Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled)

+11
Forsythia
Piper Maru
Mila95
rawpowah
vaderito
Kyla Ren
MaddieDove
spacebaby45678
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
californiagirl
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Empty Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled)

Post by californiagirl Sat 23 Feb 2019, 2:29 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this, so here's a new thread. Apparently production on a third SW TV show has started production in the UK with the production name SERIES III PRODUCTIONS (UK) LIMITED, registered on October 12, the same day as E&E INDUSTRIES (UK) LIMITED, which is believed to be the first of Rian's trilogy (I wouldn't be surprised if it was D&D's first movie though). Apparently Fantha tracks has revealed all the production names of SW projects in recent years.

https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/film-music-tv/star-wars-tv-production-begins-in-the-u-k/

Last edited by californiagirl on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled)

Post by californiagirl Tue 14 May 2019, 10:42 am

Mystery third show confirmed. I hope it's more female-centric.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Scree499
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Empty Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 15 May 2019, 12:40 am

californiagirl wrote:Mystery third show confirmed. I hope it's more female-centric.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Scree499
@californiagirl

Me too!

Any guesses? Theories? Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 15 May 2019, 10:37 pm

My guess? An Obi-wan series!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:35 pm

DeeBee wrote:My guess? An Obi-wan series!
@DeeBee

You were right! I'm a little sad there's 3 dude-centric SW shows in a row, but for getting Ewan back, okay, I'm in.

Also I made this thread and don't know how to change the title, lol.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:50 pm

californiagirl wrote:
@DeeBee

You were right! I'm a little sad there's 3 dude-centric SW shows in a row, but for getting Ewan back, okay, I'm in.

@californiagirl

I created the Mandalorian one, off hand I could not remember how to change it, so I went back to it just now.

Here is how: click on edit in the original post for the thread. At the top, you will see the title, and you can change it there. Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:52 pm

I have a pie chart of thoughts about this, yet I admit the dude-centric was one of them. A part of me cannot help but feel it's in response to the ST...which causes me to feel a tad uneasy BUT these are all dude-centric projects I can get behind...feel excited about, so they don't feel as though there is regression.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 23 Aug 2019, 11:40 pm

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Giphy

Come on I had too....
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Mon 26 Aug 2019, 12:38 am

californiagirl wrote:
@DeeBee

@californiagirl

hey whooo! that was a fluke! Very Happy

I know what you mean about dude-centric SW shows. I'm trying to not stress about what's ahead.
We know so little of the premise for the obi-wan series, it may be less of a dude fest that it first appears. We'll see!

I think on Starwars.com they were saying it's set 8 years after the events of ROTS. So Luke is going to be 8 years old. Very interesting!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Mon 26 Aug 2019, 3:07 am

If they invite Jimmy Smits back, that would definitely be another good reason to watch! I love you
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla Ren Sat 31 Aug 2019, 5:57 pm

Everyone might already know about this because I'm always way behind when it comes to fandom news, but I thought I would post it anyway just in case.  I also wasn't sure where to put this so I figured here and the Mandalorian thread might be a good place.  Disney is offering a discount for 3 year subscriptions to Disney+ if you are a D23 member.  If you aren't a member you can sign up now.  Here is a link with more information:

https://d23.com/disney-plus-exclusive-offer/

It says the offer link will appear in your account within 24 hours.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Fri 27 Sep 2019, 8:33 pm

Deborah Chow is going to direct the Obi-Wan show, and Hossein Amini is writing. Interesting contrast to Mandalorian, which is written and firected by a wide array of people trading off. There's been a lot of recent dissatisfaction with LF's diversity (Feige, Favreau, Obi-Wan, the film directors, the lack of Rose and sometimes Jannah), so this was a surprise.

https://www.starwars.com/news/deborah-chow-obi-wan-kenobi-series
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 02 Oct 2019, 11:27 am

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Tumblr_pyr9otXiRb1y8hadgo1_640
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 24 Oct 2019, 11:13 am

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) EHpFsmJX0AYt50I?format=jpg&name=900x900

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) EHp-Z10WoAEUz5l?format=jpg&name=large
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:26 pm

so....

there are some new developments which are causing big drama. Birth Movies Death posted an unfinished article in their feed titled "Disney decided not to move forward with Kenobi". Then they deleted it. However, one of their editors tweeted Disturbance in the force gif and other known editors such as Mike Ryan of Upoxx and Jason ward of MSW tweeted their gifs of doom. Daniel Richtman said on patron that the show is delayed indefinitely and possibly dead.

Considering that gifs are still main way of 'reporting' this, we don't know what's up but something seems to be up. So stay tuned.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:47 pm

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Giphy
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:55 pm

Wow the fans will eat them alive for that one lol

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 17 Jan 2020, 2:56 pm

reddit is in chaos and it doesn't help that all but one are teasing with via gifs.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Qkqynrfnheb41
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:00 pm

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Captur10
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:09 pm

Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ Show (untitled) Mk96v43rkeb41
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:12 pm

Last edited by vaderito on Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:13 pm

I'm so confused. lol
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:15 pm

My thoughts: there's delay. some heard it's indefinite, some heard it's just a normal delay. hence conflicting reports. nobody dares to break the news because they aren't sure if true so they vague tweet to appear in the know in case it is true. typical scooper BS.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:53 pm

lmao. A parody account tweeted two days ago that the Obi-Wan series was cancelled. The reporters on twitter all claim their news is unrelated to the parody account, but who knows who their source is, especially when they say they heard conflicting reports. Would be hilarious if the source fell for the parody account after all Very Happy And what are the odds that someone posts joke news and two days later they become true? Then again, I wouldn't be surprised about Disney cancelling or delaying a Star Wars series after the mess that TROS was and with possible BtS problems.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 17 Jan 2020, 4:25 pm

Even if it's all a joke, it's such bad timing Laughing

The franchise is such a mess right now, that it's really not the appropriate moment for this kind of humor.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next