Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+56
Kessel
whisperingwillow
Moonlight13
stylememaria
ladyMxx
justyou
Reylo-AF
ReyloLoverT
Jan789
Geralt_Riv
DeeBee
LadyGaufrette
melismatic
MaddieDove
ISeeAnIsland
followmylead-kylodriver
roguepixie
Sad Man
AhsokaTano
mscarlak
YeeRees
nana7marie
Night Huntress
Froggy
Ramblingrose
Mila95
hpbarros
highleycreative
PrincessPorg
Darth Snoopy
FrolickingFizzgig
MyOnlyHope
RealAnise
Saralee
Asphodel
Dar-ren19
12 Parsnips
Caty Cifer
giaciak2
GreyRey
orangedelamer
Let The Past Die
snufkin
nickandnora
Good-olio Raeh
Darth_Awakened
Lamiller1390
SheLitAFire
Alhana77
Birdwoman
reylo1992
Chained Prometheus
Darth Rowan
SkyStar
Reylo Lemon
Teo oswald
60 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) Empty Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Teo oswald Thu 14 Dec 2017, 3:58 am

A message from the staff:

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Now that you've visited the Welcome New Members information thread and familiarized yourself with our rules, this is the place to write your intro post so we can get to know you.

Once you've introduced yourself, feel free to start posting away in any of our shiny new forums.
Got a question? Visit the FAQ.
Create topics and explore as much as you want.
We'd like for this to become a thriving Reylo community where all can speak freely and with mutual respect. Cheers! n_n

-Reylo Skyforum Staff

And now, tell us a little about you. Reply below to get started!

Hello Everybody, I'm Teo and I'm new one. I saw this amazing forum and i couldn't control myself for subscrive. I'am italian boy so...i want to apology for my bad english style. Anyway I hope to enjoy myself and find beautifull peoples who like as me as well the Star wars Universe. thanks !!!! and Saluti from Ital Very Happy y

Last edited by RKR Connection on Thu 12 Apr 2018, 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added intro for clarification - Darth Rowan)
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 14 Dec 2017, 4:08 am

Teo oswald wrote:Hello Everybody, I'm Teo and I'm new one. I saw this amazing forum and i couldn't control myself for subscrive. I'am italian boy so...i want to apology for my bad english style. Anyway I hope to enjoy myself and find beautifull peoples who like as me as well the Star wars Universe. thanks !!!! and Saluti from Ital Very Happy y
@Teo oswald

PAESANO!!!!!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by SkyStar Thu 14 Dec 2017, 4:40 am

Teo oswald wrote:Hello Everybody, I'm Teo and I'm new one. I saw this amazing forum and i couldn't control myself for subscrive. I'am italian boy so...i want to apology for my bad english style. Anyway I hope to enjoy myself and find beautifull peoples who like as me as well the Star wars Universe. thanks !!!! and Saluti from Ital Very Happy y
@Teo oswald

Welcome, Teo! cheers
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Thu 14 Dec 2017, 4:51 am

@Teo oswald
Welcome Teo, compaesana anch'io WinksD
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 14 Dec 2017, 4:55 am

cherrylipstick wrote:@Teo oswald
@cherrylipstick

noooo really? Very Happy mi fa piacere !!!

thanks everybody you're all lovely Embarassed
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Thu 14 Dec 2017, 5:05 am

Teo oswald wrote:
cherrylipstick wrote:@Teo oswald
@cherrylipstick

noooo really? Very Happy mi fa piacere !!!

thanks everybody you're all lovely Embarassed
@Teo oswald

Too many Italians here, siamo assai Very Happy
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Thu 14 Dec 2017, 10:10 am

@Teo oswald

Hi Teo and @KristinaMarie! Welcome! sunny

Also welcome to all of our new members who are lurking lol. We don't bite. ^^

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) ENnFO4TQSaCq1I4z1SX8_Beatles
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chained Prometheus Mon 18 Dec 2017, 9:15 pm

Greetings and Salutations, everyone! I'm Chained Prometheus! Smile Hope everyone is doing well!
Chained Prometheus
Chained Prometheus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:37 am

Chained Prometheus wrote:Greetings and Salutations, everyone! I'm Chained Prometheus! Smile Hope everyone is doing well!
@Chained Prometheus

Welcome Smile
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 19 Dec 2017, 2:46 pm

Welcome all new members!!!! Smile

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 19 Dec 2017, 3:05 pm

Chained Prometheus wrote:Greetings and Salutations, everyone! I'm Chained Prometheus! Smile Hope everyone is doing well!
@Chained Prometheus

Hello!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alhana77 Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:37 am

Hello everyone!
This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for a long time primarily because english is not my first language - I'm Italian - so I apologize in advance for any mistake I will make.
I'm a Reylo since TFA came out,  and after TLJ I'm even more invested in them (if that is possible Laughing ).
This is really a wonderful place and I'm glad I've found all of you!!
Alhana77
Alhana77
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 20 Dec 2017, 5:34 am

@Alhana77

Hello & welcome! cheers
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 20 Dec 2017, 8:17 am

Alhana77 wrote:Hello everyone!
This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for a long time primarily because english is not my first language - I'm Italian - so I apologize in advance for any mistake I will make.
I'm a Reylo since TFA came out,  and after TLJ I'm even more invested in them (if that is possible Laughing ).
This is really a wonderful place and I'm glad I've found all of you!!
@Alhana77

Ciao!!!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) Empty A little about me

Post by Lamiller1390 Wed 20 Dec 2017, 1:34 pm

Hello Fellow Reylo Fans,

Let us see, I am a single mom who has been a huge Star Wars fan since I was a kid. I am currently passing that same love onto my five-year-old daughter who currently has a huge crush on Kylo.

I am currently living in a town called Chambéry, France. It is in the South Eastern part of France about an hour away from Italy and Switzerland by train. I am a foreign student from the United States here to learn French.

In the United States, I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico (YES that is an ACTUAL State in the US... not a part of Mexico... NO I do not speak Spanish, and NO I do not need a passport to leave the state). Both here in France and in the United States I am a student. While I am studying French in France, in the United States I study Criminology, Sociology, and Urban Geography.

As a result, I find myself analyzing the crap out of things and lately my new obsession has been analyzing Kylo Ren as a complex character from a psychological and sociological standpoint. Understanding his background and why is acting the way he is now. This led me to start becoming actively involved in discussions through youtube video comments... which led me here... Hahaha. So yeah. That is me. Glad to have found like-minded people that I can discuss this stuff with. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Lamiller1390
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 20 Dec 2017, 1:45 pm

@Lamiller1390

Welcome/Bienvenue

Very Happy
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 Wed 20 Dec 2017, 1:48 pm

@Darth_Awakened Merci, c'est très gentilé.

Very Happy
Lamiller1390
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 20 Dec 2017, 2:30 pm

Lamiller1390 wrote:Hello Fellow Reylo Fans,

Let us see, I am a single mom who has been a huge Star Wars fan since I was a kid. I am currently passing that same love onto my five-year-old daughter who currently has a huge crush on Kylo.

I am currently living in a town called Chambéry, France. It is in the South Eastern part of France about an hour away from Italy and Switzerland by train. I am a foreign student from the United States here to learn French.

In the United States, I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico (YES that is an ACTUAL State in the US... not a part of Mexico... NO I do not speak Spanish, and NO I do not need a passport to leave the state). Both here in France and in the United States I am a student. While I am studying French in France, in the United States I study Criminology, Sociology, and Urban Geography.

As a result, I find myself analyzing the crap out of things and lately my new obsession has been analyzing Kylo Ren as a complex character from a psychological and sociological standpoint. Understanding his background and why is acting the way he is now. This led me to start becoming actively involved in discussions through youtube video comments... which led me here... Hahaha. So yeah. That is me. Glad to have found like-minded people that I can discuss this stuff with. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
@Lamiller1390

Welcome, so glad to have you here!! I love your academic interests!! So fascinating! I'm just north of where you're from, in Denver, Colorado Lolilol But Europe sounds way better imo lol
also: "no I do not need a passport to leave the state" ROFL
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 Wed 20 Dec 2017, 2:51 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:

@Lamiller1390

Welcome, so glad to have you here!! I love your academic interests!! So fascinating! I'm just north of where you're from, in Denver, Colorado Lolilol But Europe sounds way better imo lol
@SheLitAFire

HAHAHA, Yes Europe, at this point in time is WAY better than the political BS going on in the US right now.

You would not believe how many people in the US Do Not know New Mexico is an actual US state. It is ridiculous.

Yeah, I am a pattern person. I like understanding cause and effect. Looking at why something happens. Why people react a certain way, do certain things, motivations, etc. I am fond of understanding crime patterns and figuring out why certain areas of a city have "higher" crime rates than others. There is a lot of reasons as to why. But for the sake of this forum, I am curious as to why Kylo Ren, in particular, has gone down the road he has. Why the politics in Star Wars are as they are. The push and pull, cause and effect. Plus the psychological makeups of people. As I have been in and out of therapy almost my whole life I have a pretty solid foundation as to how people think and react to certain situations... stimuli... etc.
Lamiller1390
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Wed 20 Dec 2017, 2:53 pm

@Lamiller1390

Welcome!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:05 pm

Lamiller1390 wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:

@Lamiller1390

@SheLitAFire

HAHAHA, Yes Europe, at this point in time is WAY better than the political BS going on in the US right now.

You would not believe how many people in the US Do Not know New Mexico is an actual US state. It is ridiculous.

Yeah, I am a pattern person. I like understanding cause and effect. Looking at why something happens. Why people react a certain way, do certain things, motivations, etc. I am fond of understanding crime patterns and figuring out why certain areas of a city have "higher" crime rates than others. There is a lot of reasons as to why. But for the sake of this forum, I am curious as to why Kylo Ren, in particular, has gone down the road he has. Why the politics in Star Wars are as they are. The push and pull, cause and effect. Plus the psychological makeups of people. As I have been in and out of therapy almost my whole life I have a pretty solid foundation as to how people think and react to certain situations... stimuli... etc.
@Lamiller1390

I'm totally feeling ya on the interest in "cause and effect," political and social patterns, and psychoanalysis narratives! I have 2 bachelor degrees: 1 in history and 1 in psychology, my minor was sociology, and my MA degree is history.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:10 pm

@SheLitAFire YES, that is good to know I am not alone in this way of thinking. I have always thought like that. I love puzzles and I find people to be puzzles. I would be that creepy girl who just goes and sits at a place like a mall just to watch how people interact. I thought I was just weird... (well I am) but it is just how my mind works. So what I study is exactly how I think and it makes sense to me.

I also have the personal background to understand a lot of various situations so I don't always speak from just knowledge I have acquired from school but also from my life.

Star Wars was my childhood and I relate so much to Kylo and Rey in so many ways that I find myself totally obsessing over them... hahaha. I am pretty sure I have now talked all my friend's ears off at this point.
Lamiller1390
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:25 pm

Lamiller1390 wrote:@SheLitAFire YES, that is good to know I am not alone in this way of thinking. I have always thought like that. I love puzzles and I find people to be puzzles. I would be that creepy girl who just goes and sits at a place like a mall just to watch how people interact. I thought I was just weird... (well I am) but it is just how my mind works. So what I study is exactly how I think and it makes sense to me.  
@Lamiller1390

Oh, I definitely do that. I have NO SHAME! We can be creepy together lol
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamiller1390 Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:33 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
Lamiller1390 wrote:@SheLitAFire YES, that is good to know I am not alone in this way of thinking. I have always thought like that. I love puzzles and I find people to be puzzles. I would be that creepy girl who just goes and sits at a place like a mall just to watch how people interact. I thought I was just weird... (well I am) but it is just how my mind works. So what I study is exactly how I think and it makes sense to me.  
@Lamiller1390

Oh, I definitely do that. I have NO SHAME! We can be creepy together lol
@SheLitAFire

YES... hahaha. cheers

Lamiller1390
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) Empty Introduction

Post by Good-olio Raeh Sat 23 Dec 2017, 10:18 pm

Hello, everyone! I am also a new member of this forum. I am so excited to talk Star Wars with a lovely group of like-minded people. Very Happy Don't abandon the ship! Very Happy
Good-olio Raeh
Good-olio Raeh
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next