Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official TROS Spoilers discussion

+56
snufkin
TheLastJedi
lauvamp
reylo1992
bruna8728
motherofpearl1
Riri
BigDeal2187
rawpowah
Sad Man
rey09
Let The Past Die
Cowgirlsamurai
giaciak2
Chris24601
ReyloSpanishFan
Nyx
Night Huntress
Dar-ren19
vinventure12
SkyStar
Maria26
Mana
Kyla Ren
Kylo Men
Birdwoman
Saracene
Gemini
Armadeus
unicorn
SW_Heroine_Journey
Marlow
cherrylipstick
justyou
Lily Snape
olyer
MindAndMagic
Piper Maru
BenRey
Summerbrze8
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
loversinthestorm
SheLitAFire
KiraRen2015
Atenais
Moonjump05
Krafty
OrionStars
spacebaby45678
FrolickingFizzgig
AcrosstheStars
Kylo Rey
special_cases
ZioRen
whisperingwillow
60 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:21 pm

Haha, watching fanbros (who haven't seen the film yet) talk about the film must be pretty amusing. Why even bother? Nothing about the Youtube rage/clickbait factory is going to change any time soon and Star Wars is a major focus for these individuals. Better off giving your time to podcasters like Scavenger's Hoard and Skytalkers. I've never heard one interesting thing come out of the mouth of a male Star Wars fan on Youtube.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Official TROS Spoilers discussion

Post by Nyx Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:24 pm

This whole thread -review of the movie. Yikes!

https://twitter.com/Spainkiller/status/1207074728684457984?s=19

Nyx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:26 pm

benorganasolo wrote:Vieweranon answering questions on Reddit

Q: How was the Han scene? Did they specify if he was a ghost or memory?
A:Ben says he’s just a memory.

It’s a great scene, flipping a lot of dialogue from their TFA confrontation. It ends with Ben crying and saying “Dad...”, then Han with his hand on his face says “I know.”
@benorganasolo

They said Adam's role in TROS is smaller than TLJ and TFA but he's the strongest element thanks to his acting chops. Just imagine how great this trilogy could have been if he was the main lead. Sad Sad
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:27 pm

It’s a great scene, flipping a lot of dialogue from their TFA confrontation. It ends with Ben crying and saying “Dad...”, then Han with his hand on his face says “I know.”
@benorganasolo

This same thread someone said Rey is daughter of palps son?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:28 pm

Nyx wrote:This whole thread -review of the movie. Yikes!

@Nyx
To be fair this is not the kind of person I would care about a review from just based on their perspectives on the ST and TLJ. I don't care about how ST haters feel about the film because they were always going to hate it. It's not about being picky and choosy when it comes to reviewers, it's just that there are people whose opinions resonate with yours, and this is an example of the opposite of that. An angry EU fan who was pissed before this film and is still pissed now.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:33 pm

rey09 wrote:

@benorganasolo

This same thread someone said Rey is daughter of palps son?
@rey09

No idea, you can see all his answers here https://www.reddit.com/user/ViewerAnon/
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:38 pm

Lets hope that this storyline is really well executed. Smile 17h to see it with my own eyes.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:40 pm

Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 40 Screen18
Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 40 Screen19
Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 40 Screen20
Official TROS Spoilers discussion - Page 40 Screen21
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:48 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:

Lets hope that this storyline is really well executed. Smile 17h to see it with my own eyes.
@Geralt_Riv
It's nice to see that Father Rodriguez was so pleased and overwhelmed, haha.

I truly can't pin down what the audience reaction to this will be.

ViewerAnon's comments certainly make Ben's arc sound emotional overall.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:49 pm

The fact that so many reviews are saying it feels like JJ VS Rian thing is crazy to me. Just the fact that they would be so obvious about it despite how terrible and unprofessional it looks that your 2 movies in a trilogy feel like in competition with each other and not flowing naturally. I can just imagine the think pieces about this when people can talk about spoilers lol

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:51 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Geralt_Riv wrote:

@Geralt_Riv
It's nice to see that Father Rodriguez was so pleased and overwhelmed, haha.

I truly can't pin down what the audience reaction to this will be.

ViewerAnon's comments certainly make Ben's arc sound emotional overall.
@FrolickingFizzgig
*Roderick
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:52 pm

Mila95 wrote:The fact that so many reviews are saying it feels like JJ VS Rian thing is crazy to me. Just the fact that they would be so obvious about it despite how terrible and unprofessional it looks that your 2 movies in a trilogy feel like in competition with each other and not flowing naturally. I can just imagine the think pieces about this when people can talk about spoilers lol
@Mila95
I mean, I liked TFA and TLJ (though I think TLJ is the much more unique and interesting experience). Until I see it myself I'm not really sure if this is just initial reactions to things like Rey Palpatine or not, and if it's really just that then whatever. Rian said he didn't necessarily see what he wrote for Rey's background as the final word. It's easy to forget that none of these individuals had spoilers beforehand and there was already a massive Rian vs. JJ debate/dumpster fire even though there was no clear competition. To be completely honest this could simply be a case of people projecting.

@Geralt_Riv
OOPS. Father Roderick. Smile

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:53 pm

@special_cases
I still don't understand how the critic system works. I've seen many critics had positive reactions for the other films, but once the review embargo dropped and when they were allowed to rate the film on metacritic and rottentomatoes, they decided to give ...low scores. Why did they choose to do the negative thing that contradicted their own early positive reaction?
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:56 pm

OrionStars wrote:@special_cases
I still don't understand how the critic system works. I've seen many critics had positive reactions for the other films, but once the review embargo dropped and when they were allowed to rate the film on metacritic and rottentomatoes, they decided to give ...low scores. Why did they choose to do the negative thing that contradicted their own early positive reaction?
@OrionStars
Maybe because they go through some thought process before they write the review. Laughing
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Tue 17 Dec 2019, 7:59 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Nyx wrote:This whole thread -review of the movie. Yikes!

@Nyx
To be fair this is not the kind of person I would care about a review from just based on their perspectives on the ST and TLJ. I don't care about how ST haters feel about the film because they were always going to hate it. It's not about being picky and choosy when it comes to reviewers, it's just that there are people whose opinions resonate with yours, and this is an example of the opposite of that. An angry EU fan who was pissed before this film and is still pissed now.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Same, this person is just disagreeable. From what I saw, I'll not like this movie very much, but I'm ready to like some parts. The whole marketing strategy of calling this the end of the Skywalker saga was bad choice, IMO. You can't finish a saga, without having a member as a prota. Rey is a great character, I believe she would work better if this story was settled some hundred years ahead.

-------

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=901

Last edited by Atenais on Tue 17 Dec 2019, 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40