Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

+46
Darth Rowan
whisperingwillow
Mila95
adamdrivershair
Irina de France
SW_Heroine_Journey
Darth Dementor
bashfulblueeyes3
Apriljandy
LadyHa
rawpowah
Cowgirlsamurai
12 Parsnips
californiagirl
MrsWindu
Moonlight13
Moonjump05
Starliteprism
special_cases
nickandnora
rey09
Night Huntress
SoloSideCousin
tukicarreno
DeeBee
Reynak
Birdwoman
IoJovi
ISeeAnIsland
Xylo Ren
Riri
FrolickingFizzgig
ZioRen
lauvamp
Piper Maru
Reylo Lemon
Kylo Rey
Teo oswald
thescavenger
MyOnlyHope
Lily Snape
snufkin
Saracene
giaciak2
Dar-ren19
Kessel
50 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Night Huntress Sat 03 Mar 2018, 11:05 am

nickandnora wrote:We're also going to have the last laugh when Poe is gay and unrequitedly in love with Finn. (No seriously, I think that's where they might be going with this.)
@nickandnora

And Hux is secretly in love with Poe... Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, seriously- I would love to see a gay pairing in SW. Poe could be bisexual. Oscar Isaac has chemistry with everyone and anything...so he would be the perfect actor to pull it off.

By the way I love Oscar - it's just his character I'm not so fond of.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by special_cases Sat 03 Mar 2018, 11:11 am

I have just one wish.

Just one thing.

Kissing in the rain.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Sat 03 Mar 2018, 11:26 am

Teo oswald wrote:@tukicarreno

more than anything else, there was no need for a kiss between kylo and Rey, there was everything in the scene of the hut and in the duel against the Praetorian guards.in the scene of the hut we felt the tension and intimacy but a kiss would change everything. If they had added a kiss, it would have been a forced choice. instead it must happen in a natural way. there must be a scene that makes you understand at that moment there will be the fateful kiss. the kiss between Finn and Rose was nice to see but for me it was not necessary in "that precise moment". if they did it sooner or later it would have been better. in any case, I was pleased to see them interact Smile
@Teo oswald

I think at the point in which Rose and Finn kissed, Rose was probably in the mindset that she might not survive, so wanted to kiss him, possibly being the last thing she would do. It might have seemed force and unnecessary, but if you sat in Rose's shoes in that moment, that is what she felt needed doing, to put the exclamation mark on what she just stated. Smile
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Sat 03 Mar 2018, 11:52 am

/s means sarcastic. As in I’m still taking the piss from the arguments that TLJ was totes platonic. Same with the arguments that Rey and Poe will be a thing for no other reason than anybody but Ben!
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Sat 03 Mar 2018, 1:33 pm

special_cases wrote:I have just one wish.

Just one thing.

Kissing in the rain.
@special_cases

Ahhh! I am hoping for that too! Fingers crossed! I love you Love Approves
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Sat 03 Mar 2018, 6:21 pm

Just one thing.

Kissing in the rain.
@special_cases

Ohhhhh ... what Adam could do with a rain kiss ...
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sat 03 Mar 2018, 7:19 pm

tukicarreno wrote:I agree that the best outcome was to not have a kiss yet in TLJ. I would have loved to have one in the hut scene, but Rian did the right thing.

BTW do you guys think JJ will give us two kisses or one in episode IX? Maybe one half way and one towards the end?

I would love two, but I have a feeling we will only get one towards the very end. Still...I have no doubt it will be the most passionate, epic kiss in the whole SW saga.  Comparable to the Mr. Darcy/Mr Darcy kiss scene at the end of P&P. Ahhh! Just to think about it, makes me so giddy and excited! bounce  I love you  Sigh just need to wait a year and a half for it, I can do it! Patience my friend study
@tukicarreno

You ask good questions!

Just one thing.
Kissing in the rain.
@special_cases

Yeah!!!! Hope JJ reads this.. Instead of an ignite the green hashtag, maybe we can have a kiss in the rain hashtag  - or however that works on twitter.. I confess I am a twitter dumbnut!

Tukicarreno and special_cases, have you seen this thread?
http://reylo.skyforum.net/t746p125-to-kiss-or-not-to-kiss-that-is-the-question

it's such a happy little thread Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Heart_10
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Sat 03 Mar 2018, 7:27 pm

rey09 wrote:
snufkin wrote:@SoloSideCousin - that look of awe and longing from Poe in the 10 seconds Rey interacts with him in the ST. They’re definitely going to be a thing in the next film based on that/s.
@snufkin

I was talking to some friends, one who is a hardcore fanboy, I was about to say how the hand scene was like sexual/erotic and he sensed that and said DONT! DONT! And then he's like but did you guys see the way Poe and Rey looked at each other?? And my girl friend says yeah!!
*slams head against wall and cries*
@rey09

Hahahahaha!

Rey/Poe is crack
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Sat 03 Mar 2018, 7:42 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Rey/Poe would bring a fantastic thematic depth and character development to the trilogy. If I wanted to write a sweeping romance, I'd totally set it up at the very end of the second film with two characters smiling at each other for two seconds.

*sarcasm*
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Sun 04 Mar 2018, 1:36 am

SoloSideCousin wrote:

Just one thing.

Kissing in the rain.
@special_cases

Ohhhhh ... what Adam could do with a rain kiss ...
@SoloSideCousin

or a snow kiss! Wink
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 04 Mar 2018, 3:17 am

a kiss with sparks in space Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Ren Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:38 pm

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_p5e568BJUV1qaw9pdo1_1280

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_p5e568BJUV1qaw9pdo2_1280
(bubblysugarwater on tumblr)

YIN YANG

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Xylo Ren
Xylo Ren
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:40 pm

Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Sat 10 Mar 2018, 3:39 pm

@Xylo Ren

Wowsers how many gems like this will we pour over when we can pause and rewind the DVD Laughing
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Sat 10 Mar 2018, 5:58 pm

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Screen49

Lmao so true.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 Sat 10 Mar 2018, 9:02 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_p5e568BJUV1qaw9pdo1_1280

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_p5e568BJUV1qaw9pdo2_1280

YIN YANG

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
@Xylo Ren

So is the light actually coming from the droid through the force bond and not, what I presumed, from a window in the hut?
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sat 10 Mar 2018, 9:09 pm

This goes along with the diagram about the romance trajectories. Reylo force bond #1, while not their first meeting, I think is a very good example of "re-meet cute" - awkward encounter, like "why the hell is the force connecting us" The force bond takes rom com to a whole new level XD

I also loved this quote:

"…there is something in the manner of your introduction that suggests it MUST, it CANNOT NOT…the universe has deemed your togetherness so."

TAKODANA/BRIDAL CARRY scene!!! Where we were all like huhh?!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 11 Mar 2018, 12:33 pm

interesting theory

.@Xylo Ren
you are incredible, great eye for this detail!!!! Smile Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Sun 11 Mar 2018, 5:51 pm

Xylo Ren wrote:Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_p5e568BJUV1qaw9pdo1_1280

YIN YANG

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
@Xylo Ren

Wow. This is so beautiful! Well done bubblysugarwater on tumblr and thanks Xylo Ren for sharing with us all!

The very first moment of their force bond is initiated by 'the light', and incorporates a shared light breaking through the darkness????!!!!
Given what appears to be a deliberate choice here in the use of light to connect the two - I'm inclined to think it is very deliberate- and I love it!! Visual storytelling at it's best..

I could take this a little further and say the light is healing Kylo/Ben (light on his scar) and the light is awakening Rey and giving her insight (light on her eyes). The positioning of the light can tell a story too!

I cannot wait for the dvd to arrive! Poor RJ he has created such an amazingly beautiful and intricately woven story that it is going to take years for us all to realise just how genius it is. Hope he has patience with us all as we slowly discover this stuff Razz

JMoonjump05 wrote:So is the light actually coming from the droid through the force bond and not, what I presumed, from a window in the hut?
@Moonjump05
good question moonjump05! I figure I'll need to wait for the dvd to check this out... my instinct is - I doubt it is the light from the droid hitting Rey's face- as it's their first force bond moment and it seems to grow over time. I'd guess it's the sun rising and coming through a gap in the hut wall. But I could be mistaken.

How is this moment described in the novelisation- anyone?

Hey wouldn't it be cool if this newly manifesting aspect of their connection, now connecting them across the galaxy, was waiting for a ray of light to be hitting them at the same time to activate. It would be wonderfully symbolic; that this bond is a pure and wonderful thing. Sacred almost.
Whether Snoke was instrumental here or not.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 11 Mar 2018, 8:26 pm

Teo oswald wrote:

interesting theory

.@Xylo Ren
@Teo oswald

This guy has just gotten more reylo by the day! Can the force bond get any more sexy? They are essentially ONE mind. It's fascinating how their first scenes were seen as "mind invasion" but at this point, it's just passive meshing of their souls. It's the norm for them now. And they find comfort in it.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sun 11 Mar 2018, 11:46 pm

rey09 wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:

interesting theory

.@Xylo Ren
@Teo oswald

This guy has just gotten more reylo by the day! Can the force bond get any more sexy? They are essentially ONE mind. It's fascinating how their first scenes were seen as "mind invasion" but at this point, it's just passive meshing of their souls. It's the norm for them now. And they find comfort in it.
@rey09

Looking at their video list, I found the following:

Reylo Explained - Kylo Ren & Rey? - Star Wars The Last Jedi Theory Breakdown
Reylo in The Last Jedi - What Does Kylo Ren and Rey's Connection Mean for Star Wars?
Supreme Leader Kylo Ren Explained - Will Reylo Be His Downfall?
Rey's Jedi Training Explained - What Will Her Jedi Order Be Like? Will Reylo Play a Role?
Reylo in Episode IX - Will Rey and Kylo Fall in Love? - Star Wars Theory
Reylo Babies ARE the Future Skywalkers - Why Rey and Kylo Ren WILL Have Children - Star Wars Theory
Reylo Theory - How Rey and Kylo Ren COULD Turn Each Other - Valentine's Day Video
Can Kylo Ren Be Redeemed? How Rey Could Turn Ben Solo - Star Wars Theory About Reylo
Thrawn After Rebels - Rey and Kylo Ren Balancing the Force - Nerds Talk Star Wars
Tony Stark Losing an Arm in Infinity War - Reylo CONFIRMED in The Last Jedi Novel - NERDY NEWS RUNDOWN
The Dark Side of Kylo Ren Explained - The Failure of the Jedi and Jung's Shadow Theory
Time Travel Star Wars - Luke Skywalker Wife's Canon - Reylo Confirmed? - NERDS TALK STAR WARS
Jon Favreau's Star Wars Series - Reylo the Secret to Rey's Power - NERDY NEWS
And then finally, the above: Kylo Ren MADE Rey Powerful - Theory CONFIRMED in The Last Jedi Novelization - REYLO

This is just the Reylo/Kylo redemption videos one channel made since TLJ came out (14! About one a week). Looks like we've got ourselves an ally, and in the traditional fanboy nerd space too! I might have a whole lot of video watching to do.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Mon 12 Mar 2018, 12:05 am

Den of Nerds has been reylo for a while, no? At least, ever since I came on this board.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Mon 12 Mar 2018, 12:57 am

Dar-ren19 wrote:Den of Nerds has been reylo for a while, no? At least, ever since I came on this board.
@Dar-ren19

Just since TLJ. Those are all their Reylo videos, and they are post TLJ, aside from one redemption-centric video shortly before that I didn't include here. Looks like it was the first video he did about the movie, before any other subject or even the channel's review of it. Like the first thing they wanted to do after seeing it was run out and tell the YT world about Reylo.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 Mon 12 Mar 2018, 1:05 am

californiagirl wrote:
Dar-ren19 wrote:Den of Nerds has been reylo for a while, no? At least, ever since I came on this board.
@Dar-ren19

Just since TLJ. Those are all their Reylo videos, and they are post TLJ, aside from one redemption-centric video shortly before that I didn't include here. Looks like it was the first video he did about the movie, before any other subject or even the channel's review of it. Like the first thing they wanted to do after seeing it was run out and tell the YT world about Reylo.

@californiagirl

yeah, it figures 'cos I became a reylo after I watched TLJ Very Happy
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Mon 12 Mar 2018, 5:18 am

Whether it is before or after it does not matter, what matters is that we believe in this couple without shame Hey
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next