Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi: General Discussion

+71
BenRey
Armadeus
Kessel
DeeBee
DarthRen
shii405
vaderito
rey09
Geralt_Riv
krissy01
Moonjump05
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Mana
Irina de France
EchoBase
Darth_Awakened
Krafty
colibri
TheBastardofMandalore
Little_Boots
Atenais
panki
BigDeal2187
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
RosiePancake
CienaRee
ZioRen
PalmettoBlue
Acritiqua
SkyStar
Nyx
Night Huntress
Forsythia
fuhry
reylo1992
nemapasara
Piper Maru
AceofWands
Darth Rowan
Birdwoman
jakkusun
Kyla Ren
ReyofLightSide
Xylo Ren
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
FrolickingFizzgig
SheLitAFire
tukicarreno
motherofpearl1
Man Without A Star
spacebaby45678
MrsWindu
Kylo Men
ISeeAnIsland
SoloSideCousin
SanghaRen
Tex
Rei of Sunshine
Reylo Lemon
Rimfaxe96
nite0wl29
Lucina
Saracene
IoJovi
adamdrivershair
snufkin
Anakin Skywalker
Moonlight13
75 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Last Jedi: General Discussion

Post by Forsythia Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:41 pm

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Vlcsna10

Does anyone have a better screencap of this? The inner lining of Luke's cloak looks almost gold, but 1) that doesn't seem very Jedi like and 2) it reminds me of Snoke and with all those Snuke theories I'm a bit worried... Neutral
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Last Jedi: General Discussion

Post by Little_Boots Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:44 pm

Lucina wrote:
fuhry wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Looks like the "It scares me now" scene is going to take place in some kind of craggy cliff cave with an ancient symbol carved into the floor. This could also be where Luke tells Rey the Jedi have to end? He might be standing at the entrance for that and the scene is from Rey's perspective. Or they're both inside the dead tree cavern where the Journal of the Whills/ancient Jedi tomes are being kept.

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 CSWaFKw

Glad we got confirmation that Luke was indeed looking for something on Ahch-To, something relating to the history of the Jedi. And whatever he found there cast him into further doubt, possibly because he realized that some form of the Jedi and the Sith have been at war since the dawn of Force Sensitivity and true balance has never before been achieved.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Ok, so, has anyone noticed it looks like there's an enormous shadow on the wall of a person?   It's not Daisy, she's sitting over on the right in the shot.

Also, parts of the cave appear blurred.

Also, I know the red streaks make it seem like this is Crait, but could Kylo be marching these stormtroopers into this same cave?

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Screen_Shot_2017_10_09_at_10.30.18_PM
@fuhry

The shadow on the wall kinda looks like Rose with the ponytail Neutral

@FrolickingFizzgig: You beat me to it!
@Lucina

It does look like Rose Smile

Heh! Look what Luke was doing with his time on the Island Very Happy

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Clown
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:45 pm

Forsythia wrote:The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Vlcsna10

Does anyone have a better screencap of this? The inner lining of Luke's cloak looks almost gold, but 1) that doesn't seem very Jedi like and 2) it reminds me of Snoke and with all those Snuke theories I'm a bit worried... Neutral
@Forsythia
It's just the sunlight behind Luke shining through the cloak. The material is thin.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:51 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Forsythia wrote:The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Vlcsna10

@Forsythia
It's just the sunlight behind Luke shining through the cloak. The material is thin.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Ah, you're right. Thank the Force.

Luke looks so happy to see his "daughter" Smile
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:54 pm

Few things:

The person behind Finn and Rose - is it DJ or not? I'am not sure.

The thing in the Throne room - what's that?

I like a cave - I think it's probably the First Jedi Temple

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:58 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
fuhry wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Looks like the "It scares me now" scene is going to take place in some kind of craggy cliff cave with an ancient symbol carved into the floor. This could also be where Luke tells Rey the Jedi have to end? He might be standing at the entrance for that and the scene is from Rey's perspective. Or they're both inside the dead tree cavern where the Journal of the Whills/ancient Jedi tomes are being kept.

Glad we got confirmation that Luke was indeed looking for something on Ahch-To, something relating to the history of the Jedi. And whatever he found there cast him into further doubt, possibly because he realized that some form of the Jedi and the Sith have been at war since the dawn of Force Sensitivity and true balance has never before been achieved.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Ok, so, has anyone noticed it looks like there's an enormous shadow on the wall of a person?   It's not Daisy, she's sitting over on the right in the shot.

Also, I know the red streaks make it seem like this is Crait, but could Kylo be marching these stormtroopers into this same cave?

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Screen_Shot_2017_10_09_at_10.30.18_PM
@fuhry
The huge shadow is caused by the transition to the next scene, which is a totally separate shot of Rose. The editing fades from one to the next and leaves that shadow mark, lol!

@FrolickingFizzgig

LOL smh!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:58 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:Few things:

@Darth_Awakened

yes, it's DJ.

No clue, some Force harnessing device maybe?

probably, the cave or the Tree.

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:04 pm

So I wasn't buying it when the trailer dropped because you could barely see the symbol behind Luke, but now that I'm seeing it a little more clearly it certainly does give one the impression of the Yin/Yang symbol. You can actually see the two coloured sides and light/dark spots. It's much more complex, though. Possibly with three sections rather than two.

Obviously I'm not saying it is the Yin/Yang symbol, more likely an ancient Jedi or Force user equivalent meant to represent the duality of the Force itself. I know some people hate this but it does make me inch further toward Luke having possibly read about some prophesy or history.

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 9vdRxXD
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:10 pm

vaderito wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

yes, it's DJ.

@vaderito

That thing in the throne room reminds me of a plasma ball. Maybe it’s harnessing energy to feed to Snoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:12 pm

Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

yes, it's DJ.

@vaderito

That thing in the throne room reminds me of a plasma ball. Maybe it’s harnessing energy to feed to Snoke.
@Mrs Ben Solo

I also thought it has something to do with Snoke himself.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:13 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:So I wasn't buying it when the trailer dropped because you could barely see the symbol behind Luke, but now that I'm seeing it a little more clearly it certainly does give one the impression of the Yin/Yang symbol. You can actually see the two coloured sides and light/dark spots. It's much more complex, though. Possibly with three sections rather than two.

Obviously I'm not saying it is the Yin/Yang symbol, more likely an ancient Jedi or Force user equivalent meant to represent the duality of the Force itself. I know some people hate this but it does make me inch further toward Luke having possibly read about some prophesy or history.

@FrolickingFizzgig

Space Bear, baby, Space Bear. Very Happy

Seriously,  I need to get off the phone to see this well,  but there is something this. A seal on the floor like that will be a unifying symbol, like used by governments, organizations and religious institutions.

Also, this is tangential, but will anybody be as nerdily happy as me if Kylo/Ben can read the GFFA equivalent of Latin/ancient Greek/hieroglyphics/Sanskrit in those books. Very Happy  I would love a PhD candidate Kylo moment like that. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:28 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
Mrs Ben Solo wrote:
vaderito wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

yes, it's DJ.

@vaderito

@Mrs Ben Solo

I also thought it has something to do with Snoke himself.
@Darth_Awakened

Interestingly, plasma lamps produce a radio frequency field powerful enough to interfere with WiFi, mobile phones, laptops, iPods and similar devices. If applied to the force, I guess it could be some kind of defense mechanism to disrupt Force users. Wasn’t there a spoiler (possibly crack) about Snoke being able to create powerful hallucinations and such? Maybe that device is tied in with those kinds of powers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:37 pm

Would the Symbol be a larger version of this thing?

Edit: I have looked back a little on previous posts and maybe it isn't this symbol but I don't think it's far from it at least. Jedi Symbol of some sort.

Another edit: Wait hang on? That is a Jedi symbol just faded! Awww I need to get back into Star Wars I have fallen way behind.

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Ffdfe10
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoBase Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:47 pm

Just found this on Tumblr:

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 26d92410

Is this the cave scene? It’s very blurry, but it could be Kylo indeed.

Edit: I don’t think it’s him, if you look at the other screen shots, the figure on the right doesn’t look like him.

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 A575ba10
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 1c961110
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 2ff08310
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 E8d5e610
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 A42e0110

Last edited by EchoBase on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
EchoBase
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:51 pm

SkyStar wrote:There is an unmasked guard in the background
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 19qXLtd
@SkyStar

I wonder if he’s one of the guys fighting Rey or Kylo in the original BTS reel...
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:55 pm

the guard does look similar to the people rehearsing with Adam and Daisy.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucina Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:55 pm

FrolickingFizzgig wrote:So I wasn't buying it when the trailer dropped because you could barely see the symbol behind Luke, but now that I'm seeing it a little more clearly it certainly does give one the impression of the Yin/Yang symbol. You can actually see the two coloured sides and light/dark spots. It's much more complex, though. Possibly with three sections rather than two.

@FrolickingFizzgig

Someone on reddit pointed out that it could be this symbol from the Mortis arc  Confus :

Lucina
Lucina
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:57 pm

Lucina wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

Someone on reddit pointed out that it could be this symbol from the Mortis arc  Confus :

@Lucina
It looks different from that one. Probably something Rian created for his movie and this trilogy. I tend to fall on the side of "hmm ehhhh I doubt it" when it comes to bringing really specific symbols from comics/shows to films because the GA won't understand, but I guess they did it with Saw in Rogue One, so who knows? I still say it looks different.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Empty m

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:59 pm

@gemini

pointed out last week that this symbol from the mortis arc was in the trailer, in addition, that Snoke is wearing Gold and grey robes that also match the mortis symbol. It does not matter if the new symbol is identical to the old symbol from TCW the meaning may be similar. The Father, Brother & Sister and the Chosen one.

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 X69yf9

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:01 pm

This additional BTS reel is nice and it gives you some new clues..
Still... I agree that is very frustrating not to see Adam in any of these BTS videos. I would love to see him getting interviewed and interacting with the cast. We all know he bonded with Daisy and that they are good friends. Also it seems he bonded with Carrie too, I remember that Stephen Colbert interview where he talked about her so endearingly after her passing.

It is also quite intriguing how they never show Kylo at Ach-to. I would love to see all the BTS of Adam and Daisy between takes.. Hopefully in the Blue Ray!!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:04 pm

fuhry wrote:

@FrolickingFizzgig

@fuhry

At one point, I suggested that the cave didn’t have to be Crait...I still think it likely is Crait, but I wondered if it wasn’t Ahch-To or even Mustafar. I’m getting so impatient for this movie!
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:11 pm

tukicarreno wrote:This additional BTS reel is nice and it gives you some new clues..
Still... I agree that is very frustrating not to see Adam in any of these BTS videos. I would love to see him getting interviewed and interacting with the cast. We all know he bonded with Daisy and that they are good friends. Also it seems he bonded with Carrie too, I remember that Stephen Colbert interview where he talked about her so endearingly after her passing.

It is also quite intriguing how they never show Kylo at Ach-to. I would love to see all the BTS of Adam and Daisy between takes.. Hopefully in the Blue Ray!!
@tukicarreno

Adam mentioned in one of his interviews something about forced dinners, he had a dinner with Daisy when the rest if the cast were elsewhere. They're friendly like the res of the cast, co-workers but probably not tothe extent Daisy/John or Oscar friendships. Adam is socially awkward [ some of us are this way] and there is something cute and reletable about it. When he's on set, as he said he's there as Kylo Ren which means no hanging around, laughing ansd stuff. John, Mark said it that Adam is moody and very much into his character sort of like Daniel Day Lewis used to be. Btw DDL is having his final movie, my favourite actor of all time.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:24 pm

DarthRen wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:This additional BTS reel is nice and it gives you some new clues..

@tukicarreno

Adam mentioned in one of his interviews something about forced dinners, he had a dinner with Daisy when the rest if the cast were elsewhere. They're friendly like the res of the cast, co-workers but probably not tothe extent Daisy/John or Oscar friendships. Adam is socially awkward [ some of us are this way] and there is something cute and reletable about it. When he's on set, as he said he's there as Kylo Ren which means no hanging around, laughing ansd stuff. John, Mark said it that Adam is moody and very much into his character sort of like Daniel Day Lewis used to be. Btw DDL is having his final movie, my favourite actor of all time.
@DarthRen

That's so true! Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:28 pm

PalmettoBlue wrote:
At one point, I suggested that the cave didn’t have to be Crait...I still think it likely is Crait, but I wondered if it wasn’t Ahch-To or even Mustafar. I’m getting so impatient for this movie!
@PalmettoBlue

I can't wait till the context of this particular scene is revealed.

It could be Ahch-To... but from what we know Kylo is either crashing there with his Silencer alone or arriving with his Knights of Ren. So where did this Troops came from?

If it's Crait , why is he leading Troops into what looks like a cave?... the Resistance base seemed to be on some cliff side? And- if we're right about him spending time with Rey/Luke on Ahch-To his loyalty shouldn't be so clearly to the FO

The only explanation I have currently is that it's Crait, but he deflected from the FO and is tricking/distracting them somehow to give the Resistance an advantage before the FO attacks  Confus

At least that's what I want to believe...
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 I-want10
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:34 pm

I can't believe it's nearly here!! Very Happy

I hope they turn the Spire into a gigantic light saber this year!

The Spire is the centre of Dublin City....the monument. It is nothing but a huge Giants needle, but for Force Awakens they turned it into a Saber and I personally think it should have stayed that way!

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 Lightsaber%202

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 20 A3bpjzt
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next