Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

+30
Rei of Sunshine
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
kroi
Irina de France
adamdrivershair
Airemyn
MrsWindu
panki
IoJovi
Darth Dingbat
snufkin
rey09
Millicent the Cat
krissy01
Marie Ren
SoloSideCousin
Blood Moon
Helix
Kessel
Cowgirlsamurai
Reylo Lemon
SkyStar
ISeeAnIsland
nemapasara
SanghaRen
Night Huntress
EchoBase
Xylo Ren
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
34 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 Empty FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 24 Aug 2017, 6:06 am

As some items start to appear I decided to open a new thread.

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 Empty Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by vaderito Thu 24 Aug 2017, 6:11 am

OK, everyone be on a lookout for more spoilerific toys come FF. Especially sets. And also check the boxes carefully cause some have Fantasy Set slapped on it so they are disposable.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Thu 24 Aug 2017, 6:14 am

vaderito wrote:OK, everyone be on a lookout for more spoilerific toys come FF. Especially sets. And also check the boxes carefully cause some have Fantasy Set slapped on it so they are disposable.
@vaderito

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 Giphy
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Thu 24 Aug 2017, 3:54 pm

"But girls don't like Star Wars! Star Wars is for the fanb-"

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 5891e3b98031fe93ab9efa885965ba06
FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 3149dcce7c82ee29f53c90b30fb3257f
FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 393002bcfb1ec89d4f622097b38307d7
FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 096e4141b6b73e5f5cd78820242fa717
FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 Ec2bd1c0b2f794822e00b0bf27251837

Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 25 Aug 2017, 12:55 am

Now, that's a bummer. There are only 6 force Friday events in Germany, wtf?

http://starwarscollector.de/news/nur-sechs-force-friday-events-in-deutschland/

At least there is one in the city I live in, so will try to go there.

Here's a list with all the stores in the world which will participate:

http://cdnvideo.dolimg.com/cdn_assets/2742698e553815c623db172c81cc0ba8a41fc417.pdf
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 25 Aug 2017, 6:11 am

EchoBase wrote:Now, that's a bummer. There are only 6 force Friday events in Germany, wtf?

http://cdnvideo.dolimg.com/cdn_assets/2742698e553815c623db172c81cc0ba8a41fc417.pdf
@EchoBase

You have 6! Not even one in Switzerland! Mad I need to make a trip to Germany Confus
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Fri 25 Aug 2017, 2:38 pm

EchoBase wrote:Now, that's a bummer. There are only 6 force Friday events in Germany, wtf?

@EchoBase

It's the first time in my life I actually take an interest in Force Friday. What happens on these events? You can buy the toys first and there are some events? Is that it?

If I have to wait some days or even a few weeks to get stuff from Amazon or wherever, I can probably live with that. I'll just avoid this thread Smile

I'd really like the Black Series Hera Syndulla and a Kylo for me and my mom, but it depends how good the figures look. And that double-blade praetorian chick maybe.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Fri 25 Aug 2017, 2:42 pm

Some Force Friday banners spotted:

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 3310

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 3411
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 25 Aug 2017, 3:59 pm

nemapasara wrote:Some Force Friday banners spotted:

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 3310

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 3411
@nemapasara

AHHHHH all the giant unmasked Kylo H-beating bless

Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 25 Aug 2017, 4:28 pm

LOL, first banner has Kylo's scar on the wrong cheek. How the heck that happened? lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Fri 25 Aug 2017, 4:29 pm

vaderito wrote:LOL, first banner has Kylo's scar on the wrong cheek. How the heck that happened? lol!
@vaderito

The flipped almost everyone's pictures in that banner, it's annoying. Finn and Poe are on the wrong side and Rey's lightsaber is the other way.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 25 Aug 2017, 4:30 pm

Force Friday Events:
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 25 Aug 2017, 4:36 pm

Ok, so among all that merch, what carries the most spoilerific value? Books (fingers crossed TLJ novelization somehow sneaks in)? Lego sets? Toy boxes?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Fri 25 Aug 2017, 4:43 pm

vaderito wrote:Ok, so among all that merch, what carries the most spoilerific value? Books (fingers crossed TLJ novelization somehow sneaks in)? Lego sets? Toy boxes?
@vaderito

Books, posters, multiple-figure packs, clothing items. I'm not really expecting anything spoilery because I think LF learned their lesson after detachable-hand Anakin hit shelves before Ep II.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 25 Aug 2017, 5:22 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:
vaderito wrote:Ok, so among all that merch, what carries the most spoilerific value? Books (fingers crossed TLJ novelization somehow sneaks in)? Lego sets? Toy boxes?
@vaderito

Books, posters, multiple-figure packs, clothing items. I'm not really expecting anything spoilery because I think LF learned their lesson after detachable-hand Anakin hit shelves before Ep II.
@Xylo Ren

Nah, you can never be cautious enough. They slipped a Kylo/Leia scene in BTS so I'm sure there will be more big slip ups. We just have to be on a lookout. Very Happy
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Fri 25 Aug 2017, 7:01 pm

SanghaRen wrote:

@EchoBase

It's the first time in my life I actually take an interest in Force Friday. What happens on these events? You can buy the toys first and there are some events? Is that it?

If I have to wait some days or even a few weeks to get stuff from Amazon or wherever, I can probably live with that. I'll just avoid this thread Smile

I'd really like the Black Series Hera Syndulla and a Kylo for me and my mom, but it depends how good the figures look. And that double-blade praetorian chick maybe.
@SanghaRen

Yep, I think that's it. Toys r us organizes the events here in Germany and they will show a TFA screening in some cinemas then start selling the merchandise at midnight. I assume you can get the stuff at amazon on the next day. I'm still a bit suspicious, I'm really not sure, if toys r us will have all of TLJ merchandise or just some bits and pieces, but we'll see.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 25 Aug 2017, 7:40 pm

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 21040956_162950584290625_5438969686836379648_n

LOL, Somehting is off with Rey image. Her head looks way to big for her body which seems unnaturally thin around the waist. And her hands looks way huge.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 26 Aug 2017, 3:35 am

@EchoBase

I understand you being suspicious because in the Toys r Us we have here, the SW stuff has always been limited. Even on their website, I could not find much. I think Amazon is probably still the best bet. Unfortunately, I might add. I am a Prime Amazon member, but sometimes I feel a bit ashamed because they pretty much get bigger and bigger eating all the smaller retailers as they go, but it's so easy...

I guess I can't help picturing people in stores fighting over the last bits of SW merchandize and it frightens me a bit. Maybe I have too much imagination. It's probably more of a way to meet other fans. And well I live in a "snob" city so it'd be shocking if they were fighting. Shocking but fun. I will meet with a friend for dinner next Saturday. Maybe I'll tell her we meet in the big city so I can go through the toy stores before. Just in case, there's still a Kylo left to save from loneliness Very Happy
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 26 Aug 2017, 4:01 am

SanghaRen wrote:@EchoBase

I understand you being suspicious because in the Toys r Us we have here, the SW stuff has always been limited. Even on their website, I could not find much. I think Amazon is probably still the best bet. Unfortunately, I might add. I am a Prime Amazon member, but sometimes I feel a bit ashamed because they pretty much get bigger and bigger eating all the smaller retailers as they go, but it's so easy...

I guess I can't help picturing people in stores fighting over the last bits of SW merchandize and it frightens me a bit. Maybe I have too much imagination. It's probably more of a way to meet other fans. And well I live in a "snob" city so it'd be shocking if they were fighting. Shocking but fun. I will meet with a friend for dinner next Saturday. Maybe I'll tell her we meet in the big city so I can go through the toy stores before. Just in case, there's still a Kylo left to save from loneliness Very Happy
@SanghaRen

I read somewhere that people were queuing for the toys last time. So, it's the first time they have a real event here.
This time they want to sell the stuff directly in the cinemas and you have to get a ticket for the screening before to be able to buy items at midnight. We were lucky to get two tickets and the toys r us guy said they are limited to 270. Hey, if I have to fight, I'll fight Wink. I want to have the tie silencer and a few Funko Pops and maybe a Porg.

Last edited by EchoBase on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Sat 26 Aug 2017, 4:11 am

http://www.southernstandard.com/section/63/article/39427/

LOS ANGELES (AP) — "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" is still a few months away from hitting theaters, but BB-8-happy fans are about to get a glimpse at a new character as a part of a three-day marketing rollout of toys and products inspired by the film.
The Walt Disney Company said Thursday that the global event, dubbed Force Friday II, will feature an augmented reality treasure hunt called Find the Force. Using the Star Wars app in the 20,000 participating locations in 30 countries, fans can snap photos of the Find the Force symbol to find old favorites, like Admiral Ackbar, and discover a new character from "The Last Jedi" too.
Augmented reality, which superimposes interactive images onto a person's real-world surroundings using their smartphone or other device, became a sensation with the hit video game "Pokemon Go."
"Star Wars has always championed new technology, and we are excited that augmented reality will allow fans to experience the universe in a whole new way," said Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy in a statement.
It's a departure from the Force Friday blitz in 2015, which featured an 18-hour live-streamed unboxing of the products in promotion of "The Force Awakens."
Force Friday II runs from Sept. 1 through Sept. 3. There are 15 total AG characters to find across the three days.
"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" blasts into theaters on Dec. 15. It is the eighth installment in the core "Star Wars" franchise that follows the force-sensitive Skywalker family.

I bet the new character is DJ. Nothing spectacular though.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:32 am

EchoBase wrote:

@SanghaRen

I read somewhere that people were queuing for the toys last time. So, it's the first time they have a real event here.
This time they want to sell the stuff directly in the cinemas and you have to get a ticket for the screening before to be able to buy items at midnight. We were lucky to get two tickets and the toys r us guy said they are limited to 270. Hey, if I have to fight, I'll fight Wink. I want to have the tie silencer and a few Funko Pops and maybe a Porg.
@EchoBase

Please ask hubby to film the fight Wink So as of Saturday evening we'll compare our prizes. I think my basket will be empty. I am curious to see the shelves in the stores though. I find the whole Force Friday phenomenon intriguing.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Sat 26 Aug 2017, 7:32 am

SanghaRen wrote:
EchoBase wrote:

@SanghaRen

@EchoBase

Please ask hubby to film the fight Wink So as of Saturday evening we'll compare our prizes. I think my basket will be empty. I am curious to see the shelves in the stores though. I find the whole Force Friday phenomenon intriguing.
@SanghaRen

Oh, he will film....and fight as well Wink.

Btw, you can watch "This is where I leave you" on Pro 7 tonight at 8.15. The synchronization is not that bad and Adam is very funny in it.
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Sat 26 Aug 2017, 10:43 am

@EchoBase

It's tonight? Yeah, I heard about it but thought it was last Saturday. Ok, I'll give it a try.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:03 pm

nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down