Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bad Batch (Animated Disney+ Show)

3 posters

Go down

The Bad Batch (Animated Disney+ Show) Empty The Bad Batch (Animated Disney+ Show)

Post by californiagirl Mon 13 Jul 2020, 11:23 am

Animation has been keeping SW fans fairly happy. Especially with film production shut down, I wouldn't be surprised to see a surge in animation in its stead.

The Bad Batch (Animated Disney+ Show) Scree746

Update: Looks like a post TCW show, about a group of clones, likely capitalizing on the popularity of the recent TCW finale. https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-bad-batch-series-announce
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Bad Batch (Animated Disney+ Show) Empty Re: The Bad Batch (Animated Disney+ Show)

Post by californiagirl Mon 13 Jul 2020, 2:27 pm

Saw people speculating that it will be a mostly male cast, a la the ninja turtles, or trying to appeal to boys or middle aged men who want more empire-era stuff, even though there's already so much of it. Though it's also been pointed out that half the creative team and the lead writer are women. Some are saying that like Mando, it could be very different than initially advertised. Most LF projects are shrouded in mystery, at least on an official level, until release, it would seem.

I don't know why people are wondering why it's not an ST or post-OT show, I think it's been pretty clear Disney wants to get as far away from that era as possible, aside from Mandalorian, which is closer to the OT. Like they kind of regret the ST as a whole concept.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Bad Batch (Animated Disney+ Show) Empty Re: The Bad Batch (Animated Disney+ Show)

Post by Moonjump05 Mon 13 Jul 2020, 6:28 pm

Well, I won't say no to clones in general, lol
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Tue 14 Jul 2020, 7:01 am

This show would appeal to me a lot more if the Bad Batch includes Echo, post-season 7. I hope so!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down