Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rey Kenobi Files

+39
Gemini
BigDeal2187
Night Huntress
special_cases
Lovely_Rose
spacebaby45678
AhsokaTano
DeeBee
Tex
MaddieDove
Socialnole
TheBastardofMandalore
Casper
motherofpearl1
MrsWindu
Mila Lazarus
fuhry
bashfulblueeyes3
LadyGaufrette
Apriljandy
nickandnora
Starliteprism
Teo oswald
giaciak2
SkyStar
Kylo Men
ReyofLightSide
Saracene
Acritiqua
ZioRen
Darth Rowan
Xylo Ren
Little_Boots
Kessel
Kyla Ren
rey09
Darth Dementor
reylo1992
FrolickingFizzgig
43 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by Gemini Mon 01 Jan 2018, 4:35 am

So from the above,  I've learned from rj that:

1. Rey random is not necessarily the final answer about who she is.

2. Kylo jumps on what they both believe/looks for any information that he can use in order to emotionally  manipulate rey. Of course this can make its way In to fiction.  Fictional characters would be awfuly dull if they didnt reflect actual  real world emotions. How could anyone relate  to them or the story if they didnt? Rj says the actual truth depends on how you look at things.  That whole scene felt shady and ambiguous AF to me and a lot of people. We are not in denial and we are not reaching when we say her lineage is still not fully answered in tlj.

3. Rj certainly loves to keep name dropping obi wan kenobi every time he talks about the lineage being open still

4. In the moment random rey was what made most sense for her character development at this specific point in time but it doesn't mean its the actual true point of view.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Mon 01 Jan 2018, 7:57 pm

@fuhry
@TheBastardofMandalore
@spacebaby45678
@Gemini

I'm not going to lie, I still want Rey to be a Kenobi. But I can poke holes in Reynobi just as well or better than those who don't want her to be a Kenobi. I just can't waste my time believing it for the next 2 years the way I did for 2016 and 2017.

I would argue, however, that they haven't killed it off. We still don't have a surname for Rey (maybe that's the point?), we still have no mention of lineage, and we still no answer to who was on the ship in her vision. And RJ's comments don't exactly help to promote the idea that Rey is absolutely not connected to anyone from the first six episodes.

People are still making Rey Kenobi theory videos after having seen TLJ. Here's a couple of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBKGZbc340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYFjUfTC1T0
And this one from Element7:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85-Lzp2Wws

What I'll be looking for in the next few weeks or months (though I'm not going to spend a lot of time doing it) is to see whether there's someone out there who will ask Daisy if her parents being nobodies absolutely means that her character is not related to anyone that we know. If Boyega can say "move along" then why can't Daisy say it? Why can't Daisy say "clearly not because I wasn't" (remember that?) the same way she did when talking about whether she was Han & Leia's daughter? And not just for our sake, but also for the sake of those want Rey not to be related to anyone. They deserve that clarity too. What is there to hide anymore? If TLJ told us everything we need to know then fine, then why not just say that? Instead we get this "from a certain POV" nonsense from RJ. lol!

Anyways, happy new year! Smile
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Mon 01 Jan 2018, 8:57 pm

One other thing that just popped into my head:

As I mentioned before, Rey learning she's a Kenobi in TLJ wouldn't mean anything to her.  

But I was thinking about how Snoke sought out Ben Solo because a) he was strong in the force and b) He was Anakin/Vader's grandson, and worked on him from childhood, manipulating him, molding him into warrior for his cause.

It's not actually that much different than what Obi-wan did to Luke.  Every time I watch ANH, I am struck by how Obi-wan is just having this relaxing time with Luke, trying to convince Luke to go with him to Alderaan... until LUKE figures out that the Empire might have gone to his home looking for the droids.   Conveniently, the slaughter of his aunt and uncle paves the way for Luke to do what Obi-wan wants - be trained as a Jedi and exact revenge against the Empire.  And the way he lies to Luke about his father is really manipulative.   You'd think that Yoda and Obi-wan would tell him the truth when he was leaving for Cloud City, but I guess they just hoped he'd be able to kill Vader before he found out?

Come to think of it, Qui-gon did the same damn thing with Anakin.

Rey is the only force-sensitive being that hasn't been manipulated into servicing the needs of a particular side of the war.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Mon 01 Jan 2018, 9:10 pm

“Anyways, happy new year! Smile

@BigDeal2187

Happy New Year back at ya!!!  Waves

BTW! Thanks for the video links. I will watch these later tonight after I put my kid to bed. I’m curious to see other peoples thoughts on Rey Kenobi, aside from our little group here, post TLJ. Very Happy
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 02 Jan 2018, 2:53 am

"I just can't waste my time believing it for the next 2 years the way I did for 2016 and 2017."

I agree with this, and thanks for the videos. As I have only seen the movie once so I really can't contribute too much about any Rey and Obi Wan paralells in the movie but I will say this, I knew that Obi Wan was a junk trader, and at times on Tatooine who like to drink... drinking is an in universe Kenobi thing... and I could not tell if that was used as an insult to fans who believed Rey was a Kenobi or an actual clue. The throne room scene, while beautifully acted by both AD & DR the dialogue did not have the same impact as I AM YOU FATHER from ESB, I know that RJ believes it to be the most dramatic choice but for me it fell flat, and the dialogue well let me just say it was questionable. If RJ & LF wanted the effect to be that fans would wonder for the next two years if what Rey heard was the truth or a lie, then mission accomplished, the parentage reveal scene was just vague and unsatisfying enough that some fans will once again write their own headcanon versions of the ST. I could go into a long disertation about why Rey Nobody while momentarily politically correct ( for some)  will always be an answer that is not fulfilling for many. Star Wars is myth, and while GL always had political messages about governments, politics and war he always let his characters be mythical and that is the great secret that RJ has missed? forgotten? 

On the brightside in that article that I posted is that there is still hope, and I will lightly hold on to that over the next two years. Lightly. 

@bigdeal2187
@thebastardofmandalore
@gemini
@fuhry

Happy New Year!
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 02 Jan 2018, 4:04 pm

@spacebaby45678

“On the brightside in that article that I posted is that there is still hope, and I will lightly hold on to that over the next two years. Lightly.”

I love this statement. I love you  It speaks perfectly as to the current state of mind many Rey Kenobi theorists are feeling after viewing TLJ.

That being said, @fuhry, I have a propositional question for you. What do you think about editing the title of this thread to “Rey Kenobi...there is still hope”? I think it would be a nice homage to our @spacebaby since she started the whole Rey Kenobi thread several years ago thus giving us all an outlet to voice our theories and speculation regarding Rey’s possible Kenobi roots. Very Happy  

Happy New Year to you all as well!
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men Wed 03 Jan 2018, 2:07 am

Why is RJ prolonging this? Damage control? "Anything's still open?"

It couldn't be anything except Rey Kenobi. They're not going brother sister when everyone thinks they're attracted to each other.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 03 Jan 2018, 7:31 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:@spacebaby45678

“On the brightside in that article that I posted is that there is still hope, and I will lightly hold on to that over the next two years. Lightly.”

I love this statement. I love you  It speaks perfectly as to the current state of mind many Rey Kenobi theorists are feeling after viewing TLJ.

That being said, @fuhry, I have a propositional question for you. What do you think about editing the title of this thread to “Rey Kenobi...there is still hope”? I think it would be a nice homage to our @spacebaby since she started the whole Rey Kenobi thread several years ago thus giving us all an outlet to voice our theories and speculation regarding Rey’s possible Kenobi roots. Very Happy  

@TheBastardofMandalore

Thanks! I think we should rename it... until we get further clarification from LF, Novels, books etc.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:30 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:@spacebaby45678

@TheBastardofMandalore

Done!

Perhaps one day we Rey Kenobists will be vindicated in the face of ridicule, like we Reylos were

Last edited by fuhry on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inspirational statement)
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:15 am

Remember this?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Vision11
Source: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/1568249/jj-abrams-explains-whats-really-happening-in-reys-forceback-scene-from-the-force-awakens

(I’ll just get one thing out of the way first, which is that we now know it’s entirely possible that Obi-Wan knew Rey’s name the same way Yoda did in TLJ. It’s another strike against Rey Kenobi. But that’s not my point).

Two things to note.  First, the Cinderella reference.  Second, based on this quote I’m not buying the idea that the ship in Rey’s vision was simply a construct of her mind.  At least not if Rey is being confronted with truths about her past –
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Family10
(I like “Pauper’s Grave” as a nickname for this ship. lol).

So there’s Cinderella, and then there’s Sleeping Beauty:
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Prince10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Padmef10

[And this is where I’d put in the image of Rey in her millennium falcon “coffin” or “bed” if it wasn’t still under copyright.]

Princess Aurora was named after the Roman goddess of the dawn. So Rey = sunlight (not literally but you know what I'm getting at), which is an interesting contrast to the Star (sun) Killer.  Aurora’s name is changed to Briar Rose (Rose, hmmm…) to protect her identity.  (“Classified, really? Me too. Big secret”).

And last, but not least, Anastasia:
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Jett_l10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Jett_t10

So what do Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Anastasia all have in common?  The all have love stories, of course.  That's one thing.  Then there's the other thing.

Nothing to see here.  Rey is a no one.  That's it folks.  Move along.
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 19 Jan 2018, 5:53 pm

Mode note:

We have merged the two Rey Kenobi threads into one!
Let the staff know if you have any questions! Thank you!
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Mon 05 Feb 2018, 8:38 am

BigDeal2187 wrote:Remember this?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Vision11
Source: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/1568249/jj-abrams-explains-whats-really-happening-in-reys-forceback-scene-from-the-force-awakens

(I’ll just get one thing out of the way first, which is that we now know it’s entirely possible that Obi-Wan knew Rey’s name the same way Yoda did in TLJ. It’s another strike against Rey Kenobi. But that’s not my point).

Two things to note.  First, the Cinderella reference.  Second, based on this quote I’m not buying the idea that the ship in Rey’s vision was simply a construct of her mind.  At least not if Rey is being confronted with truths about her past –
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Family10
(I like “Pauper’s Grave” as a nickname for this ship. lol).

So there’s Cinderella, and then there’s Sleeping Beauty:
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Prince10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Padmef10

[And this is where I’d put in the image of Rey in her millennium falcon “coffin” or “bed” if it wasn’t still under copyright.]

Princess Aurora was named after the Roman goddess of the dawn. So Rey = sunlight (not literally but you know what I'm getting at), which is an interesting contrast to the Star (sun) Killer.  Aurora’s name is changed to Briar Rose (Rose, hmmm…) to protect her identity.  (“Classified, really? Me too. Big secret”).

And last, but not least, Anastasia:
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Jett_l10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Jett_t10

So what do Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Anastasia all have in common?  The all have love stories, of course.  That's one thing.  Then there's the other thing.

Nothing to see here.  Rey is a no one.  That's it folks.  Move along.
@BigDeal2187

Said it before and I'll say it again

I don't think this is reys memory,  it is a series of visions being shown to her by obi wan.  its almost like obi wan is trying to show her the truth here because reys memories are hazy.  She is looking at that darn ship like "what the f**#? Like she has never seen it before

Obi wan then speaks to her right after she is shown the truth about how she was actually abandoned

There are other  film techniques  used here that suggest it is not her memory but instead  it is a vision being abruptly shown to her and it shocks the hell out of her.

She abruptly turns around after she hears herself cry and then looks up at the ship like what thw hell?  Like she did not remember that happening.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Mon 05 Feb 2018, 8:45 am

I don't understand. Who has compared all these princesses to Rey?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Tue 06 Feb 2018, 3:12 pm

https://makingstarwars.net/2018/02/game-thrones-creators-write-produce-new-set-star-wars-films/

I wonder where these stories are going to be taking place? Mandalore anyone? I’m sooo excited about this news. cheers

For anyone new to this thread who might be wondering “What does Mandalore have to do with Rey Kenobi?” Well first off many of us here,  including @spacebaby45678, @fuhry and @Gemini (forgive me if I left anyone out), believe that Rey’s Kenobi origins are tied to Mandalore via the Duchess Satine Kryze and her, ahem, “nephew” Korkie Kryze from the Clone Wars. Dave Filoni has stated that clan Kryze has a very GOT-esque back story. Also, Vanessa Marshall (the voice of Hera from Rebels) has said that the Mandalorian story arcs are very reminiscent of GOT. Also, the Mando culture with its houses and clans, back stabbing each other for power and near constant death is also very Westerosi. And let’s not forget their obsession with dragons. Yes, Mandos have their own dragons called Mythosaurs (see my avatar). Wink
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Wed 07 Feb 2018, 9:17 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:https://makingstarwars.net/2018/02/game-thrones-creators-write-produce-new-set-star-wars-films/

I wonder where these stories are going to be taking place? Mandalore anyone? I’m sooo excited about this news. cheers

For anyone new to this thread who might be wondering “What does Mandalore have to do with Rey Kenobi?” Well first off many of us here,  including @spacebaby45678, @fuhry and @Gemini (forgive me if I left anyone out), believe that Rey’s Kenobi origins are tied to Mandalore via the Duchess Satine Kryze and her, ahem, “nephew” Korkie Kryze from the Clone Wars. Dave Filoni has stated that clan Kryze has a very GOT-esque back story. Also, Vanessa Marshall (the voice of Hera from Rebels) has said that the Mandalorian story arcs are very reminiscent of GOT. Also, the Mando culture with its houses and clans, back stabbing each other for power and near constant death is also very Westerosi. And let’s not forget their obsession with dragons. Yes, Mandos have their own dragons called Mythosaurs (see my avatar). Wink
@TheBastardofMandalore

You said a lot of things I do not know. Please tell us more?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:00 pm

giaciak2 wrote:
TheBastardofMandalore wrote:https://makingstarwars.net/2018/02/game-thrones-creators-write-produce-new-set-star-wars-films/

@TheBastardofMandalore

You said a lot of things I do not know. Please tell us more?
@giaciak2

Sure, I’d be happy to! I’ll post some more information on the subject a little later today... Smile
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Wed 07 Feb 2018, 11:12 pm

@giaciak2

Okay, so, the Rey (Kenobi) and Mandalore theory. I will try to keep this short and simple.

In the animated series "The Clone Wars" it is revealed that when Obi-Wan was a Padawan he and his master Qui-Gon spent a year protecting the Duchess Satine Kryze during an uprising/political turmoil on Mandalore. During that year Obi-Wan and Satine fell in love. But due to their vastly different duties, and cultures, they decided to part ways once Satine returned home. Now, this is all speculation, but many believe that Satine may have become pregnant during her year on the run. She even has a nephew, Korkie, that looks suspiciously like a combination of Obi-Wan and herself. (See screen grabs below...)

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Img_0110 Korkie Kryze (It's speculated that he is Rey's father)
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Img_0111 Obi-Wan and Satine
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Img_0112
Side Note: Unfortunately, Satine was murdered in front of Obi-Wan by (formerly Darth) Maul in an episode called "The Lawless". Maul targeted Satine as an act of revenge for cutting him in half in "The Phantom Menace". Satine' death shattered Obi-Wan.

Now, the "Game of Thrones" references mentioned in my previous post, regarding Dave Filoni and Vanessa Marshall's comparisons of Mandalore to the popular HBO show, are in the links below. Also, on a side note, I am a big GOT fan and usually draw a lot of parallels between the Manalorian and GOT storylines in the SW TV series "Rebels" and "The Clone Wars" in my theories. It's just my thing. Hence my excitement about the news regarding the GOT writers writing new SW movies. Of course, they could be tackling the Old Republic era for all I know.  Nope   Very Happy

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-season-4-game-thrones/

(Thank you @spacebaby45678 for posting this originally)

I hope I answered some of your questions. If not, let me know. (Also, @spacebaby45678 and @fuhry are well versed on this subject as well.) There are other offshoot theories that have been discussed here, related to Rey and her possible Mando origins. But I didn't want to overwhelm you. I'm not sure how much information you want on the topic.  Wink
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore Thu 08 Mar 2018, 1:57 am

Waves Hi all! I hope everyone had a good February. Now that it’s March, the SW fandom has been treated to the TLJ novelization release and the SW Rebels series finale. I have a few rough tie in theories/thoughts regarding both medias that relate to some of the older theories that have been discussed on this thread...ad nauseum for those of us veterans here...you know who you are Wink. Anyways, once I have organized them, I will share in the next day or two.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 08 Mar 2018, 3:18 am

I never gave up hope that Rey was a Kenobi, even during the movie
I am a big head but I will continue until the next episode Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Thu 08 Mar 2018, 8:26 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Waves Hi all! I hope everyone had a good February. Now that it’s March, the SW fandom has been treated to the TLJ novelization release and the SW Rebels series finale. I have a few rough tie in theories/thoughts regarding both medias that relate to some of the older theories that have been discussed on this thread...ad nauseum for those of us veterans here...you know who you are Wink. Anyways, once I have organized them, I will share in the next day or two.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Share when you are able. Smile
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 08 Mar 2018, 8:45 am

TheBastardofMandalore wrote:@giaciak2

Okay, so, the Rey (Kenobi) and Mandalore theory. I will try to keep this short and simple.

In the animated series "The Clone Wars" it is revealed that when Obi-Wan was a Padawan he and his master Qui-Gon spent a year protecting the Duchess Satine Kryze during an uprising/political turmoil on Mandalore. During that year Obi-Wan and Satine fell in love. But due to their vastly different duties, and cultures, they decided to part ways once Satine returned home. Now, this is all speculation, but many believe that Satine may have become pregnant during her year on the run. She even has a nephew, Korkie, that looks suspiciously like a combination of Obi-Wan and herself. (See screen grabs below...)

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Img_0110 Korkie Kryze (It's speculated that he is Rey's father)
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Img_0111 Obi-Wan and Satine
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 4 Img_0112
Side Note: Unfortunately, Satine was murdered in front of Obi-Wan by (formerly Darth) Maul in an episode called "The Lawless". Maul targeted Satine as an act of revenge for cutting him in half in "The Phantom Menace". Satine' death shattered Obi-Wan.

Now, the "Game of Thrones" references mentioned in my previous post, regarding Dave Filoni and Vanessa Marshall's comparisons of Mandalore to the popular HBO show, are in the links below. Also, on a side note, I am a big GOT fan and usually draw a lot of parallels between the Manalorian and GOT storylines in the SW TV series "Rebels" and "The Clone Wars" in my theories. It's just my thing. Hence my excitement about the news regarding the GOT writers writing new SW movies. Of course, they could be tackling the Old Republic era for all I know.  Nope   Very Happy

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-season-4-game-thrones/

(Thank you @spacebaby45678 for posting this originally)

I hope I answered some of your questions. If not, let me know. (Also, @spacebaby45678 and @fuhry are well versed on this subject as well.) There are other offshoot theories that have been discussed here, related to Rey and her possible Mando origins. But I didn't want to overwhelm you. I'm not sure how much information you want on the topic.  Wink
@TheBastardofMandalore

Wow! I did not know the existence of this world ... it could also be interesting. Thank you very much !!!!! I love you
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 08 Mar 2018, 9:04 am

Acritiqua wrote:I can buy that Kylo wants Rey to lean on him because I think it has to do with his unhealthy understanding of relationships. Part of the progression for Kylo's character if there is to be any chance of Reylo is that he has to go from seeking to dominate Rey (pure dark side drive) to fully respecting her as an equal in her own right. In TLJ Kylo seems to have come a bit farther along in this from where we see him in their first meeting. In the first meeting he renders Rey unconscious, so she is "leaning on him" in every way.

However Kylo's dream of Rey joining him began in TFA. It was at the cliff when he offered to teach her that his mind was clearly already considering what they could be like together. In TLJ he believes he is realizing this dream and is in for a rude awakening when Rey... disagrees. How he emerges from her rejection will determine his course. He could do the 1d villain thing and just be mad at Rey and stalk her and try to kill her over and over until she finally kills him in self-defense. But he could do something more interesting and examine why Rey is disappointed in him and what he perhaps didn't understand that led to the complete opposite outcome of what he wanted.

Kylo wanting Rey to lean on him is kind of part of the same attitude problem he has that leads him to say she comes from nothing, she is nothing. I would say his blindness about what Rey actually wants is part of this too except the oddity in this is that Rey seems similarly blind to what Kylo wants. They are both hit in the face with the other's rejection. They connect emotionally but they still don't quite see each other.
@Acritiqua
Reading your post, I got an idea. It's just a speculation without foundations but let's see what you think. Kylo wants Rey to lean on him and yet he understands that he is attracted to her because he sees her as powerful as he is in force. A bit like Darcy (Pride&Prejudice) noticed Elysabeth for his intelligence. Elysabeth was not intimidated by her social position, bla bla bla ...  The sense of superiority is often linked to loneliness.

Rey learns skills in strength whenever she is near Kylo. More powerful Kylo become, More powerful she becomes.
She basically does not need to study, because she is just Kylo's mirror in the light.
She understands this and that's why she wants to better understand this bond ... not only the strength itself but also the bond ... we see her fight like Kylo on Anch To's island before Luke decides to help her.

Now I get to the point .... Kylo tells her that she has no part in this story - maybe - it was for us. She is not a Skywalker .... !!!!!!

"Dear Rey, it is useless to look for a membership in my family because we are not relatives. Your link with the strength is me ... join me ... Your beloved Kylo..."
ps: "try doing the same with Finn ... " lol!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 08 Mar 2018, 4:14 pm

Kylo has rejected his family and now wants a person , Rey wants a belonging, a figure. Kylo offers her a belonging but she refuses. She found Han, but he dies, Luke but he dies and the cause is always Kylo because Kylo is the belonging that she always wanted. Rey took everything from kylo, but even kylo took everything from her in some way.
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 09 Mar 2018, 6:47 am

Teo oswald wrote:Kylo has rejected his family and now wants a person , Rey wants a belonging, a figure. Kylo offers her a belonging but she refuses. She found Han, but he dies, Luke but he dies and the cause is always Kylo because Kylo is the belonging that she always wanted. Rey took everything from kylo, but even kylo took everything from her in some way.
@Teo Oswald

Beautiful statement Teo.Please, tell me more. What do you think Kylo took?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Fri 09 Mar 2018, 7:50 am

giaciak2 wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:Kylo has rejected his family and now wants a person , Rey wants a belonging, a figure. Kylo offers her a belonging but she refuses. She found Han, but he dies, Luke but he dies and the cause is always Kylo because Kylo is the belonging that she always wanted. Rey took everything from kylo, but even kylo took everything from her in some way.
@Teo Oswald

Beautiful statement Teo.Please, tell me more. What do you think Kylo took?
@giaciak2

how I interpreted it, kylo invaded the mind of Rey he saw inside her head and this thing I interpreted as a theft
he saw her secrets , her most vulnerable moments , he also saw her parents, he saw them dead, even the first time that Rey saw him shirtless, a man it's her first time since we know , he is the first person who made her cry. kylo has taken so much from rey . someone said that they had sexual relations through force, with their minds, anyway this is from the mental point of view Smile from the physical point of view he will get there ... I hope so Smile Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next