Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snoke in Episode IX

+18
Ramblingrose
SkyStar
ZioRen
lauvamp
snufkin
giaciak2
AhsokaTano
Teo oswald
Starliteprism
FrolickingFizzgig
bashfulblueeyes3
Gemlake
TheBastardofMandalore
Darth_Awakened
DeeBee
reylo1992
ISeeAnIsland
BB-Rey
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Snoke in Episode IX - Page 2 Empty Re: Snoke in Episode IX

Post by BB-Rey Wed 10 Jan 2018, 6:00 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig

Lol. I'm going to have to check the "Maul" for this! Very Happy

@DeeBee

Lol. That's okay! Very Happy Any mention of Qui-Gon is perfect as he was one of the most underrated characters from The Phantom Menace and Star Wars in general. As well as you can't go wrong with Liam Neeson. Smile

I'm not able to watch the video now sadly in full but, a few things.

Qui-Gon asked Ob-Wan on Mortis did he train Anakin. Here's video of it. I highly recommend watching this arc from Clone Wars in general. It's very compelling as it hints at even The Dark Side beyond the Sith, a la Snoke.

Here's also video from the Yoda arc during The Lost Missions where Qui-Gon speaks of how his training was left incomplete. This is why he didn't disappear as both Yoda and Obi-Wan did. Anakin, is a rare case. The biggest thing I know is that George says in the commentary of Return of the Jedi that Anakin was able to do things because he had the help of these two. I also can't pinpoint a direct answer as rather or not he disappeared or not after the funeral pyre.

As with Force ghosts!

This line of dialogue was said to Obi-Wan after Obi-Wan agreed to take Luke to Tatooine.

As with the Netherworld and Sith.

That's the area I don't know as many details. I know George opposed Force Ghosts. He was against both Revan and Plagueis appearing in the Mortis Arc for this very reason. As to what the Sith/Dark Side in general have that is equivalent is very murky in Canon. George said they were too selfish and not much else but, I remember in the now Legends Darth Plagueis book there is reference to Chaos, which was the equipment of Hell in the Netherworld. I don't know enough but about it but, here's the Wookieepedia entry.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos

It would be very interesting to explore this dynamic and see what exactly becomes of the Sith and Dark Side as well.
BB-Rey
BB-Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 10 Jan 2018, 6:30 pm

DeeBee wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:
DeeBee wrote:@Starliteprism @bashfulblueeyes3 @BB-Rey

Not about Snoke's ring.. lol... but I see talk of Qui-Gon Jinn here so thought I'd mention... I may have overlooked this but I can't see it's been shared on these boards.. The new Kenobi longer trailer has been released..
So at this point, we know Qui-Gon is in Kenobi.

- looks like Qui-Gon visits Obi-Wan and they are having a conversation..
Qui-Gon is asking if Obi-wan did what Qui-Gon asked and trained Anakin... So quite likely we will see Qui-Gon Jinn force Ghost in Kenobi.
The movie looks very intense and introspective!

In terms of force ghosts.. Yoda's voice over is interesting.. I know he says something like this in ROTS but I haven't checked if this is the exact dialogue (anyone?)
Yoda's voice over in the trailer says to Obi-Wan: " In your solitude on Tattoine, training I have for you. An old friend has learned a path to immortality.
One who has returned from the netherworld of the force. Your old master."
So there is a netherworld of the force that Qui-Gon returned from.. and Yoda thinks being a FG means you are immortal.

I wonder.. do dark siders or Sith go to the netherworld of the force too? If so, could they find a way back also?
I suspect given the tone of the trailer there will be much in Kenobi about both the dark and light sides of the force!

[mods if you want to copy this over to a Kenobi thread feel free to]

@FrolickingFizzgig  - half off Snoke is genius! Thanks so much for sharing that!!
@DeeBee

Think this is footage from a 2016 movie with Mcgregor, not Kenobi unfortunately. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDfySDiGeh8
@Starliteprism

Oh boo really?! i thought we were finally seeing some footage!
Thanks for setting me straight Starliteprism. The wait continues! Smile

edited to add-so this must be the actual dialogue from ROTS then that Yoda says.. that answers that question I had at least so not a complete loss! Smile
@DeeBee

Man, I'm wishing for some scraps as well, but hopefully the Solo trailer drops any day now.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey Wed 10 Jan 2018, 6:40 pm

@Starliteprism

I keep getting mentions that you tag me in posts but I don't see them! So, I'm sorry if you've replied to me directly. I just can't see them. Hopefully footage will drop soon for Han Solo Indeed!!
BB-Rey
BB-Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 30 Jan 2018, 9:18 pm

Okay, random headcanon, but what if Snoke is a part of the same race of powerful force wielders known as “The Ones” from the Mortis arc of CW? Maybe even a relation of the Father. Perhaps a brother. They are very similar looking...

Snoke in Episode IX - Page 2 592d1310
Snoke in Episode IX - Page 2 6bbada10

What if Snoke’s story was derived from the Legends story of Abeloth (The Mother) who was imprisoned for eternity. She was known as the bringer of Chaos.

Of course, Snoke may not be related to “The Ones” but someone who sought to obtain their power. The Father did say in the episode Overlords that there were “others”, and not just the Sith, who sought their power. Perhaps Snoke is one of those others. Maybe the dark Dwartii sage punished for his attempts to gain power greater than himself?

It would kind of make sense to have Snoke relate or have some sort of connection to CW and/or Rebels. After all, “All the paths are coming together”. Quite literally! Wink
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:30 am

but if you notice we do not have never seen Force ghost of the dark side, this is because it is a technical Jedi
In the return of the Jedi, Anakin redeems himself and appears together with Yoda and Obi wan but because he has returned to the light

For me Snoke is dead. When I saw the scene at the cinema I was not ready, I knew there was a plot twist but I did not think in that way Smile my friends were also convinced that Snoke was alive but for me it is not because The last Jedi makes us understand that the real villain has always been Kylo Ren. Snoke served as a cover. This is my opinion. Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 31 Jan 2018, 3:24 am

Ok am not saying snoke is alive but remember how we all
Thought Darth maul was dead as he was cut in half in phantom menace and then came back in clone wars with spider legs? Just saying anything is possible in Star Wars . Also in clone wars yoda encounters the demon spirit of Darth bane ( voiced by Mark Hamill )so dark side spirits are canon too since clone wars is canon.
Can anyone find that link to a “ leaker” on Reddit just before Christmas who said they would give us an early Christmas present and said “ hamlet “ was the key to episode 9. I think the link
Was on here . Yeah it’s probably fake but interesting. Even if we don’t see spirits etc I think we will see get some flashbacks with snoke.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 31 Jan 2018, 5:55 am

Mmmmmm interesting dialogue. !!!!! Claps Claps
Hope I'm wrong. Indeed convince me that I am wrong. But I continue to associate the possibility of bringing someone back from life to Anakin. If I think to Anakin and Padme, I think to Kylo and Rey. And if this story is like the beauty and the beast. Kylo or Rey will die and the other will bring him/her to life with black diamond (and ancient jedi rites written in REY books) .
This idea is also valid that Snoke or an obscure evil force come back to life.
I can say a thing?. I hope not ... I don't like the idea that Rey or Kylo dies even for a second. I would like to see a romantic story of passion and heroism. Passion and heroism and justice can be the true redemption of Kylo.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 Wed 31 Jan 2018, 9:14 am

Snoke is very interesting, because he is not a Sith, but a dark side user. According to the novel, he says he has been around a long time and watched the empire with Palpatine rise and fall. It makes me wonder if it might be possible that we might see Snoke in some ghost form, trying to come back, because he is so powerful. This movie is going to be the last so it makes me wonder, what kind of Jedi battle there is to fight left? I don't think that is it will be between Rey and Kylo, but the two of them fighting against something else. As to what, I don't know.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:48 pm

He's dead and they're holding any back story in reserve for future content they can mine after the ST is over for games or novels. We definitely speculated here on potential stories for him. As far as the story is concerned from TLJ,  he's just a very rich and very cruel/sadistic a**hole whose motivation was simply to control and manipulate everybody around him. Both individuals and the entire galaxy for to gratify his ego. And he's powerful both in his DS abilities and manipulating the emotional insecurities/weaknesses of those around him. He's definitely more powerful than Rey or Ben given the Force Lightening moment. And Ben is only able to take him down because his outwits him by playing along with his willing tool role in the moment when Snoke gets a little too carried away with monologuing to Rey. Which BTW - Snoke's behavior towards Rey truly was baroque in its luridness and cruelty, which is a sign right there just how horrible and awful an individual he was. She may have been naive and rash in coming over to the Supremacy for date night in the hopes of swaying Ben back to the Light, but she's fundamentally a decent person who's had a pretty sh*tty life so far (part of why Ben bonded to her). So everything Snoke does to her in that moment and how much you know he's enjoying it, that's a sign right there of how f**ked he is and the situation with Ben (we'll get at best the insinuations of grooming/abuse the same way it was in Brothers Bloom) was horrible.

At least until they use his past for future content, I figure he came into contact with the OT3 via Han's smuggling and Luke's relic/lore hunting. Enough to recognize that the brother/sister's lineage meant the next generation of the family would be powerful Force users and he wanted to get his claws on that.

As a side note, I figure for now that part of what happened between him and Ben is like the PT when Anakin makes his choice and betrays Mace Windu as a combination of frustrated ambition (the whole helmet smashing in the elevator after being berated) and seeing it as the only way he can protect the woman he loves. Especially when in each trilogies, there's an order given to each character that they subvert. In the PT, he's meant to guard/protect her and ultimately she's killed. In the PT, he's ordered to kill her and instead she survives.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp Wed 31 Jan 2018, 5:29 pm

http://www.slashfilm.com/snoke-episode-9/

"Look, it’s Star Wars, so you never know how life, or whether life can be come back to or not. Whether you can be resuscitated or brought back. I was shocked. Dramatically, it felt absolutely right for that moment in the film, so I didn’t question it. I just think it’s a very, very important scene, so I didn’t question it. But I do, I know it’s left fans feeling like, that they were really searching for something there. And what I’m saying is, who knows?"

scratch
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 03 Feb 2018, 8:06 pm

Okay, I'm going to share some random Snoke thoughts.. and risk sounding like a crazy star wars fan or something haaaa..
I've given myself permission to have fun and just explore with this whole Snoke in IX idea.

I've recently purchased the Path of the Jedi and the Book of Sith - I've not finished reading them yet though. They are not canon, but are fun for exploring what's possible..
There are a number of different force abilities - light or dark which could be used to bring back Snoke in IX in some way shape or form. If they want to go this way. I think it is possible Snoke could have known the force abilities of both the light and the dark sides, the Sith and the Jedi.. Anyone else got these books and thought of this?

If Snoke knows the light side, he could be FG (though I'd find this a bit dull personally)...
Or, more interesting to me - the book of the Sith talks about the ability to transfer your consciousness from your body to a new body (page 137) - transferring yourself into a new body is most effective with a clone of the same body, it's the best fit, .. however - interestingly - it is also possible to do this with a non cloned body. Though it is harder and not as effective a fit..

I thought this was super interesting.. What if Snoke's consciousness has not died and is in hibernation somewhere [I think there is at least one advanced force technique that could explain it- like the light side skill: 'the art of the small' which is based on telekenesis, Snoke is powerful in telepathy isn't he?] - and he then transfers his consciousness into either:
1) a secret clone somewhere of himself - his handsome young self. Can you imagine?!
0r 2) someone else? [Please not kylo or rey lol] but what if Snoke transferred his consciousness into Hux? that could be fun.. rofl.

I'm more than ready for Snoke to just be dead- plain dead. lol. but given he is so mysterious, so powerful and he died so easily I can't discount his return to the story in some way... and I don't see Kylo being the big bad of IX so I'm having fun with ideas for filling that void.

I think the audience could, with little explanation accept Snoke had a way to do this... without needing to go into lots of exposition -because he was set up to be very powerful in TLJ - this is why it was a big shock when he got sliced and diced so quickly! Smile I hope LF goes for it and doesn't let fanboys mad at Luke's projection stunt put them off - the force is magical and doesn't need to always be explained.. have fun with it and tell the story I say. The movies define canon, and they can add to canon however they see fit.

I think if they did bring Snoke back, they would bring him back in a different form - it would not be a case of Snoke returning to exactly how he was at the start of VIII. Or it's a bit like hitting a reset button with Kylo/Ben and his progress. Noooo!
If Snoke returned I think they' d need to make him less powerful or have his powers more limited or altered (due to transferring into a different body that could work).
I think it would not work to have Snoke back in Kylo/Ben's head again...but.. Snoke could be around and still a threat that must be dealt with.

I've always had in the back of my mind the idea that the force needs to be balanced in order to truly defeat Snoke. And, Snoke needs to be truly defeated in order to bring balance to the force.. [anyone else?]

It really ups the stakes of truly defeating Snoke if he can continue to exist in hibernation somewhere and re-emerge when he is good and ready. the galaxy would need to deal with him once and for all for peace in the galaxy!

One final thought - I think even if we find out Andy Serkis is in IX, we can't know for sure Snoke is back - because he could be performing the character in a flashback.. so I've accepted I'm not going to know anything till I see IX! [It's like how we were all so sure Kylo went to Ach-too because AD was there for filming.. and it was the flippin force bond stuff! gah!!! I got totally sucked into that one haaa!]

soo umm is this comment up for the most crackpot theory award? Wink haaaaa
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sat 03 Feb 2018, 8:52 pm

DeeBee wrote:Okay, I'm going to share some random Snoke thoughts.. and risk sounding like a crazy star wars fan or something haaaa..
I've given myself permission to have fun and just explore with this whole Snoke in IX idea.

I've recently purchased the Path of the Jedi and the Book of Sith - I've not finished reading them yet though. They are not canon, but are fun for exploring what's possible..
There are a number of different force abilities - light or dark which could be used to bring back Snoke in IX in some way shape or form. If they want to go this way. I think it is possible Snoke could have known the force abilities of both the light and the dark sides, the Sith and the Jedi.. Anyone else got these books and thought of this?

If Snoke knows the light side, he could be FG (though I'd find this a bit dull personally)...
Or, more interesting to me - the book of the Sith talks about the ability to transfer your consciousness from your body to a new body (page 137) - transferring yourself into a new body is most effective with a clone of the same body, it's the best fit, .. however - interestingly - it is also possible to do this with a non cloned body. Though it is harder and not as effective a fit..

I thought this was super interesting.. What if Snoke's consciousness has not died and is in hibernation somewhere [I think there is at least one advanced force technique that could explain it- like the light side skill: 'the art of the small' which is based on telekenesis, Snoke is powerful in telepathy isn't he?] - and he then transfers his consciousness into either:
1) a secret clone somewhere of himself - his handsome young self. Can you imagine?!
0r 2) someone else? [Please not kylo or rey lol] but what if Snoke transferred his consciousness into Hux? that could be fun.. rofl.

I'm more than ready for Snoke to just be dead- plain dead. lol. but given he is so mysterious, so powerful and he died so easily I can't discount his return to the story in some way... and I don't see Kylo being the big bad of IX so I'm having fun with ideas for filling that void.

I think the audience could, with little explanation accept Snoke had a way to do this... without needing to go into lots of exposition -because he was set up to be very powerful in TLJ - this is why it was a big shock when he got sliced and diced so quickly! Smile I hope LF goes for it and doesn't let fanboys mad at Luke's projection stunt put them off - the force is magical and doesn't need to always be explained.. have fun with it and tell the story I say. The movies define canon, and they can add to canon however they see fit.

I think if they did bring Snoke back, they would bring him back in a different form - it would not be a case of Snoke returning to exactly how he was at the start of VIII. Or it's a bit like hitting a reset button with Kylo/Ben and his progress. Noooo!
If Snoke returned I think they' d need to make him less powerful or have his powers more limited or altered (due to transferring into a different body that could work).
I think it would not work to have Snoke back in Kylo/Ben's head again...but.. Snoke could be around and still a threat that must be dealt with.

I've always had in the back of my mind the idea that the force needs to be balanced in order to truly defeat Snoke. And, Snoke needs to be truly defeated in order to bring balance to the force.. [anyone else?]

It really ups the stakes of truly defeating Snoke if he can continue to exist in hibernation somewhere and re-emerge when he is good and ready. the galaxy would need to deal with him once and for all for peace in the galaxy!

One final thought - I think even if we find out Andy Serkis is in IX, we can't know for sure Snoke is back - because he could be performing the character in a flashback.. so I've accepted I'm not going to know anything till I see IX! [It's like how we were all so sure Kylo went to Ach-too because AD was there for filming.. and it was the flippin force bond stuff! gah!!! I got totally sucked into that one haaa!]

@DeeBee

LOL, no! You’re in good company here. Wink Razz
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 03 Feb 2018, 8:55 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore - rofl! thanks! Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Tue 06 Feb 2018, 12:26 am

When I saw this I laughed and laughed! I hope it's okay if I share this.. if not mods feel free to delete the images. sorry I don't get the netiquette of it all.

Snoke in Episode IX - Page 2 Tumblr_p39cosJ7rz1ro1e7ko1_1280

Snoke in Episode IX - Page 2 Tumblr_p39cosJ7rz1ro1e7ko2_1280

source: http://big-snoke.tumblr.com/post/170219246245

I'm anxiously awaiting the next update.
My guess?
It will be: Still Dead!

rofl!!!! cheers
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Tue 06 Feb 2018, 7:00 am

DeeBee wrote:Okay, I'm going to share some random Snoke thoughts.. and risk sounding like a crazy star wars fan or something haaaa..

@DeeBee

It would be interesting if Snoke's different form was a woman...pretending to be Rey's long lost and apparently not dead mother, luring her in and it would be Kylo to "snuff it out".
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sun 18 Feb 2018, 8:42 am

Andy Serkais made a possible "slip-up" about a Snoke spin-off...

Finding video linkage now as came up on facebook feed via Total Film but doesn't have off site link to the video snippet.

Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Sun 18 Feb 2018, 1:59 pm

The only Snoke spin-off I'd ever be interested in is one that has Ben/Kylo in it.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sun 18 Feb 2018, 7:50 pm

Starliteprism wrote:Andy Serkais made a possible "slip-up" about a Snoke spin-off...

Finding video linkage now as came up on facebook feed via Total Film but doesn't have off site link to the video snippet.

@Starliteprism

ROFL! I think this is Andy being very dry in his humour - there is no snoke spin off.. just a really good joke! IMHO of course Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Mon 19 Feb 2018, 3:37 pm

DeeBee wrote:
Starliteprism wrote:Andy Serkais made a possible "slip-up" about a Snoke spin-off...

@Starliteprism

ROFL! I think this is Andy being very dry in his humour - there is no snoke spin off.. just a really good joke! IMHO of course Smile
@DeeBee

Sahara dry it is then. :-p
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Mon 19 Feb 2018, 4:11 pm

DeeBee wrote:

@Starliteprism

@DeeBee

That is good, I am really not keen on seeing his life adventures xD
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 19 Feb 2018, 8:11 pm

SkyStar wrote:
DeeBee wrote:

@Starliteprism

@DeeBee

@SkyStar

I don’t know. It might be interesting if the story is done right. Maybe not centered on him specifically but includes him as a major character. Kind of like how the prequels handled Palpatine/The Emperor. It would be cool to see something done in the Old Republic era or older. I for one would be interested in a television series/stand alone film that delved more into the mythology behind the force that doesn’t revolve around the Jedi/Sith. The Clone Wars and Rebels have really only scratched the surface. I want more...
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Wed 21 Feb 2018, 8:30 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
SkyStar wrote:
DeeBee wrote:

@Starliteprism

@DeeBee

@SkyStar

I don’t know. It might be interesting if the story is done right. Maybe not centered on him specifically but includes him as a major character. Kind of like how the prequels handled Palpatine/The Emperor. It would be cool to see something done in the Old Republic era or older. I for one would be interested in a television series/stand alone film that delved more into the mythology behind the force that doesn’t revolve around the Jedi/Sith. The Clone Wars and Rebels have really only scratched the surface. I want more...
@TheBastardofMandalore

Your signature picture makes me wanna cry. That scene really got me. Crying or Very sad
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 21 Feb 2018, 12:22 pm

@Starliteprism

Your signature picture makes me wanna cry. That scene really got me.”

Me too! I cried during that scene. For me it was the most emotionally impactful moment of the series. It really hit home the deep bond between Chopper and Hera.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramblingrose Fri 02 Mar 2018, 1:23 am

There is one Snoke Return that I would like. And it involves General Armitage Hux.

I wonder if it is possible for Snoke's spirit to possess others than force users? Possessed Hux would be.... interesting! Twisted Evil

Snoke possess Kylo? NONONO!

Snoke returning as a force ghost to torment Kylo? Maybe. I would think it is better for the story if it is Luke. His line: "See ya around, kid". He could act as Kylo's conscience.

Is it ONLY possible for force ghosts to talk to force users? Snoke could tell Hux who murdered him. But personally, I would prefer surveilance tapes to do that part.

I am basically not interested in Snoke anymore. Only if he was returning in the body of an actor we know from the first movies. I think it is to late to introduce a new, big bad force user in IX.
Ramblingrose
Ramblingrose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-Rey Wed 04 Apr 2018, 9:54 pm

" There are three ways to defeat your enemy. The first, and most obvious, is to better him in a trial of force. The best way is to have him destroy himself…The middle way is to destroy your enemy from within. Judicious application of the middle way shall make your blows more effective if you later take the way of force. From the middle way it is also possible to push your enemy onto the path of self-destruction."

I find this very, very interesting. This comes from the Legends page on Wookieepedia for Atrisia, a planet and in which connects to Snoke's Guards in canon and their history with the empires of this world. I wonder in speculation fashion rather this would at all connect to Snoke being a seeker of arcane and ancient knowledge and in canon knowing Palpatine had a statue that relates to them. So that's another curious connection between them.

I find it more curious though for how it relates to TLJ to an extent. Wouldn't having Kylo and Hux divided cause them to fail eventually? Same with destroying the New Republic and cutting off the Resistance from their allies and resources? I really think there's more to Snoke than meets the eye. Same with things we gathered from DJ.
BB-Rey
BB-Rey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next