Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+44
reylo1992
lauvamp
justyou
madeinmn
Birdwoman
Gemlake
AhsokaTano
unicorn
Let The Past Die
Maria26
Forsythia
Lovely_Rose
Riri
cherrylipstick
Mana
giaciak2
Kylo Men
Armadeus
Moonjump05
Atenais
OrionStars
Geralt_Riv
rey09
SW_Heroine_Journey
whisperingwillow
Marlow
ZioRen
spacebaby45678
SkyStar
Saracene
bashfulblueeyes3
Mila95
motherofpearl1
rawpowah
nana7marie
Piper Maru
AcrosstheStars
Nyx
Kylo Rey
Gemini
FrolickingFizzgig
PalmettoBlue
Lily Snape
special_cases
48 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Geralt_Riv Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:16 pm

special_cases wrote:Sith holocron from TROS. I hope I can post it here? It's from promo video, not a shot from the movie.

Spoiler:
@special_cases
The wayfinder! Very Happy
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 15 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by nana7marie Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:18 pm

My fellow reylos! H-beating The time has come - it’s 1 a.m. here, the premiere is just round the corner, and I’m going to sleep - when I wake up in the morning, everything will be confirmed. I don’t wanna be sure so I’m logging out but I hope that those of you who’re staying, will receive the happy news and will be able to see the film relaxed and uplifted. I’ll be here immediately after my screening on Wednesday, hopefully ready to party rather than mourn. No matter what happens, though, it’s been a pleasure to be a member of this community and this forum - I love the companionship, the comfort, the insight and all the fun we’ve shared. You’ve all unknowingly helped me go through difficult times as well as grow as a person. And for that I’ll be forever grateful. Cheek kiss
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:21 pm

There is a pic of Rey with new lightsaber, don't want to post it

Spoiler:
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:23 pm

Ahh it feels like we were just here for this moment before TLJ. Time flies, huh? It's hard to believe it's about to be over! I'll probably never follow a Star Wars movie like this again, so I just want to say it's been real, ya'll. Not always real good, but most of the time it was a ball!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:23 pm

special_cases wrote:There is a pic of Rey with new lightsaber, don't want to post it

Spoiler:
@special_cases
Spoiler:
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:24 pm

Post a link? There's already a spoiler section set up, isn't there? Can we post those things there now?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:25 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig

Spoiler:
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:26 pm

I've never actually posted a thread before so should I post one in the spoiler section about world premiere spoilers?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:30 pm

My first thought was why does she look the way she looks
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:34 pm

I’m so tempted to look but I promised myself to just find out the big stuff (Ben, Reylo). I’m the worst at this. I’m that person who skips to the end of a book I’m desperate to read then immediately wishes I hadn’t. Rolling Eyes

Does it look like the picture could have been done on a soundstage or on location?
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:34 pm

Please post all official TROS spoilers in the sub-section that has been created.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by vinventure12 Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:35 pm

Where are you guys seeing this pic?
vinventure12
vinventure12
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:50 pm

@vinventure12 It's on Reddit, StarWarsLeaks
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Mon 16 Dec 2019, 7:08 pm

special_cases wrote:There is a pic of Rey with new lightsaber, don't want to post it

Spoiler:
@special_cases

Edit: I'm not posting about the pics here. ^^
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:21 pm

I'm also checking out, I have to go to sleep (3 am here in Europe, and I have to go to work tomorrow). Tomorrow morning, I will just check to see if Ben lives, and then I will avoid the internet until Friday night.

I'm sad, to be honest, seems well our fandom's content, metas, fanfics and theories were much more rich, nuanced and positive than the filmmakers'. These past years will never come back, therefore I'm soo grateful and indebted to you all. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

See you later, we will certainly comment a lot.
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:23 pm

MaddieDove wrote:I'm also checking out, I have to go to sleep (3 am here in Europe, and I have to go to work tomorrow). Tomorrow morning, I will just check to see if Ben lives, and then I will avoid the internet until Friday night.

I'm sad, to be honest, seems well our fandom's content, metas, fanfics and theories were much more rich, nuanced and positive than the filmmakers'. These past years will never come back, therefore I'm soo grateful and indebted to you all. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

See you later, we will certainly comment a lot.
@MaddieDove

See you soon, Maddie. ♥

Interesting, JJ talks about the leaks. See the video here. (He only talks about the leaks, he doesn't reveal any leak, so, don't worry).
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 16 Dec 2019, 8:33 pm

giaciak2 wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey @Let The Past Die @motherofpearl1 @special_cases @FrolickingFizzgig @Kylo Rey @spacebaby45678 @Atenais @nana7marie @Maria26

We are now on top of the roller coaster. I wonder if tomorrow will be a climb or a descent ...
@giaciak2

A good roller coaster has both! In this situation though, I only want to climb and soar!!!! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Tue 17 Dec 2019, 2:47 am

I've just seen a few reviews, no spoilers thank goodness, but although some were unenthusiastic, the majority seemed to love it.

What's odd is I've seen coamments such as 'hopeful' and 'satisfying' being bandied about..... would people actually say that if it ends with the last of the Skywalkers dead?
I'm confused.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 17 Dec 2019, 6:18 am

@MaddieDove Did you already check the answer?
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 17 Dec 2019, 6:33 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:I've just seen a few reviews, no spoilers thank goodness, but although some were unenthusiastic, the majority seemed to love it.

What's odd is I've seen coamments such as 'hopeful' and 'satisfying' being bandied about..... would people actually say that if it ends with the last of the Skywalkers dead?
I'm confused.
@motherofpearl1

All of the reviews right after TLJ were glowing.. even more than last night.. then remember what happened.. the backlash..

don't pay attention to these reviews.. many people are there currying favor for access and the next Hollywood premier
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue 17 Dec 2019, 6:51 am

I wasn't sure where to ask this.  Has anyone from the forum actually seen the movie yet?  Or is there someone from here who's expected to see it a little earlier than the rest of us?

ETA: Who's the guy who was supposed to see it on the 16th and give us the straight dope?

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:15 am

Casper wrote:I wasn't sure where to ask this.  Has anyone from the forum actually seen the movie yet?  Or is there someone from here who's expected to see it a little earlier than the rest of us?

ETA: Who's the guy who was supposed to see it on the 16th and give us the straight dope?
@Casper

I watch it tomorrow at 7 p.m in Berlin. I don't know if I am the first one depending on time zone.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:34 am

@reylo1992

All right!  Good enough for me.  For me personally, I think I just want to know if you if you liked it.  I'm seeing it one way or the other, so the rest I can see for myself.  Anyway, so jealous.  We don't even have tickets yet.  Have fun tomorrow!  Hopefully. Dunno

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:40 am

The cinemas near me (also Germany) have screenings as early as 10 am tomorrow. I meant to go to one of these early screenings, but now I have to work and won't be able to see it before 9 pm Crying or Very sad But others might see the film before us if more cinemas have these early screenings, I also think Avengers: Endgame had screenings around 5 am on release day so people could watch it before school/work Shocked I wish they had done the same for TROS, then I might have seen it before work too, though I don't know if I'd be able to work after it if it doesn't end well for Ben.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:43 am

special_cases wrote:@MaddieDove Did you already check the answer?
@special_cases

Hey, I've checked your discussion this morning before going to work, while the screening still lasted and first reports came regarding Kylo's fate. Here I am, home again after work, forcing myself to find something else to do instead of browsing the net. Whatever answers to our key questions are, I'd like to wait with further reading, preferring to have something surprise me in the cinema. I'd like to form my own conclusions of the quality of the movie and the emotional punch, at least that...
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next