Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

+51
motherofpearl1
Kyla Ren
Reylo Lemon
Krafty
MindAndMagic
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
Mana
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Birdwoman
MeadowofAshes
IoJovi
vaderito
Slade
Xylo Ren
Helix
FrolickingFizzgig
nonesuch
BastilaBey
jakkusun
ZioRen
Jakku
Force22
MelBee
Saracene
ZenBrainJam
panki
Forsythia
Airemyn
rey09
AnneNeville
Blackcanary
CienaRee
ISeeAnIsland
BenRey
spacebaby45678
soulluos
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
Darth_Awakened
Search Your Feelings
ReyofLightSide
Gemini
Little_Boots
MissG
Hasi
ladyconsular
Irina de France
Marchtwin
Sylvia Snow
55 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by Gemini Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:36 pm

I think the socks just show yin and yang
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by Rimfaxe96 Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:40 pm

MoonlitMoss wrote:Wait!? What about the socks?

Light&Dark
Yin&Yang

I seeee it....I see the Reylo...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHZcDzXBJA9/

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 VJyxDRO

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 6824767fa974849c8b60dfeed3b5f0efa9077b35c3eec2fbdd19283171634e5b

Also, back off with all the Ruke nonsense. It's obviously going to be Sney. Rolling Eyes
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:42 pm

Where's daisys pic? I looked back and couldn't find it Sad
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:56 pm

Marchtwin wrote:Ruke cured my depression guys. It's obvious where the story is going!
@Marchtwin

Ruke cleared up my skin!
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:03 pm

Ruke paid all my bills and got me out of debt.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 04 Jul 2016, 5:52 pm

Ruke makes me believe in Santa Claus again!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 54799910

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 54801011

Sney makes me want to curl up in a ball and die.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 54803311
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:39 pm

Pablo's new twitter profile picture as of right now:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 154f29g

Omg I love it. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:41 pm

@WhatGirl I saw that earlier!! lol!

I definitely have a soft spot for Millicent.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:49 pm

I really just want Hux to be sitting down in a villainy way while patting Millicent at some point. I mean...

Spoiler:
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:56 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:Sney makes me want to curl up in a ball and die.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 54803311
@Xylo Ren

Then you I hope you'll be done digging your grave before December 2017. It'll happen, deal with it. Cool
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 04 Jul 2016, 6:57 pm

I'd heard stories about some cats being a guardian for a particular ship and the cat is considered to be a good luck and if the cat is no longer with that ship then somethings bad ought to happen to the ship soon after. Don't really sure if this is true or just merely superstitious but it's fun to think that being captured is a part of Poe's plan in order to steal Millicent. Kylo know about it but he would love to get rid of the cat so he stay silent

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_o34ox1MDbL1v4egeoo1_500
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Mon 04 Jul 2016, 7:10 pm

EchoBase wrote:Carrie tweeted this today, no cryptic message here (or maybe it is? Wink), but I am DYING lol!

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 Image91

I can't talk to my clients, right now. I can't stop laughing.
@EchoBase

OMG I'm falling out here...the *look* on the musician's face!  OMG I love Carrie!
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Search Your Feelings Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:34 am

Sylvia Snow wrote:I'd heard stories about some cats being a guardian for a particular ship and the cat is considered to be a good luck and if the cat is no longer with that ship then somethings bad ought to happen to the ship soon after. Don't really sure if this is true or just merely superstitious but it's fun to think that being captured is a part of Poe's plan in order to steal Millicent. Kylo know about it but he would love to get rid of the cat so he stay silent

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 - Page 2 Tumblr_o34ox1MDbL1v4egeoo1_500
@Sylvia Snow

Pux? Hoe? Laughing
Search Your Feelings
Search Your Feelings
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:18 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/star-wars-episode-viii-almost-152848176.html

Is it just me, or are the comment sections on any ST article in yahoo or any other popular online news publication beyond difficult to read? This goes beyond antis. If I had to gauge public perception on TFA based on yahoo article comments, I would say the movie hardly made a dime, bombed at the box office, and NOBODY went in for a second viewing. In fact, based on these comments, I would think most people who went home after viewing it were physically sick for three days.

I don't understand the hate - I really don't. Even without the Reylo aspect (which, let's be honest - that's the reason I'm here on this message board daily), it would have still been a great movie. I LOVED all of the new characters, not just Kylo Ren, although he is my favorite. It may not have gotten a third or fourth viewing from me without him, but it still would have been entertaining.

Seeing Han enter the MF after being away for presumably years? That was priceless!

Are these people just trying to be too cool for school? I have a hard time believing the movie is this hated by the GA.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:24 pm

Meh, you'll always have people hating on popular things because they think they're being cool while doing so.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:27 pm

IoJovi wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/star-wars-episode-viii-almost-152848176.html

Is it just me, or are the comment sections on any ST article in yahoo or any other popular online news publication beyond difficult to read? This goes beyond antis. If I had to gauge public perception on TFA based on yahoo article comments, I would say the movie hardly made a dime, bombed at the box office, and NOBODY went in for a second viewing. In fact, based on these comments, I would think most people who went home after viewing it were physically sick for three days.

I don't understand the hate - I really don't. Even without the Reylo aspect (which, let's be honest - that's the reason I'm here on this message board daily), it would have still been a great movie. I LOVED all of the new characters, not just Kylo Ren, although he is my favorite. It may not have gotten a third or fourth viewing from me without him, but it still would have been entertaining.

Seeing Han enter the MF after being away for presumably years? That was priceless!

Are these people just trying to be too cool for school? I have a hard time believing the movie is this hated by the GA.
@IoJovi

I have my opinion on those "haters". It looks like they are in some sort competition of who s gonna hate something more.
It happens in every fandom (I am used to it because of GOT). They are mostly guys (huh I do not know why but it seems like a testosterone show in the most weird way)
It is a fake picture of TFA being poorly accepted by the audience. The GA loved it. But they just do nor comment it on the internet.
Do not let yourself think too much of those haters. They are minority - probably most of them "offended" fanboys.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:36 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
IoJovi wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/star-wars-episode-viii-almost-152848176.html

@IoJovi

I have my opinion on those "haters". It looks like they are in some sort competition of who s gonna hate something more.
It happens in every fandom (I am used to it because of GOT). They are mostly guys (huh I do not know why but it seems like a testosterone show in the most weird way)
It is a fake picture of TFA being poorly accepted by the audience. The GA loved it. But they just do nor comment it on the internet.
Do not let yourself think too much of those haters. They are minority - probably most of them "offended" fanboys.
@Darth_Awakened

I totally get that - It's just crazy though because every single article I read is like that, and filled with complete vile. I wonder if it comes down to a certain personality type - are you more likely to comment on something if you are a more negative person in general? I'm admit, I'm a pretty upbeat positive person in general, and I rarely, if ever, comment on yahoo articles. Online wise, I'll usually seek out like-minded folks and communicate via forums or other forms of social media (pretty much like I've done here).
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:47 pm

When I found out there's a possibility of a heroine/villain romance in the latest SW movie, I knew I had to watch it. So, I went online first to check out the reviews (a stupid move) and ended up feeling pretty bummed out. I was reading all those reviews and most of them were bashing the movie, the "critics" pretending to be SW experts and talking about what the movie should have been. At that time, I felt really disheartened. I mean, what did I know about SW? Nothing, really. Even some guys at my school were commenting on the movie in the same fashion. They were watching SW way before than I have, they had to know what they were talking about, no? Well, it turns out I was reading childish reviews written by man-children. While there were some points that stand, most of them were bull. And this was a yet another reminder that people are capable of talking out of their a**es. After reading hundreds of pages of the old Reylo thread, I grabbed my sister and best friend and watched the movie before it left the theaters. Didn't want the movie to end. All in all, yes they are tryhards that hate because they think it's cool to hate.
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:53 pm

I followed the spoilers and hype leading up to TFA and ended up loving it. I did see some hate, but I don't know if I've seen the same amount as some here. Like I recently saw someone complain about TFA only having one big lightsaber fight? What is EP 3 the only SW they've ever seen? Many of them are just so inane.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:59 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@IoJovi

@Darth_Awakened

I totally get that - It's just crazy though because every single article I read is like that, and filled with complete vile. I wonder if it comes down to a certain personality type - are you more likely to comment on something if you are a more negative person in general? I'm admit, I'm a pretty upbeat positive person in general, and I rarely, if ever, comment on yahoo articles. Online wise, I'll usually seek out like-minded folks and communicate via forums or other forms of social media (pretty much like I've done here).
@IoJovi

Same here. At one point I decided I do not need to read or debate or comment on those places full of negative vibes. And I feel just fine.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade Tue 05 Jul 2016, 5:16 pm

That stuff is probably written by the same man babies who took offense to a female lead and an emotional bad guy.
Slade
Slade
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Tue 05 Jul 2016, 5:44 pm

Oh wow guys let me tell you never read the comments on Yahoo! It is filled with hardly a single intelligent being and is beginning to compete with YouTube for worst place ever to comment!

Oh my Yahoo.ca one I have to sift through so many Conservatives attacking our Prime Minister even in articles that have nothing to do with politics! We had a terrible explosion near me recently and two people died and half the comments were about Trudeau.

Yahoo posted Daisy's Instagram vid of her workout and half those comments made me want to reach into the computer and choke those people to death!

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Tue 05 Jul 2016, 6:12 pm

Yeah the hate is definitely from people that don't understand SW, or the fanboy cry babies that didn't get the EU they wanted.

The stats speak for themselves:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/

It buried everything.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:29 am

Daisy worked out today: https://instagram.com/p/BHheUQshhEi/

She had to hide her hairdo? Very Happy
Why?

And interesting, why won't she have time to train on Friday? Confus

Let the speculation begin!
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:35 am

EchoBase wrote:Daisy worked out today: https://instagram.com/p/BHheUQshhEi/

She had to hide her hairdo? Very Happy
Why?

And interesting, why won't she have time to train on Friday? Confus

Let the speculation begin!
@EchoBase

She is a cruel one. #secrecyqueen
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next