Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

+63
Lucina
benorganasolo
MindAndMagic
Marie Ren
Krafty
Millicent the Cat
CienaRee
Blackcanary
adamdrivershair
bossbaby
Airemyn
MrsWindu
nemapasara
Armadeus
Mana
Acritiqua
soulluos
Saracene
Geralt_Riv
BenOrgana
Moonjump05
motherofpearl1
Irina de France
bashfulblueeyes3
BenSkywalker
jakkusun
Gemini
gwendy85
EchoBase
MeadowofAshes
Rei of Sunshine
panki
FrolickingFizzgig
ZioRen
Rimfaxe96
ladyconsular
SheLitAFire
Xylo Ren
tukicarreno
Birdwoman
kroi
Piper Maru
rey09
vaderito
Darth Rowan
SanghaRen
SoloSideCousin
Moonlight13
Darth_Awakened
Reylo Lemon
MelBee
Cowgirlsamurai
reylo1992
Kylo Men
Kyla Ren
Kessel
snufkin
ISeeAnIsland
ReyofLightSide
IoJovi
SkyStar
Helix
Darth Dingbat
67 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 20 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SkyStar Sat 12 Aug 2017, 2:26 pm

adamdrivershair wrote:Rian liked a reylo comic - all four panels of it!

http://space-trash-princess.tumblr.com/post/164106111818/reylorobyn2011-supremeoverlordkat
@adamdrivershair

That is it - porgs matchmakers on Ahch-To confirmed! I love you
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair Sat 12 Aug 2017, 2:32 pm

I didn't even notice before that the porgs with Kylo at the end are wearing bowties. The amount of cuteness is obscene.
adamdrivershair
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary Sat 12 Aug 2017, 2:35 pm

IoJovi wrote:

http://space-trash-princess.tumblr.com/post/164106111818/reylorobyn2011-supremeoverlordkat
@adamdrivershair

I am giddy that of all the TFA ships, he only likes Reylo fan art.  That one wasn't subtle either...

@IoJovi

Right? There was no mistaking this for anything other than shippy art.

We see you Rian...

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 20 Giphy
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat Sat 12 Aug 2017, 3:01 pm

Holy cow Shocked How did Rian find that post in the first place? It wasn't even tagged?
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Sat 12 Aug 2017, 3:13 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:Holy cow Shocked How did Rian find that post in the first place? It wasn't even tagged?
@Darth Dingbat

He was tagged in the picture. Either way, he doesn't have to like it. I'm sure he gets enough fanart sent to him everyday. But he liked it and he's only ever like reylo fanart from what I've seen. Makes me think that Reylo really might have been the relationship that he wanted to give a overt/central romance to but that the timing just wasn't right. At the most, it clearly resonates with him in some way. And he's liked maybe 3 reylo porg arts in the last week or so and it's giving me an unrealistic hope that we're actually getting a scene with reylo and the porgs.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 12 Aug 2017, 3:42 pm

lmao omg soo cute, makes me that much more desperate for their reunionn

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 12 Aug 2017, 4:12 pm

nemapasara wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:Holy cow Shocked How did Rian find that post in the first place? It wasn't even tagged?
@Darth Dingbat

He was tagged in the picture. Either way, he doesn't have to like it. I'm sure he gets enough fanart sent to him everyday. But he liked it and he's only ever like reylo fanart from what I've seen. Makes me think that Reylo really might have been the relationship that he wanted to give a overt/central romance to but that the timing just wasn't right. At the most, it clearly resonates with him in some way. And he's liked maybe 3 reylo porg arts in the last week or so and it's giving me an unrealistic hope that we're actually getting a scene with reylo and the porgs.
@nemapasara

Rian never said there wouldn't be a romance in TLJ.  He said there wouldn't be a "Han and Leia style" romance.  In other words. I doubt these two are going to start off hot and heavy like H&L did in ESB.  He was very specific in this when he was doing damage control in response to the VF articles.  Honestly, that makes sense.  Yesterday's article said Rey holds a grudge against Kylo, and if you read between the lines, I bet that begins to change throughout the course of the movie.  H&L never had that hurdle to cover.  It also doesn't rule out we'll finally get something overt, right at the end as a cliffhanger for IX.

Actually even more telling is in that interview, you had David Kamp ask if anyone was going to get together. He said you'll have to see. Plus we have interviews from JB saying the romance isn't going to go how you think it's going to go. So someone is getting together for sure, even if there is just hints of it.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Sat 12 Aug 2017, 4:23 pm

IoJovi wrote:
nemapasara wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@nemapasara

Rian never said there wouldn't be a romance in TLJ.  He said there wouldn't be a "Han and Leia style" romance.  In other words. I doubt these two are going to start off hot and heavy like H&L did in ESB.  He was very specific in this when he was doing damage control in response to the VF articles.  Honestly, that makes sense.  Yesterday's article said Rey holds a grudge against Kylo, and if you read between the lines, I bet that begins to change throughout the course of the movie.  H&L never had that hurdle to cover.  It also doesn't rule out we'll finally get something overt, right at the end as a cliffhanger for IX.

Actually even more telling is in that interview, you had David Kamp ask if anyone was going to get together.  He said you'll have to see.  Plus we have interviews from JB saying the romance isn't going to go how you think it's going to go.  So someone is getting together for sure, even if there is just hints of it.
@IoJovi
Exactly.I actually find it interesting that Daisy said that Rey felt confusion and anger toads Kylo instead of saying she hated him which would have made sense.
What's funny I've seen antis claim that Daisy  saying that debunked Reylo,IMO. Laughing

Last edited by CienaRee on Sat 12 Aug 2017, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Sat 12 Aug 2017, 4:25 pm

CienaRee wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
nemapasara wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@nemapasara

Actually even more telling is in that interview, you had David Kamp ask if anyone was going to get together.  He said you'll have to see.  Plus we have interviews from JB saying the romance isn't going to go how you think it's going to go.  So someone is getting together for sure, even if there is just hints of it.
@IoJovi
Exactly.I actually find it interesting that Daisy said that Rey felt confusion and anger toads Kylo instead of saying she hated him which would have made sense.
What's funny I've seen antis claim that Daisy  saying that debunked Reylo,IMO. Laughing
@CienaRee

As someone else said here yesterday, the Kylo article sounded like the first paragraph of every Reylo fic ever.  Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CienaRee Sat 12 Aug 2017, 4:27 pm

IoJovi wrote:
CienaRee wrote:
IoJovi wrote:
nemapasara wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@nemapasara

@IoJovi
@CienaRee

As someone else said here yesterday, the Kylo article sounded like the first paragraph of every Reylo fic ever.  Laughing
@IoJovi

Right?!
I think Rey became fascinated with Kylo when she entered his mind and having that intimate connection with him makes her feelings for him complex and layered.

CienaRee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Sat 12 Aug 2017, 4:35 pm

@adamdrivershair

OMG, that's the cuuutest! Maybe Rian ships episode 9 Reylo alien
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Sat 12 Aug 2017, 8:49 pm

IoJovi wrote:Rian never said there wouldn't be a romance in TLJ.  He said there wouldn't be a "Han and Leia style" romance.  In other words. I doubt these two are going to start off hot and heavy like H&L did in ESB.  He was very specific in this when he was doing damage control in response to the VF articles.  Honestly, that makes sense.  Yesterday's article said Rey holds a grudge against Kylo, and if you read between the lines, I bet that begins to change throughout the course of the movie.  H&L never had that hurdle to cover.  It also doesn't rule out we'll finally get something overt, right at the end as a cliffhanger for IX.

Actually even more telling is in that interview, you had David Kamp ask if anyone was going to get together. He said you'll have to see. Plus we have interviews from JB saying the romance isn't going to go how you think it's going to go. So someone is getting together for sure, even if there is just hints of it.

Exactly! That´s how I think it´s going to go.. Wink
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Sun 13 Aug 2017, 7:37 am

IoJovi wrote:
nemapasara wrote:
@Darth Dingbat

@nemapasara

@IoJovi

Oh, I know he didn't say there wouldn't be romance. I'm still upset at how that writer twisted his words. But he did say there would be no romance that would be a one-on-one equivalent to Han/Leia in terms of importance/screentime and that burning unrequited love. That he wanted to and that it just didn't feel right, which lends me to believe that he wanted to go there with Rey and Kylo but that it wouldn't feel right. And it wouldn't. Han and Leia, for the most part, had little conflict at the start of their relationship. There was bickering and Leia kind of refusing to admit that she felt anything for him but nothing on the level of Rey and Kylo. They're going to have to go through a lot more exposition to make it feel believable that these two could fall in love, at least Rey fall in love with Kylo. I'm pretty sure that they left the overtly romantic stuff with Rey and Kylo for IX, hence why they chose Colin, IMO. KK wanted him because of Saftety Not Guaranteed, which is a romantic comedy aka maybe something you wouldn't normally associate with Star Wars. I've never watched the movie but I've heard that it has a pretty unconventional love story. Correct me if I'm wrong Embarassed.

Everything they're saying now, it's going to get subverted. The fact that Daisy's talking about Rey not understanding Kylo and that she feels angry about what happened with Han means that that can't be their dynamic by the end of the film. Something has to give and at this point you can only go up. What else could Kylo do to make her more angry? Like Rian said, this was Kylo's defining act and now he must face the consequences of it. It's going to be something that reverberates throughout the film, something I always thought would happen.

It's also interesting that when Daisy said that people will be changing, for better of worse, she felt the need to clarify that she doesn't meant that there are good guys who are going bad. But she didn't say that there'd be bad guys going good. Which, in our baddie lineup, who else could it be but Kylo? Or maybe Hux suddenly has a change of heart? Laughing
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Sun 13 Aug 2017, 8:04 am

Rian's Reylo fic would have more Porgs. Razz
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BenOrgana Sun 13 Aug 2017, 8:55 am

BenOrgana
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Mon 14 Aug 2017, 9:50 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/897080365432557568

We might be getting something tomorrow?
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 14 Aug 2017, 11:43 am

I wonder if it is a Force for Change announcement?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 14 Aug 2017, 11:44 am

Birdwoman wrote:I wonder if it is a Force for Change announcement?
@Birdwoman

LOL. That's what these GMA bits usually seem to be.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:31 pm

Not that it needs to be further wrecked, but here's some Rey Solo wreckage. The word covered by the icon at the bottom is "years".

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 20 Screen13

Last edited by MeadowofAshes on Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:32 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:Not that it needs to be further wrecked, but here's some Rey Solo wreckage. The word covered by the icon at the bottom is "years".

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 20 Screen13Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 20 Screen13
@MeadowofAshes

I don't see the link. Can you share again?  I'm always up for Rey Solo wreckage....
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:34 pm

@IoJovi Here's the link. Some wonderful Pablo salt going on here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/897131509269659648

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:37 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:@IoJovi Here's the link. Some wonderful Pablo salt going on here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/897131509269659648
@MeadowofAshes

That is HILARIOUS... I'm glad no one in the thread, not even the person who originally posed the question in the first place, takes it seriously... lol!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by kroi Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:52 pm

Oh they'll come... sooner or later!! (the Rey Soloists!)
kroi
kroi
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:58 pm

kroi wrote:Oh they'll come... sooner or later!! (the Rey Soloists!)
@kroi

I think my husband is still one. He doesn't often say it as he knows my very specific thoughts on the matter, but every now and then he'll say things that make me raise my eyebrows. He seems to think Han recognizes Rey, and will ask why they finish each other's sentences... *sigh*

The other day he speculated Rey might be the daughter of Han's brother. His response to my very confused look was, "But that would only make them cousins and not siblings, right?"

Dude really wants her to be a Solo. Before you guys climb on him too hard, he is my husband and I love him dearly. At least he's trying... Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:01 pm

kroi wrote:Oh they'll come... sooner or later!! (the Rey Soloists!)
@kroi The Rey Soloists are easily startled, but soon they'll be back and in greater numbers.

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next