Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

+61
EchoBase
Pyro Nebula
Marchtwin
creepi0
teltaru
MelBee
Armadeus
ReyofLightSide
SkyStar
MyOnlyHope
Irina de France
MissG
Mana
Moonjump05
nemapasara
ladyconsular
Kylo Rey
Kyla Ren
LastCrusadeLeft
Hasi
kassadin
Lily Snape
Reylo Lemon
Geralt_Riv
Krafty
CienaRee
rey09
BenRey
Sylvia Snow
SoloSideCousin
reylo1992
motherofpearl1
SheLitAFire
Darth Dementor
jakkusun
Scavengerscum
Rogue Rey
Darth Dingbat
SanghaRen
MindAndMagic
Gemini
Helix
Xylo Ren
spacebaby45678
ISeeAnIsland
BastilaBey
Birdwoman
ZioRen
MeadowofAshes
snufkin
Kessel
FrolickingFizzgig
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
kroi
Rei of Sunshine
Piper Maru
panki
Rimfaxe96
Saracene
IoJovi
65 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Empty ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by IoJovi Thu 26 Jan 2017, 9:08 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:Welcome to our wretched hive of scum and villainy, Pabs! Laughing

People know he hates forums and shipping but still bug him with questions about said topics. If I were him and someone told me a shipping forum had been created due to one of my random tweets, I'd probably respond similarly. "Grouse grouse grouse - I hate forums, I hate shipping." That's all that was.

We don't need Pablo's validation for analysis of story direction. We've got this one. His responses about stuff like that end up being unintentionally validating though. Everything not Reylo = straight up no or as close as he can get. I.e. Reywalker, Stormpilot, Rey Solo, Snoke theories. He even fielded a Darth Binks question recently. Reylo/villainous crush = we'll see. It's amusing to watch.
@MeadowofAshes

This fact was not lost on me at all.  In fact, it kind of made my day, in spite of the drama that ensued... Laughing

I can count several times he's responded to a Reyloesque question with "we'll see."

I too don't need his validation, but at this point he might as well come out it because it's not hard to figure out if you've followed him long enough...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Saracene Fri 27 Jan 2017, 4:00 am

Queen of the Knights wrote:JJ might have faults like all directors, but he has a very acute sense of character and casting, and it showed in TFA. I love what he did with this film as a whole and with Kylo in particular. I only hope the next two will be in line with this vision and wish to think that TFA's appeal (for me and many others) doesn't depend on the fact that it was a co-production. After all, RJ and JJ collaborated from early on so we should be ok. Rian Johnson seems to be a very innovative filmmaker who is not afraid to take risks, Adam says it's good and there's nothing we've heard so far that has made me believe otherwise. I expect TLJ to build on TFA and impress us with a compelling storyline and even more nuance.
@Queen of the Knights

I'm interested to see how different directing styles might affect the way the characters come off in TLJ.

JJ has a way with making character interactions feel very high-energy, warm and lively; RJ films by comparison feel more, I don't know, measured? I couldn't for instance see RJ direct a scene with Rey and Finn where they excitedly circle around each other after flying the MF for the first time, in that bouncy sort of way.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9

Post by Rimfaxe96 Fri 27 Jan 2017, 4:32 am

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Tumblr_okbehsgYPc1v72unuo1_540

ROFL
(Chuck Wendig = Aftermath novel author)

This is also quite interesting:

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Tumblr_okb0beqMbW1v30h62o2_540
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Tumblr_okb0beqMbW1v30h62o3_540
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Tumblr_okb0beqMbW1v30h62o1_540

Singular and male - that leaves only Luke or Chewbacca, or in case RJ went for a full-blown weird movie - Kylo (a guy from my other forum had this idea, and the reylo voices are also getting louder there Razz).
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 27 Jan 2017, 6:48 am

Chewbacca is the last jedi.... Wink

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Chewbacca_with_a_lightsaber_by_gonzrama87-das5mgx

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Fri 27 Jan 2017, 7:21 am

Yeap, I'm Brazilian and saw this quickly. It's a male jedi.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 27 Jan 2017, 7:34 am

It's obviously Finn

*runs*
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Fri 27 Jan 2017, 9:33 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:Welcome to our wretched hive of scum and villainy, Pabs! Laughing

People know he hates forums and shipping but still bug him with questions about said topics. If I were him and someone told me a shipping forum had been created due to one of my random tweets, I'd probably respond similarly. "Grouse grouse grouse - I hate forums, I hate shipping." That's all that was.
@MeadowofAshes

Absolutely! Just wanted to share two recent tweets that back up some of what I was saying too... "Not so much secrecy. I just don't want to become an Episode 8 clickbait headline." https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/824499201316773888
And about the SW.com forums; "Yeah, quite a bit. Had to be an admin there for a while." https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/824862011502718976
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:07 am

kroi wrote:

@MeadowofAshes

Absolutely! Just wanted to share two recent tweets that back up some of what I was saying too... "Not so much secrecy. I just don't want to become an Episode 8 clickbait headline." https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/824499201316773888
And about the SW.com forums; "Yeah, quite a bit. Had to be an admin there for a while." https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/824862011502718976
@kroi

Pablo was an admin on the internet forum? Now, I perfectly understand him and not in a sarcastic way.

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Kitten-1

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:16 am

Pablo godfathered Kylux. Without Pablo's interference, Kylux would have remained a minor occult and wouldn't have become a shipping phenomenon. That's his legacy. Kylux. He has ZERO to do with the creation of this forum. How and why this forum began has nothing to do with him. I can't even begin to understand where they got the idea that this is a response to Pablo, when facts are fairly known. We don't discuss them but several Tumblr sites got that question and answered truthfully. So the truth is out there for anyone who wants to find out.

Not to mention that timeline is completely off. Pablo's grouchy anti-shipping tweets came many months after the forum was created. many months. The theory that Reylo Skyforum was created in response to his grouchy tweets is the theory that Rey was dumped on Jakku after the padawan massacre. It's actually the other way around.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:58 am

vaderito wrote:Pablo godfathered Kylux. Without Pablo's interference, Kylux would have remained a minor occult and wouldn't have become a shipping phenomenon. That's his legacy. Kylux. He has ZERO to do with the creation of this forum. How and why this forum began has nothing to do with him.

That wasn't intentional on Pablo's part... "See, giving Hux a cat had nothing to do with shipping. And yet, here were are." https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/791043504273096704
Also on that link; "I'm sure I've answered questions and I had no idea they were being used for shipping."
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 27 Jan 2017, 11:03 am

kroi wrote:

That wasn't intentional on Pablo's part... "See, giving Hux a cat had nothing to do with shipping. And yet, here were are." https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/791043504273096704
Also on that link; "I'm sure I've answered questions and I had no idea they were being used for shipping."
@kroi

Pablo posted Kylux art on his twitter page or liked it so it appeared there. he's a fan. Very Happy

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 27 Jan 2017, 11:16 am

kroi wrote:
vaderito wrote:Pablo godfathered Kylux. Without Pablo's interference, Kylux would have remained a minor occult and wouldn't have become a shipping phenomenon. That's his legacy. Kylux. He has ZERO to do with the creation of this forum. How and why this forum began has nothing to do with him.

@kroi
Kylux probably would have gained a pretty decent following with or without Millicent and Pablo. A lot of people who just "ship" for fun and don't expect their favourite pairings to be canon seem to veer toward m/m pairings like Kylux. Then there are those who thought or maybe do still think it'll be canon, LOL. That's another story though. I don't really get the appeal but to each his own.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Fri 27 Jan 2017, 11:35 am

vaderito wrote:
kroi wrote:

@kroi

Pablo posted Kylux art on his twitter page or liked it so it appeared there. he's a fan.  Very Happy

I seriously doubt he's a fan... never saw him post or retweet but if he 'liked' it, I'm sure it was because he found it amusing.

"See, I can't help but see as Hux as a bit of a joke."

In response to a Kylux request: "Demanding and indecipherable? It must be a shipping thing from tumblr, right?"
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/756674697152991232
"don't worry. I'm old. I have no idea what any of this means."

"All tweets here are my own. I'm not tweeting here because of work. This is all my opinion. Hux is an a**." https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/778004923753623554

"I don't know the first thing about shipping so I doubt I could be much help."
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/703806474540023810
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jan 2017, 11:40 am

kroi wrote:I seriously doubt he's a fan... never saw him post or retweet but if he 'liked' it, I'm sure it was because he found it amusing.

"See, I can't help but see as Hux as a bit of a joke."

In response to a Kylux request: "Demanding and indecipherable? It must be a shipping thing from tumblr, right?"
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/756674697152991232
"don't worry. I'm old. I have no idea what any of this means."

"All tweets here are my own. I'm not tweeting here because of work. This is all my opinion. Hux is an a**." https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/778004923753623554

@kroi

"I don't know the first thing about shipping so I doubt I could be much help. Besides, Claudia's a pro. I'm sure she's got it"

Is he saying Claudia Gray is a pro at shipping? Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Fri 27 Jan 2017, 12:38 pm

WhatGirl wrote:
kroi wrote:
@kroi

"I don't know the first thing about shipping so I doubt I could be much help. Besides, Claudia's a pro. I'm sure she's got it"

Is he saying Claudia Gray is a pro at shipping? Haha.

Hahaha, I think he's saying she's a pro and can handle the boycotters who were after her for being a Reylo....
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 27 Jan 2017, 1:13 pm

Poor Pablo, he may have started out not knowing the first thing about shipping, but he's learning more about it now then he probably ever wanted to know, lol.

Pablo obviously isn't a Kylux shipper (or any kind of shipper) and he's not responsible for its creation, but he's well aware of it. He's responded to a few blatant tweets from its shippers in the past. It is pretty funny how he basically "created"  Milicent.  While I agree that Kylux would have had a following regardless, Milicent really put extra wind in Kylux's sails, especially when it comes to Kylux fanart.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 27 Jan 2017, 6:47 pm

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Screen18
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 27 Jan 2017, 7:02 pm

Who is he? His twitter says artist and writer and Star Wars.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 27 Jan 2017, 9:35 pm

Military officer live tweets TFA, reminds me a lot of @MeadowofAshes's posts (also nice Abigail Adams shout-out)

ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Screen42
ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Screen43
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 27 Jan 2017, 9:46 pm

@snufkin Angry Staff Officer had me at "Angry General Weasley is micromanaging again..."

lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:14 pm

IoJovi wrote:@snufkin Angry Staff Officer had me at "Angry General Weasley is micromanaging again..."

lol!
@IoJovi

Weasley Nazi general dude really likes his formations and shiny lasery weapon things. Five points from Gryffindor.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:54 pm

@snufkin I love it! There are so many good ones. Stormtroopers like "dude, if Kylo has another meltdown I'm requesting a transfer to Jakku because this place blows" Laughing

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 27 Jan 2017, 11:02 pm

@MeadowofAshes - I immediately thought of your comment about the Stormtroopers under his command watching him carrying Rey off and looking at each other like "WTF did our CO just do? That wasn't part of the mission."
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Sat 28 Jan 2017, 12:45 am

Maria Antonietta wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Screen18
@Maria Antonietta

Is he connected with SW/LFL/Disney? 

New target for salty antis?
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sat 28 Jan 2017, 1:19 am

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
Maria Antonietta wrote:ARCHIVE: Discussion: Tweets/Instagram - 9 Screen18
@Maria Antonietta

Is he connected with SW/LFL/Disney? 

New target for salty antis?
@Rei of Sunshine

I want to know too. Is this person important? I don't like accidentally getting all excited over a (relative, I'm sure he's a swell guy) nobody.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next