Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

+61
Helix
Birdwoman
DeeBee
rsalex
Marlow
unicorn
ReyloSpanishFan
soulluos
Blackcanary
Macha Ren
Darth Dingbat
MindAndMagic
Irina de France
panki
BigDeal2187
Armadeus
Yuugi
Gemlake
CienaRee
Darth_marshmallow
motherofpearl1
Meomeo
Kylo Men
MeadowofAshes
snowqueen6
Kessel
AnneNeville
PalmettoBlue
bashfulblueeyes3
vinventure12
californiagirl
Acritiqua
Piper Maru
AcrosstheStars
nite0wl29
whisperingwillow
Moonjump05
Kylo Rey
BenRey
snufkin
MyOnlyHope
reylodownlo
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
grimbergen
kassadin
Darth Rowan
RosiePancake
Nimbus002
DarthRen
rawpowah
Darth_Awakened
benorganasolo
Maria26
special_cases
Ynqve
Saracene
teltaru
Night Huntress
ZioRen
vaderito
65 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:48 pm

benorganasolo wrote:@Piper Maru First one Kylo's using Anakin's saber. Second one he's using his own lightsaber. Also, this guys ticket says 7pm but it's not 7pm yet lol.
@benorganasolo

No, he pick up his own, but kills Snoke with Anakins saber by the Force.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Nimbus002 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:50 pm

I don’t think you can just go to whatever show you want. And he would have a Receipt if he did want to swap times. He may be using the same leaks we have seen to draw this up so he sounds credible. He may be right but it’s not because he saw it, and in that case the details may be off.
Nimbus002
Nimbus002
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:51 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:He says he wound up going to an earlier show in the end. It's not impossible.

Frankly I think this is lining up very well with Indominus. I believe both of them did indeed see the movie. It's also lining up with all the social media reactions and with what Reyloismine had to say IMO.
@MyOnlyHope

Have they said anything about pertaining to Reylo (any, all aspects)
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:52 pm

So Kylo Rey doesn't fight on Ach-To, always thought they will.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:52 pm

Nimbus002 wrote:I don’t think you can just go to whatever show you want. And he would have a Receipt if he did want to swap times. He may be using the same leaks we have seen to draw this up so he sounds credible. He may be right but it’s not because he saw it, and in that case the details may be off.
@Nimbus002

This email is all around internet. He just doesn't want to show his invitation.

I am not defending him. I believe it on my own risk, I guess. Smile
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rsalex Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:56 pm

benorganasolo wrote:Okay so now he claims he went to an earlier showing
@benorganasolo

He is legit guys. https://2img.net/h/oi63.tinypic.com/28jhekn.jpg

rsalex
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:56 pm

Even if all of this is FAF, it's too great to go to waste.

I'm going to write a 100k angtsy fic inspired by these leaks.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:57 pm

SheLitAFire wrote:
MyOnlyHope wrote:He says he wound up going to an earlier show in the end. It's not impossible.

Frankly I think this is lining up very well with Indominus. I believe both of them did indeed see the movie. It's also lining up with all the social media reactions and with what Reyloismine had to say IMO.
@MyOnlyHope

@SheLitAFire
Him and IndominusRekt are lining up pretty well, so I think we can go with both interpretations. He hasn't really answered any Reylo questions, but he did say that Kylo says something to Rey like "You're nobody. You don't belong in this story. But you're important to me." He also said Kylo sees Rey's past in a vision and he's the one who talks to her about it. I guess she gets glimpses in the mirror cave, but he gives her the full story and comforts her about it.

He said there are hints of redemption, and that's really all I need to know. I think we're in an incredible position moving forward with one whole movie left.

@Piper Maru Same! I live for this angst.

Last edited by MyOnlyHope on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:57 pm

He's turning out to be more legit now since he posted his ticket for 10am
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:00 pm

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Img_0136
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Img_0133
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Img_0134
Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Img_0135
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:01 pm

DarthRen wrote:So Kylo Rey doesn't fight on Ach-To, always thought they will.
@DarthRen

Darth Ren, so that I don't have to go through 20 pages, is it the direction that we were discussing last night? It sounds like it.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:02 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Img_0136
@Kylo Rey

This is so exiciting! cheers
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimbus002 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:03 pm

The Hmm, I’m not mad if he is telling the truth. Though idk about Luke being antagonistic to him in the end. But This is literally the ending of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where Willow and Buffy give everyone who has the potential to be a slayer the power. And then an abused girl stands up and confronts her abuser with it. So Luke gives everyone in the galaxy that same chance?
Nimbus002
Nimbus002
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Macha Ren Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:05 pm

benorganasolo wrote:He's turning out to be more legit now since he posted his ticket for 10am
@benorganasolo

https://2img.net/h/oi63.tinypic.com/28jhekn.jpg
Macha Ren
Macha Ren
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:06 pm

Nimbus002 wrote:Jesus, what happens between them that they fall so in love bounce
@Nimbus002

The heart wants what it wants.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:07 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:
SheLitAFire wrote:

@MyOnlyHope

@SheLitAFire
Him and IndominusRekt are lining up pretty well, so I think we can go with both interpretations. He hasn't really answered any Reylo questions, but he did say that Kylo says something to Rey like "You're nobody. You don't belong in this story. But you're important to me." He also said Kylo sees Rey's past in a vision and he's the one who talks to her about it. I guess she gets glimpses in the mirror cave, but he gives her the full story and comforts her about it.

He said there are hints of redemption, and that's really all I need to know. I think we're in an incredible position moving forward with one whole movie left.

@Piper Maru Same! I live for this angst.
@MyOnlyHope

Good!! My headcanon was always that he'd be the one to tell her about her past (some or all of it, however he knew). This pleases me (if it's true)
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:08 pm

That fight scene must have been amazing

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Img_0137
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rsalex Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:10 pm

special_cases wrote:
@Kylo Rey

@special_cases

There's more here: https://sleemo.tumblr.com/
Adam stole the show. I'm so happy for him, he's a tremendous actor..

rsalex
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:10 pm

Piper Maru wrote:Even if all of this is FAF, it's too great to go to waste.

I'm going to write a 100k angtsy fic inspired by these leaks.
@Piper Maru

Yaaassss.

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Images10
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:13 pm

I'm still not over "But you're important to me." You just KNOW that's going to be the line Reylos freak out about for the next two years. Alongside our about 50,000 gifs of that shirtless scene.  Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:14 pm

rsalex wrote:
special_cases wrote:
@Kylo Rey

@special_cases

There's more here: https://sleemo.tumblr.com/
Adam stole the show. I'm so happy for him, he's a tremendous actor..
@rsalex

Yeah I already posted them above.

HOLY s***. This movie is gonna be WILD

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 30 Img_0138
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:15 pm

So what is it that people are considering the big twist? I can't imagine it's Renperor, unless they spend the whole movie really making you sure Kylo will go with Rey. But the fact that there's still some doubt before Kylo kills Snoke makes that unlikely.

I guess it would have to be Luke's death? But is that really the biggest twist since 'I am your father?" I feel like a good deal of people expected it a little, even if they hated the idea.

Last edited by ZioRen on Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:16 pm

@MyOnlyHope
That's the thing. Do we really think ALL of these people who are now vouching for this storyline are in cahoots and posting on different media platforms for the hell of it? Yeah, some have been spun with biases and others were based on second or third-hand information, but it's all piling up and becoming impossible to deny (at least for me).

It's SW. Everything's going to be full of hope in the end. We're just not at the end yet, and even the conclusion of this one is tragic in a hopeful way because it's flipping SW. Kylo picking up the dice, something that Luke held earlier in the movie and that connects him to his family and finally looking up to see Rey shut the door on him and his decision is dramatic with a touch sorrow. It's not nihilistic, it's bittersweet but touching.

"Reylo" is canon as hell. They are the centre of the Sequel Trilogy. It's not a conflict of blood, but rather one of a deeply intimate connection between a young man and a young woman. THAT is their conflict. The link they share that pulls at them, that influences Kylo's realization that his father was right and Snoke was using him. There is a victory here for Kylo and for Rey, even if the conflict is not completely resolved.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:19 pm

@ZioRen This is really just a much more complex story than any of us anticipated, and Kylo and Rey are much more complex characters. I love it this way. It's unpredictable yet so emotional and impassioned. Tempestuous is right, Anthony Brezniken!

I always struggled internally with all the theorizing about Rey and Kylo finding the balance in this movie. It never made any sense considering we have a whole other movie left. This is Star Wars. Everything is going to be hopeful in the end. We just aren't at the end yet.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:20 pm

MyOnlyHope wrote:@ZioRen This is really just a much more complex story than any of us anticipated, and Kylo and Rey are much more complex characters. I love it this way. It's unpredictable yet so emotional and impassioned. Tempestuous is right, Anthony Brezniken!

I always struggled internally with all the theorizing about Rey and Kylo finding the balance in this movie. It never made any sense considering we have a whole other movie left. This is Star Wars. Everything is going to be hopeful in the end. We just aren't at the end yet.
@MyOnlyHope

It doesn't sound as if Kylo's feelings for Rey fade in the least in the aftermath of this, so I agree!

I wonder if we might get a timeskip between TLJ and IX? I hope not.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next