Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

+58
tukicarreno
nana7marie
motherofpearl1
Armadeus
PalmettoBlue
Casper
Forsythia
DeeBee
Froggy
bruna8728
nickandnora
special_cases
LadyGaufrette
Moonjump05
reylo1992
grimbergen
rey09
californiagirl
snufkin
Atenais
Oscarborough-fairo
MaddieDove
MrsWindu
spacebaby45678
Teo oswald
SkyStar
MindAndMagic
OrionStars
Blood Moon
Riri
Geralt_Riv
Saracene
SanghaRen
Lily Snape
Night Huntress
rawpowah
SheLitAFire
AcrosstheStars
Krafty
cherrylipstick
olyer
Kylo Men
Cowgirlsamurai
unicorn
Mielikki
thescavenger
ZioRen
whisperingwillow
KiraRen2015
Birdwoman
fuhry
Kylo Rey
lauvamp
12 Parsnips
Gemini
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
SW_Heroine_Journey
62 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 22 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by cherrylipstick Fri 13 Dec 2019, 1:40 am

WOW Sapristi
Poor Ben! It's so sad and creepy, but at the same time it's nice to see another confirmed aspect of the story we predicted long time ago. Not because of the "victory" itself, but rather because that confirms once again that we were able to understand the deep story behind this trilogy. And it also basically prepares the audience to see the GothPrince rebelling against his creepy/evil abuser  Twisted Evil

Night Huntress wrote:
@Atenais

Why is Rey looking so in awe at her hands in the scene where Kylo is walking towards her? Confus
@Night Huntress

Yeah that caught my eye too!
These last two clips made me more curious than ever! Give me the movie, please!! Help Stretcher
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 22 Empty Re: The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers

Post by nana7marie Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:47 am

cherrylipstick wrote:Yeah that caught my eye too!
These last two clips made me more curious than ever! Give me the movie, please!! Help Stretcher
@cherrylipstick
Night Huntress wrote:Why is Rey looking so in awe at her hands in the scene where Kylo is walking towards her? Confus
@Night Huntress
Less than awe it looks like disbelief with a hint of fear? Also
Spoiler:
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 13 Dec 2019, 5:52 am

Atenais wrote:TBH, I'm startled. I have no words and I'm very surprised they released this clip. Wow!

I ask myself if they would always release this clip or if it's some kinda of damage control, after promoting the trio ad nauseam.

ZioRen wrote:That's the thing. It became about being right, but only because they took even the most mild of our incredibly logical theories and interpretations of the story and acted like we were just crazy because Kylo hot. Wow, turns out we're right and that's not true. AGAIN. I forgive us for being a lil smug. Laughing

Okay, the 'Ben manipulated in the womb' thing is definitely based on just one possible interpretation of a somewhat vague text but darn it, I want that to be right to just to laugh.
@ZioRen

I was always so mad when I heard it. It's about logic, about reading the signs in the movie.
@Atenais @ZioRen You have expressed my thought exactly!  H-beating

In the company where I work, nothing is sold without having certainty. Market analyzes are carried out in advance, surveys, client experience tests and whether if target will be happy with product. One can even ask if he/she would buy our product and how much he/she would be willing to spend. But once the ads are released, they are analyzed on social media. Who talks about it, how do people talk about it, will the product be fine? Are there any complaints? You can also research some words.

What I mean is that : Disney will do the same. I know they spent a fortune to make TROS. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is reading here even now ...

One of us is a spy (ha ha ha)

Seriously. I have numerous followers both on tumbrl and on twitter and in these days the word was written: "if so, I don't go to the Theater"

Do you know what damage would be for Disney, actors, directors, production?

Such great damage that they will be branded for life.

So, I think it's normal if Disney gives up some specific information to persuade us to go to the movies at least in the face of constant complaints.

The nervous responses of actors and directors are giving at this moment, should not be listened to, they will be hysterical and they will feel their whole career in danger. It is normal to lose nerve control. They cannot hide, they are public figures and many of them have become famous with Star Wars.

Having said that, dear Disney you built the story telling with the premise for Reylo and BEN Solo redemption ... now I expect to receive what you promised me. Because of you I started doing a writing course ... now I'm wating for see what you promise...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 13 Dec 2019, 7:26 am

I actually owe Reylo a debt. I never wanted to see the ST on discovering Han died. But I kept seeing Reylo fanfic on Archive of our Own. In the end I got so curious I checked out the interrogation scene on YouTube.
Then I got TFA on dvd. The rest is history.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 13 Dec 2019, 9:40 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:I actually owe Reylo a debt. I never wanted to see the ST on discovering Han died. But I kept seeing Reylo fanfic on Archive of our Own. In the end I got so curious I checked out the interrogation scene on YouTube.
Then I got TFA on dvd. The rest is history.
@motherofpearl1

Reylo has helped me in difficult times as a distraction but also has resparkled my interest to gothic literature I lost after finishing high school. In a way it has also helped for me to regain interest in things I love and therefore be more confident. Smile anyway it has been an awesome ride.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Fri 13 Dec 2019, 10:03 am

SkyStar wrote:Reylo has helped me in difficult times as a distraction but also has resparkled my interest to gothic literature I lost after finishing high school. In a way it has also helped for me to regain interest in things I love and therefore be more confident. Smile anyway it has been an awesome ride.
@SkyStar
Same - I was in a dark place myself when the ST dropped, probably at my lowest when TLJ premiered, and this is when I finally watched both films. It was an excellent distraction, and after a while, when I was slowly recovering, the whole discussion we had - no matter how close or distant to the topic of Reylo - made me re-think a lot of notions I’d held and either change them, or grow confident in them. So I’m invested now - because I love this dynamic, because I indenting with Kylo and because this story helped me go through a difficult time in my life.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Fri 13 Dec 2019, 10:19 am

nana7marie wrote:
SkyStar wrote:Reylo has helped me in difficult times as a distraction but also has resparkled my interest to gothic literature I lost after finishing high school. In a way it has also helped for me to regain interest in things I love and therefore be more confident. Smile anyway it has been an awesome ride.
@SkyStar
Same - I was in a dark place myself when the ST dropped, probably at my lowest when TLJ premiered, and this is when I finally watched both films. It was an excellent distraction, and after a while, when I was slowly recovering, the whole discussion we had - no matter how close or distant to the topic of Reylo - made me re-think a lot of notions I’d held and either change them, or grow confident in them. So I’m invested now - because I love this dynamic, because I indenting with Kylo and because this story helped me go through a difficult time in my life.
@nana7marie

Same here! Reylo came by as a nice escape from stressful times in my life and I used it as a way to stay happy and positive about my own journey. It's  really great to have a distraction like this to keep you going every day. I will miss it very much and while I am sure all of us will find new things to keep us entertained,  this fandom will always be special to me. I love you
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 13 Dec 2019, 10:57 am

For me too, Reylo has meant so many things.
The first is that I started reading and writing for myself. Moreover for this renewed passion I met many new people.
It made me feel less alone. I live far from my region and here where I live I don't have many friends, but thanks to Reylo I have known so many like people.
Believing in Kylo's love and hope of redemption and healing power of love is a story that belongs to humanity.
I hoped to see it on the screen.
There is too much superficiality and closure everywhere. This would have been a nice message.
Finally I decided to take a writing course and this filled me in time.

For all these reasons I'll feel disappointed if Reylo was just a mirage ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:13 pm

Not a teaser/trailer, but a BTS vid - unmasked Kylo on Pasaana and masked Kylo on Kijimi around 5:00:
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:16 pm

Edited: wrong thread, oops.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:24 pm

Hux! He exists!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:27 pm

nana7marie wrote:Not a teaser/trailer, but a BTS vid - unmasked Kylo on Pasaana and masked Kylo on Kijimi around 5:00:
@nana7marie

I just saw bits of this on Twitter. Then saw this video - I contacted one of the mods because its just odd to see all this out of context. I thought perhaps it had been leaked ? Maybe I’m overthinking ???
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Fri 13 Dec 2019, 2:48 pm

@MrsWindu I don’t know, it’s not super spoilery, is it?
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Fri 13 Dec 2019, 3:25 pm

nana7marie wrote:
cherrylipstick wrote:Yeah that caught my eye too!
@cherrylipstick
Night Huntress wrote:Why is Rey looking so in awe at her hands in the scene where Kylo is walking towards her? Confus
@Night Huntress
Less than awe it looks like disbelief with a hint of fear? Also
Spoiler:
@nana7marie

That reminds me of how Elsa looses control of her power in Frozen. Maybe Kylo experienced that too when he was younger and that's the reason why he was considered as a monster. Looks like she is gonna struggle with her potential and possibly with temper tantrums. So maybe it won't make her relationship with the others easy while making her empathize with Kylo even more.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Fri 13 Dec 2019, 7:43 pm

Okay what do we think?
This is the one that is called "She"
Link: SHE
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Sat 14 Dec 2019, 1:39 am

Krafty wrote:Okay what do we think?
This is the one that is called "She"
Link: SHE
@Krafty
Palpatine will tell Rey about her past? Or maybe he’s talking to Kylo?

Spoiler:
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Sat 14 Dec 2019, 9:05 am

New TV Spots 31-34:

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 22 09ed688fdfbe09d0929f7f30a3a6cf7f19ccf2e6
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sat 14 Dec 2019, 11:06 am

Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Sat 14 Dec 2019, 11:07 am

Kylo is speaking here via helmet.

Spoiler:
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat 14 Dec 2019, 1:20 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13

Always said Kylo held the key to who she is but im not so sure of who she is now.

Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 14 Dec 2019, 2:17 pm

Gemini wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:
@Moonlight13

Always said Kylo held the key to who she is but im not so sure of who she is now.

@Gemini

Even Daisy's agents couldn't believe her answers apparently when she told them:
https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1205923223080243200
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Sat 14 Dec 2019, 2:24 pm

Atenais wrote:New TV Spots 31-34:

The Rise of Skywalker Trailers and Teasers - Page 22 09ed688fdfbe09d0929f7f30a3a6cf7f19ccf2e6
@Atenais

She swings her lightsaber just like he did durin his fight against Finn. And the way she moves toward him while he is sorts of escaping her reminds me of their fight on Starkiller Base, just before the Force moment:
https://twitter.com/reylomyhalo/status/1205715997472243717
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Sat 14 Dec 2019, 3:30 pm

@special_cases
Spoiler:
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Sat 14 Dec 2019, 8:12 pm

reylo1992 wrote:
Atenais wrote:New TV Spots 31-34:

@Atenais

She swings her lightsaber just like he did durin his fight against Finn. And the way she moves toward him while he is sorts of escaping her reminds me of their fight on Starkiller Base, just before the Force moment:
https://twitter.com/reylomyhalo/status/1205715997472243717
@reylo1992

I mean...

Spoiler:
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Sun 15 Dec 2019, 1:57 am

It seems we might be getting the complex, 'grey' Rey back, that was hinted at in TFA.
Fine by me!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next