Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi: General Discussion

+71
BenRey
Armadeus
Kessel
DeeBee
DarthRen
shii405
vaderito
rey09
Geralt_Riv
krissy01
Moonjump05
Darth Dingbat
Cowgirlsamurai
Mana
Irina de France
EchoBase
Darth_Awakened
Krafty
colibri
TheBastardofMandalore
Little_Boots
Atenais
panki
BigDeal2187
Kylo Rey
BenSoloLives
RosiePancake
CienaRee
ZioRen
PalmettoBlue
Acritiqua
SkyStar
Nyx
Night Huntress
Forsythia
fuhry
reylo1992
nemapasara
Piper Maru
AceofWands
Darth Rowan
Birdwoman
jakkusun
Kyla Ren
ReyofLightSide
Xylo Ren
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
FrolickingFizzgig
SheLitAFire
tukicarreno
motherofpearl1
Man Without A Star
spacebaby45678
MrsWindu
Kylo Men
ISeeAnIsland
SoloSideCousin
SanghaRen
Tex
Rei of Sunshine
Reylo Lemon
Rimfaxe96
nite0wl29
Lucina
Saracene
IoJovi
adamdrivershair
snufkin
Anakin Skywalker
Moonlight13
75 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Last Jedi: General Discussion

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:44 pm

He's beautiful!

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 Z6ldr2RfJKbidVbNbMgLC0ehcM_DqpgR1hva0XNmjUU
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Last Jedi: General Discussion

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:49 pm

Sorry for DP:

@EchoBase

Now, I think that those guys in black are probably the fake "Knights of Ren" that MSW reported about.
Being seen from the distance they could be mistaken for ominous Dark Lords.

Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucina Tue 24 Oct 2017, 4:50 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:He's beautiful!

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 Z6ldr2RfJKbidVbNbMgLC0ehcM_DqpgR1hva0XNmjUU
@Darth_Awakened

As an animal lover I really love all these new creatures so far cat H-beating
Lucina
Lucina
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Tue 24 Oct 2017, 5:04 pm

Lucina wrote:

@Darth_Awakened

As an animal lover I really love all these new creatures so far cat H-beating
@Lucina

Yes! When I saw the first bts pictures of them (where we only saw them from above) I was skeptical because they looked a bit weird, but on the more recent pictures they look adorable. I'm happy about all the new creatures.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 5:15 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:Sorry for DP:

@EchoBase

Now, I think that those guys in black are probably the fake  "Knights of Ren" that MSW reported about.

@Darth_Awakened

I was also checking on these guys and thinking “Oh, the famous men in black!” but if you slow down, they look like crew members with their hoodies pulled over their heads because it’s raining. So much for that rumor. The KoR are really dead  Crying or Very sad

The space horses look really tall. How do people even get on them?
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 24 Oct 2017, 5:17 pm

@Darth_Awakened

It looks like it has the face of a guinea pig. (And yes, I mean that in the most adorable way possible.)

SanghaRen wrote:
Darth_Awakened wrote:Sorry for DP:

@EchoBase

Now, I think that those guys in black are probably the fake "Knights of Ren" that MSW reported about.

@Darth_Awakened

I was also checking on these guys and thinking “Oh, the famous men in black!” but if you slow down, they look like crew members with their hoodies pulled over their heads because it’s raining. So much for that rumor. The KoR are really dead Crying or Very sad

The space horses look really tall. How do people even get on them?
@SanghaRen

See, but of those aren't the KoR on Ahch-To, that points to Kylo showing up alone. And if the Silencer crashes, he's going to be stuck there and will have more potential bonding time with Rey. bounce
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 5:47 pm

@ISeeAnIsland

Still mourning over the KoR. Every time I watch TFA and hear Snoke saying “You, Master of the Knights of Ren”, I am thinking “Yeah, right, Master of the Invisible Knights.” Nowadays with no sign of the KoR anywhere, it really just sounds like some pompous title Snoke threw to Kylo like a bone to a dog. Maybe the KoR are just fancily dressed stormtroopers following Kylo around and pretending to be knights. Heck, I am sure it’s one of those who fetched the helmet from the bridge and brought it back to his “Master”. I still wonder why Kylo is shown kneeling in that picture surrounded by the Praetorian Guards. A knightly image but no sign of the KoR’s. Argh!
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 5:49 pm

@Darth_Awakened

Fluffy giraffe. Very Happy I guess Porgs got a strong competition.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 24 Oct 2017, 5:55 pm

@Darth_Awakened

Where can I purchase one?
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:01 pm

DarthRen wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:This additional BTS reel is nice and it gives you some new clues..
Still... I agree that is very frustrating not to see Adam in any of these BTS videos. I would love to see him getting interviewed and interacting with the cast. We all know he bonded with Daisy and that they are good friends. Also it seems he bonded with Carrie too, I remember that Stephen Colbert interview where he talked about her so endearingly after her passing.

It is also quite intriguing how they never show Kylo at Ach-to. I would love to see all the BTS of Adam and Daisy between takes.. Hopefully in the Blue Ray!!
@tukicarreno

Adam mentioned in one of his interviews something about forced dinners, he had a dinner with Daisy when the rest if the cast were elsewhere. They're friendly like the res of the cast, co-workers but probably not tothe extent Daisy/John or Oscar friendships. Adam is socially awkward [ some of us are this way] and there is something cute and reletable about it. When he's on set, as he said he's there as Kylo Ren which means no hanging around, laughing ansd stuff. John, Mark said it that Adam is moody and very much into his character sort of like Daniel Day Lewis used to be. Btw DDL is having his final movie, my favourite actor of all time.
@DarthRen

I am positive they are good friends though, Daisy mentioned they talk on the phone and she asked him for advice on her future auditions. Plus they were spotted at local bars having beers together in Ireland.
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:13 pm

@tukicarreno who? Daisy and Adam?

Thats kinda cool!

Last edited by Little_Boots on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 6:19 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
DarthRen wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:This additional BTS reel is nice and it gives you some new clues..
Still... I agree that is very frustrating not to see Adam in any of these BTS videos. I would love to see him getting interviewed and interacting with the cast. We all know he bonded with Daisy and that they are good friends. Also it seems he bonded with Carrie too, I remember that Stephen Colbert interview where he talked about her so endearingly after her passing.

It is also quite intriguing how they never show Kylo at Ach-to. I would love to see all the BTS of Adam and Daisy between takes.. Hopefully in the Blue Ray!!
@tukicarreno

Adam mentioned in one of his interviews something about forced dinners, he had a dinner with Daisy when the rest if the cast were elsewhere. They're friendly like the res of the cast, co-workers but probably not tothe extent Daisy/John or Oscar friendships. Adam is socially awkward [ some of us are this way] and there is something cute and reletable about it. When he's on set, as he said he's there as Kylo Ren which means no hanging around, laughing ansd stuff. John, Mark said it that Adam is moody and very much into his character sort of like Daniel Day Lewis used to be. Btw DDL is having his final movie, my favourite actor of all time.
@DarthRen

I am positive they are good friends though, Daisy mentioned they talk on the phone and she asked him for advice on her future auditions. Plus they were spotted at local bars having beers together in Ireland.
@tukicarreno

Daisy and John are a really good friends, like adorable level. That's what I picture behind the term really good friends. Adam is gentle, polite to help when he can and eventually hang out with other co-stars. He did bought Mark's son a beer, his son posted a picture. You know that whole thing antis blew out of proportion that Adam dislikes Mark and stuff. I really don't want to argue because it's rather meaningless thing to do. Wink They're both good, friendly people ... although I imagine Adam is harder to get close to [I'm a bit like him].
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 24 Oct 2017, 7:21 pm

Little_Boots wrote:@tukicarreno who? Daisy and Adam?

Thats kinda cool!
@Little_Boots

Yes! There was a girl who traveled to Ireland where they shot TLJ and visited some local pubs. One of the girls that worked at one of those pubs, told her about watching Adam and Daisy sitting at the back of the pub usually drinking beers between filming. I am glad they got to bond more in Ireland.. Daisy always mentions him in interviews and she said she called him for advice for her auditions.. So yeah, they became closer it seems. Smile
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Little_Boots Tue 24 Oct 2017, 7:22 pm

tukicarreno wrote:

Thats kinda cool!
@Little_Boots

Yes! There was a girl who traveled to Ireland where they shot TLJ and visited some local pubs. One of the girls that worked at one of those pubs, told her about watching Adam and Daisy sitting at the back of the pub usually drinking beers between filming. I am glad they got to bond more in Ireland.. Daisy always mentions him in interviews and she said she called him for advice for her auditions.. So yeah, they became closer it seems. Smile
@tukicarreno

That is really awesome Smile Super cool! Very Happy
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 24 Oct 2017, 7:25 pm

Better look at the symbol:

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 DaLx1WS

Doesn't look like Mortis one though colors are similar.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 7:42 pm

tukicarreno wrote:

Thats kinda cool!
@Little_Boots

@tukicarreno

Just to add, I think Daisy looks up to Adam a lot which I find endearing and pretty awesome ... hence why asking for his advice, he helped her during interrogation scene to get there emotionally. Also, in interviews when Adam eloquently speaks about various things she really listens, sort of admiration as an actor to another. Glad they bonded a bit, I think it's needed for their roles since Kylo and Rey relationship is the key and very important for both. It's different kind of relationship to Daisy and John who are extroverts and just in general comfortable with media, fan events and all that stuff. I mean Adam did grew up in a small town, spotlight of Hollywood is not his thing and has that anxiety of large crowds.

Adam gets a lot of hate for looks, Marines and why volunteered and being weird in interviews. In fact after some time actor I can relate to a lot. He's not pretending to be some wannabe star, ego and that stuff. Grounded, polite, smart and has a charisma many actors would kill for.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm

I cannot wait to see any BTS with Adam and Daisy, or any promo/interview with them together. Btw, I was sooo looking forward to Adam and Daisy lightsaber fight rehearsal in TFA DVD/Bluray BTS features, so disappointed we didn't get it, anyone know why?
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 24 Oct 2017, 9:00 pm

shii405 wrote:I cannot wait to see any BTS with Adam and Daisy, or any promo/interview with them together. Btw, I was sooo looking forward to Adam and Daisy lightsaber fight rehearsal in TFA DVD/Bluray BTS features, so disappointed we didn't get it, anyone know why?
@shii405

Probably because it´s a key scene in the story they don´t want to reveal yet. Here´s hoping they finally release some rehearsals of them together for the TLJ Bluray!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Tue 24 Oct 2017, 9:06 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
shii405 wrote:I cannot wait to see any BTS with Adam and Daisy, or any promo/interview with them together. Btw, I was sooo looking forward to Adam and Daisy lightsaber fight rehearsal in TFA DVD/Bluray BTS features, so disappointed we didn't get it, anyone know why?
@shii405

Probably because it´s a key scene in the story they don´t want to reveal yet. Here´s hoping they finally release some rehearsals of them together for the TLJ Bluray!
@tukicarreno

I'm hoping that once all 3 movies are out that they'll come out with a Trilogy DVD edition with A TON more BTS, commentaries, interviews, deleted scenes, bloopers, & art featurettes than what TFA had. I love the sith out of those things. For instance, Moulin Rouge dvd has so many BTS & deleted scene stuff, whole dances & songs that weren't included or shortened for the movie & it's fantastic.
PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT US DISNEY! (I don't think they will though, because they wanna be flush with caaaasssshhh. Make it rain.)
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Tue 24 Oct 2017, 9:21 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:She looks like she's crying.

I mean, it seems to be raining too, but it looks like there's some stuff on her face that looks like painted-on tears or something.
@Darth Dingbat
She looks pissed off to me. I think it's rain dripping down her forehead onto her cheeks, not tears. She's all wet too. Could be a lot of things, but as I recall it was supposed to start raining when Kylo arrives, so this could be part of that sequence or the hut sequence, which are likely to take place in the same "night".
@FrolickingFizzgig

She does look pissed off, but I just find that trail of "wetness" under her eye curious. It's like something they put there to make sure it stays there whilst shooting different angles or whatever it is they do. It doesn't look like regular water or sweat to me.
@Darth Dingbat

maybe these 2 scenes are 1 sequence, I thought in water (trailer scene) she has 3 buns but it could be just wet. + in new scene she is all wet, rain would wet her hair first, but her hair is more dry then clothes, and rain should be very hard to get all clothes wet, there is rain, but it's more like she was in water some time ago, hair is already dried but not clothes.
I just don't understand why she has old weapon, the scene is after lightseber trainings...
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 22688410

about yin yang, I think it makes sense, and I wouldn't wait same yin/yang symbol in SW universe as it is in ours, so it can be slight different but with same meaning. it would make sense with "space bear" and all balance, reylo, new view about balance thing...
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 9vdRxXD

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland Tue 24 Oct 2017, 9:22 pm

I'd wonder if this one was her fighting the sea monster (there was a similar pose of her with her staff in the original BTS video), but she's got her vest off and hair down here:

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 DM6n7W4X4AA3d3l
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Tue 24 Oct 2017, 9:32 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
tukicarreno wrote:
@shii405

@tukicarreno

I'm hoping that once all 3 movies are out that they'll come out with a Trilogy DVD edition with A TON more BTS, commentaries, interviews, deleted scenes, bloopers, & art featurettes than what TFA had. I love the sith out of those things. For instance, Moulin Rouge dvd has so many BTS & deleted scene stuff, whole dances & songs that weren't included or shortened for the movie & it's fantastic.
PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT US DISNEY! (I don't think they will though, because they wanna be flush with caaaasssshhh. Make it rain.)
@SheLitAFire

Prequels had a ton of BTS stuff, interviews and all the other goodies for us nerds. Just recently been watching Making of Obi-Wan with Ewan McGregor, Hayden and making of Darth Vader. This trilogy is kinda too secretive at times but I don't blame them. After the whole plot of TFA leaked months prior to the release of TFA.

Here's the hoping that at the end of this trilogy, which likely marks the end of this overreaching arc from I to IX that some kind of special will be released and not only for this trilogy. I would love to hear actors, directors and people involved in this talking about this epic saga.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anakin Skywalker Tue 24 Oct 2017, 9:50 pm

Rey with poe in MF is very late in the movie, after Snoke scene, she has a bruise
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 Rey_po10

is there a chance, these are same scene?
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 Cam--10

I wounder what scene is on screen, anyone familiar?
The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 Cam10
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 10:06 pm

ISeeAnIsland wrote:I'd wonder if this one was her fighting the sea monster (there was a similar pose of her with her staff in the original BTS video), but she's got her vest off and hair down here:

The Last Jedi: General Discussion - Page 21 DM6n7W4X4AA3d3l
@ISeeAnIsland She looks hella hot there. Kylo's gonna lose his mind.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 24 Oct 2017, 10:53 pm

Okay, check it out! You can take quiz on the Dole website, and figure out which character you most resemble. And the results give you each character's home planet.

Here's a Finn result somebody on Reddit got:

https://www.doleliving.com/en/finn/

Finn's home planet is Artorias according to Dole.

Here's the Kylo result I got:

https://www.doleliving.com/en/kylo-ren/

Kylo's home planet is Chandrila, and he exudes innate power. Very Happy

SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next