Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread

+10
MyOnlyHope
IoJovi
Search Your Feelings
MoonlitMoss
Libra Vibora
Force22
panki
Forsythia
spacebaby45678
Kylo Ren
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unscrupulous mercenaries = Scum of the Earth/Universe

"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 12 ]
"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread

Post by Irina de France Fri 20 May 2016, 9:43 am

I don't give a damn about the Fetts to be honest. I can see why people like Boba (cool bounty hunter with all the gadgets and cool tricks who's not taking any sides), but frankly, it just isn't my thing. I think they could have done a lot more with him, like with Darth Maul in the PT (until TCW fixed things for him), but hey. At the end of the day, I just don't care.

I'd have absolutely no objection to see his descendant or something in VIII or IX, if he/she gets character development. I do have a soft spot for Mirta Gev from the EU xD
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

"I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "I hate Boba Fett; and his father too" Appreciation Thread

Post by Reynak Fri 20 May 2016, 10:45 am

It's the same with me. I don't even remember the guy and have never understood why people bother to think of him at all once the movie is over. I don't get it. Why?
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Fri 20 May 2016, 12:50 pm

Kylo Ren wrote:@Search Your Feelings

What kind of a message is that for young girls???!!!!

Things like that are really a test fir my live and let live phylosophy...lol...
Hey....everyone chooses for themselves, right?

Btw...are you on SWNN Cantina?
@Kylo Ren

I agree, it's funny what people will ship, poor Han Laughing
Yeah, I am on the Cantina but I just lurk and post once or twice. Are you?
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by guardienne Sun 22 May 2016, 7:43 am

i do not understand the popularity of this character. i think somebody had to explain to me who he was. i haven't reached those heights if nerdiness clearly.
guardienne
guardienne
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 24 May 2016, 6:05 am

Kylo Ren wrote:@Search Your Feelings

Han's dead...what does he care Razz

Yes...it's a very friendly place...you can say whatever you want and they will not ban you...even if you are proredemption and pro ReyLo...nice people there....I hate the no signature thing...but games are fun Lolilol

@Reynak
@Irina de France
Yeah....I dislike them a lot and don't care in the same time....
Dislike in the context of principality  and don't care in the context of SW Smile
@Kylo Ren

This guy loves Boba... and he has lots of reasons why...

"Lotsa Boba Fett haters out there. Why? Because he doesn’t do anything in The Empire Strikes Back except look cool, and then doesn’t do anything in Return of the Jedi except fall into a hole and die?

You bastards are missing the point. And I’m about to tell you exactly why Boba Fett is so amazing. Or, at the very least, why he was supposed to be…
In the interest of “showing my work,” let’s begin by recapping the facts of Boba Fett as he was introduced to the world."

http://bowtiemoustache.tumblr.com/post/42550540082/boba-fett-haters-boba-fett
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Fri 27 May 2016, 1:55 am

Who won?
I say Boba. Laughing
**warning: language**

Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Fri 27 May 2016, 2:10 am

Kylo Ren wrote:
Search Your Feelings wrote:Who won?
I say Boba. Laughing

@Search Your Feelings

Liar!!!!! And traitah!!!!
Deadpool wins by a mile Wink

Do you have same nick over there?
@Kylo Ren

Deadpool got some good lines in there because of PT Boba Evil or Very Mad but ESB Boba still won. Laughing
Yeah, same name.
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Fri 27 May 2016, 2:15 am

Kylo Ren wrote:
Search Your Feelings wrote:
Kylo Ren wrote:
Search Your Feelings wrote:Who won?
I say Boba. Laughing

@Search Your Feelings

Liar!!!!! And traitah!!!!
Deadpool wins by a mile Wink

Do you have same nick over there?
@Kylo Ren

Deadpool got some good lines in there because of PT Boba Evil or Very Mad but ESB Boba still won. Laughing
Yeah, same name.
@Search Your Feelings

Delusional too? Tsk tsk tsk...
Nah...."one of them was Aaaaaaah" kills it for me Razz

Then you need to talk more...we have a Let's just talk no drama thread...should visit...we can talk about your roommate Razz or what's for lunch Very Happy
@Kylo Ren

Hah, that was a good one from Deadpool but like Boba said, Deadpool is "comic sloppy seconds" Laughing
Too many forums to keep up with. Laughing
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2