Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+67
Maria26
unicorn
Kylo Men
Moonjump05
melismatic
vinventure12
Rachelmckellar34
OrionStars
nickandnora
Kyla Ren
Kylo Rey
reynpain
Nyx
krissy01
Night Huntress
olyer
Birdwoman
Riri
reylo1992
PalmettoBlue
snufkin
FrolickingFizzgig
fuhry
thescavenger
lauvamp
Oscarborough-fairo
Casper
LesCousinsDangereux
Lily Snape
orangedelamer
Forsythia
Krafty
Armadeus
LadyGaufrette
cherrylipstick
Atenais
giaciak2
ZioRen
SkyStar
rey09
Geralt_Riv
Moonlight13
SanghaRen
spacebaby45678
12 Parsnips
nana7marie
whisperingwillow
Teo oswald
Dar-ren19
Darth Dementor
loversinthestorm
Mila95
motherofpearl1
Chris24601
Saracene
special_cases
SW_Heroine_Journey
YeeRees
DeeBee
californiagirl
AhsokaTano
vaderito
Gemini
Lovely_Rose
tukicarreno
MaddieDove
rawpowah
71 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by DeeBee Wed 18 Sep 2019, 7:36 pm

@Teo oswald - cool! thanks for sharing that wider shot of Rose - I hadn't seen that!
Funny that they cropped it when they publically released that image. Hmm we could read into that if we wanted to. lol.
I figure a photo of Rose can only rule out she is heavily pregnant - she could be not showing. sooo who knows.

thanks for sharing that old leaked poster @californiagirl - I had forgotten about it!
Well spotted that they've swapped Claude for Rose! lol. I'm very happy to see that!
first thing that stood out to me was that Poe is positioned next to Zorii!
Does Rose have something around her neck?
Very cool to take a fresh look at it in light of what new information we have (excluding rumours!).
From what we know so far, I'm thinking the red Sith troopers are Palpatine's troopers - so I find it interesting that they are positioned underneath it all - like Palpatine is underneath/ behind all the happenings and the fight between the resistance and first order which rest on him and his hidden army.. He is the basis for this conflict.

gah! Kylo comic preview! Avert my eyes!!!! lol... I will read it when I can read it in fully.

I'm yet to read the Rey issue as I don't have access to it yet. I'll discuss in Takodana woods once I've read it if anyone is interested in chat about it. lol!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey Wed 18 Sep 2019, 7:47 pm

Surprised this hasn’t been posted yet, pretty important imo. Yesterday it was revealed that Charles Soule (writer of The Rise of Kylo Ren comic) knows Kylo’s fate in TROS:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 F7481310

https://www.cbr.com/the-rise-of-kylo-ren-new-details-fan-expo/amp/#click=https://t.co/hiUWeTm9Bi

And so my mind immediately turned to this thread from a while back:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 1acd4710
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 819fb710
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Eb5e2c10

And today the solicit was posted:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 A545bf10

‘But the Skywalker legacy casts a long shadow, the currents of the dark side run deep, and Darth Vader’s blood runs in Ben’s veins. Voices call from both his past and his future, telling him who he must be.’

“but so much about Ben/Kylo was about how much he wasn't Vader. He said the story of Ben Solo was TRAGIC, and he wants us to feel for him”

Interesting...
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 18 Sep 2019, 8:24 pm

Sorry been kind of lost on this- so Soule is doing the story we've all wanted to see. First comic comes out next week? Any idea how many comics and how I can access?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 18 Sep 2019, 8:31 pm

@rey09 - the Kylo comic next week is his age of resistance issue. The rise of Kylo Ren issue one is released in December- it does get confusing!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 18 Sep 2019, 10:22 pm

DeeBee wrote:@rey09 - the Kylo comic next week is his age of resistance issue. The rise of Kylo Ren issue one is released in December- it does get confusing!
@DeeBee

ohh so it's only 2 kylo comics? Was thinking it'd be a weekly thing. I only care about the rise of kylo ren so that's just one issue in Dec.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 18 Sep 2019, 10:39 pm

rey09 wrote:
DeeBee wrote:@rey09 - the Kylo comic next week is his age of resistance issue. The rise of Kylo Ren issue one is released in December- it does get confusing!
@DeeBee

ohh so it's only 2 kylo comics? Was thinking it'd be a weekly thing. I only care about the rise of kylo ren so that's just one issue in Dec.
@rey09

It's one age of resistance comic issue about Kylo. And 4 The rise of Kylo Ren issues - which is all up 5 kylo comic issues that we know of.

In December the Rise of Kylo Ren 4 issue comic series starts. To the best of my knowledge, the first issue will be published 4 December, and the series will be released before and after 20 December, but we don't have release dates yet for the other 3 issues.

This stuff gets mentioned in takodana woods if you are interested.. but I'm sure when they come around someone here will be talking about it and you won't miss it sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Wed 18 Sep 2019, 11:00 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:It's not that I can't handle Ben dying for good in the film, it just has to make sense and be as satisfying and hopeful as the conclusion of the Skywalker saga demands. That's going to be super difficult if JJ is going in the direction of the blood Skywalkers all fading into the Force to watch over the galaxy (or whatever), especially with Rey apparently taking the Skywalker last name at the end. It just comes across as painfully tragic with Leia and Ben dying in the same film even if Ben's death is heroic as it obviously will be. Then the matter of... is LucasFilm really that stupid? Ben Solo is easily among their most popular new characters and I can't imagine ending the blood Skywalker line for good inspiring a whole lot of good faith within the majority of fans. This is a huge deal. Nobody will care if Rey remains to carry on their legacy if all the descendants of one of the most beloved fictional families are gone forever. It just feels like a critical mistake from where I'm standing.
@FrolickingFizzgig

If they really do decide to put all their eggs in Rey basket, so to speak, and anoint her as the successor to the Skywalker story, then I can see Ben dying because, with an actual blood Skywalker still around, Rey's claim is kinda compromised. I think that killing off the entire family in order to prop up Rey would be a stupid godawful decision, but it's not like the history of film is not littered with stupid godawful decisions.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Wed 18 Sep 2019, 11:29 pm

DeeBee wrote:
rey09 wrote:
@DeeBee

@rey09

It's one age of resistance comic issue about Kylo. And 4 The rise of Kylo Ren issues - which is all up 5 kylo comic issues that we know of.

In December the Rise of Kylo Ren 4 issue comic series starts. To the best of my knowledge, the first issue will be published 4 December, and the series will be released before and after 20 December, but we don't have release dates yet for the other 3 issues.

This stuff gets mentioned in takodana woods if you are interested.. but I'm sure when they come around someone here will be talking about it and you won't miss it sunny
@DeeBee

thanks!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Wed 18 Sep 2019, 11:59 pm

So JP first says that Lando tells Poe and Finn that Han is Rey's father. And now he tells then that the FO stole his kid. Make up your mind, dude.

Anyway, is Ben going to live?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 19 Sep 2019, 12:43 am

SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Thu 19 Sep 2019, 1:02 am

Saracene wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:It's not that I can't handle Ben dying for good in the film, it just has to make sense and be as satisfying and hopeful as the conclusion of the Skywalker saga demands. That's going to be super difficult if JJ is going in the direction of the blood Skywalkers all fading into the Force to watch over the galaxy (or whatever), especially with Rey apparently taking the Skywalker last name at the end. It just comes across as painfully tragic with Leia and Ben dying in the same film even if Ben's death is heroic as it obviously will be. Then the matter of... is LucasFilm really that stupid? Ben Solo is easily among their most popular new characters and I can't imagine ending the blood Skywalker line for good inspiring a whole lot of good faith within the majority of fans. This is a huge deal. Nobody will care if Rey remains to carry on their legacy if all the descendants of one of the most beloved fictional families are gone forever. It just feels like a critical mistake from where I'm standing.
@FrolickingFizzgig

If they really do decide to put all their eggs in Rey basket, so to speak, and anoint her as the successor to the Skywalker story, then I can see Ben dying because, with an actual blood Skywalker still around, Rey's claim is kinda compromised. I think that killing off the entire family in order to prop up Rey would be a stupid godawful decision, but it's not like the history of film is not littered with stupid godawful decisions.
@Saracene

Well, KK said the ending will be hopeful, while Daisy said TROS will cover all bases, including Reylo, so, whether they were lying to us just like Emilia Clarke was trying to be professional by saying GOT 8 was the best season evahhhh instead of telling GOT fans to run for the hills, or KK and Daisy weren't that cruel and they were telling the truth, time will tell, I suppose. Besides, did you see how they sidelined Finn and pushed a supporting character like Poe to the forefront because Finn didn't meet their expectation of worldwide popularity? Or when they "fixed" the poster and replaced Klaud with Rose because they realized that the audience didn't have any problem with Rose at all like internet dudebros. It's obvious that they will do anything for money, even if it goes against morality Rolling Eyes
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Thu 19 Sep 2019, 1:08 am

I never thought I would say this- but all this spoilers made my head hurt and I'm at a point where I stopped caring...I usually love spoilers and theorizing about which one could actually be true or partly true and how the story could possibly unfold.

Now I wish none of them are true and we get something totally fresh and different. None of them sound fun or original it's all just "meh" for me. Nope

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 19 Sep 2019, 2:26 am

So what happened to letting the past die? I get that this was before TLJ, however, LF sure love linking the past to the current media over and over whilst simultaneously trying to deter us from it? Choose one. Oh wait...you know you need to make money, so you cant stop nostalgia grabbing. Even if you are trying to push "the past means nothing"

These comics are deliberately linking kylo directly to Vader and Rey as the only hope of Leia.

I

Last edited by Gemini on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:04 am

If they kill off Ben in order to push Rey it'll be a massive own goal for LF.
I know quite a few people who dislike the ST but love Kylo Ren. And interesting as Rey is, she's going to end up the most hated character in SW if they sacrifice the last of the Skywalker bloodline in order to make her the central character. Which isn't fair to Daisy, or Rey. I like Rey, but her chemistry with Kylo is the most powerful thing in the ST. Also she's a girl searching for belonging. I refuse to see 'the Resistance' as her family. Leia, Finn, maybe even Poe to an extent. But Leia (rip Carrie) is going to die. Finn has Rose. Poe has possible love interests in Zorri and Jannah. And when the war ends, the Resistance will disband, and Rey will be right back where she started. Having the movie end where it began, with Rey alone on a desert planet, is not just downbeat it's depressing. I'm a long term depressant, and I haven't had the best of years. So if it turns out that this is how the SW saga is going to end I'll have to give this film a miss, because the last thing I need is to be depressed at Christmas, of all times!
I refuse to believe a saga based on hope will have such a horrible, pointless conclusion, despite a tendency with modern film to produce gloomy mournful endings.

And although the idea of the Skywalker clan merging into the Force is interesting, remember this? Ben is not just a Skywalker, he's a Solo. And Snoke made a point of this. So, the Skywalker's can merge with the Force, fine, but leave Ben SOLO out of it!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:06 am

In my opinion, with TFA and TLJ they laid foundations for the most epic story of the century. The creation of two heroes, opposite and complementary, who unite for a common good, overcoming all differences (with open calls against strong powers, the sale of weapons, useless wars, racism, bullying, religious, cultural differences and political struggles - practically all problems of our age).

Or - they can always do as Game of Throne, or Avengers Infinity War. A crap, based only on waiting, on twists, trying to make a shocking ending NOT FOR THE BEAUTY of a story, but only to make money.

Considering the esoteric identity of W. Disney, the alchemical symbols continually proposed in the films of Rian Jhonson and JJ Abrams, not to mention all Gnostic symbols proposed by Lucas, I favoring the first hypothesis.

We'll see...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:08 am

I'm going to say this as well. Kylo saying "let the past die, kill it if you have to." Is very foreboding if he will die and Rey will take on the Skywalker mantle for a new generation.

The let the past die notion from Kylo was, IMO, never positive and was never meant to be. It destroyed the positive connection he had  established with Rey, he broke her and himself and it broke their connection in TLJ because he was refusing to allow Rey to take her place in the story. Being the hope of the galaxy.  Diminishing her importance in the story and more importantly, her unspoken bond with him.

Last edited by Gemini on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:14 am

Is this real?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 EEzRCcHVUAAv454?format=jpg&name=900x900
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:18 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:Is this real?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 EEzRCcHVUAAv454?format=jpg&name=900x900
@spacebaby45678

I hope not!

Hey y'all, look at my Skywalker arm.. see, see. Shes a Skywalker!

It may be a vision she has?

Or it's fake, lol.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:28 am

@Gemini

If Rey was going to lose a limb it should have happened in the second movie, as with Luke & Anakin but that might have been too suggestive of lineage?

Reywalker lives if this is real.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:31 am

@spacebaby45678

@Gemini

Star Wars Black Series Triple Force Friday Figures Leaked
it's fake , look at this  :

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Blackseries%20star%20wars

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 70030722_494209851160367_2824412083587243197_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram

https://emptylighthouse.com/star-wars-black-series-triple-force-friday-figures-leaked-1969465795
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:35 am

Teo oswald wrote:@spacebaby45678

@Gemini

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 70030722_494209851160367_2824412083587243197_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram

https://emptylighthouse.com/star-wars-black-series-triple-force-friday-figures-leaked-1969465795
@Teo oswald

No robot hand.. thank the lawd...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Giphy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:40 am

@Gemini

@Teo oswald

Lol, who would actually do that?

They even gave her a detachable real arm!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:41 am

Gemini wrote:

@Gemini

@Teo oswald

Lol, who would actually do that?

They even gave her a detachable arm!
@Gemini

A very sophisticated disinformation operation... going back to my Happy Place... Rey Kenobi for the win!!!

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Tumblr_py2mci8NeF1xi8rqzo1_400

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:45 am

@spacebaby45678
@Gemini

now it's my turn , what do you think about this ?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Palps-in-box-1024x1024

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 Hasbro-Amazon-Exclusive-Star-Wars-Black-Series-The-Return-of-the-Jedi-Emperor-Palpatine-New-Promo-01

I'm not scure....seems real
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 39 34o0Deg

Last edited by Teo oswald on Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:46 am

Gemini wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:Is this real?

@spacebaby45678

I hope not!

Hey y'all, look at my Skywalker arm.. see, see. Shes a Skywalker!

It may be a vision she has?

Or it's fake, lol.
@"Gemelli"

Guys, Rey will be Skywalker, how about if it's Ben's Aunt too?

We all scream together: DRACARIS and set fire to everything as Daenerys did in the last horrifying season of Game of Thrones.

They are feeding Fan Boys, that's clear.

However, I remember reading in Thrawn's last book that Skywalker was the name Chiss Ascendancy gave to Force-sensitive children who could cross space-time ...

My theory is that we will have everything: Reylo and Skywalker.

Reference to word Skywalker in the book Thrawn: Alliances by Timothy Zahn [url=https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/04/12/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-how-episode-9-could- redefine-the-name-skywalker]https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/04/12/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-how-episode-9-could- redefine-the-name-skywalker[/url]

ps:I have fictionalized all my theories in a fan fiction, but I am currently writing it only in Italian. Find the link in my twitter account (@giaciak2). I'm also writing it to console me if, in the end, Star Wars decides to disappoint me.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next