Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

+58
Gemini
12 Parsnips
special_cases
Lovely_Rose
Teo oswald
spacebaby45678
DeeBee
Man Without A Star
Starliteprism
LadyGaufrette
rey09
Geralt_Riv
MaddieDove
SW_Heroine_Journey
Moonlight13
adamdrivershair
cherrylipstick
Saracene
loversinthestorm
rawpowah
Blood Moon
vaderito
whisperingwillow
nickandnora
Sparkle
BB-Rey
Kylo Rey
californiagirl
MrsWindu
kroi
ZioRen
Riri
Darth Dementor
Irina de France
Night Huntress
SkyStar
Tex
Helix
ReyofLightSide
SoloSideCousin
Kessel
Darth_Awakened
ISeeAnIsland
Cowgirlsamurai
snufkin
Darth Dingbat
jakkusun
SanghaRen
EchoBase
Armadeus
BastilaBey
CienaRee
Darth Rowan
panki
Moonjump05
Rimfaxe96
Sylvia Snow
MoonlitMoss
62 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Empty Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Wed 21 Aug 2019, 4:03 pm

Rey and Pals came out yesterday. I haven’t ordered it yet, but here’s another adorable preview from the postcard set I love you (sorry if it’s already been shared somewhere!)

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Ea8d2d10
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Empty Re: General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 21 Aug 2019, 8:49 pm

I love all of the Databank additions related to Galaxy's Edge!

The link is for Vi Moradi's entry, yet all related entries are listed below her information. Very Happy Smile

https://www.starwars.com/databank/vi-moradi
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Empty Black Spire/SW Adventures 24/SW Adventures Annual 2019- Padme/Leia/Breha

Post by DeeBee Wed 21 Aug 2019, 8:59 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@DeeBee
I too can’t wait for the Galaxy’s Edge: Black spire novel -didn’t expect this revelation of Archex and Vi being sent on a mission together via Leia ( am hoping this is foreshadowing for TROS too fingers crossed). Only a few more days to go before the book is out . Smile

So have been catching up on the comics- Galaxy’s edge 1-4 (no 5 is out 28th August)and some interesting info about the Sith Sword of Kashyun. It’s been mentioned here before but the story is fun , Indiana Jones style with trips to both a Jedi and ancient Sith homeworld Moraband & Jedha.
The Sith temple is full of booby traps with mummies , hell hounds , spirits and even an equivalent of the valley of the kings which is interesting. Sith temples seem to have been influenced by ancient Egyptian symbolism. Anyway the sword is interesting and the legends around it and the artwork is great .  Pictures posted below. Other things I found interesting were the introduction again of another clawdite shapeshifter who changes both into a man and a woman throughout the comic series and also the statue in the Jedi temple which reminds me of those images  you get of st George and the dragon or St Michael and the devil . The Jedi is fighting the serpent like those traditional images I’ve mentioned but it’s so much more than that because the Jedi are also fighting their existence as the serpent is a fertility symbol and by vanquishing it they are sealing their own demise . Interesting. ....
@AhsokaTano
-yeah! just bought my audible audiobook for black spire. can't wait. I confess I'm afraid Archex is going to die in the book - nooooooooo! Will be really interesting to see how they handle his story post his redemption!
-I enjoyed hearing your thoughts on Galaxy's Edge comic series so far. I've been really enjoying it but haven't had time to get back here and discuss it properly. So I was happy to see you remind me of it! lol.
After issue 4 it seems it's a double cross within a double cross and lol I figure it's easier to talk about once the 5th issue is out!

I agree the shapeshifting character is very interesting. I would love to see one of these in live action. Maybe Zorii Bliss will be one. lol.
Seems he might be working for the first order no?

The statue they stole from the Jedha temple is very interesting - I loved the idea of it having been carved by a lightsaber!
I swear the person depicted looks to me like Dooku!! Was I the only one who thought this?
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Statue10
Wasn't there a dragon in his latest book?
And.. interesting that Kendoh is from Serrano - I did wonder if she was somehow related to Dooku...

Cool to see Chirrut at the Jedha temple back in issue 3.

the sword is of course super cool - we are almost at the end of the series so I'll hold off discussing that- I want to know who is Kendoh's client she is working on behalf of!! Kylo Ren? or..... maybe it's Allegiant General Pryde?!  General Hux?! who knows..

Moving on - I'll briefly mention that the new Star Wars Adventures issue 24 has been released.. Poe got briefly kidnapped.. and is as usual equal mix charming and irritatingly arrogant. ahem. that's just my opinion.. check it out for yourself.
I thought this was pretty funny:
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Poe_an10
Yep.. a love heart!
Star Wars is no longer hiding it, Poe/BB8 is the major ship of the sequel trilogy! haaaa! Laughing

Star Wars Adventures Annual 2019 was released a few weeks ago and I missed it.
The annual had 2 stories - Story 1 was a Lando story which was cool but for me not terribly noteworthy (except for a glimpse of Han on Chandrilla I think that's new!)
Story 2 is really touching IMHO. not in a typical Star Wars Adventures tone at all!
For any Padme fans or Leia fans or Breha fans - YOU MUST READ THIS STORY!!!!
The story is called 'So Much More' - and it is set on Alderaan in the palace gardens... Leia looks to be very young maybe 3 or 4 yrs old..
A real tearjerker (though I confess I'm currently vulnerable because I'm stick with the flu ha).
Here are a brief summary:
The comic opens with images of Alderaan - have we seen this before? this is new to me. Leia is playing hide and seek with her droid as the story starts(the droid is calling out to her).
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 110
Leia finds her mother Breha in the garden and they greet each other.. it's very sweet..
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 1d10
and while in the garden she notices a statue of Padme.
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 210
Breha then tells her the story of Padme - and how flipping brave and awesome she was. and how she is an inspiration to people...
this is really beautifully and artfully done - like Leia can see past events projected in front of her while Breha recounts the story.. they are big full pages - not split up, so it's hard to get a clear image of them you can read.. but here's a taste:
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 310
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 3a10
and another..
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 610
It beautifully connects the spark Padme had - with the spark Leia has.. and Breha shares that she hopes Padme will be an inspiration to Leia too...
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 710
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 810
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 910

btw- seems Rey is not the only SW female who wears her childhood hairstyle when she's a young adult!
sunny

edited to add:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:I love all of the Databank additions related to Galaxy's Edge!

The link is for Vi Moradi's entry, yet all related entries are listed below her information. Very Happy Smile

@SW_Heroine_Journey
-thanks for the heads up!!! I love Vi!!! I'll check it out.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 21 Aug 2019, 9:42 pm

DeeBee wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:@DeeBee
I too can’t wait for the Galaxy’s Edge: Black spire novel -didn’t expect this revelation of Archex and Vi being sent on a mission together via Leia ( am hoping this is foreshadowing for TROS too fingers crossed). Only a few more days to go before the book is out . Smile

So have been catching up on the comics- Galaxy’s edge 1-4 (no 5 is out 28th August)and some interesting info about the Sith Sword of Kashyun. It’s been mentioned here before but the story is fun , Indiana Jones style with trips to both a Jedi and ancient Sith homeworld Moraband & Jedha.
The Sith temple is full of booby traps with mummies , hell hounds , spirits and even an equivalent of the valley of the kings which is interesting. Sith temples seem to have been influenced by ancient Egyptian symbolism. Anyway the sword is interesting and the legends around it and the artwork is great .  Pictures posted below. Other things I found interesting were the introduction again of another clawdite shapeshifter who changes both into a man and a woman throughout the comic series and also the statue in the Jedi temple which reminds me of those images  you get of st George and the dragon or St Michael and the devil . The Jedi is fighting the serpent like those traditional images I’ve mentioned but it’s so much more than that because the Jedi are also fighting their existence as the serpent is a fertility symbol and by vanquishing it they are sealing their own demise . Interesting. ....
@AhsokaTano
-yeah! just bought my audible audiobook for black spire. can't wait. I confess I'm afraid Archex is going to die in the book - nooooooooo! Will be really interesting to see how they handle his story post his redemption!
-I enjoyed hearing your thoughts on Galaxy's Edge comic series so far. I've been really enjoying it but haven't had time to get back here and discuss it properly. So I was happy to see you remind me of it! lol.
After issue 4 it seems it's a double cross within a double cross and lol I figure it's easier to talk about once the 5th issue is out!

I agree the shapeshifting character is very interesting. I would love to see one of these in live action. Maybe Zorii Bliss will be one. lol.
Seems he might be working for the first order no?

The statue they stole from the Jedha temple is very interesting - I loved the idea of it having been carved by a lightsaber!
I swear the person depicted looks to me like Dooku!! Was I the only one who thought this?
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Statue10
Wasn't there a dragon in his latest book?
And.. interesting that Kendoh is from Serrano - I did wonder if she was somehow related to Dooku...

Cool to see Chirrut at the Jedha temple back in issue 3.

the sword is of course super cool - we are almost at the end of the series so I'll hold off discussing that- I want to know who is Kendoh's client she is working on behalf of!! Kylo Ren? or..... maybe it's Allegiant General Pryde?!  General Hux?! who knows..

Moving on - I'll briefly mention that the new Star Wars Adventures issue 24 has been released.. Poe got briefly kidnapped.. and is as usual equal mix charming and irritatingly arrogant. ahem. that's just my opinion.. check it out for yourself.
I thought this was pretty funny:
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Poe_an10
Yep.. a love heart!
Star Wars is no longer hiding it, Poe/BB8 is the major ship of the sequel trilogy! haaaa! Laughing

Star Wars Adventures Annual 2019 was released a few weeks ago and I missed it.
The annual had 2 stories - Story 1 was a Lando story which was cool but for me not terribly noteworthy (except for a glimpse of Han on Chandrilla I think that's new!)
Story 2 is really touching IMHO. not in a typical Star Wars Adventures tone at all!
For any Padme fans or Leia fans or Breha fans - YOU MUST READ THIS STORY!!!!
The story is called 'So Much More' - and it is set on Alderaan in the palace gardens... Leia looks to be very young maybe 3 or 4 yrs old..
A real tearjerker (though I confess I'm currently vulnerable because I'm stick with the flu ha).
Here are a brief summary:
The comic opens with images of Alderaan - have we seen this before? this is new to me. Leia is playing hide and seek with her droid as the story starts(the droid is calling out to her).
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 110
Leia finds her mother Breha in the garden and they greet each other.. it's very sweet..
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 1d10
and while in the garden she notices a statue of Padme.
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 210
Breha then tells her the story of Padme - and how flipping brave and awesome she was. and how she is an inspiration to people...
this is really beautifully and artfully done - like Leia can see past events projected in front of her while Breha recounts the story.. they are big full pages - not split up, so it's hard to get a clear image of them you can read.. but here's a taste:
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 310
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 3a10
and another..
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 610
It beautifully connects the spark Padme had - with the spark Leia has.. and Breha shares that she hopes Padme will be an inspiration to Leia too...
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 710
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 810
General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 910

btw- seems Rey is not the only SW female who wears her childhood hairstyle when she's a young adult!
sunny

edited to add:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:I love all of the Databank additions related to Galaxy's Edge!

@SW_Heroine_Journey
-thanks for the heads up!!! I love Vi!!! I'll check it out.
@DeeBee

You're very welcome!

The artistry in the annual is perfect, so beautiful and whimsical. Plus, a wondrous ode to Breha, Padme, and Leia. I ate it up! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 27 Aug 2019, 12:14 pm

This is an nice thread for those who are interested in "The Rise of Kylo Ren" (especially for those who are worried about how the author might view Ben):
https://twitter.com/meggrimsmo/status/1166203285977608192
He said that the shadow of Vader hung over everything and everyone- and affected the relationships between Ben and his family , but so much about Ben/Kylo was about how much he wasn't Vader. He said the story of Ben Solo was TRAGIC, and he wants us to feel for him.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 27 Aug 2019, 1:14 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:This is an nice thread for those who are interested in "The Rise of Kylo Ren" (especially for those who are worried about how the author might view Ben):
https://twitter.com/meggrimsmo/status/1166203285977608192
He said that the shadow of Vader hung over everything and everyone- and affected the relationships between Ben and his family , but so much about Ben/Kylo was about how much he wasn't Vader. He said the story of Ben Solo was TRAGIC, and he wants us to feel for him.
@Moonlight13

Thank you! Chelsea (Corseque) helped to ease my concerns (she mentioned he was the author of the superb Vader series, with the building of the castle, and connection with Padme, indicating he understands the mythic big picture), yet this is further indication that all is well.

This tweet (in the thread) is intriguing to me, and good to keep in mind for all DLF publishing projects "...said he got a list of bullet points from the film group, then he writes, then it goes to the story group, then back and forth. He said how story group sometimes asks him to change/add things and won't tell him why."
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 27 Aug 2019, 3:22 pm

The story of Ben Solo is tragic? Does he mean in the comic, or the arc as a whole (which includes the movies, since he got pointers from the story group)?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 27 Aug 2019, 4:43 pm

rawpowah wrote:The story of Ben Solo is tragic? Does he mean in the comic, or the arc as a whole (which includes the movies, since he got pointers from the story group)?
@rawpowah
I'm pretty sure he means in the comic. Considering what he said about working with the storygroup, it doesn't sound like he knows the full story of TRoS, otherwise why wouldn't they tell him why he had to change certain things?
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 27 Aug 2019, 4:47 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:
rawpowah wrote:The story of Ben Solo is tragic? Does he mean in the comic, or the arc as a whole (which includes the movies, since he got pointers from the story group)?
@rawpowah
I'm pretty sure he means in the comic. Considering what he said about working with the storygroup, it doesn't sound like he knows the full story of TRoS, otherwise why wouldn't they tell him why he had to change certain things?
@Moonlight13

That's how I interpreted it as well - that what he knows is tragic for Ben to Ren only (due to the explanation that the Story Group only tells authors what they need to know, and nothing more).

This is promising good news for Bendemption because the goal is to feel and emphasize compassion and empathy for Ben during his fall and transition to Kylo Ren. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Wed 28 Aug 2019, 11:10 am

I finally finished Thrawn Treason. As usual the “side”characters are as fascinating as Thrawn: Admiral Ar’alani, Eli Vanto, Ronan. Second sight sounds close to what Rey and Kylo experienced in the interrogation scene in TFA. Seems like Ezra Bridger, wherever he went - darn, I hope we’ll know one day - probably saved Thrawn from a grim fate, even if he had won the Lothal battle.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 28 Aug 2019, 11:49 am

Ben in Galaxy's Edge #5

Silly baby thinks FO = peace (He and ArchexCardinal are so much alike with that thinking).  Well, as we know, Ben is a complex character, and metas have elaborated on that, yet it is interesting this convincing he has done of FO = peace due to the conclusion of TLJ.  

Although, he is technically correct that the New Republic = chaotic and corrupt; otherwise, Jakku would not be such an awful place.

TRoS will be fascinating in so many ways! Very Happy Smile

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Screen37
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Wed 28 Aug 2019, 12:31 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

That drawing is really nice. He’s really popping up in more and more stuff. The milking of the character has started.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 28 Aug 2019, 12:37 pm

SanghaRen wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

That drawing is really nice. He’s really popping up in more and more stuff. The milking of the character has started.
@SanghaRen

Teehee!

You're right, they easily could have portrayed him masked, or looking more sinister. If anything, he appears reflective here, just trying to make the best of his situation because he is mostly light, with a crack of darkness. (What a situation! lol Being the SL of the FO, and you're mostly a good person, but because of tragic life situations, you're with the bad guys. Ugh!) Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

General Discussion: Canon Novels/Comics/Short Stories - Page 20 Empty Age of Resistance - Hux Issue/ Poe Issue & Galaxy's Edge comic Issue 5 of 5

Post by DeeBee Thu 29 Aug 2019, 4:57 am

Hi All! Is it just me or has the last 24 hours been a rush of new content?!
Anyway, really briefly as I can see it's been discussed in TROS section - the new Age of Resistance Hux issue is out.
Of course it's great because we have a new look at Kylo/Ben. lol. and the Kylux banter is fabulous and funny...
But overall it didn't tell me anything new that I didn't already know, and the characters weren't really changed by the story..

I'm surprised really surprised!!!! - I find the new Age of Resistance Poe issue to be much more interesting!!!!!
I always prefer Kylo/Ben over Poe any day but the story is actually significant to the character in this one.

In case you don't want to spoil the ending/plot..

Spoiler:
So I highly recommend you have a read of this one if you can!

Lastly, Galaxy's Edge issue 5 of 5 has been released - the Kylo Ren appearance has already been discussed in the TROS section - so I'll just add that it was a pretty random gratuitous inclusion that didn't fit with the rest of the story really lol. but heck, any Kylo/Ben appearance is a good one so I'll take it!

Curious to hear the thoughts of others who have read the full Galaxy's edge series? thoughts?
sunny

edited to add:
So I forgot - the Black Spire novel is out too!!!!
I don't want to be spoiled on the plot tooooo much but.. I would really like to know if either Vi or Archex die!
Can someone share this spoiler if you finish it before I do?! thanks! Embarassed
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 04 Sep 2019, 3:03 pm

@SanghaRen

I believe you were wondering about A Crash of Fate, yet only if there was a hea?

Spoiler:
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Wed 04 Sep 2019, 4:05 pm

Age of Resistance — Supreme Leader Snoke #1 preview Smile :
From the ashes of the Empire, a new evil has risen.

The First Order is poised to crush the New Republic with the help of Supreme Leader Snoke’s promising new apprentice. The next installment in Marvel’s Age of Resistance miniseries takes us back to the early days of Kylo Ren’s training under Snoke, where on the familiar swampy surface of Dagobah, Ren must battle his own demons inside a mysterious cave.
Spoiler:
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Wed 04 Sep 2019, 5:05 pm

@Moonlight13 -squeeeee!
I haven’t read the preview as I’m gonna hang in there to read the full issue soon. I saw where it is set and thought: cool!, I can wait!
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for sharing.

Spoiler:

@SW_Heroine_Journey - I’m wondering about it too! I was hoping a Reylo here would read it and give us a summary, same with black spire. I have the audiobook but not the time to listen to it at the moment but hopefully I can read it before TROS... if I do I’ll come back here and share.
So much Star Wars...so little time. What a fantastic ‘problem’ to have! Ha!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 04 Sep 2019, 5:20 pm

DeeBee wrote:@Moonlight13 -squeeeee!
I haven’t read the preview as I’m gonna hang in there to read the full issue soon. I saw where it is set and thought: cool!, I can wait!
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for sharing.

Spoiler:

@SW_Heroine_Journey - I’m wondering about it too! I was hoping a Reylo here would read it and give us a summary, same with black spire. I have the audiobook but not the time to listen to it at the moment but hopefully I can read it before TROS... if I do I’ll come back here and share.
So much Star Wars...so little time. What a fantastic ‘problem’ to have! Ha!
sunny
@DeeBee

I'm not an intellect, so my summary would only disappoint lol - However, I do think it nicely hints at touching of arms - placing a hand on the chest,kissing, hugging. Fingers are crossed! Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 04 Sep 2019, 7:08 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:Age of Resistance — Supreme Leader Snoke #1 preview Smile :
From the ashes of the Empire, a new evil has risen.

The First Order is poised to crush the New Republic with the help of Supreme Leader Snoke’s promising new apprentice. The next installment in Marvel’s Age of Resistance miniseries takes us back to the early days of Kylo Ren’s training under Snoke, where on the familiar swampy surface of Dagobah, Ren must battle his own demons inside a mysterious cave.
Spoiler:
@Moonlight13

Kylo looks a little lanky here. Either it's the artist's stylistic choice or he bulked up a lot while on the dark side!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 05 Sep 2019, 8:16 am

I think it's to show he was still little more than a kid. In TLJ, he only looked about seventeen or eighteen when Luke 'betrayed' him. I take it this story is set not long afterwards.
Notice how Snoke keeps hinting at Kylo's 'inadequacies' .....how he is 'inferior' to Luke, too'weak'. I appreciate him killing that vile bully even more! No wonder Ben Solo's a mess.....his entire life he's been compared to others and found wanting.

I hope maybe this comic might get Kylo a little more sympathy.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Thu 05 Sep 2019, 1:03 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@SanghaRen

I believe you were wondering about A Crash of Fate, yet only if there was a hea?

Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I think you tagged the wrong person. I am not much into romances. Yes, I know, what am I doing here?  Laughing Long story. And the romances I like are usually part of a bigger story and do not end well, Terminator being the first one that pops in my mind followed by Titanic. So, you better be all ready for Ben to die now Very Happy
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 05 Sep 2019, 1:38 pm

SanghaRen wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@SanghaRen

Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I think you tagged the wrong person. I am not much into romances. Yes, I know, what am I doing here?  Laughing Long story. And the romances I like are usually part of a bigger story and do not end well, Terminator being the first one that pops in my mind followed by Titanic. So, you better be all ready for Ben to die now Very Happy
@SanghaRen

Razz lol haha

It'll be kinda like that! I believe Ben will die in an act of self sacrifice, and then be brought to life by Rey (and the Force). Very Happy Smile Very Happy

Damnit...my senior /ditzy brain strikes again - (shall search through the threads) Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 06 Sep 2019, 1:03 am

I just have this image of Rey trying to resurrect Kylo, but she doesn't have enough life energy or whatnot....then Finn lends her some of his, and Rose, and Chewie....
But maybe I'm just thinking of Guardians of the Galaxy!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 06 Sep 2019, 1:07 am

motherofpearl1 wrote:I just have this image of Rey trying to resurrect Kylo, but she doesn't have enough life energy or whatnot....then Finn lends her some of his, and Rose, and Chewie....
But maybe I'm just thinking of Guardians of the Galaxy!
@motherofpearl1

It's possible, and I love it! Images and scenes from other movies, tv (even our imaginings from books) resonate because of their power.

Something such as this may occur, especially if the end message is - no more formal Jedi Order, and everyone in a sense has force powers, access to it, as long as they are balanced (and understand the most important factor: compassion). Very Happy Smile

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 07 Sep 2019, 1:24 am

Hi All, I had a couple of comics I was expecting to be released i the last week.. that just didn't eventuate.. what's going on? lol.
Anyway, so I went looking... and I don’t know what’s going on.. but it looks like a bunch of comic release dates have been changed..

Looks like the Rose Tico Age of Resistance comic release date has been moved back. starwars.com was saying it was planned to be released 4 September. It's now been shifted to 18 September – the same date that Rey’s issue will be released.
No other age of resistance issues are being released same day..
[My guess? Sounds like they are trying to bury this release so no one notices if there isn't much interest]

A few other comics have shifted dates too..
The Leia/Holdo Star Wars adventures issue (25) has been moved from 14 August, to 4 September and now it’s listed for October with date TBA.

Looks like the Rey and Luke on ach-to issue of star wars adventures (issue 26) is now being released not in September, but in October.. date TBA.

So I’ve gone through my little list I’m keeping so I can keep track and I’ve check all the dates.. thought I may as well share in case it helps someone!
Upcoming content dates...[subject to change!]:
Anything I've missed or that you can see needs updating please share!

Resistance Reborn book release date has been moved forward a week.. and it looks like the description has been expanded

publisher description wrote: ABOUT RESISTANCE REBORN (STAR WARS)
In this pivotal prequel to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, the heroes of the Resistance—Poe Dameron, General Leia Organa, Rey, and Finn—must fight back from the edge of oblivion.

The Resistance is in ruins. In the wake of their harrowing escape from Crait, what was once an army has been reduced to a handful of wounded heroes. Finn, Poe, Rey, Rose, Chewbacca, Leia Organa—their names are famous among the oppressed worlds they fight to liberate. But names can only get you so far, and Leia’s last desperate call for aid has gone unanswered.

From the jungles of Ryloth to the shipyards of Corellia, the shadow of the First Order looms large, and those with the bravery to face the darkness are scattered and isolated. If hope is to survive, the Resistance must journey throughout the galaxy, seeking out more leaders—including those who, in days gone by, helped a nascent rebellion topple an empire. Battles will be fought, alliances will be forged, and the Resistance will be reborn.
LINK
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next