Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 30 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Darth Rowan Wed 31 May 2017, 1:47 pm

unicorn wrote:Hello everybody, I just come around to say you are all great and I hope this community will not fall apart because of one stupid article and some confusing tweets.
I follow your threads regularly and I`m convinced you will be right – Reylo will happen, to what extend we shall see. It´s narrative logic and not the fantasy of a bunch of silly fangirls. Exclamation  
I´m from Germany, so please don´t mind my englisch. Wink
@unicorn

Welcome, unicorn! Great post, keep them coming.
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 30 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 31 May 2017, 2:51 pm

unicorn wrote:Hello everybody, I just come around to say you are all great and I hope this community will not fall apart because of one stupid article and some confusing tweets.
I follow your threads regularly and I`m convinced you will be right – Reylo will happen, to what extend we shall see. It´s narrative logic and not the fantasy of a bunch of silly fangirls. Exclamation  
@unicorn

Welcome!!! Very Happy It's good to have you here! I followed the threads for a long time too before I decided to register as a member. We've gotten so many new members since Celebration & the Vanity Fair photos/article, it's really exciting! Claps
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucina Wed 31 May 2017, 3:15 pm

Hi everyone  Waves ,

I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while now and finally decided to become a member. I’m 27 years old, female, from Germany. Ever since I saw The Force Awakens in theaters I’ve been really interested in how the relationship between Rey and Kylo Ren will evolve in the next two installments. I’m also hoping for a Kylo Ren redemption arc.

This is actually the first forum i ever joined so please be patient with me, I’m still figuring things out.

I’m not a native English speaker, so apologies in advance for any mistakes.
Lucina
Lucina
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 31 May 2017, 4:01 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
@unicorn

Welcome!!! Very Happy It's good to have you here! I followed the threads for a long time too before I decided to register as a member. We've gotten so many new members since Celebration & the Vanity Fair photos/article, it's really exciting! Claps
@SheLitAFire

Lucina wrote:Hi everyone  Waves ,

I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while now and finally decided to become a member. I’m 27 years old, female, from Germany. Ever since I saw The Force Awakens in theaters I’ve been really interested in how the relationship between Rey and Kylo Ren will evolve in the next two installments. I’m also hoping for a Kylo Ren redemption arc.

This is actually the first forum i ever joined so please be patient with me, I’m still figuring things out.

I’m not a native English speaker, so apologies in advance for any mistakes.
@Lucina

Welcome to all of you! cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn Sun 11 Jun 2017, 1:09 pm

Thanks @ all! Very Happy

I fear I am much more a reader than a writer, but I will try to comment sometimes.

Forgotten: I am female, from Germany and besides beeing a fan since the times of the OT (my love for star wars cooled a little bit down after the prequels...), I am a horse person. Laughing
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Sun 11 Jun 2017, 2:08 pm

unicorn wrote:Thanks @ all! Very Happy

I fear I am much more a reader than a writer, but I will try to comment sometimes.

Forgotten: I am female, from Germany and besides beeing a fan since the times of the OT (my love for star wars cooled a little bit down after the prequels...), I am a horse person. Laughing
@unicorn

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 30 Preque10

Welcome on board to all of the newcomers. Smile
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:06 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I'm a 23 year old girl from Argentina. This is actually the first time I join a forum Laughing I'm new to Star Wars as well, but since I saw The Force Awakens I love the connection between Rey and Kylo and I wanted to have someone to talk about it. I'm really excited to be here Very Happy (English it's not my native language so sorry if I make mistakes  Laughing )
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:16 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I'm a 23 year old girl from Argentina. This is actually the first time I join a forum Laughing I'm new to Star Wars as well, but since I saw The Force Awakens I love the connection between Rey and Kylo and I wanted to have someone to talk about it. I'm really excited to be here Very Happy (English it's not my native language so sorry if I make mistakes  Laughing )
@Moonlight13

Welcome and it's lovely to meet you!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:18 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I'm a 23 year old girl from Argentina. This is actually the first time I join a forum Laughing I'm new to Star Wars as well, but since I saw The Force Awakens I love the connection between Rey and Kylo and I wanted to have someone to talk about it. I'm really excited to be here Very Happy (English it's not my native language so sorry if I make mistakes  Laughing )
@Moonlight13

Welcome and it's lovely to meet you!
@IoJovi

Thanks Very Happy
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Fri 16 Jun 2017, 1:40 pm

@Moonlight13
Welcome on board! Enjoy your time on the forum! Smile
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 30 Star_w11
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 16 Jun 2017, 4:03 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:@Moonlight13
Welcome on board! Enjoy your time on the forum! Smile
Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 30 Star_w11
@Geralt_Riv

Very Happy Thank you. I'm glad to meet you all.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 16 Jun 2017, 4:48 pm

@Moonlight13

Welcome!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Fri 16 Jun 2017, 4:49 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
@Moonlight13

Welcome!
@Maria Antonietta

Very Happy
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ditzy Tue 25 Jul 2017, 8:03 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Ditzy also known as DitzyDaffy on the interwebs. I've been obsessed with the Reylo dynamic ever since I watched TFA in December of 2015, and I've had an account on here for a while but I forgot about it. I can't wait to talk with all my fellow Reylos (I already have a blast talking to Reylos in a Reylo discord that I'm a moderator of, so hopefully the same will happen here Very Happy). I'm studying film and hoping to get into the film industry in a few years, so the finer points of the dynamic and metas are where my passions in the fandom lie. I'll see you lovelies around the forums :3
Ditzy
Ditzy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Tue 25 Jul 2017, 8:23 pm

Ditzy wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Ditzy also known as DitzyDaffy on the interwebs. I've been obsessed with the Reylo dynamic ever since I watched TFA in December of 2015, and I've had an account on here for a while but I forgot about it. I can't wait to talk with all my fellow Reylos (I already have a blast talking to Reylos in a Reylo discord that I'm a moderator of, so hopefully the same will happen here Very Happy). I'm studying film and hoping to get into the film industry in a few years, so the finer points of the dynamic and metas are where my passions in the fandom lie. I'll see you lovelies around the forums :3
@Ditzy

Welcome, Ditzy! ^^
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 25 Jul 2017, 9:07 pm

Ditzy wrote:Hello everyone, I'm Ditzy also known as DitzyDaffy on the interwebs. I've been obsessed with the Reylo dynamic ever since I watched TFA in December of 2015, and I've had an account on here for a while but I forgot about it. I can't wait to talk with all my fellow Reylos (I already have a blast talking to Reylos in a Reylo discord that I'm a moderator of, so hopefully the same will happen here Very Happy). I'm studying film and hoping to get into the film industry in a few years, so the finer points of the dynamic and metas are where my passions in the fandom lie. I'll see you lovelies around the forums :3
@Ditzy

Welcome to the forum and we look forward to getting to know you!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 25 Jul 2017, 9:18 pm

@Ditzy

Welcome! I love the image you used in your sig!
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ditzy Wed 26 Jul 2017, 4:44 pm

Hey guys! @ISeeAnIsland Thanks, it's a quick thing I whipped up in Photoshop, I think it turned out looking pretty good Smile
Ditzy
Ditzy
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 26 Jul 2017, 5:47 pm

Ditzy wrote:Hey guys! @ISeeAnIsland Thanks, it's a quick thing I whipped up in Photoshop, I think it turned out looking pretty good Smile
@Ditzy

Welcome!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Fri 28 Jul 2017, 3:11 pm

@Ditzy

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 30 19155274
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Ren Mon 31 Jul 2017, 1:08 am

Hi! I'm 22 year-old from Japan but I'm studying in Australia! I definitely saw Kylo and Rey's connection the first time I watched the movie. The bridal carry and "You need a teacher!" really sold me. Kylo is my favorite character in TFA probably because I love Byronic heroes! I am also super hyped for TLJ! I've been actually lurking for a while but finally decided to post something myself. I'm so glad this forum exists because I learned so much from it and my new favorite pastime is reading everyone's posts.
Marie Ren
Marie Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 31 Jul 2017, 2:08 am

Welcome!!! Smile

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 31 Jul 2017, 4:32 am

Marie Ren wrote:Hi! I'm 22 year-old from Japan but I'm studying in Australia! I definitely saw Kylo and Rey's connection the first time I watched the movie. The bridal carry and "You need a teacher!" really sold me. Kylo is my favorite character in TFA probably because I love Byronic heroes! I am also super hyped for TLJ! I've been actually lurking for a while but finally decided to post something myself. I'm so glad this forum exists because I learned so much from it and my new favorite pastime is reading everyone's posts.
@Marie Ren

Welcome! Have fun Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 31 Jul 2017, 8:22 am

Marie Ren wrote:Hi! I'm 22 year-old from Japan but I'm studying in Australia! I definitely saw Kylo and Rey's connection the first time I watched the movie. The bridal carry and "You need a teacher!" really sold me. Kylo is my favorite character in TFA probably because I love Byronic heroes! I am also super hyped for TLJ!  I've been actually lurking for a while but finally decided to post something myself. I'm so glad this forum exists because I learned so much from it and my new favorite pastime is reading everyone's posts.
@Marie Ren

Welcome!  I look forward very much to hearing your ideas!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Mon 31 Jul 2017, 1:05 pm

Welcome @Marie Ren. I love your avatar!
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next