Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

+51
motherofpearl1
Kyla Ren
Reylo Lemon
Krafty
MindAndMagic
Rimfaxe96
Kessel
Mana
snufkin
SoloSideCousin
Birdwoman
MeadowofAshes
IoJovi
vaderito
Slade
Xylo Ren
Helix
FrolickingFizzgig
nonesuch
BastilaBey
jakkusun
ZioRen
Jakku
Force22
MelBee
Saracene
ZenBrainJam
panki
Forsythia
Airemyn
rey09
AnneNeville
Blackcanary
CienaRee
ISeeAnIsland
BenRey
spacebaby45678
soulluos
Darth Dingbat
EchoBase
Darth_Awakened
Search Your Feelings
ReyofLightSide
Gemini
Little_Boots
MissG
Hasi
ladyconsular
Irina de France
Marchtwin
Sylvia Snow
55 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Empty ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:55 pm

Apparently the marketing for episode VIII are using household or personal items to teasing for the storyline of the next movie. If so then I wonder what will he choose to post next? In all honesty, I don't mind if Rian post a wedding cake topper next, or a ring, or somethings like that Laughing

Last edited by Sylvia Snow on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by Marchtwin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 1:56 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Tumblr_inline_nyw49zP7EG1tengrp_540
This is this thread right now lol! lol!

Also, has anyone noticed the new comments on the salt and pepper shakers photo? Rolling Eyes Can't believe those guys.
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4

Post by IoJovi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:05 pm

Marchtwin wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Tumblr_inline_nyw49zP7EG1tengrp_540

Also, has anyone noticed the new comments on the salt and pepper shakers photo? Rolling Eyes Can't believe those guys.
@Marchtwin

I just read the sith storm the comments section has become. I wish people would grow up, anti and pro alike.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:08 pm

IoJovi wrote:
Marchtwin wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Tumblr_inline_nyw49zP7EG1tengrp_540

@Marchtwin

I just read the sith storm the comments section has become. I wish people would grow up, anti and pro alike.
@IoJovi

I know right? No one is doing themselves any favours in the end...
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:10 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face

Honestly, that's me reading the comments section right now. I'm almost embarrassed.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:20 pm

Irina de France wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face

Honestly, that's me reading the comments section right now. I'm almost embarrassed.
@Irina de France

I feel the same way. I wish everyone could just respect each other's feelings. It seems like no matter where we go these days everyone is looking to troll in a bad way, provoke for no reason or become overly pushy and demand answers that can't be given at the time.

I'm so glad I found this place!

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:22 pm

ladyconsular wrote:
Irina de France wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face

@Irina de France

I feel the same way. I wish everyone could just respect each other's feelings. It seems like no matter where we go these days everyone is looking to troll in a bad way, provoke for no reason or become overly pushy and demand answers that can't be given at the time.

@ladyconsular

Same for me. I mean, I can't talk about it with my friends (not that they're antis, but they either think Rey is a Skywalker/Reylo won't happen and are just not that interested into SW), Tumblr is nice, but at the same time, people are so afraid to be disappointed they're more or less careful about speculating. Here, we can ramble and over-analyze to heart's content, and I love it. Very Happy
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:27 pm

Irina de France wrote:
ladyconsular wrote:

@Irina de France

@ladyconsular

Same for me. I mean, I can't talk about it with my friends (not that they're antis, but they either think Rey is a Skywalker/Reylo won't happen and are just not that interested into SW), Tumblr is nice, but at the same time, people are so afraid to be disappointed they're more or less careful about speculating. Here, we can ramble and over-analyze to heart's content, and I love it. Very Happy
@Irina de France

This is honestly the most fun place to be a Reylo. You can just BE. Don't have to stress about getting death threats for watching a movie.
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:33 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:
Queen of the Knights wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:just to add some more madness to this crazy conversation:
I can not stop thinking about those salt and pepper shakers:
It looks highly unpractical to me: when you want only salt - how you can stop pepper slipping out if they are pressed together like this? scratch

I know: a stupid question - but I can not control my self no to ask.

@Darth_Awakened

Magnets. Wink

@Queen of the Knights

Oh Sith!
I thought it had to have a deeper meaning. Wink

EDIT: if they gonna show again Luke and Rey staring at each other at SW Celebration - I rebel!
tnx btw..
@Darth_Awakened

THEY ARE DRAWN TOGETHER LIKE MAGNETS

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Tumblr_inline_o3c5chql1q1qiy1lh_500

Sorry Laughing
@Darth Dingbat

This is our official gif xD
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:37 pm

I know I'm just going to prattle, but: at first I saw Rian's salt & pepper dogs shakers post and I was like "awww that's cute", then came the socks and I was like "???? ok these are cool socks I guess", and that was it. But then I saw Daisy's "SPOILER" comment on Rian's post and her Ireland/Ahch-To photo along with "If Rian Johnson can spoil it, so can I" and the by now infamous "what can it mean" line and I was like "Wait, what did Rian johnson spoil exactly? How can these socks be a spoiler and how do they relate to Ahch-To? What did Daisy want to spoil with this picture?". And so my twisted imagination came up with this: the sock in the photo is blue and light blue (=colour of the ocean/sea -->Ahch-To is an island in the middle of an ocean), and the photo comes right after the one with the dogs shakers "kissing" and the "cryptic crosswords" book. So what if the two posts are to be read together and the sock photo is actually a follow-up of the kissing dogs one? If I take it as a spoiler, I think it's a cryptic (...more like trolling) way to say that there's gonna be a kiss on Ahch-To. The question is: who is gonna kiss who? Luke and one of the Knights of Ren? Or maybe...it will involve our favorite space cupcakes???!!! ...Sigh  I'm just babbling at this point. What can I say, all this trolling and the wait for episode VIII are taking their toll on my mindXD But until then one can dream (:3

Last edited by Hasi on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hasi
Hasi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:39 pm

Guys, chill, and just accept the real OTP is Luke/Larry the Knight of Ren.
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvia Snow Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:40 pm

@Hasi

Oh yes, definitely it's going to be Luke and one of the KOR. Make total sense Twisted Evil
Sylvia Snow
Sylvia Snow
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyconsular Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:43 pm

Hasi wrote:I know I'm just going to prattle, but: at first I saw Rian's salt & pepper dogs shakers post and I was like "awww that's cute", then came the socks and I was like "???? ok these are cool socks I guess", and that was it. But then I saw Daisy's "SPOILER" comment on Rian's post and her Ireland/Ahch-To photo along with "If Rian Johnson can spoil it, so can I" along with the by now infamous "what can it mean" line and I was like "Wait, what did Rian johnson spoil exactly? How can these socks be a spoiler and how do they relate to Ahch-To? What did Daisy want to spoil with this picture?". And so my twisted imagination came up with this: the sock in the photo is blue and light blue (=colour of the ocean/sea -->Ahch-To is an island in the middle of an ocean), and the photo comes right after the one with the dogs shakers "kissing" and the "cryptic crosswords" book. So what if the two posts are to be read together and the sock photo is actually a follow-up of the kissing dogs one? If I take it as a spoiler, I think it's a cryptic (...more like trolling) way to say that there's gonna be a kiss on Ahch-To. The question is: who is gonna kiss who? Luke and one of the Knights of Ren? Or maybe...it will involve our favorite space cupcakes???!!! ...Sigh  I'm just babbling at this point. What can I say, all this trolling and the wait for episode VIII are taking their toll on my mindXD But until then one can dream (:3
@Hasi

For me, the kissing dog salt and pepper shakers made me think of light and dark characters magnetically drawn to each other by some force and it all happens on the island. I had no idea they were magnetic though at first, so the magnetic force drawing them together and bonding seems to fit even more than my first yin and yang thought.

Last edited by ladyconsular on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

ladyconsular
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:45 pm

Rey/ Luke kiss? Razz
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MissG Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:45 pm

Sylvia Snow wrote:@Hasi

Oh yes, definitely it's going to be Luke and one of the KOR. Make total sense  Twisted Evil
@Sylvia Snow

My money as always are on Ruke! Twisted Evil
MissG
MissG
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:46 pm

Plot twist: Artooo and Threepio finally admit their feelings for each other and adopt BB-8! lol!
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchtwin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:48 pm

Ruke cured my depression guys. It's obvious where the story is going!
Marchtwin
Marchtwin
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:58 pm

Ahaha thanks for the laughs guys:D Whatever Rian and Daisy wanted to spoil...we basically already know that the time spent together on Ahch-To will be a turning point for Rey & Kylo's relationship and I can't wait to see what and how it's going to happen;3
Hasi
Hasi
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:00 pm

Marchtwin wrote:Ruke cured my depression guys. It's obvious where the story is going!
@Marchtwin

OTP!!!! lol!
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:27 pm

I am still trying to figure out what those damn socks mean.

Laughing

I've been staring at them for about 10 minutes...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:28 pm

IoJovi wrote:I am still trying to figure out what those damn socks mean.

Laughing

I've been staring at them for about 10 minutes...
@IoJovi

Sometimes a sock is just a sock Very Happy
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:30 pm

panki wrote:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 4 Tumblr_lxsxxgErou1rnqtero1_500

@panki

I'm the curmudgeon about overuse of animated gifs, but this is pretty hysterical. Even if the part of me who watches Sherlock knows that it's more the Anderson character who's been turned into a joke about Internet tinfoil hat wearers.  

If anybody from the production was actually lurking here, they're welcome to lift any of our jokes referencing Clueless, the Big Lebowski, Inception, Beer Can Chicken Monster, movies from the Golden Era of Hollywood (Gone with the Wind, the Thin Man series, and Night of the Hunter off the top of my head), Force=Sex (ha, 69), Kylo just wants Rey to take the mixtape he made for her, bragging about access to the Imperial Archives, or "I was a teenage goth/punk"? This place offers far more intelligent and entertaining reading than the average comments section or dare I say it - Tumblr, Twitter, or message boards.

Last edited by snufkin on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:42 pm; edited 8 times in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:43 pm

This is me right now, played by Richard Dreyfuss:

Spoiler:

Last edited by IoJovi on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:09 pm

@IoJovi I love that film. It would be up there in my top 10 favourite movies.
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 04 Jul 2016, 4:12 pm

I put it in spoiler tags because just realized that picture is effing huge... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next