Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rey Kenobi Files

+39
Gemini
BigDeal2187
Night Huntress
special_cases
Lovely_Rose
spacebaby45678
AhsokaTano
DeeBee
Tex
MaddieDove
Socialnole
TheBastardofMandalore
Casper
motherofpearl1
MrsWindu
Mila Lazarus
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
LadyGaufrette
Apriljandy
nickandnora
Starliteprism
Teo oswald
giaciak2
SkyStar
Kylo Men
ReyofLightSide
Saracene
Acritiqua
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Xylo Ren
Little_Boots
Kessel
Kyla Ren
rey09
Darth Dementor
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
43 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 5:22 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:OMG!!!! Can this be???? Is this my SW spirit animal??? If our theories are true, and Rey is a Mando, could she be battling the living and breathing sigil for House Kryze? Where did she find it? Prana’s palace perhaps?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Fe309510
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 9b621210
@TheBastardofMandalore

AhsokaTano wrote:@TheBastardofMandalore
Wow!!! I feel really hyped now :
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 90f3a910
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 647b8310
@AhsokaTano

Mashup of AOTC monsters or Mythasaur ? what is interesting is the breathing mask Rey is wearing, also, she is not using a light saber nor a blaster but her staff.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_puwtv99h3s1y8hadgo1_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 20 Jul 2019, 7:13 am

@TheBastardofMandalore

When fans have put flesh on the bones of the mythosaur this is what they have come up with. I think the monster could be  a mythosaur...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfc2GkpAiGfdRgb6WEfRxDO3JXfKKE5geX2sSHBH3Ki_sMNSuXEQ

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHfd0JHZP8otTJ6AcEspuFSIKiCTDt4vpCWVzbhndTnsJQudGy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:52 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:@TheBastardofMandalore

When fans have put flesh on the bones of the mythosaur this is what they have come up with. I think the monster could be  a mythosaur...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfc2GkpAiGfdRgb6WEfRxDO3JXfKKE5geX2sSHBH3Ki_sMNSuXEQ

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHfd0JHZP8otTJ6AcEspuFSIKiCTDt4vpCWVzbhndTnsJQudGy
@spacebaby45678

I will be so excited if it is.... I love you cheers
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Sun 21 Jul 2019, 1:45 am

Okay, so random theory/head canon regarding Rey and her (possible) mythosaur encounter. Seeing that she has already battled and/or befriended (I’m going with the latter) this creature in a series of events leading up to TRoS. What if she rescued the animal and it is now a pet/companion? If the mythosaur was stolen, like Rey, from its home world on Mandalore, it would be a pretty cool emotional impact when they both return home together. My original theory years ago was that King Prana was the mastermind behind Rey’s abduction, and used her for ransom, in an effort to obtain a mythosaur for his collection. I’m guessing that the space pirates/animal smugglers that we were introduced to in SW Resistance might have been the middle men in the botched ransom.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 21 Jul 2019, 11:19 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Okay, so random theory/head canon regarding Rey and her (possible) mythosaur encounter. Seeing that she has already battled and/or befriended (I’m going with the latter) this creature in a series of events leading up to TRoS. What if she rescued the animal and it is now a pet/companion? If the mythosaur was stolen, like Rey, from its home world on Mandalore, it would be a pretty cool emotional impact when they both return home together. My original theory years ago was that King Prana was the mastermind behind Rey’s abduction, and used her for ransom, in an effort to obtain a mythosaur for his collection. I’m guessing that the space pirates/animal smugglers that we were introduced to in SW Resistance might have been the middle men in the botched ransom.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Very good theory.... one of JJ's movies he watched before making TFA was about kidnapping. Kirasowa's High & Low 1963
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed 24 Jul 2019, 3:54 pm

You know, I'm incredibly stunned that not many people have commented on Daisy Ridley's comments about Rey's lineage being revealed at the end of the third act.

The end of the Third act

That is the climax and falling action of the story.

The climax and most important part of the Star Wars saga is who Rey is.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Podcas10
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 26 Jul 2019, 5:55 am

@Gemini

If we go back to ROTJ, I think it is at the beginning of the 2nd act that Yoda confirms to Luke that Vader is his father and then we get the whole Obi Wan's truth from a certain POV excuse to Luke. So Luke's and the audiences need to know that Vader was not lying was undramatic and not the big twist in ROTJ. The big twist in the 3rd act ROTJ was Vader's redemption. No one saw it coming.

DR did comment recently that, Was Obi Wan allowed to have kids? Wasn't he a jedi? Does that mean Rey Kenobi has been found dead in Miami once again? No Qst

What is the twist for TROS, besides the obvious which is Bendemption?  Especially since most people are actually anticipating Ben Solo's return unlike ROTJ when no one saw Vader's redemption coming, the only twist left for the third act is a lineage reveal for Rey. So to game that out because we are wrapping up the whole Saga in addition to wrapping up the St in the 3rd act what kind of reveal could be meaningful enough to give an emotional punch ending and put a bow tie onto TROS?

Rey is a nobody and was truly just a child sold for drinking money?
Rey is Luke's daughter?
Rey is Leia's daughter?
Rey is a clone? All the Sith Troopers are Rey clones?  Evil or Very Mad
Rey is a Palpatine descendant?
Rey is a reincarnation of Padme?
Rey is a birth ( a common girl) a new "chosen one" that was influenced by Obi Wan the same way that Anakin's birth was influenced by Palpy?

Confus

Just by process of elimination, Luke & Leia are Skywalkers, however but for a brief moment as babies are not in the PT. Padme while she is incredibly important to the saga as the mother of the twins, she is in just the PT. Rey of Jakku is not in the PT or the OT, as Kylo says she has no place in the story.  So that leaves Rey Palpy or Rey Kenobi as both Obi Wan and Palpy are in both the OT & PT but have yet to bee seen in the ST. Rey Palpy does nothing for the end of the saga emotionally, and besides that Palpy had something to do with Anakin's birth either as creator or influencer with dark magic, that would make Reylo incestuous in either regards, and as I have said a million times should  A Skywalker have a kid with a Palpatine no matter how worthy she is as a person?  Evil   No Qst

If Rey of Jakku is a creation of the dead Jedi and her birth was influenced by Obi Wan & Yoda, she is something spiritual a chosen one. If that is the case, I don't see how you get a Reylo ending with that. Her mission would be to restart the Jedi and bring balance to the Galaxy.

Rey Kenobi is the only answer that ties all 3 Saga's together and could give a sentimental emotional punch worthy of the ending to such a fantastic generational saga.  Cry

We shall see.

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 26 Jul 2019, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Fri 26 Jul 2019, 6:57 am

@spacebaby45678 I agree. I could imagine she is some kind of clone experiment of Palpatines. That would make sense, but if she is a Kenobi it’s much more satisfying. And while that’s always been obvious to me since the moment Kyle was revealed to be Han and Leia’s son, they’ve managed to work it so that it would be a shock reveal to most moviegoers.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 29 Jul 2019, 12:47 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

I will be so excited if it is.... I love you cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Allegiance1previews1
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 29 Jul 2019, 6:05 pm

Interesting! Is Rey running away from it or summoning it to help her? The animal almost reminds me of a junkyard dog that’s protecting a scrap yard. If it’s not a mythosaur, maybe it’s this creature...
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 0cbb7f10
It’s the symbol of the Ohnaka Gang.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 29 Jul 2019, 6:17 pm

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 389e4610
The creature also has turtle like attributes to it as well. I remember a MSW article about rumors of a giant turtle like creature appearing in the film. Could this be it? I’ll see if I can locate the article again. It was from November/December 2018 timeframe I believe.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 30 Jul 2019, 2:03 am

It does look like a junkyard dog.. lol. I think she is either summoning it or controlling it.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Image13
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Tue 30 Jul 2019, 2:48 pm

Been out of the loop for a while so just catching up again. Am I right in learning that it's been confirmed Rey was abandoned on Jakku? And that episode 9 will reveal the "dealio" (to use Daisy's word) with her parents? Awfully strange for someone who's just a nobody. You guys are starting to get my hopes up again. Stop it! LOL!
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 30 Jul 2019, 3:46 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Interesting! Is Rey running away from it or summoning it to help her? The animal almost reminds me of a junkyard dog that’s protecting a scrap yard. If it’s not a mythosaur, maybe it’s this creature...
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 0cbb7f10
It’s the symbol of the Ohnaka Gang.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Ok, now this makes sense. Hondo is a major part of Galaxy's edge and the planet for the gang is sulfurous so Rey would need a breathing mask.

BigDeal2187 wrote:Been out of the loop for a while so just catching up again. Am I right in learning that it's been confirmed Rey was abandoned on Jakku? And that episode 9 will reveal the "dealio" (to use Daisy's word) with her parents? Awfully strange for someone who's just a nobody. You guys are starting to get my hopes up again. Stop it! LOL!
@BigDeal2187

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_puwdjggNMP1y8hadgo3_400

Confirmed? Depends on who you talk too. Some say the writer Tricia Barr is biased ( for ReySolo/Walker) so it is possible there is some editorializing in this Star Wars Visual Encyclopedia. However, I find that the description is a faithful description of TFA but of course contradicted by Kylo in TLJ. DR did confirm that by the end of EP9 we should know the dealio..Just strap yourself in and prepare for the ride.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 HarmfulUglyBear-size_restricted

Now my personal opinion is that SW is a hopeful franchise geared toward family entertainment. There is no way Rey is just going to get more bad news in 9. So here is hoping.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 31 Jul 2019, 5:02 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_pvg0gxuklq1y8hadgo1_540
@spacebaby45678

Little white lies, from a certain point of view?

Who told a Porkie Pie (truth from a certain PoV) this time?

@Gemini

The cave in TLJ did not give Rey the "truth" ... However, did Kylo tell a white lie? Does he know more? Did he shape the truth? Or did he tell her only what he saw in her own memory?

I am going to go with the theory that Kylo knows more, and at the beginning of TFA was expecting a different "girl". That is why when he questions Rey in TFA he asks her. Is it true? Your just a scavenger? It is Rey who has amnesia and does not know who she truly is.

Your old TFA theory about Reylo dueling visions in fact pre sages the Skype sessions. So, Kylo has skyped vision with Rey before TLJ... when he touched "theory" Obi Wan's saber.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 31 Jul 2019, 5:11 am

@gemini called it in 2016 With her Saber theory.  Inside Rey's vision on Takodona there is a Skype Force session.

Gem's Saber Theory

Obi Wan’s saber, a vision and Kylo Ren. To clear up confusion about this recent theory.
So a few days ago after Star Wars posted this tweet, I came up with a theory on a popular Reylo forum. I noticed my theory about the sabre made it to Tumblr, however, like chinese whispers it has become diluted. So here’s clarification of this theory from the source.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_oa697kGFth1u4orvh_540
find it interesting how they drew attention to this particular saber recently and then I remembered where I may have seen it.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_oa697kZQLg1u4orvh_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_oa697liSsi1u4orvh_500
Many people have speculated that Kylo Ren is holding Lukes’ lightsaber in the vision Rey has, however it also looks a lot like Obi Wan’s sabre.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_oa697lrQVP1u4orvh_540
We know that Kylo Ren loves his relics, so it makes sense for him to have sought after various relics and different sabres attached to legends.
Pablo Hidalgo has said that the vision is not completely accurate to reality.  And the novel describes Kylo Ren as wrenching a saber out of the ground in this moment. It is unlikely Lukes because as recent spoilers have suggested. The Knights of Ren are defeated by Luke on Ach To, however they are all still alive and standing here in the sequence.So what if we are having a mix of the future and past in Reys vision? And what if we are experiencing a cross over between Reys vision when she touches Anakins saber and a vision Kylo also had when he touched Obi Wans saber.
It would explain the murder of “salad bowl head” in order to obtain this saber. Salad Bowl does not appear to be a member of the Knights of Ren.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_oa697lTTMZ1u4orvh_500
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_oa697nBv8P1u4orvh_500

I dont think Kylo Ren sees an adult Rey here as he walks towards her, he sees rey as a child being abandoned on Jakku.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_oa697oOOnP1u4orvh_500

This would explain why Kylo Ren gets so emotional about a girl being mentioned on Jakku..WHAT GIRL?!?.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_inline_oa697oSpPn1u4orvh_400

Its interesting how in the novel the first thing Rey sees in her vision when she touches Anakins saber is a small boy who many speculate to be a young Ben. Again, symmetry, parallels and mirroring.

Kylo Ren seeing Rey connected directly to Obi Wans lightsaber would be the perfect plot device to explain how she is a Kenobi without it getting to convoluted and messy..the use of beautiful cinematography and editing could work wonders.

https://geminiwankenobi.tumblr.com/post/147256495394/obi-wans-saber-a-vision-and-kylo-ren-to-clear
s
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 06 Aug 2019, 2:33 pm

Hmmm? Does anyone else see the similarity? Mandalorian art is very cubist/abstract. The top image is the pauldron of a male Kryze warrior. Female Kryze warriors have a different image on their shoulder armor.  Confus
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 B6529c10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 2e8f9f10
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 06 Aug 2019, 3:59 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Hmmm? Does anyone else see the similarity? Mandalorian art is very cubist/abstract. The top image is the pauldron of a male Kryze warrior. Female Kryze warriors have a different image on their shoulder armor.  Confus
@TheBastardofMandalore

Wow, it seems really similar right?!? But I have also heard rumors that it might be this creature....Tell me what you think.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 500?cb=20160720025655

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Terentatek/Legends
Terentateks resembled rancors, although smaller (approximately one-fourth the size of a fully-grown bull Rancor) except they had a number of spines growing from their backs and a pair of flaps, or tusk-like projections attached to their mouths. They also had massive claws (four to a hand). The tusks and claws of a terentatek were highly venomous. It was theorized that they were once rancors, subjected to mutations by the Sith, and that when the dark side was weak in the galaxy, terentateks would hibernate and remain dormant for many years, only to return when the dark side was strong again.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 06 Aug 2019, 5:10 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Hmmm? Does anyone else see the similarity? Mandalorian art is very cubist/abstract. The top image is the pauldron of a male Kryze warrior. Female Kryze warriors have a different image on their shoulder armor.  Confus
@TheBastardofMandalore

Wow, it seems really similar right?!? But I have also heard rumors that it might be this creature....Tell me what you think.

Terentateks resembled rancors, although smaller (approximately one-fourth the size of a fully-grown bull Rancor) except they had a number of spines growing from their backs and a pair of flaps, or tusk-like projections attached to their mouths. They also had massive claws (four to a hand). The tusks and claws of a terentatek were highly venomous. It was theorized that they were once rancors, subjected to mutations by the Sith, and that when the dark side was weak in the galaxy, terentateks would hibernate and remain dormant for many years, only to return when the dark side was strong again.
@spacebaby45678

It’s possible that the creature is a terentatek. However, it doesn’t have the spines on its back. Plus, the creature chasing Rey appears to be quadrupedal. The terentatek looks bipedal, like a rancor. Maybe it could be an adolescent? That being said, I’m not really sold on the theory...I am super curious now though. I’ve never really been into comics (that’s my husband’s department), but I may just have to buy this series when it’s released. Has there been an ETA for the TROS prequel comics yet?
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 07 Aug 2019, 1:23 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

It’s possible that the creature is a terentatek. However, it doesn’t have the spines on its back. Plus, the creature chasing Rey appears to be quadrupedal. The terentatek looks bipedal, like a rancor. Maybe it could be an adolescent? That being said, I’m not really sold on the theory...I am super curious now though. I’ve never really been into comics (that’s my husband’s department), but I may just have to buy this series when it’s released. Has there been an ETA for the TROS prequel comics yet?
@TheBastardofMandalore

October I believe is the release date, and yes a terentatek is supposed to be related or a morphed/evolved rancor. So it should be bipedal. Great catch!

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 07 Aug 2019, 3:27 pm

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-secrets-of-the-jedi

OMG... finally Reynobi hints I can sink my teeth into.. Very Happy

"Luke sensed something familiar about Rey.... "

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_pvvucokHUO1y8hadgo1_540

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_pvvucokHUO1y8hadgo2_1280

"Obi Wan Grew into a respected General and selfless Jedi Master over the course of the war... "

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_pvvucokHUO1y8hadgo3_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 07 Aug 2019, 4:48 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:https://www.starwars.com/news/the-secrets-of-the-jedi

OMG... finally Reynobi hints I can sink my teeth into.. Very Happy

"Luke sensed something familiar about Rey.... "

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_pvvucokHUO1y8hadgo1_540

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_pvvucokHUO1y8hadgo2_1280

"Obi Wan Grew into a respected General and selfless Jedi Master over the course of the war... "

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_pvvucokHUO1y8hadgo3_1280
@spacebaby45678

Yay!!!! Awesome finds! cheers
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 08 Aug 2019, 12:57 am

@thebastardofmandalore
@gemini

Yet the moment I saw her, I sensed something familiar in this young girl from a desert planet in the middle of nowhere."

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 17 Tumblr_nfxbv41TwE1sx2peuo6_250
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 09 Aug 2019, 3:01 am

Yes! @spacebaby45678
I never thought of that Vader connection with Obi wan but it’s exactly like that - how Luke reacts to her and possibly kylo/Ben . They sense a Kenobi through the force I love youSmile
And the way Rey and Obi wan are parallel to each other and it’s like they are the protectors of “Skywalker “in the middle ( am using Skywalker to mean all Skywalkers). ooh foreshadowing maybe Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 09 Aug 2019, 2:46 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:Yes! @spacebaby45678
I never thought of that Vader connection with Obi wan but it’s exactly like that - how Luke reacts to her and possibly kylo/Ben . They sense a Kenobi through the force I love youSmile
And the way Rey and Obi wan are parallel to each other and it’s like they are the protectors of “Skywalker “in the middle ( am using Skywalker to mean all Skywalkers). ooh foreshadowing maybe Smile
@AhsokaTano

Rey made it to the All Jedi team starting line up... Girl power Girl power
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next