightly shorter. Could mean he is done filming.
@Kylo Rey

You think? It actually looks Ben Solo length plus he is clean shaven. I think JJ isn’t done  filming yet, until mid Feb I heard. And Adam was just in London so I bet he going back Monday..
@tukicarreno

Yeah, I think that he is going back too. IMO, the haircut is not drastic enough for it all to be over for him. I think that he was given some time off for the Oscar circuit and his hair got really long, too long for whatever Kylo is doing and they cleaned it up. When he's really-really done, Adam will cut his hair. He doesn't tend to do the "full Kylo" when not filming SW. Though, admittedly, it will be hard to tell so easily this time around because he will be in that Broadway play where he is seemingly playing a long-haired character.
But I do think that there will be more fanfare about end of shooting. I remember with TLJ we seemed to know the weeks particular actors were wrapping up, and then they have their big party.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Moonlight13 Sun 27 Jan 2019, 2:04 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:
@Kylo Rey

@tukicarreno

Yeah, I think that he is going back too.  IMO, the haircut is not drastic enough for it all to be over for him. I think that he was given some time off for the Oscar circuit and his hair got really long, too long for whatever Kylo is doing and they cleaned it up.  When he's really-really done, Adam will cut his hair. He doesn't tend to do the "full Kylo" when not filming SW. Though, admittedly, it will be hard to tell so easily this time around because he will be in that Broadway play where he is seemingly playing a long-haired character.
But I do think that there will be more fanfare about end of shooting.  I remember with TLJ we seemed to know the weeks particular actors were wrapping up, and then they have their big party.
@SoloSideCousin
Apparently, he's still filming.
Did you know Adam Driver flew straight from the set of #StarWars to the #Sundance Film Festival? Here, the Kylo Ren actor reflects on the difference between working on a very big budget film (like in a galaxy far, far away) and indie projects
https://twitter.com/latimesent/status/1089358763520229377
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Sun 27 Jan 2019, 2:08 pm

I'm not that worried about his hair tbh. TLJ took place over a few standard days iirc and his hair length really wavered throughout the film. It was very obvious at times Laughing.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Sun 27 Jan 2019, 3:17 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
SoloSideCousin wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:
@Kylo Rey

@tukicarreno

Yeah, I think that he is going back too.  IMO, the haircut is not drastic enough for it all to be over for him. I think that he was given some time off for the Oscar circuit and his hair got really long, too long for whatever Kylo is doing and they cleaned it up.  When he's really-really done, Adam will cut his hair. He doesn't tend to do the "full Kylo" when not filming SW. Though, admittedly, it will be hard to tell so easily this time around because he will be in that Broadway play where he is seemingly playing a long-haired character.
But I do think that there will be more fanfare about end of shooting.  I remember with TLJ we seemed to know the weeks particular actors were wrapping up, and then they have their big party.
@SoloSideCousin
Apparently, he's still filming.
Did you know Adam Driver flew straight from the set of #StarWars to the #Sundance Film Festival? Here, the Kylo Ren actor reflects on the difference between working on a very big budget film (like in a galaxy far, far away) and indie projects
https://twitter.com/latimesent/status/1089358763520229377
@Moonlight13

I knew it! Plus he is doing the SAG awards tonight and tomorrow flies back to London.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 28 Jan 2019, 1:39 am

I didn't see his wife tonight on the red carpet. I figured he was flying around a lot since he was filming last week and maybe she sat these events out.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Mon 28 Jan 2019, 6:07 am

Birdwoman wrote:I didn't see his wife tonight on the red carpet. I figured he was flying around a lot since he was filming last week and maybe she sat these events out.
@Birdwoman

Yes, that’s what I thought too. Plus they haven’t wrapped IX yet and he is most likely going back to London today.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Mon 28 Jan 2019, 8:26 am

Mila Lazarus wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:Ok this is the poster for celebration on the Star Wars website just announced - any art critics on here who could devise any clues from this :Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Db77dd10
@AhsokaTano

Curious that Yoda and Queen Amidala are in the center and close to our characters.
Amidala seems towards the red side while Yoda looks more towards the blue o course this is my impression
@Teo oswald

I'm still puzzled by Snoke's absence of this poster. I don't understand how he can be absent from it, while Grievous's on it. It's beyong my comprehension... except if he's meant to be back but they want us to think he had no importance!
@Mila Lazarus

You have a good point here, I was thinking the same. Plus, the absence of Hux puzzles me also. Who are the big bad of this sequel? Kylo?
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Mon 28 Jan 2019, 9:31 am

Mila Lazarus wrote:
Atenais wrote:
Mila Lazarus wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:Ok this is the poster for celebration on the Star Wars website just announced - any art critics on here who could devise any clues from this :Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 2 Db77dd10
@AhsokaTano

Curious that Yoda and Queen Amidala are in the center and close to our characters.
Amidala seems towards the red side while Yoda looks more towards the blue o course this is my impression
@Teo oswald

I'm still puzzled by Snoke's absence of this poster. I don't understand how he can be absent from it, while Grievous's on it. It's beyong my comprehension... except if he's meant to be back but they want us to think he had no importance!
@Mila Lazarus

You have a good point here, I was thinking the same. Plus, the absence of Hux puzzles me also. Who are the big bad of this sequel? Kylo?
@Atenais

Yep, it seems that's what they want us to think, indeed... I hope it's only a trick!
@Mila Lazarus

Oh no.... You guys are getting me worried now.. Neutral
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Mon 28 Jan 2019, 12:31 pm

@vaderito

Has Temiri got a half decent track record of leaks in the past? Whilst I’d likely lose my **** if we saw Ben flying the Falcon I’m not keen on Poe tbh. And the Ducain is DJ could a nice touch but how does it fit into entire conundrum ? Ummm
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 30 Jan 2019, 6:09 pm

Mila Lazarus wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:
Mila Lazarus wrote:
Atenais wrote:
Mila Lazarus wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:
@AhsokaTano

@Teo oswald

@Mila Lazarus

@Atenais

Yep, it seems that's what they want us to think, indeed... I hope it's only a trick!
@Mila Lazarus

Oh no.... You guys are getting me worried now.. Neutral
@tukicarreno

Well, do the people who make the poster know EP IX will end?
@Mila Lazarus

Well, if they use this poster for episode IX, I have to say that it really reflects the choice to tie all the trilogies. I would not mind having a poster like that Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Wed 30 Jan 2019, 9:34 pm

I am thinking that maybe this Friday they will wrap the main cast? Anthony Daniels already wrapped, and John said he only had a bit more to do so \so I am assuming Adam & Daisy also might finish soon too. AHH! I am dying to know more info! It has been such a long drought!

When are we going to get the title for this thing? I am losing my patience.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next