Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

+184
ReyloSpanishFan
Yuugi
Margo Ren
special_cases
AcrosstheStars
Marlow
KnightsofReylo_2015
MissConduct
whisperingwillow
AceofWands
AngryDragonPuppy
Starliteprism
lauvamp
rawpowah
Darth_marshmallow
IceFox
reylo1992
Angelic Hellraiser
grimbergen
liveinsummee
LesCousinsDangereux
BenSoloLives
DeeBee
Atenais
BB-Rey
PalmettoBlue
GiGiMarie
ThereThere
colibri
Vanora
Reywars
Ben-Solo
Josh Lange
nite0wl29
Star Wars Connection
Man Without A Star
Night Huntress
_sara.hill_
cnunn
MrsWindu
Marie Ren
Ditzy
Moonlight13
unicorn
Lucina
Casper
adamdrivershair
SkyStar
tintarelladiluna
Jade Watts
Neutron Sun
Tex
Dark Padawan
kylorey
Reylo4life
Cowgirlsamurai
Kat
Convor
IShipThis
Applesith
Blood Moon
Pyro Nebula
reyxkylo-reylo
NotYourAverageOtaku64
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
twentyaftermidnight
Kylo Rey
shii405
Nemling
Scavengerscum
4forYouRey-lolo
Magnolia_3.0
denna
Annwyn
gwendy85
WillowMeena
SheLitAFire
Geralt_Riv
Gemini
hrivulja
annabanana
leoba
klay
KnightsofReyloRen
So-Old-Juvenile Named Ewa
Matt Radar-Technician
Kaleyna
Hasi
LadyHa
Starchaser
C.V
Half ok
Slade
Macha Ren
Krafty
teltaru
Forsythia
Kylo Ren
BenRey
Dark_Disciple
Wizzia
Irina de France
Libra Vibora
The Summer Lady
kassadin
Nyx
Jozie
Miyu
EchoBase
reverie
Furio Ren
Lily Snape
ZenBrainJam
Lily
thejediskywalker
Camaro
ReyofLightSide
Maria26
Speksy
Search Your Feelings
Kyla Ren
rey09
pacificwanderer
fugue
Kinbari
frozenmusings
ChewbaccaFlockaFlame
Varouneire
panki
SanghaRen
Birdwoman
naberrie93
Luke Browalker
Xylo Ren
Airemyn
sw-daydreamer
Helix
Rimfaxe96
ashesforfoxes
MissHarper
Darth_Awakened
jakkusun
Saracene
Moonjump05
YoloKylo
Pattita_Kae
Jakku
Ohtze
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
MoonFyre
CienaRee
Reylo Lemon
Mana
Little_Boots
Sylvia Snow
thescavenger
MelBee
Zeralyos
Marchtwin
Kessel
AnnLouise
guardienne
Force22
Rogue Rey
BlackIsTheColor
FrolickingFizzgig
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
Queen Rey
SoloSideCousin
MeadowofAshes
MoonlitMoss
IoJovi
Darth Dementor
Angel Blue
Reynak
BastilaBey
spacebaby45678
AnneNeville
ISeeAnIsland
RKR Connection
MissG
Darth Rowan
188 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 40 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by SkyStar Mon 11 Dec 2017, 5:59 am

Yuugi wrote:Hey everyone!

First time posting here but I've been lurking for awhile. I've been a long-time Star Wars fan but the ST has rekindled my love for it, since I really love the new characters.

I've been a Reylo shipper pretty much since my first viewing of TFA, but I've mostly stayed in the corners of the fandom. I can no longer contain my enthusiasm for this ship, so here I am! Thank you for creating these wonderful forums.
@Yuugi

Welcome! cheers
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 40 Empty Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 11 Dec 2017, 8:37 am

Yuugi wrote:Hey everyone!

First time posting here but I've been lurking for awhile. I've been a long-time Star Wars fan but the ST has rekindled my love for it, since I really love the new characters.

I've been a Reylo shipper pretty much since my first viewing of TFA, but I've mostly stayed in the corners of the fandom. I can no longer contain my enthusiasm for this ship, so here I am! Thank you for creating these wonderful forums.
@Yuugi

Yay! Glad to have you here with us! cheers
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyloSpanishFan Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:49 pm

Hi!

I have been lurking here like.. well, for a long time Razz So it is about time I introduce myself. I have been a huge Reylo fan since TFA was in cinemas and I am from Spain, so english is clearly not my fisrt language. I am glad to be here! Nice to meet you all Smile

ReyloSpanishFan
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:07 pm

ReyloSpanishFan wrote:Hi!

I have been lurking here like.. well, for a long time Razz So it is about time I introduce myself. I have been a huge Reylo fan since TFA was in cinemas and I am from Spain, so english is clearly not my fisrt language. I am glad to be here! Nice to meet you all Smile
@ReyloSpanishFan

Hello! cheers
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:18 pm

@ReyloSpanishFan

Hi! Welcome! Waves
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:35 pm

ReyloSpanishFan wrote:Hi!

@ReyloSpanishFan

Welcome! ^_^
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyloSpanishFan Mon 11 Dec 2017, 4:18 pm

Thank you everybody!! cheers

ReyloSpanishFan
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenRegina Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:07 pm

Hello, everyone! Waves

I've lurked here for a while and decided to go ahead and join this week, since I can't contain my excitement for TLJ.

I watched SW with my parents when I was little and became a big fan around the special editions. I saw the prequel trilogy in theater, but drifted away from SW after them for some time. I was aware and interested in the Disney sale and Abrams directing TFA, but I was distracted by real life in the lead up to the movie release and wasn't really thinking about it. Saw it with my partner on blu-ray after he praised it and told me I would love it, and I was really enjoying it.....and then Rey and Kylo's first scene pushed me over the cliff and I became a Reylo fan right then and there when I couldn't stop thinking about their scenes.

I experienced a lot of "push and pull" with myself over loving the idea of them together too much, because a small part of me for a long time was afraid she would turn out to be related, even though I never truly thought that was the direction they were going, even while watching TFA for the first time and before Reylo happened for me - I'd only known who Kylo was and about Han (accidently spoiled), otherwise I went in completely in the dark. I didn't have any preconceived notions because I didn't follow the lead up to the movie or any of the news, or whether they were following GL's story or how so many believed she would be either Han and Leia's or Luke's daughter.

I was lucky enough to be able to get off work and see a double feature on Thursday, which I'd really wanted to do because I hate how I missed out on seeing TFA in theaters!

Happy to be here to share in the excitement with other fans of Reylo and Rey and Kylo!

QueenRegina
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:32 pm

@QueenRegina

Hello and welcome! We have a lot of the same experiences with SW. I distinctly remember my dad sitting me and my brother down when we were like 8 and 5 and showing is ANH and telling us "these are the greatest movies ever." The prequels came out when I was in middle school/high school so I could enjoy them in the theater. Then I drifted into the Harry Potter fandom, and was solely there until TFA.
Also, is your username a reference to Once Upon a Time? Lolilol
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenRegina Mon 11 Dec 2017, 10:20 pm

Thank you!

Our childhood Star Wars experience does sound similar - my parents loved the original trilogy and watched them frequently. I saw The Phantom Menace with a friend from school and her mother.

I also spent some time in the HP fandom!

Yes, my username was chosen because of Once Upon a Time and my love of Regina/Lana Parrilla. Smile

QueenRegina
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by cirelle Tue 12 Dec 2017, 12:37 am

Hello! I'm a lifelong fan of Star Wars since my uncle showed me the original trilogy on VHS. I'll never forget ANH's opening, seeing the star destroyer cross the screen. My poor Star Trek loving family probably curse that day. For me, one of the best parts of the OT was Luke and Vader sensing each other across the galaxy. No wonder I'm fascinated by Rey and Kylo from the new trilogy Laughing. The next film is almost here! Hope to share the fun with everyone.

cirelle
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:00 am

Welcome to @Margo Ren, @Yuugi, @ReyloSpanishFan, @QueenRegina, @Cirelle and all our new members! It's so good to see Reylos de-lurking.
And to our lurkers who haven't delurked, what are y'all waiting for??

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 40 Tumblr_inline_owx0v1VJd21uoaptn_540

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:21 am

Hello everyone!
I'm Valentina and a I’ve been lurking here for a while  Embarassed
I'm a big Star Wars fan and a Reylo supporter since the beginning, but I've never been very active in the fandom.
I loved Rey and Kylo and I found their strange relationship really intriguing and the most interesting part of the movie (the chemistry between the actors was amazing, especially in the interrogation scene).
Back then I thought that there was a great potential in that weird connection, but I also believed that it was all in my mind  Rolling Eyes  I tried to find some info, but there were only few videos on youtube and few fanfics. Then I almost forgot about them, thinking that the new movie would have been about something totally different and I remember that I was sad and disappointed after the teaser came out because there was so little Kylo in it.
But everything changed this summer when I casually read one of Rian's interview, the one where he described Rey and Kylo as two halves of the same protagonist, two halves of the dark and the light I love you ... and I was shocked because it was totally unexpected.
That was the moment when I thought that maybe I wasn't wrong, that maybe I wasn't crazy after all  cheers
So I immediately tried to find new info about it, I found your beautiful forum, so many amazing blogs, fantastic theories and analysis, a lot of new videos and fanfics. I found out this beautiful Reylo community and I knew that I wasn't alone anymore!

Now I'm literally dying because these days will be the longest and most painful days of my life, I can't wait to watch and enjoy this new movie and I think that this is the right time to step out of the shadow and become more active because I know that I will need someone to talk to after the movie  Stretcher  Stretcher  Stretcher  Lolilol
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 12 Dec 2017, 1:48 am

@cherrylipstick

Hello! I like your username. And your avatar pic. I trained in ballet growing up Smile
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Tue 12 Dec 2017, 2:02 am

@SheLitAFire
Thanks!
Me too, ballet is one of my passions  Smile
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Tue 12 Dec 2017, 3:43 am

HELLO AND WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS!!!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 12 Dec 2017, 4:08 am

Hi and Wellcome everyone! Hope you join the discussion soon! Waves
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Tue 12 Dec 2017, 5:37 am

Welcome all the new users, may the force be with you! cheers
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KristinaMarie Wed 13 Dec 2017, 10:45 am

Hello! My name's Kristina. Smile I was suggested to come and check out this forum by @SheLitAFire, who was kind enough to read and review my Reylo story on Fanfiction.net. My pen name there is KristinaW, and KristinaMarie on AO3. Though I'm primarily on Tumblr, I'm excited to see a dedicated Reylo forum - I've been a Reylo fan since TFA and as we all know, it was not the easiest being a Reylo in the beginning! I always figured I'd go down with this ship, but now it's rising, and I am STOKED, my friends! Very Happy

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
KristinaMarie
KristinaMarie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

http://reylovesren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 13 Dec 2017, 10:48 am

KristinaMarie wrote:Hello! My name's Kristina. Smile I was suggested to come and check out this forum by @SheLitAFire, who was kind enough to read and review my Reylo story on Fanfiction.net. My pen name there is KristinaW, and KristinaMarie on AO3. Though I'm primarily on Tumblr, I'm excited to see a dedicated Reylo forum - I've been a Reylo fan since TFA and as we all know, it was not the easiest being a Reylo in the beginning! I always figured I'd go down with this ship, but now it's rising, and I am STOKED, my friends! Very Happy

@KristinaMarie

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 40 Best-t10

Heeyyyyy!!! Hello!! Welcome! So glad to have you here! Waves
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KristinaMarie Wed 13 Dec 2017, 10:53 am

SheLitAFire wrote:
KristinaMarie wrote:Hello!  My name's Kristina. Smile  I was suggested to come and check out this forum by @SheLitAFire, who was kind enough to read and review my Reylo story on Fanfiction.net.  My pen name there is KristinaW, and KristinaMarie on AO3.  Though I'm primarily on Tumblr, I'm excited to see a dedicated Reylo forum - I've been a Reylo fan since TFA and as we all know, it was not the easiest being a Reylo in the beginning!  I always figured I'd go down with this ship, but now it's rising, and I am STOKED, my friends! Very Happy

@KristinaMarie

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 40 Best-t10

Heeyyyyy!!! Hello!! Welcome! So glad to have you here!  Waves
@SheLitAFire

Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction) - Page 40 Giphy

Thank you!  Glad to be here!  Very Happy  Looks like an excellent forum!
KristinaMarie
KristinaMarie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:11 am

@KristinaMarie

is your story on hiatus? For some reason I stopped getting updates about new chapters if you're still updating it. I'll have to check my settings to see what's going on.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by KristinaMarie Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:17 am

SheLitAFire wrote:@KristinaMarie

is your story on hiatus? For some reason I stopped getting updates about new chapters if you're still updating it. I'll have to check my settings to see what's going on.
@SheLitAFire

It was for a bit there! I was preoccupied with some difficult classes this term that took most of my time away. But those wrap up this week and I actually just posted updates to The Red String and Hero. Smile But yeah, I think the last update I made was in October! I'm hoping to push out the rest of the story pretty quickly now. In all honesty, it's been completed since the summer - I just go over and edit and fine tune each chapter to make sure I didn't mess anything up, storyline and grammar-wise. I'm working on the sequel to TRS now.
KristinaMarie
KristinaMarie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Wed 13 Dec 2017, 11:29 am

@KristinaMarie

Thumbs up excellent. I'll have to head back and catch up! Also, we have a couple of fanfiction threads here, one that we interact in more than others. Come join us in there at some point.  Surprised

sorry for going off topic in this thread! Carry on, everyone!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40