Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rey's Lineage Discussion II

+67
Gemlake
LesCousinsDangereux
Lucina
bashfulblueeyes3
Starliteprism
Atenais
Kylo Rey
Lily Snape
LadyHa
Kessel
Casper
Rei of Sunshine
rawpowah
Kylo Men
BigDeal2187
DeeBee
Night Huntress
Moonlight13
nite0wl29
BenSoloLives
lauvamp
SanghaRen
MrsWindu
BenOrgana
rey09
Darth Rowan
darthbutterfingers
EchoBase
creepi0
AceofWands
Geralt_Riv
fuhry
Acritiqua
Piper Maru
spacebaby45678
snufkin
Irina de France
SoloSideCousin
SkyStar
Darth Dementor
Pyro Nebula
ReyofLightSide
Darth_Awakened
SheLitAFire
TheBastardofMandalore
ISeeAnIsland
Mana
Saracene
Reylo Lemon
Helix
CienaRee
vaderito
MyOnlyHope
Darth Dingbat
Rimfaxe96
FrolickingFizzgig
panki
ZioRen
BastilaBey
IoJovi
kroi
Xylo Ren
MeadowofAshes
MindAndMagic
reylo1992
Gemini
Rogue Rey
71 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Rey's Lineage Discussion II - Page 23 Empty Re: Rey's Lineage Discussion II

Post by panki Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:01 am

BenSoloLives wrote:I don't think the timing works. In the interrogation, they refer to the daughter as if she is still a part of Del's life and what drives him to be good (which can't be possible if she's been lost/dumped on Jakku alone many years before).  That doesn't add up at all.
@BenSoloLives

Spoiler:

Last edited by panki on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenSoloLives Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:04 am

panki wrote:
BenSoloLives wrote:I don't think the timing works. In the interrogation, they refer to the daughter as if she is still a part of Del's life and what drives him to be good (which can't be possible if she's been lost/dumped on Jakku alone many years before). That doesn't add up at all.
@BenSoloLives

Spoiler:
@panki

It still doesn't work for me. Del's daughter "changed" him, but that was ten fifteen years ago when he lost her? Just seems far-fetched to me.
But then I thought for sure Cienna and Thayne were going to be Rey's parents, so what do I know? HA!
BenSoloLives
BenSoloLives
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:08 am

BenSoloLives wrote:
panki wrote:
BenSoloLives wrote:I don't think the timing works. In the interrogation, they refer to the daughter as if she is still a part of Del's life and what drives him to be good (which can't be possible if she's been lost/dumped on Jakku alone many years before). That doesn't add up at all.
@BenSoloLives

Spoiler:
@panki

It still doesn't work for me. Del's daughter "changed" him, but that was ten fifteen years ago when he lost her? Just seems far-fetched to me.
But then I thought for sure Cienna and Thayne were going to be Rey's parents, so what do I know? HA!
@BenSoloLives

Fatherhood changed him.... he found the force as well.....could these things not be connected, especially if he had a daughter with special powers? Take the parallel of Han again- Han also continued to believe in strange things in the galaxy and the force even years after he felt his son was gone. I am holding out till the DLC is released to fully subscribe to this theory but I don't think a person stops being affected by parenthood just because they lose their child years earlier....a parent always remains a parent.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenSoloLives Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:16 am

panki wrote:
BenSoloLives wrote:
panki wrote:
@BenSoloLives

Spoiler:
@panki

@BenSoloLives

Fatherhood changed him.... he found the force as well.....could these things not be connected, especially if he had a daughter with special powers? Take the parallel of Han again- Han also continued to believe in strange things in the galaxy and the force even years after he felt his son was gone. I am holding out till the DLC is released to fully subscribe to this theory but I don't think a person stops being affected by parenthood just because they lose their child years earlier....a parent always remains a parent.
@panki

A daughter with special powers that connects them, but he doesn't know she's suffering on Jakku?

I'm not saying it's far-fetched he is "affected" by her even though she's gone. I'm saying it's far fetched that that this would be Rey's origin. It makes more sense for her to have two random loving parents who lost her or left her than a convoluted backstory in which she is the lovechild of Inferno Squad. Not that it's impossible. It just doesn't feel very likely.
BenSoloLives
BenSoloLives
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:25 am

BenSoloLives wrote:
panki wrote:
BenSoloLives wrote:
panki wrote:
BenSoloLives wrote:I don't think the timing works. In the interrogation, they refer to the daughter as if she is still a part of Del's life and what drives him to be good (which can't be possible if she's been lost/dumped on Jakku alone many years before).  That doesn't add up at all.
@BenSoloLives

Spoiler:
@panki

It still doesn't work for me. Del's daughter "changed" him, but that was ten fifteen years ago when he lost her?  Just seems far-fetched to me.
@BenSoloLives

@panki

A daughter with special powers that connects them, but he doesn't know she's suffering on Jakku?  

I'm not saying it's far-fetched he is "affected" by her even though she's gone. I'm saying it's far fetched that that this would be Rey's origin. It makes more sense for her to have two random loving parents who lost her or left her than a convoluted backstory in which she is the lovechild of Inferno Squad. Not that it's impossible. It just doesn't feel very likely.
@BenSoloLives

I think marriage exists in the GFFA so Iden and Del could have married after the battle of Jakku and led a normal family life. I find it more plausible for them to reveal Rey's parentage in a book or a game rather than a throwaway line about random parents with no backstory. Inferno Squad has at least been covered in a book and a game.

A special daughter doesn't mean that her parents are equally powerful and know she is languishing on Jakku. Even non-FS and mildly force sensitive parents can have strong force user children (case in point Ezra Bridger). For all we know, Iden stopped at Jakku as part of her cargo pilot job and Rey stepped off the ship and got kidnapped by Unkar (explaining Rey's curiosity when she sees a little child step out of a ship in the Before the Awakening novel and leaves the scene only when the child's mother comes and takes the child back in) or say that her being left on Jakku was a mistake in Rey's Survival Guide....how would either Del or Iden find her after that? It makes more sense that they blame themselves for the loss and the marriage suffered because of it.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenSoloLives Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:06 am

panki wrote:
BenSoloLives wrote:
panki wrote:
BenSoloLives wrote:
panki wrote:
@BenSoloLives

Spoiler:
@panki

It still doesn't work for me. Del's daughter "changed" him, but that was ten fifteen years ago when he lost her?  Just seems far-fetched to me.
@BenSoloLives

@panki

@BenSoloLives

I think marriage exists in the GFFA so Iden and Del could have married after the battle of Jakku and led a normal family life. I find it more plausible for them to reveal Rey's parentage in a book or a game rather than a throwaway line about random parents with no backstory. Inferno Squad has at least been covered in a book and a game.

A special daughter doesn't mean that her parents are equally powerful and know she is languishing on Jakku. Even non-FS and mildly force sensitive parents can have strong force user children (case in point Ezra Bridger). For all we know, Iden stopped at Jakku as part of her cargo pilot job and Rey stepped off the ship and got kidnapped by Unkar (explaining Rey's curiosity when she sees a little child step out of a ship in the Before the Awakening novel and leaves the scene only when the child's mother comes and takes the child back in) or say that her being left on Jakku was a mistake in Rey's Survival Guide....how would either Del or Iden find her after that? It makes more sense that they blame themselves for the loss and the marriage suffered because of it.
@panki

I suppose that could work out. I guess I'm saying that people are trying to identify Rey's parents in every little kernel of story we get and so it all feels far-fetched to me. Personally I don't care that much who Rey's parents are, so if they turn out to be Del and Iden, that's fine too.
BenSoloLives
BenSoloLives
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:11 am

Daisy Ridley at the Mexico press conference on "Skywalker or Kenobi?" (As a fan)?
"Anything I say is going to be more weighted now. What I think is really amazing, cuz, again I didn't understand exactly the impact of SW. When TFA came out and everybody was like "oh my god who's your parents!?" I was like "Oh...?" Like, I was genuinely surprised that was the main question. Because for me, like, getting into something 'eyes wide shut, sort of thing', what I found so amazing in The Force Awakens is Rey meets Finn, and they've never met before. He's a defected Stormtrooper. She's a scavenger. And then we're like brother and sister, and it's this amazing connection. In that moment Rey finds a piece of family. And before that she's met BB-8 and she finds a piece of family, and she meets Han Solo and she finds a piece of family. When she's finally with the Resistance she's like "ah, this is sort of where I belong", and then off she has to go on another adventure, but essentially Rey is seeking belonging, and so obviously a lot of Star Wars is looking back and wondering where she came from, but I think the wonderful thing -- especially about this film is it's all about progress and the relationships people are making now. And obviously things are influenced by what you had before. But I just think it's beautiful that the relationships are formed with people that aren't even necessarily -- that wouldn't be classed as family, but family is who you choose, I think. You can choose to love people and bring them into your home and make a life with a group of people who have no blood relation to you."

"In this film Rey turns up and essentially has a quest from someone else... for Luke. It's not really about her. She just has to do this thing that she's sort of been asked to do. But because of the space Rey and Luke have on the island she's able to ask questions and seek guidance from Luke, and in that moment again Rey finds a relationship of sorts regardless of whatever that is. It's a relationship of sorts and I think that's what is so wonderful. The people Rey meets... she's so open, like, she's been alone for so long but she's so open to, like, finding connections with people. And she's never met a Kenobi, so... Skywalker?"

Last edited by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BenSoloLives Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:18 am

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Daisy Ridley at the Mexico press conference on "Skywalker or Kenobi?" (As a fan)?
"Anything I say is going to be more weighted now. What I think is really amazing, cuz, again I didn't understand exactly the impact of SW. When TFA came out and everybody was like "oh my god who's your parents!?" I was like "Oh...?" Like, I was genuinely surprised that was the main question. Because for me, like, getting into something 'eyes wide shut, sort of thing', what I found so amazing in The Force Awakens is Rey meets Finn, and they've never met before. He's a defected Stormtrooper. She's a scavenger. And then we're like brother and sister, and it's this amazing connection. In that moment Rey finds a piece of family. And before that she's met BB-8 and she finds a piece of family, and she meets Han Solo and she finds a piece of family. When she's finally with the Resistance she's like "ah, this is sort of where I belong", and then off she has to go on another adventure, but essentially Rey is seeking belonging, and so obviously a lot of Star Wars is looking back and wondering where she came from, but I think the wonderful thing -- especially about this film is it's all about progress and the relationships people are making now. And obviously things are influenced by what you had before. But I just think it's beautiful that the relationships are formed with people that aren't even necessarily -- that wouldn't be classed as family, but family is who you choose, I think. You can choose to love people and bring them into your home and make a life with a group of people who have no blood relation to you."

"In this film Rey turns up and essentially has a quest from someone else... for Luke. It's not really about her. She just has to do this thing that she's sort of been asked to do. But because of the space Rey and Luke have on the island she's able to ask questions and seek guidance from Luke, and in that moment again Rey finds a relationship of sorts regardless of whatever that is. It's a relationship of sorts and I think that's what is so wonderful. The people Rey meets... she's so open, like, she's been alone for so long but she's so open to, like, finding connections with people. And she's never met a Kenobi, so... Skywalker?"
@FrolickingFizzgig

Wow! What's the source for this? Cool
BenSoloLives
BenSoloLives
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:19 am

BenSoloLives wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Daisy Ridley at the Mexico press conference on "Skywalker or Kenobi?" (As a fan)?

@FrolickingFizzgig

Wow! What's the source for this? Cool
@BenSoloLives
https://www.facebook.com/pg/MXLaCovacha/videos/?ref=page_internal
Go to 18:05.

Apparently ReySkys are only hearing "She said Skywalker." Holy crap. I can't. She went on a huge, epic speech about how found family is what matters and how Rey is seeking belonging in her present.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:28 am

If anything I think this whole speech is a blow to any Reylated theory. She's piecing together a family of her own, and charging forward to find her own belonging.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:29 am

It doesn't matter how many times Daisy says that family is who we choose to be with, that true connection can be independent from blood, that love can blossom between unrelated people... Some fans will never accept that she is her own character. It's annoying, really.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenSoloLives Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:37 am

BEAUTIFUL! Everything they say is wonderful: both for putting a stop to Rey Skywalker and also to the need for hope! This isn't going to be a dreary DARK trilogy!
BenSoloLives
BenSoloLives
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nite0wl29 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:02 pm

Beautiful!!!! Everything in that interview screams REYLO!
nite0wl29
nite0wl29
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

http://nite0wl29.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 12:47 pm

Maybe she chose Skywalker because she will be part of that family. Wink lol!
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:04 pm

All non-spoiler theories/discussions/debates regarding Rey's lineage can be discussed in this thread.

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:27 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:Maybe she chose Skywalker because she will be part of that family. Wink lol!
@Moonlight13

I agree- she will be part of that family...just not by blood Approves
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 1:45 pm

That's anything new. Actually that was already in TFA when Maz said that her family was never coming back and that the belonging she seeks is not in her past but in her future. From the moment I paid attention to this dialogue, ReySky was dead for me. And I think this is the reaso why Daisy said in an interview that the answer to her parentage was kinda obvious. At least, it is obvious where she doesn't come from. I've always found strange that so many people seems to think that family refers only to where you come from (parents, siblings) although it is also very much about where you go and whom with (husband, children)
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 21 Nov 2017, 2:00 pm

reylo1992 wrote:That's anything new. Actually that was already in TFA when Maz said that her family was never coming back and that the belonging she seeks is not in her past but in her future. From the moment I paid attention to this dialogue, ReySky was dead for me. And I think this is the reaso why Daisy said in an interview that the answer to her parentage was kinda obvious. At least, it is obvious where she doesn't come from. I've always found strange that so many people seems to think that family refers only to where you come from (parents, siblings) although it is also very much about where you go and whom with (husband, children)
@reylo1992
It's not new at all. It's exactly what Maz said.

Still, people are doubling-down that it points to Rey Skywalker. Yeah, you heard that. Daisy talking about Rey being amazing because she finds family and belonging in people who aren't blood relations points to Rey Skywalker.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 21 Nov 2017, 2:20 pm

Never met kenobi

I only have 2 things to say to that

1.  Rey did meet him. Ding dong. He called your name, hun. That's the first spanner in the works of that answer.
2. Talk about deflecting a question as fast as you can daisy damn.

All I'm going to say is that I film language does not lie
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:21 pm

Gemini wrote:Never met kenobi

1.  Rey did meet him. Ding dong. He called your name,  hun.  That's the first spanner in the works of that answer.

@Gemini

If I understand you well, you interpret Daisy's line as some fake debunk.

Well, I don't interpret it like that and I think that this line smells very good for the Rey Kenobi theory on the contrary.

The whole speech aims specifically at debunking the Reywalker and pointing out that the most important thing ain't where Rey comes from but where she goes. Daisy is basically saying just what Maz Kanata said about her heroin's journey in TFA. Rey desperately wants belonging - that is to say a family - but the belonging she seeks is not behind her but ahead. In other words, the main point of her heroin's journey ain't to be reunited with her birth family but to find her future family.

I've always interpreted the line "they're never coming back", Maz's "I am so sorry sweetie"'s face expression and Rey's reaction to this as some "proof" that her birth family is never coming back because they're dead. Maybe it isn't the case but we know that they never ever coming back anyway. And thus, it makes sense that she's never met her birth family since they never came back.  

So when Daisy says that "she's never met a Kenobi", I think that she is actually subtly hinting about her parentage and actually confirms that Rey is indeed a Kenobi. If not, then why mentioning Kenobi ? And if Obi-Wan wasn't supposed to have a descendant, then why mentioning the idea that she could have met a Kenobi?

However since a Kenobi  (father/mother) is never coming back, she'll find a future family in "a Skywalker" (partner). And thus, not only does she debunk Reywalker and ReyFinn during her whole speech, but she also cleverly hint both at ReyKenobi and Reylo without entering into details.

That's how I interpret that final line as the conclusion of Daisy's speech, subtly preparing the audience for the revelation: ReyKenobi has actually never seemed so real. And maybe she will learn the truth from Obi-Wan himself, who knows Wink
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:41 pm

reylo1992 wrote:

1.  Rey did meet him. Ding dong. He called your name,  hun.  That's the first spanner in the works of that answer.

@Gemini

Well, I don't interpret it like that and I think that this line smells very good for the Rey Kenobi theory on the contrary.

The whole speech aims specifically at debunking the Reywalker and pointing out that the most important thing ain't where Rey comes from but where she goes. Daisy is basically saying just what Maz Kanata said about her heroin's journey in TFA. Rey desperately wants belonging - that is to say a family - but the belonging she seeks is not behind her but ahead. In other words, the main point of her heroin's journey ain't to be reunited with her birth family but to find her future family.

I've always interpreted the line "they're never coming back", Maz's "I am so sorry sweetie"'s face expression and Rey's reaction to this as some "proof" that her birth family is never coming back because they're dead. Maybe it isn't the case but we know that they never ever coming back anyway. And thus, it makes sense that she's never met her birth family since they never came back.  

So when Daisy says that "she's never met a Kenobi", I think that she is actually subtly hinting about her parentage and actually confirms that Rey is indeed a Kenobi. If not, then why mentioning Kenobi ? And if Obi-Wan wasn't supposed to have a descendant, then why mentioning the idea that she could have met a Kenobi?

However since a Kenobi  (father/mother) is never coming back, she'll find a future family in "a Skywalker" (partner). And thus, not only does she debunk Reywalker and ReyFinn during her whole speech, but she also cleverly hint both at ReyKenobi and Reylo without entering into details.

That's how I interpret that final line as the conclusion of Daisy's speech, subtly preparing the audience for the revelation: ReyKenobi has actually never seemed so real. And maybe she will learn the truth from Obi-Wan himself, who knows Wink
@reylo1992

Because she was asked about it.
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:48 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:

@Gemini

@reylo1992

Because she was asked about it.
@Geralt_Riv

Allright. I didn't get to see the whole press conference in Mexico yet. So I was just reacting to the report above. But from what I've read here, that sounds to me actually pretty good for ReyKenobi. And I am impressed by Daisy's ability to send messages while remaining subtle.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 21 Nov 2017, 4:09 pm

Trust me her body language said it all.

She has met kenobi.  

She doesnt go into detail about it,  instead she says " never met him" and passes on it so fast.  She chooses not to say:

"well rey starts out like him in solitary until she has to save a droid who leads her to luke skywalker,  like him.  Obi wan reaches out and speaks directly  to her in a vision,  calls her name,  obi wan is the only one who actually KNOWS HER NAME and doesnt ask her who she is.  

She resembles hope to leia like him.  She copies obi wan in anh when trying to get Luke on to the quest.  Every key moment and key theme with other characters in her journey mimics obi wans connection with those same characters "

But nope,  she runs a mile from discussing any thematic  and cinematic  link that rey clearly holds with obi wan.

The clues are in what they WONT ANSWER at this point imo

I agree the past is not going to be what defines her because in the past her grandfather cut kylos grandfathers legs off and left  him to die.  The past can't repeat.  I can bet you my bottom dollar that this is what they mean in context. People are taking it out of context.  Again this theme is raised at the end of tfa.  She injures anakin grandson and leaves him to die.  Just like obi wan did.  This can't define who they are.  That's why they are going in reverse.

Also look at what the knight of rant have suggested in their recent video,  they are their grandchildren.  They have an insider

I never have and never will deny what i think the film language and themes have always suggested.  Go by what i see not by what people answer about lineage (aka the big secret they won't reveal in an interview before the movie comes out)
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Tue 21 Nov 2017, 5:18 pm

reylo1992 wrote:

That being said, I would like to point out something that I find unsettling thing in TFA: #WHERE IS ANAKIN?#. I mean, the dude was the most important character of the franchise and yet he is the only important character absent in the movie. He and Obi-Wan were the only characters present in all 6 movies. In TFA, Luke, Han and Leia were all there and even Obi-Wan, Yoda and Palpatine spoke in Rey's vision. Anakin is absolutely nowhere to be seen or heard in that movie. And both the movie and the novelization make it clear that Anakin doesn't answer to Kylo although the poor thing literally begs his grandpa for help. I mean, what s*** game are you playing Anakin ? Your grandson still has light within, he's begging for your help, you know the consequences of your past mistakes, why don't you show up to make him come to his senses? Why do you let Obi-Wan do the whole job? Maybe Anakin keeps silent because he's like Mustafa from the Lion King and that he will show up only when the time has come. Now, I still don't think it's impossible that there is another reason behind his silence.
@reylo1992

Hope the partial quote is okay.. (if not forgive me? )
I'm glad to see some others in the spoiler free area.. I'm trying hard now to be strong! As Resist the Spoilers!! But.. it's calling me! Resist!!!!!

Anyway.. on with my reply..
@Reylo1992 you are on a roll with the insightful posts!

edited to add: drat.80% of my post has not been published..  how irritating..

Oh well I'll try again..
I’m thinking it’s clear Anakin was ‘the chosen one’ – Reylo1992 lays out a solid argument here for that IMHO.
The Jedi had gotten that right.. but I’m wondering – maybe they were mistaken in understanding what ‘the chosen one’ was actually chosen for. For what purpose was he chosen?
Now we are heading toward the 8th film in the 9 film arc- I am thinking:  if the prophecy was true that Anakin was the chosen one-  the implication is that he was not chosen to bring balance – he had a different purpose…
I’m wondering if his purpose was to bring an end to the Sith. This is what he did.
It was not his purpose to blot out the dark side – the dark side still exists, but the sith does not. I am not as knowledgeable about SW canon as others – so I could be mistaken here… I view the Sith as a subversion/hijacking/corruption of the dark side and the force’s true nature.. and- the jedi are a subversion/hijacking/corruption of the light side and the force’s true nature.
The force itself wanted to be free of the Sith… and free of the Jedi – so it can then bring about it’s own balance and be true to it’s own nature.
It’s like the force is always wanting to head back toward equilibrium… i.e. balance.
I’m guessing Rey and Kylo together are equilibrium (and maybe that is part of the ‘something’ that so attracts them to each other, but I really want to have a love story in there too

Last edited by DeeBee on Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : most of my comment was missing :()
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Tue 21 Nov 2017, 9:38 pm

Gemini wrote:
Also look at what the knight of rant have suggested in their recent video,  they are their grandchildren.  They have an insider

Hi @Gemini is this the video here?  https://youtu.be/cCBYjjUZFbU (Familial Love Themes in Star Wars)
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next