Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rey Kenobi Files

+39
Gemini
BigDeal2187
Night Huntress
special_cases
Lovely_Rose
spacebaby45678
AhsokaTano
DeeBee
Tex
MaddieDove
Socialnole
TheBastardofMandalore
Casper
motherofpearl1
MrsWindu
Mila Lazarus
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
LadyGaufrette
Apriljandy
nickandnora
Starliteprism
Teo oswald
giaciak2
SkyStar
Kylo Men
ReyofLightSide
Saracene
Acritiqua
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Xylo Ren
Little_Boots
Kessel
Kyla Ren
rey09
Darth Dementor
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
43 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by fuhry Fri 07 Jun 2019, 10:51 am

@spacebaby45678

I don't think Korkie Pryde would be full on darkside. He could have dumped Rey on Jakku though, that is VERY plausible. Where is Rey's mother in this scenario?

I could see him being anti-Jedi, resentful and/or in denial about his father being Obi-wan, and scared of Rey's force sensitivity. Maybe he was ordered to kill her but abandoned her instead? I mean, what if he survived the battle of Jakku, and was stranded there for several years, fathering a child, and scraping out a meager, bitter existence, and then the fledgling First Order returned and offered him another chance, but not allowing him to bring the child. Or maybe he feared for Rey being exploited by Snoke so he left her there?

I could see him starting out as an adversary and slowly finding his conscience, accepting his heritage and becoming an ally over the course of the film. That would be cool.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 08 Jun 2019, 7:30 am

fuhry wrote:@spacebaby45678

I don't think Korkie Pryde would be full on darkside.  He could have dumped Rey on Jakku though, that is VERY plausible.   Where is Rey's mother in this scenario?

I could see him being anti-Jedi, resentful and/or in denial about his father being Obi-wan, and scared of Rey's force sensitivity.  Maybe he was ordered to kill her but abandoned her instead?  I mean, what if he survived the battle of Jakku, and was stranded there for several years, fathering a child, and scraping out a meager, bitter existence, and then the fledgling First Order returned and offered him another chance, but not allowing him to bring the child.  Or maybe he feared for Rey being exploited by Snoke so he left her there?  

I could see him starting out as an adversary and slowly finding his conscience, accepting his heritage and becoming an ally over the course of the film.  That would be cool.  
@fuhry

My wild theory/wild speculation is that Qira is Rey's mum... I only have maybe 4 pieces of circumstantial evidence. Her name, as we know was Rey's original name. She does a Kenobi thing inside the MF during solo, she fixes something ala Obi in TPM and Rey in TFA and of course the crimson dawn which to me alludes to the Lion King, as when the Disney version opens to that spectacular Crimson Dawn and of course she ends up working with Maul another Kenobi connection.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Tumblr_pss4qfQJyu1y8hadgo1_540

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrrIKchgkaMUEDRp6LTD0NB6jg2NJI6ISLHYR_YGZ7E4yxpVfMsg

@gemini noticed that top half of the "dawn" symbol is missing, both Qira & Maul only have the bottom half so the that begs the question who has the top?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 816ccee56b70694708dd24f024826125

There seems to be a connection with the KOR since the KOR have one of the ancient Mando weapons last found in Qira's lair

Wild spec but whomever are Rey's bio parents I hope that they are not directly responsible for her abandoment, after having to deal with the whole you are nobody and nothing humilation it would be fitting if her father's name is pride.

Two more plot point circumstantials

Solo tells Qira. I'll come back for you
And, Rey knows that Solo did the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs not 12, ( Han always insists on 12 parsecs) and... which actually happens in Solo but only Chewie, Qira & Lando were there so they know the truth.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 10 Jun 2019, 11:57 am

fuhry wrote:@spacebaby45678

I don't think Korkie Pryde would be full on darkside.  He could have dumped Rey on Jakku though, that is VERY plausible.   Where is Rey's mother in this scenario?

I could see him being anti-Jedi, resentful and/or in denial about his father being Obi-wan, and scared of Rey's force sensitivity.  Maybe he was ordered to kill her but abandoned her instead?  I mean, what if he survived the battle of Jakku, and was stranded there for several years, fathering a child, and scraping out a meager, bitter existence, and then the fledgling First Order returned and offered him another chance, but not allowing him to bring the child.  Or maybe he feared for Rey being exploited by Snoke so he left her there?  

I could see him starting out as an adversary and slowly finding his conscience, accepting his heritage and becoming an ally over the course of the film.  That would be cool.  

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Bridge-1

I honestly had never seen Bridge over the River Kwai and out of curiosity googled it and the word pride this morning and it seems the motivations of the main characters focus on pride

The Bridge on the River Kwai is a study of how pride and duty interact and intersect with one another. Three military men at the center of the film couch their behavior in terms of adhering to the rules and duties of their respective nations and armies but in reality, all of their decisions during our initial introduction to each revolve around their personal sense of pride. For Col. Nicholson, it is the pride in the spirit and work ethic of the British soldier.

And this from another review

"Starring Alec Guinness, William Holden, and Sessue Hayakawa, among others, it paints an engaging portrait of what pride and fatalism does to the human psyche."

This description to duty goes along perfect with the definition of Allegiant.

Adhering firmly and devotedly, as to a person, a cause, or a duty: constant, faithful, fast, firm, liege, loyal, staunch, steadfast, true.

This would be the perfect "out" or downward arc without making him a full on darksider... for a character if he was Korkie Kryze, making him FO out of Pride and Duty to the Mandalorian way.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 13 Jun 2019, 3:35 am

New Rey & Obi Wan mash up

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 25 Jun 2019, 12:00 pm

Look Closer Lion King TV spot... So many parallels

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 25 Jun 2019, 12:35 pm

@spacebaby45678
So many . I posted this in episode Ix and sequel trilogy thread this morning:
So the song list for Lion king is out on Twitter ( take with pinch/grain of salt just in case though ) - and it includes “ He lives in you “ which is very interesting - this song is in the stage version of Lion king And in Lion king 2 not in the animated original first Lion king film. Which begs the question are we getting both Lion king films in one ? Are they going to tap into the next generation which is very interesting if they do because Kiara ( means Kira /Rey?) and Kovu ( means scar and he has a mane of hair like Adam driver and scar like kylo/Ben ) are on opposite sides only she’s the heiress to the empire and he’s the son of scar ( son of darkness to put it another way ) and they come together to reunite the kingdom.
Also” he lives in you “reminds me of luke’s Voiceover in the Rise of Skywalker trailer - a thousand generations live in you now.
I cannot wait for The lion king . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 25 Jun 2019, 1:02 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@spacebaby45678
So many . I posted this in episode Ix and sequel trilogy thread this morning:
So the song list for Lion king is out on Twitter ( take with pinch/grain of salt just in case though ) - and it includes “ He lives in you “ which is very interesting - this song is in the stage version of Lion king And in Lion king 2 not in the animated original first Lion king film. Which begs the question are we getting both Lion king films in one ? Are they going to tap into the next generation which is very interesting if they do because Kiara ( means Kira /Rey?) and Kovu ( means scar and he has a mane of hair like Adam driver and scar like kylo/Ben ) are on opposite sides only she’s the heiress to the empire and he’s the son of scar ( son of darkness to put it another way ) and they come together to reunite the kingdom.
Also” he lives in you “reminds me of luke’s Voiceover in the Rise of Skywalker trailer - a thousand generations live in you now.
I cannot wait for The lion king . Smile
@AhsokaTano

I didn't see that... running over now Laughing Laughing
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sun 30 Jun 2019, 5:18 pm

"A King’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun one day Simba the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new King."

The Rise of Skywalker

This is what Mufassa tells Simba at the end of his first lesson the morning lesson... If anyone has actually not seen it, I recommend a review. There are a many correspondences with TLJ and Rey's first lesson, I won't give them to you see if you can spot them.

Now Tarot tells me that Obi Wan is the star card ( aquarius/folmahuat)  and strength card ( leo/regulus) , like wise with Rey... These two cards herald the coming and are the rulers of the New Age the age of Aquarius, the dawning of a new Aeon, and all that that means. That Obi Wan are these cards in tarot I have zero doubt. He is Hope, the Twin Hero, The element of Water, The Baptist,  and the epitome of strength, his steadfastness and faith are what moves the saga forward it is key for without him Luke at the end of ROTS would have never been safely delivered into his Aunt & Uncle's hands on Tatoonine. Obi is the other guardian angel,  a fixed star that watches over all; Fomalhaut ( the loneliest star)  and Leo ( The Kingly Star) . Old Ben  stood guard for 18 years until the right moment when Luke reach out in his time of need and his coming of age to receive his first lessons in the ways of the force. Ultimately, Luke delivers the SW universe from the hands of the tyrant Palpatine by simply believing in the innate goodness of his own father.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Large
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Tumblr_ptxqdoUOW91y8hadgo1_540

Remember who you are....

Now to the sequel trilogy and the much debated purpose and lineage of it's protagonist Rey. Who is she? Why is she doing the things that she does? Is she lead by the invisible hands of the force, is it instinct that is handed down through DNA from either the Skywalkers, Kenboi's or some heretofore unknown lineage? Is she a descendant of Palpatine serving his penance, orphaned and abandoned as a slave on Jakku only to fix every wrong that Palpy has committed?

None of these questions can I answer with a sure 100% positive. All I know is the Rey we have ended up with, whose destiny is entwined and entangled with the protagonist a Skywalker descendant who has previously to the beginning of the ST fallen to the darkside.  She too carry's all the aspects of our previous friend/love/adversary to Anakin/Vader our previous Skywalker.... Obi Wan Kenobi. All of her motifs are Kenobi like, she is water to the fire of the Skywalker, she is strength to his weakness, and numerous visual and narrative parralels. Then how to explain the inexorable correspondences to Lion King... what to make of them? Does this guarantee that she is a Kenobi?

I can't answer this question simply because if a Rey nobody can have Kenobi like aspects  and motifs both in tarot and the current mythology that we are witnessing then by mere logic so can a Skywalker descendant.

This is why i hate the title of Rise of Skywalker... it is cheeky and it is BS... if Rey our protaganist is the protaganist then logically the title should in some way refer to her. This is what I know from Tarot and Astrology, this is the age of Aquarius and from the previous mythology laid down in the Saga that falls under Kenobi.... so the title should be the Rise of Kenobi or the Rise of Nobody.....It does not even matter if Kylo does his duty to penance, atonement and sacrifice, and even if he dies and Rises, the new age coming is the Age of Aquarius ruled by anyone under that sign....It is the DAWN, REBIRTH of a New AGE ... Which is not one single Skywalker still alive.

How can Rey rise as a Skywalker unless she is a Skywalker?  Does it mean that the new Force users would all be called Skywalkers?  Gah... I hope not, to me that name has to much connotation and weight... And truthfully, if LF choose that route, why do we even need Ben Skywalker Solo?

So this is where we return to Lion King, this was a hereditary title supported by lineage and ancestors, so the rising and falling was done generation to generation... then what are we to do with the correspondences between Lion King and Rey's story?????

A thousand generations live in you now! They live in you now!

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Tumblr_ptuwb3Fw0R1y8hadgo1_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Tumblr_ptuwb3Fw0R1y8hadgo2_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Tumblr_ptuwb3Fw0R1y8hadgo3_500
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Tumblr_ptxoh4Wb0J1y8hadgo1_500
God, how much I love this message, so hopeful and uplifting.... It is a complete 180 from the image that Rey sees in the cave. That of endless selves, who must forge her own path alone. The message of They/He lives in you..... is that you are never alone, have strength but the generations before you are you and you can call on their strength...This is my creedo, something that rings true to my own personal experience of loosing my mother at a relatively young age.

Night
And the spirit of life ( libido) ( Circle of Life) ( Sex)
Calling
(Oh, oh, iyo)Wait
There's no mountain too great
Hear these words and have faith
(Oh, oh, iyo)
Oh
(Oh, oh, iyo)
Have faith
Mamela
(Oh, oh, iyo)

He lives in you
He lives in me
He watches over
Everything we see
Into the water
Into the truth
In your reflection
He lives in you

So what am I left with...? With my most hopeful  romantic notions, an affirmation that life is a circle and ever continuing imbued with force. That the Rise of Skywalker refers not to Kylo or Rey but to their child and that she/he lives in her. Rey.

And this child is the REAL avatar of the New age of Aquarius.. half Skywalker half Kenobi... = union of opposites
Long live the King/Queen.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Z
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 01 Jul 2019, 10:33 am

@Spacebaby45678
Wow! So much possible foreshadowing. I noticed too above in the video that Mufasa Warns Simba about the shadowy place ( just like Luke did rey about the dark Side ) but that at the end of the day everything the light touches , Simba has responsibility for as king. I also thought it was interesting that Mufasa says “ before the sun rises he’s your son and afterwards he’s mine “. What could this mean ? Is this referring to Ben dying and going back to the father ? If so does that mean he’s not coming back in bodily form to the mother ( Mother Earth /Leia ).
Also the title of Rise of Skywalker referencing Rey - she would be a Skywalker if she is wed to Ben ( which I think they are all already as the hut scene went through a simple hindu ceremony with vows - we mentioned this in tweets for Rise of Skywalker around 25th June )but if she is Kenobi and mandalorian they could do the warrior marriage ceremony to make her a Skywalker too and warrior seems to be the term they are now highlighting .

Regarding term warrior- I found recently the cover of new book Thrawn Treason which got me thinking are they doing away with term Jedi altogether and is this the new term and new code for Jedi ( warrior )?Jedi and Sith make up a warrior . Kylo is referred as a warrior in the databank . Anakin’s name meaning means warrior . If this is so it makes me also think of that the prophecy from book Master and apprentice by Claudia Gray refers to past and future splitting and combining .
I do fear with all the above and that crack leak a few months ago about Rey being the first Skywalker as in either Shimi Skywalker or Shimi’s mother and that this is going to go round in a time loop . And that’s why she names her son Anakin after his warrior father . The crack leak said that Rey is thrown into the world between worlds and sent to the past after the fight with Palpatine and she forgets who she is ( apart from name Skywalker) and is named by the people who found her as Shimi and she gives birth to Anakin ( named after his father Ben ,a warrior ). This would just be blatantly weird but then again J.J. Abrams likes this sort of stuff . I hope this doesn’t come to pass or if they do that and the skywalkers have been stuck in a time loop for 10,000 years ( the amount of time Palpatine guarantees to the senate in revenge of the Sith that the empire will rule ) that they break this curse and lift it and Ben and Rey can move
On and be happy together. Who knows what they have planned though .

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 D1982610
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Fcc79c10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 B3923210
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 7d980510

NB/going back to the Lion king - it will be interesting to see what they add or change to dialogue and scenes that will add clarity to any foreshadowing for TROS . Only a few weeks to go till the film is released. Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 02 Jul 2019, 7:27 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@Spacebaby45678
Wow! So much possible  foreshadowing. I noticed too above in the video that Mufasa Warns Simba about the shadowy place ( just like Luke did rey about the dark Side ) but that at the end of the day everything the light touches , Simba has responsibility for as king. I also thought it was interesting that Mufasa says “ before the sun rises he’s your son and afterwards he’s mine “. What could this mean ? Is this referring to Ben dying and going back to the father ? If so does that mean he’s not coming back in bodily form to the mother ( Mother Earth /Leia ).
Also the title of Rise of Skywalker referencing Rey - she would be a Skywalker if she is wed to Ben ( which I think they are all already as the hut scene went through a simple hindu ceremony with vows - we mentioned this in  tweets for Rise of Skywalker around 25th June )but if she is Kenobi and mandalorian they could do the warrior marriage ceremony to make her a Skywalker too and warrior seems to be the term they are now highlighting .

Regarding term warrior-  I found recently the cover of new book Thrawn Treason which got me thinking are they doing away with term Jedi altogether and is this the new term and new code for Jedi ( warrior )?Jedi and Sith make up a warrior . Kylo is referred as a warrior in the databank . Anakin’s name meaning means warrior . If this is so it makes me also think of that the prophecy from book Master and apprentice by Claudia Gray refers to past and future splitting and combining .
I do fear with all the above and that crack leak a few months ago about Rey being the first Skywalker as in either Shimi Skywalker or Shimi’s mother and that this is going to go round in a time loop . And that’s why she names her son Anakin after his warrior father . The crack leak said that Rey is thrown into the world between worlds and sent to the past after the fight with Palpatine and she forgets who she is ( apart from name Skywalker) and is named by the people who found her as Shimi and she gives birth to Anakin ( named after his father Ben ,a warrior ). This would just be blatantly weird but then again J.J. Abrams likes this sort of stuff . I hope this doesn’t come to pass  or if they do that and the skywalkers have been stuck in a time  loop for 10,000 years ( the amount of time Palpatine guarantees to the senate in revenge of the Sith that the empire will rule ) that they break this curse  and lift it and Ben and Rey can move
On and be happy together. Who knows what they have planned though .

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 D1982610
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Fcc79c10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 B3923210
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 7d980510

NB/going back to the Lion king - it will be interesting to see what they add or change to dialogue and scenes that will add clarity to any foreshadowing for TROS . Only a few weeks to go till the film is released. Smile
@AhsokaTano

Weirdly Daisy's interview kind of covers some of these issues...very timely...

Shmi/Rey Baby Ben time travel crack spoilers... sounds like that DR says it was crazy rumor.

DR. Played Rey as Kira for a few weeks, JJ changed her name in Abu Dhabi... told DR he has a new name.. Kiara & Kovu???? Smile
Kira in TFA concept artwork was mixed race/asian so I am happy to hear this.
Many fans are obsessed with Rey's lineage... OMG I feel so judged Razz
By the end of the movie we will know the dealio?

The Rise of Skwalker... DR comments the title... it does not sound like it means that the new force user jedi are Skywalkers.
JJ was throwing around titles and DR was surprised by the title as was JB..
"I don't know what I was expecting but it was not what I was expecting" Makes sense to the last lines of the film

So the title is not ROS becasue Rey is the Skywalker rising.

About Ben, I don't think any of the Simba's  motifs relate to him for the most part,  I see Kovu definately...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Tue 02 Jul 2019, 11:22 am

Maybe "a thousand generations live within you" is one of the last lines of the movie and Rey is prego with the bloodline Skywalker, hence rise of Skywalker and line continues.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Tue 02 Jul 2019, 11:26 am

I admit I thought about that and it makes sense in context, but I wonder if Disney has the guts to make Rey pregnant at the end.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Tue 02 Jul 2019, 12:04 pm

Lovely_Rose wrote:I admit I thought about that and it makes sense in context, but I wonder if Disney has the guts to make Rey pregnant at the end.
@Lovely_Rose

They should. Lots of Moms/Mums in the world. ;-)
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 02 Jul 2019, 1:15 pm

Starliteprism wrote:Maybe "a thousand generations live within you" is one of the last lines of the movie and Rey is prego with the bloodline Skywalker, hence rise of Skywalker and line continues.
@Starliteprism

Starliteprism wrote:Maybe "a thousand generations live within you" is one of the last lines of the movie and Rey is prego with the bloodline Skywalker, hence rise of Skywalker and line continues.
@Starliteprism

Lovely_Rose wrote:I admit I thought about that and it makes sense in context, but I wonder if Disney has the guts to make Rey pregnant at the end.
@Lovely_Rose

Look people focus on all kind of rhyming in the ST, Reylo as reverse Anidala, Reylo as Obikin... but think what is the ultimate rhyme for the all pairs

Padme gave birth to the new generation hope and Obi Wan carried that hope to safety..

If Rey is to Ben what Obi Wan & Padme where to Anakin then this would be the most natural life affirming way to end the saga.

Add to this, Han believed that Ben was conceived on Endor so in the ending shot of ROTJ Leia is pregnant.
Each trilogy has ended with a new life..

He/She lives in her would be the second refrain from the Lion King.

But, I won't get my hopes too much either... we shall see
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 15 Jul 2019, 4:23 am

Spoiler... if you are gonna go watch TLK2019 don't watch this clip but Jon F. is giving a little star wars flavor to that sad moment in TLK
Very, Obi Wan, Luke, & Rey and now Simba

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:10 pm

Hmmm!? Who is this person Maul has in his sights? Korkie perhaps?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 922e0010
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 D8f99810
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:18 pm

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Hmmm!? Who is this person Maul has in his sights? Korkie perhaps?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 922e0010
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 D8f99810
@TheBastardofMandalore

Mmmm... So Maul is still alive in this chapter... must be before Kenobi killed him in Rebels.

Do you think we will see the sired by House Kryze Korkie?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:22 pm

Rey is not originally from Jakku

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Tumblr_puwdjggNMP1y8hadgo3_400

The darkside will not tell you the complete truth. It is like looking through a window darkly. I think the visual metaphor was intended.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Tumblr_puwdjggNMP1y8hadgo4_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 3:30 pm

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 80695110
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 39e31410
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 B75a1210

( thanks to Sleemo on twitter who had more info ) says it’s Allegiance ( the top secret comic mentioned a while back )

I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 3:38 pm

It could be a comic for fanboys. Watch how distant Rey and Kylo are ... (LOL) Lolilol
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 3:40 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 80695110
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 39e31410
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 B75a1210

( thanks to Sleemo  on twitter who had more info ) says it’s Allegiance ( the top secret comic mentioned a while back )

I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you
@AhsokaTano

Haha!
Good catch, I wander if General Pryde will be in it.

The monster Rey is battling is very similar to the one Anakin fought in AOTC

The Rise of Skywalker – Allegiance is a four issue mini-series comic that leads directly into the next film. Written by Ethan Sacks with art from Luke Ross. #SDCC

Wow, would they have named a comic series after Snoke or Hux?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:02 pm

posted in wrong thread above - oops sorry . Lol.
Interesting that we’ve had confirmation that Rey is not from Jakku though
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:22 pm

Jon. F put a BATB ref in LK2019

Instead of Timon doing a hula dance, he stands on top of Pumbaa and recites the beginning of Beauty and the Beast's iconic song, "Be Our Guest", in which the candlestick Lumière presents Belle's dinner to her.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 The-Lion-King-Timon-and-Pumbaa-Hula-Dance
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:31 pm

OMG!!!! Can this be???? Is this my SW spirit animal??? If our theories are true, and Rey is a Mando, could she be battling the living and breathing sigil for House Kryze? Where did she find it? Prana’s palace perhaps?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 Fe309510
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 9b621210
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 19 Jul 2019, 4:50 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore
Wow!!! I feel really hyped now :
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 16 90f3a910