Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

+30
Rei of Sunshine
Kylo Ren's 8-Pack
kroi
Irina de France
adamdrivershair
Airemyn
MrsWindu
panki
IoJovi
Darth Dingbat
snufkin
rey09
Millicent the Cat
krissy01
Marie Ren
SoloSideCousin
Blood Moon
Helix
Kessel
Cowgirlsamurai
Reylo Lemon
SkyStar
ISeeAnIsland
nemapasara
SanghaRen
Night Huntress
EchoBase
Xylo Ren
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
34 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 2 Empty Re: FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03

Post by nemapasara Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:33 pm

@Xylo Ren

Here's another one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYRnXm4Fszr/
It's the last pic. It's lame how excited I get seeing them together. (Also I'm on my phone so I'm just sending links)
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sun 27 Aug 2017, 5:52 pm

More Reylo displays

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 2 Tumblr_ovcvy8Dwp01w6j24yo1_540
from sleemo on tumblr
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:43 pm

Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 2 DP0825201717383322M?$product_pdp$&wid=600&hei=600

very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:50 pm

vaderito wrote:Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:

FORCE FRIDAY September 01-03 - Page 2 DP0825201717383322M?$product_pdp$&wid=600&hei=600

very disappointing design after the stellar teaser poster. This is the second time this image is used in marketing so yeah. Bletch.

@vaderito

On the bright side I ship Porg & BB9 from now on.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:53 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
vaderito wrote:Ugh, it's looking more and more likely that this atrocity will be the official poster:

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

I just want to lie on Kylo Razz.

Last edited by EchoBase on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Mon 28 Aug 2017, 2:59 pm

@vaderito

Ugh. And what's up with that? The 4 concept posters that MSW saw all sounded more interesting than this one.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 28 Aug 2017, 3:02 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

Those plushies are so cute.  I love you

But that grumpy Luke on a duvet cover?  Laughing
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara Mon 28 Aug 2017, 3:50 pm

I'm hoping beyond hope that that isn't the official poster. That's just...so amateur-ish and just thinking about the amount of money they got paid to make that makes my head hurt.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Mon 28 Aug 2017, 3:54 pm

SkyStar wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

@SkyStar

Where's Kylo?
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Mon 28 Aug 2017, 3:57 pm

@Maria Antonietta

Above Leia. Can't really see him with the way that bed's made.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:00 pm

I also hope that image isn't the official poster. It's rather uninspired. It really looks like a photo shop manip by a fan. It's just not that interesting.... I assume Kylo is on the top right on that comforter, hidden under the pillow, lol.

I can't wait to get a porg plush though.

Last edited by Kessel on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:00 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:
SkyStar wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:

@vaderito

@Darth_Awakened

@SkyStar

Where's Kylo?
@Maria Antonietta

Under the pillow!
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:02 pm

I don't think it'll be the official poster. No orbs of light.
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:14 pm

I wanna cuddle that Porg...
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:42 pm

Nothing is gonna beat the teaser poster  Very Happy  
The biggest online store over here is doing FF.  Nothing on their site and I haven't seen anything related to TLJ over here.
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Mon 28 Aug 2017, 5:23 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:I don't think it'll be the official poster. No orbs of light.
@Xylo Ren

I agree. I also don't think that they'd spoil the poster on a bed sheet. I am going to have faith that the team that designed that superb teaser poster won't put out product like this,  nor would the very visual RJ choose it. This comforter is geared for kids. They probably want to get as many people on it as possible to remind the kids to want to buy toys for multiple characters in some subliminal marketing way, lol.

Last edited by SoloSideCousin on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Mon 28 Aug 2017, 5:35 pm

SoloSideCousin wrote:
Xylo Ren wrote:I don't think it'll be the official poster. No orbs of light.
@Xylo Ren

I agree. I also don't think that they spoil the poster on a bed sheet. I am going to have faith that the team that designed that superb teaser poster won't put out product like this, nor would the very visual RJ choose it. This comforter is geared for kids. They probably want to get as many people on it as possible to remind the kids to want to buy toys for multiple characters in some subliminal marketing way, lol.
@SoloSideCousin

Like our grand Porg Overlords. Perfect for cuddling and watching you sleep with their bulbous, all seeing eyes. *This message is sponsored by Lucasfilm LTD and the Disney Corporation.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Ren Mon 28 Aug 2017, 6:03 pm

NewsfromJakku did say on reddit that is not the final poster and it's only for marketing and toys. I really want to believe them!
Marie Ren
Marie Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by krissy01 Mon 28 Aug 2017, 6:10 pm

Marie Ren wrote:NewsfromJakku did say on reddit that is not the final poster and it's only for marketing and toys. I really want to believe them!
@Marie Ren
Drew Struzan did the poster for TFA and all the other SW films, so I'm guessing he'll do the poster for TLJ, too. He has a very distinct style, very different from what's on that bed sheet. Laughing

krissy01
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Tue 29 Aug 2017, 2:12 pm

Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 29 Aug 2017, 2:14 pm

@Helix

I want to know if BB-9E or whatever his name is Kylo's.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Tue 29 Aug 2017, 2:17 pm

Here's the character descriptions. If BB-9E is Kylo's there's no mention of it.

2BB-2 ("Blue BB Character")
Rolling about the hangar bays of outposts and capital ships, or snug in the astromech sockets of X-wing fighters, BB units work tirelessly to keep the weapons and vessels of the Resistance in top combat condition.

BB-9E ("BB-H8")
The First Order benefits from the latest in technology across all its activities. This includes having dark, gleaming BB astromech units of their own that keep their starships and machinery operational.

BB-8
Brave and loyal BB-8 continues his service to Poe Dameron, but also is a good friend and resourceful ally to Finn and Rose during their mission to thwart the First Order.

C-3PO
The threat of the First Order is of great concern to the ever-worried protocol droid C-3PO. He continues to serve General Leia Organa on the bridge of the Resistance cruiser.

R2-D2
Luke Skywalker’s faithful astromech droid remained dormant for years after his master disappeared. Now reactivated, R2-D2 travels with Rey and Chewbacca to a remote island where Skywalker is in exile.

Rey Hologram
At long last, Rey has found Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi Master in the galaxy. Hoping to find a hero of legend, Rey must unlearn what she has learned as Skywalker challenges her expectations.

Admiral Ackbar
A veteran commander, Ackbar led the defense of his homeworld during the Clone Wars and then masterminded the rebel attack on the second Death Star at the Battle of Endor. He retired to Mon Cala, but was coaxed back into service with the Resistance by Leia Organa.

Chewbacca
Faithful First Mate and co-pilot Chewbacca accompanies Rey on her quest to find Luke Skywalker. While Rey and Luke explore matters of the Force, Chewie gets to know the wildlife and inhabitants of the remote island.

Maz Kanata
The destruction of her castle has forced Maz to become more mobile and take a more hands-on role in the turbulent criminal underworld. She offers help in the struggle against the First Order by pointing the Resistance toward a mysterious new ally.

Porg
Small, flat-muzzled avians that flock about the rocks and roost in the cliffs of Luke Skywalker’s secluded island, porgs are inquisitive creatures.

Kylo Ren Hologram
After a stinging defeat by the scavenger Rey, Kylo Ren refocuses his efforts on destroying the Resistance. Though his powers in the dark side have increased, Kylo still has much to prove to his shadowy mentor, Supreme Leader Snoke.

Captain Phasma
Clad in distinctive metallic armor, Captain Phasma commands the First Order’s legions of troopers. Having survived the destruction of Starkiller Base, she has a personal score to settle with the Resistance.

Stormtrooper
Equipped with sleek armor and powerful weapons, the Stormtroopers enforce the will of the First Order.

Stormtrooper Executioner
The First Order can only operate effectively with the absolute loyalty of its followers. Should any soldier be found guilty of treason, it is up to this special branch of Stormtrooper to dispense final justice.

Elite Praetorian Guard
Supreme Leader Snoke stood atop an evil regime that mirrored many of the dark traditions of the Galactic Empire. As a striking example, Snoke was flanked by crimson-clad guardians, loyal protectors encased in ornate armor ready to defend the Supreme Leader from any threat.
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Tue 29 Aug 2017, 2:21 pm

and a video of the BB's.

https://vid.me/XPc4P
Helix
Helix
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 29 Aug 2017, 2:40 pm

Helix wrote:Here's the character descriptions. If BB-9E is Kylo's there's no mention of it.

2BB-2 ("Blue BB Character")
Rolling about the hangar bays of outposts and capital ships, or snug in the astromech sockets of X-wing fighters, BB units work tirelessly to keep the weapons and vessels of the Resistance in top combat condition.

BB-9E ("BB-H8")
The First Order benefits from the latest in technology across all its activities. This includes having dark, gleaming BB astromech units of their own that keep their starships and machinery operational.

BB-8
Brave and loyal BB-8 continues his service to Poe Dameron, but also is a good friend and resourceful ally to Finn and Rose during their mission to thwart the First Order.

C-3PO
The threat of the First Order is of great concern to the ever-worried protocol droid C-3PO. He continues to serve General Leia Organa on the bridge of the Resistance cruiser.

R2-D2
Luke Skywalker’s faithful astromech droid remained dormant for years after his master disappeared. Now reactivated, R2-D2 travels with Rey and Chewbacca to a remote island where Skywalker is in exile.

Rey Hologram
At long last, Rey has found Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi Master in the galaxy. Hoping to find a hero of legend, Rey must unlearn what she has learned as Skywalker challenges her expectations.

Admiral Ackbar
A veteran commander, Ackbar led the defense of his homeworld during the Clone Wars and then masterminded the rebel attack on the second Death Star at the Battle of Endor. He retired to Mon Cala, but was coaxed back into service with the Resistance by Leia Organa.

Chewbacca
Faithful First Mate and co-pilot Chewbacca accompanies Rey on her quest to find Luke Skywalker. While Rey and Luke explore matters of the Force, Chewie gets to know the wildlife and inhabitants of the remote island.

Maz Kanata
The destruction of her castle has forced Maz to become more mobile and take a more hands-on role in the turbulent criminal underworld. She offers help in the struggle against the First Order by pointing the Resistance toward a mysterious new ally.

Porg
Small, flat-muzzled avians that flock about the rocks and roost in the cliffs of Luke Skywalker’s secluded island, porgs are inquisitive creatures.

Kylo Ren Hologram
After a stinging defeat by the scavenger Rey, Kylo Ren refocuses his efforts on destroying the Resistance. Though his powers in the dark side have increased, Kylo still has much to prove to his shadowy mentor, Supreme Leader Snoke.

Captain Phasma
Clad in distinctive metallic armor, Captain Phasma commands the First Order’s legions of troopers. Having survived the destruction of Starkiller Base, she has a personal score to settle with the Resistance.

Stormtrooper
Equipped with sleek armor and powerful weapons, the Stormtroopers enforce the will of the First Order.

Stormtrooper Executioner
The First Order can only operate effectively with the absolute loyalty of its followers. Should any soldier be found guilty of treason, it is up to this special branch of Stormtrooper to dispense final justice.

Elite Praetorian Guard
Supreme Leader Snoke stood atop an evil regime that mirrored many of the dark traditions of the Galactic Empire. As a striking example, Snoke was flanked by crimson-clad guardians, loyal protectors encased in ornate armor ready to defend the Supreme Leader from any threat.
@Helix

I wonder who the "important new villain" we were supposed to be able to "unlock" is. The Executioner Stormtrooper or the Elite Praetorian Guard, I guess.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 29 Aug 2017, 2:40 pm

I want to know what the free posters given out at Toys R Us and the Disney Store are going to look like so I can decide if it's worth hitting them up early or not... Target doesn't have anything free, but I'm most interested in their merch (mainly the apparel).
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next