Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

+66
californiagirl
KnightsofReylo_2015
Darth Dingbat
SanghaRen
adamdrivershair
Piper Maru
Gemlake
Moonlight13
Lovely_Rose
Xylo Ren
rawpowah
Lucina
Armadeus
Starliteprism
Anakin Skywalker
Kylo Men
nite0wl29
MindAndMagic
Lily Snape
RosiePancake
BenRey
Maria26
FrolickingFizzgig
LesCousinsDangereux
Geralt_Riv
Darth_marshmallow
Cowgirlsamurai
Casper
benorganasolo
SkyStar
panki
jakkusun
spacebaby45678
PalmettoBlue
Atenais
CienaRee
Irina de France
Reylo Lemon
ISeeAnIsland
snufkin
tukicarreno
Darth Rowan
SheLitAFire
liveinsummee
Rei of Sunshine
IoJovi
rey09
shii405
Night Huntress
EchoBase
reylo1992
nemapasara
bashfulblueeyes3
soulluos
Kylo Rey
Saracene
DarthRen
Kessel
SoloSideCousin
MrsWindu
vaderito
ZioRen
LadyHa
MyOnlyHope
Birdwoman
Darth_Awakened
70 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 12 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:41 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:New people!!! John, Laura, Gwen, Mark!
@SheLitAFire

I still can't see anything.

EDIT: It works!

I love Gwen queen

Last edited by Darth_Awakened on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 12 Empty Re: TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed)

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:42 pm

ZioRen wrote:Mark and John fighting over whether Mark's dog or John's cat is better. Laughing
@ZioRen

lol! lol! lol!

John's cat is stunning. So big and fluffy. H-beating
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:44 pm

This 2nd group is unexpectedly more hyper hahaha I'm laughing along with them so much
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:46 pm

Domhnall's blunder when he misread lighting for single is the most priceless thing. lol!

LOL, John trolling with "Who is your father" (his question for Finn). lol!

Rian is such a natural entertainer. Love him. flower
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:48 pm

vaderito wrote:Domhnall's blunder when he misread lighting for single is the most priceless thing. lol!

@vaderito

was it a blunder? I thought it was intentional lol
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:49 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
vaderito wrote:Domhnall's blunder when he misread lighting for single is the most priceless thing. lol!

@vaderito

was it a blunder? I thought it was intentional lol
@SheLitAFire

well, "acted" blunder. Super funny.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by panki Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:50 pm

Darth_Awakened wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:New people!!! John, Laura, Gwen, Mark!
@SheLitAFire

I still can't see anything.

EDIT: It works!

I love Gwen queen
@Darth_Awakened

Me too!!!!!!!!   flower

Last edited by panki on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:50 pm

John would want Unkar Plutt as a pet what on earth? Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:53 pm

Lol, can I have a crush on all of them?
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:53 pm

ZioRen wrote:John would want Unkar Plutt as a pet what on earth? Laughing
@ZioRen

Apparently to negotiate the contracts on his behalf. Not a bad a idea.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:54 pm

SkyStar wrote:Lol, can I have a crush on all of them?
@SkyStar

yes, you can and you should lol
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:12 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
SkyStar wrote:Lol, can I have a crush on all of them?
@SkyStar

yes, you can and you should lol
@SheLitAFire

Like a lot of people here, I typically gravitate towards Adam.  This training BTS video though?  OMG!!!!!!  I can't pick a favorite.  Shocked

I'd say it's actually between Gwendolyn and Daisy in this case....   sunny
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:59 pm

Sleemo shared a video of Daisy and John signing merch. I started laughing when I heard her ask John if they asked about the Royals when he was on GMA.
Daisy was so over those questions. LOL! It is probably up there with who is Rey's dad.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 01 Dec 2017, 3:02 pm

Birdwoman wrote:Sleemo shared a video of Daisy and John signing merch. I started laughing when I heard her ask John if they asked about the Royals when he was on GMA.
Daisy was so over those questions. LOL! It is probably up there with who is Rey's dad.
@Birdwoman

LOL. Yeah let's just say us Brits do not share the same fascination the Americans seem to have with our Royals.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 01 Dec 2017, 5:54 pm

Shame that Adam wasn't there. At least he'll be on Jimmy Kimmel. It looks we'll see only this as any interaction between Adam and Daisy. Crying or Very sad Still cool to see the rest of the cast having fun.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:03 pm

Backstage at Jimmy Kimmel! Adam looks like he wants to die. Laughing

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 12 Tumblr_p0b90fWgII1w6j24yo1_1280

From Sleemo
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:04 pm

Oh, they are so cute together. My fave people from TLJ. ♥️

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 12 Dqaw0n10

Source: @JimmyKimmelLive

ZioRen wrote:Backstage at Jimmy Kimmel! Adam looks like he wants to die. Laughing

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 12 Tumblr_p0b90fWgII1w6j24yo1_1280

From Sleemo
@ZioRen

Oh, we post together. XD
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:06 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:Daisy will be no longer available for the Japanese premiere. For more info, go to sleemo.tumblr.com
tukicarreno wrote: It´s a shame but very fishy IMO. I have a feeling that KK still doesn´t want them to do interviews together because it might be too spoilery so she let Daisy off the hook at last minute . Daisy already did the Mexico premiere and Adam had to go to this one given that he is very popular in Japan.

@Maria Antonietta
@tukicarreno

What?! I am astonished. So astonished, that I would say it looks fishy. But not because KK does not want them interacting. The marketing so far has been very clear and they try to promote them together as much they can (eg the interview where Adam interviews Daisy, rather than separate interviews). And she was scheduled and advertised to attend the Japan premiere with Adam (so obviously KK wanted them together there). And the Rey and Kylo relationship interaction is the selling point for Japan specifically and what fans there are most interested in. Not having them both for the premiere event is a major blow for the Japan marketing plans (if only 2 people could attend, it would Adam and Daisy, even above Rian). I hope this does not affect the Japan box office much (but I am afraid it will, but hopefully not too significantly).

I would be tempted to think this is a fallout for Rey’s comments about not reprising the role of Rey past Ep 9. (Because … Chaos walking reshoots?! Come on! The TLJ premiere in Japan takes precedence; more important by a large factor). But in that case KK would be cutting off her nose to spite her face, so that makes no sense either. As I understand it Daisy would have some contractual obligations regarding promoting TLJ, and her presence in the Japan premiere would be the 2nd most important activity (maybe tied with the London premiere), after her presence at the LA premiere. And I am no expert, but as for Chaos Walking there cannot have been any contractual clause where in case unscheduled reshoots are needed the cast was obliged to drop what they are doing and come for the reshoots, no matter what dates are chosen.

From what I have heard from other movies that have such additional unplanned reshoots, they usually have a difficult time doing them as they have to work around the actors’ other obligations. And in some cases 2 actors are needed to reshoot a scene together, but not both can make it on the same day, so the scene may be shot in weird way (ie with stand–ins, on two different days).

As for the Japan event, which is on the 6th, Daisy would have to say, fly in the day before and leave the day after. You are telling me Chaos Walking had to do the reshoots that needed Daisy on the 5th, 6th and 7th of December specifically? She need not have attended the facebook Q&A today (much less important). Or she can miss some other TV show appearances.  She has to attend to the Japan premiere though. And an important premiere of what is (going to be) the biggest grossing movie of the year (and close to the top 3 ever), in which the actress in question has the leading role (not a supporting character), certainly takes priority over the re-shoots. I believe contractually, Daisy would be obliged to attend the Japan premiere (unless of course she was suddenly ill or something of that nature); and contractually she would have no obligation to be available for additional reshoots on any not predefined dates. The wording would be something like: if additional reshoots are needed the actors are expected to attend them if available, and also try to make an effort to be available when requested, and that the production company from their side would try to conduct the reshoots on dates that are convenient for the actors involved. Actors (and others doing project-based work) need to be able to plan and book their time. Hence why unplanned re-shoots are troublesome: because the actors involved are likely busy elsewhere. There is no way there was a clause: In case of unplanned/last minute reshoots you are expected to drop whatever else you may be doing and attend them on any dates we specify. And even if that was the case (which I believe cannot be), one phone call from Disney to Lionsgate would have this sorted. Actually the phone call would not be needed; Daisy just needed to mention that she can’t make it on those dates because of the TLJ Japan premiere. And they would work around it. (Because they would not want to upset Disney/LFL either).

So I do not know what to think. Whatever is behind it cannot be good. Especially not for the Japan market, and I would love the movie to do well there. (Seeing they are big Reylo fans Smile ) As for seeing Adam and Daisy together, I do not really mind. The actors are not the characters they are portraying. I would like to see them interacting together, but if not, no big deal. I would much rather see Kylo and Rey interacting in the movie.
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:11 pm

The rest of the cast. At least they separated them up in the correct way. Cool

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 12 Tumblr_p0b9to2Mzo1w6j24yo1_1280
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:15 pm

[quote="MyOnlyHope"]The rest of the cast. At least they separated them up in the correct way. Cool

@MyOnlyHope

Yep! Smile They main cast & the creator. And .. the rest.

LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:17 pm

ZioRen wrote:Backstage at Jimmy Kimmel! Adam looks like he wants to die.  Laughing

From Sleemo
@ZioRen eeeek! but whats up with his hairr?..daisy looks hawt!!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:22 pm

@LesCousinsDangereux They're all so great <3 John and Kelly are definitely still part of the main cast. Aside from Serkis, they kind of just divided into Force Plot/Resistance plot.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:22 pm

LesCousinsDangereux wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:The rest of the cast. At least they separated them up in the correct way. Cool

@MyOnlyHope

Yep! Smile They main cast & the creator. And .. the rest.

@LesCousinsDangereux

I was thinking more Force plot and Resistance plot. XD

On another note, I've never been able to stomach Jimmy Kimmel but I am watching the hell out of his show tonight hoping for some Reyloliciousness.

TLJ Press Tour (No Premiere/Screening Spoilers Allowed) - Page 12 Yesjacknicholson
Darth Rowan
Darth Rowan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:31 pm

@LesCousinsDangereux

You're making way too big of a deal out of this. It simply happens, dissapointing but movie will sell itself. Japan fans will not skip because Daisy is not there. They care for the movie and marketing campaign hyped it up already.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LesCousinsDangereux Fri 01 Dec 2017, 8:48 pm

DarthRen wrote:@LesCousinsDangereux

You're making way too big of a deal out of this. It simply happens, dissapointing but movie will sell itself. Japan fans will not skip because Daisy is not there. They care for the movie and marketing campaign hyped it up already.
@DarthRen

I sincerely hope I am making too big a deal, and it turns out it is not so important really. But Daisy was supposed & planned to be there. Some Japan fans will be disappointed, but hopefully it won't affect how the movie does. What I am curious (and worried) is the real reason why. Could be the re-shoots. Just do not think it so likely. And if the re-shoots is the excuse and the reason is someting else, well.. that is my worry. But could be nothing after all, let's hope so.
LesCousinsDangereux
LesCousinsDangereux
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next