Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

+51
motherofpearl1
Kyla Ren
Reylo Lemon
Krafty
MindAndMagic
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
Mana
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Birdwoman
MeadowofAshes
IoJovi
vaderito
Slade
Xylo Ren
Helix
FrolickingFizzgig
nonesuch
BastilaBey
jakkusun
ZioRen
Jakku
Force22
MelBee
Saracene
ZenBrainJam
panki
Forsythia
Airemyn
rey09
AnneNeville
Blackcanary
CienaRee
ISeeAnIsland
BenRey
spacebaby45678
soulluos
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
Darth_Awakened
Search Your Feelings
ReyofLightSide
Gemini
Little_Boots
MissG
Hasi
ladyconsular
Irina de France
Marchtwin
Sylvia Snow
55 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by EchoBase Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:39 am

It looks like her hair is tied up. But it can't be the typical Rey hairdo, because we already know what that looks like, so why the secrecy? Has she dyed her hair?
Maybe she just had to protect her hair from the training and is trolling us. Very likely.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:53 am

EchoBase wrote:It looks like her hair is tied up. But it can't be the typical Rey hairdo, because we already know what that looks like, so why the secrecy? Has she dyed her hair?
Maybe she just had to protect her hair from the training and is trolling us. Very likely.
@EchoBase

I think so too. In fact, I'm pretty sure that sort of training would mess up any hairdo without any protection.

But whatever you do, don't look at the comments on Rian's penultimate Instagram post. *double-facepalm*
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:56 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
EchoBase wrote:It looks like her hair is tied up. But it can't be the typical Rey hairdo, because we already know what that looks like, so why the secrecy? Has she dyed her hair?
@EchoBase

I think so too. In fact, I'm pretty sure that sort of training would mess up any hairdo without any protection.

But whatever you do, don't look at the comments on Rian's penultimate Instagram post. *double-facepalm*
@Darth Dingbat

Oh, I've already seen them. Unbelievable.

And Pablo tweeted this today, I find it funny though:

https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/750553395195510784

EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:59 am

SPEAKING OF HAIR: This isn't a tweet or insta, but someone met Adam yesterday in Michigan!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 3 13516558_10153608013777116_8768236146626154093_n

facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/cherrycapitalcon/photos/a.178418297115.135688.102607567115/10153608013777116/?type=3&theater

Cherry Capital Comic Con?
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:08 am

Just a wild guess:

Given the shape of hairdo I would say it is 3 buns scheme.
And given a fact that her potential partner in the latter part of the movie is taking photos in Michigan, I would say she is currently filming some
scenes with Mark from the beginning of the movie.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:10 am

Look at that hair! Dare I say that Kylo's hair may be even MORE majestic in VIII than it was in TFA? Will we survive?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:10 am

It's a con in Michigan. He doesn't seem to be a guest but it had TFA stuff and artists.

ARGH! Damn you ADAM! I had your hair in April then after heatstroke I cropped it all off Crying or Very sad

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:17 am

ZioRen wrote:Look at that hair! Dare I say that Kylo's hair may be even MORE majestic in VIII than it was in TFA? Will we survive?
@ZioRen

I'd say that's a fair bet. Also, the man is, dare I say it...even more buff this time around? He's a building!

Kylo shirtless scene CONFIRMED Laughing
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:22 am

soulluos wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:Just a wild guess:

And given a fact that her potential partner in the latter part of the movie is taking photos in Michigan, I would say she is currently filming some
@Darth_Awakened

Mark is doing star citizens this entire week, so not with him.
@soulluos

Hmmm...this is interesting then.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:25 am

Darth_Awakened wrote:
soulluos wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@soulluos

@Darth_Awakened
She might just be filming some stuff alone. I imagine Rey will have some scenes by herself in this movie. But who knows, maybe Adam took a flight back.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:25 am

I'm a bit confused... Rian's Instagram... HOW did a Reylo argument start over that pic LOL

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:28 am

Xylo Ren wrote:SPEAKING OF HAIR: This isn't a tweet or insta, but someone met Adam yesterday in Michigan!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 3 13516558_10153608013777116_8768236146626154093_n

facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/cherrycapitalcon/photos/a.178418297115.135688.102607567115/10153608013777116/?type=3&theater

@Xylo Ren
This was the medicine I needed, and the healing I got... lol
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 3 FHUR0Wh
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenRey Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:32 am

Adam........ Shocked my loins are on fire
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:34 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
soulluos wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@soulluos

@Darth_Awakened
She might just be filming some stuff alone. I imagine Rey will have some scenes by herself in this movie. But who knows, maybe Adam took a flight back.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Rey s scenes a part from other are definitely a possibility.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:35 am

ladyconsular wrote:I'm a bit confused... Rian's Instagram... HOW did a Reylo argument start over that pic LOL
@ladyconsular
LOL. I'm wincing from second-hand embarrassment now, but I guess it could be worse. I'm constantly amused by the extent antis will go to in order to create something to fight against. Apparently glorifying abuse is now a thing (though I have NEVER seen this sentiment from anybody here). In fact many of us agree that the interrogation is meant to make viewers uncomfortable. I see one anti there questioning why the vibes are there, and I gotta say, finally one of them is asking the right question. Why would they write an unsettling one-sided attraction into a story, make it one of a character's defining traits and then go absolutely nowhere with it? Oh yeah, they wouldn't.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:40 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
ladyconsular wrote:I'm a bit confused... Rian's Instagram... HOW did a Reylo argument start over that pic LOL
@ladyconsular
LOL. I'm wincing from second-hand embarrassment now, but I guess it could be worse. I'm constantly amused by the extent antis will go to in order to create something to fight against. Apparently glorifying abuse is now a thing (though I have NEVER seen this sentiment from anybody here). In fact many of us agree that the interrogation is meant to make viewers uncomfortable. I see one anti there questioning why the vibes are there, and I gotta say, finally one of them is asking the right question. Why would they write an unsettling one-sided attraction into a story, make it one of a character's defining traits and then go absolutely nowhere with it? Oh yeah, they wouldn't.
@FrolickingFizzgig

I found the whole "he doesn't care about her" posts most amusing since we know he feels compassion for her. Sadly because it's only in the book people overlook it.

But still... that pic had nothing Reylo in it and that fight just looked like it came out of no where lol

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:49 am

ladyconsular wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@ladyconsular
@FrolickingFizzgig

I found the whole "he doesn't care about her" posts most amusing since we know he feels compassion for her. Sadly because it's only in the book people overlook it.

But still... that pic had nothing Reylo in it and that fight just looked like it came out of no where lol
@ladyconsular

It's somehow uplifting, though, that most people who are arguing against that one insistent anti appear to be just random men and not Reylos (or, if they're Reylos, not overt ones). I think regular movie-goers and SW fans can see how ridiculous the overblown "abuse" rhetoric of the antis is, even if they don't care about "Reylo" either way.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:54 am

I agree. I think a lot of them feel if they complain enough and cause trouble by attacking the people behind the movie, the idea will be discarded, but they don't understand that whatever is written is written and if Reylo happens, then can complain all they want, it won't change.

I feel for the actors and crew. Because of how easy it is to interact on the Internet, they get bullied and all they are trying to do is tell an epic story to people, and attempt to include the fans instead of just ignore or block them out.

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:58 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
soulluos wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@soulluos

@Darth_Awakened
@FrolickingFizzgig

Right. Or, it could be stuff where she's back with the Resistance at the end of the movie or something like that. We have no reason to believe that Rey never leaves Ahch-To and ends VIII there.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:04 am

ISeeAnIsland wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
soulluos wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@soulluos

@Darth_Awakened
@FrolickingFizzgig

Right. Or, it could be stuff where she's back with the Resistance at the end of the movie or something like that. We have no reason to believe that Rey never leaves Ahch-To and ends VIII there.
@ISeeAnIsland

Could be, but if her hair really is supposed to come down at some point (if that costume spoiler was accurate at all), would she go back to her three-bun style at the end of the film?
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:06 am

I agree, that conversation on Rian's IG is just Gnagnan

I went to her tumblr page (posted on her IG) to see if she's an avid anti. She's not, but all her other posts are about sadness and pain. I think she's a genuinely depressed human being and in that case, getting into an argument on IG is only going to make her feel worse about herself. These people are sometimes fed by what also destroys them. It's sad. Dunno
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:14 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
soulluos wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@soulluos

@Darth_Awakened
@FrolickingFizzgig

@ISeeAnIsland

Could be, but if her hair really is supposed to come down at some point (if that costume spoiler was accurate at all), would she go back to her three-bun style at the end of the film?
@Darth Dingbat

I thought about that. I'm wondering if she might go back to wearing her hair up at some point late in the film, but perhaps in a more sophisticated style that isn't her 3-bun style? Who knows. It's all just speculation.

One thing that I have noticed... *puts on tinfoil hat* is that Daisy hasn't been appearing in ANY photos with her hair down since she began filming VIII. I'm starting to wonder if Rey letting her hair down is going to be treated as a big reveal in the movie.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:16 am

Darth Dingbat wrote:
ISeeAnIsland wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
soulluos wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

@soulluos

@Darth_Awakened
@FrolickingFizzgig

@ISeeAnIsland

@Darth Dingbat

The hair spoiler is confusing me as well.
Was it the story that MSW actually saw some pics of Rey and Luke? Or just being told the details by someone?
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:17 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:SPEAKING OF HAIR: This isn't a tweet or insta, but someone met Adam yesterday in Michigan!

@Xylo Ren
This was the medicine I needed, and the healing I got... lol
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 3 FHUR0Wh

LOL WE ARE THAT LADY YOU WIN THE GIF SET TODAY SPACEBABY cheers cheers cheers
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum