Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

+26
DeeBee
TheBastardofMandalore
AhsokaTano
12 Parsnips
Starliteprism
Cowgirlsamurai
MrsWindu
Riri
Armadeus
AceofWands
LadyGaufrette
Kyla Ren
KiraRen2015
snufkin
Darth Dingbat
special_cases
californiagirl
vaderito
Man Without A Star
Darth_Awakened
ISeeAnIsland
Birdwoman
PalmettoBlue
unicorn
Night Huntress
Moonlight13
30 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 14 Oct 2019, 8:28 am

Still not on DisneyNow (what is happening? lol), yet available on Google Play/YT for episode purchase, which I refuse to do at this point in time with Disney+ on the horizon. If it's not, I'll reconsider, but I am perplexed....unless...Star Wars Resistance is not important in the scheme of things with the Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker storyline, as are the books and comics leading up to the movie.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 10 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by 12 Parsnips Mon 14 Oct 2019, 9:25 am

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Still not on DisneyNow (what is happening? lol), yet available on Google Play/YT for episode purchase, which I refuse to do at this point in time with Disney+ on the horizon. If it's not, I'll reconsider, but I am perplexed....unless...Star Wars Resistance is not important in the scheme of things with the Journey to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker storyline, as are the books and comics leading up to the movie.
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I sent them feedback yesterday saying it wasn't working, and the message I got back was "We're working on it, keep checking your app!" But so far, nothing. I did watch it on TV so at least there's that. Maybe they will post it on the Star Wars Kids YouTube channel like they did the first episode?
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Mon 14 Oct 2019, 10:36 am

I saw someone say Resistance S2 is now on Amazon finally. Think I'll hold out until maybe Disney+, haven't seen the show at all yet.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Mon 14 Oct 2019, 8:16 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

S2 E2 starting working on the app this afternoon for me. Hope it is for you too!

californiagirl wrote:I saw someone say Resistance S2 is now on Amazon finally. Think I'll hold out until maybe Disney+, haven't seen the show at all yet.

@californiagirl

I noticed on the list of shows that only Season 1 is going to be on D+ when it debuts. I would assume that S2 would eventually go on there, but maybe not until it is over! I guess the "live" stuff will stay TV-based.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Mon 14 Oct 2019, 9:32 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

S2 E2 starting working on the app this afternoon for me. Hope it is for you too!

californiagirl wrote:I saw someone say Resistance S2 is now on Amazon finally. Think I'll hold out until maybe Disney+, haven't seen the show at all yet.

@californiagirl

I noticed on the list of shows that only Season 1 is going to be on D+ when it debuts. I would assume that S2 would eventually go on there, but maybe not until it is over! I guess the "live" stuff will stay TV-based.
@12 Parsnips

Uh, when I look on DisneyNow, it's not there! (What's happening? lol)

I guess I'm sitting Resistance S2 out, unless someone says an episode is incredible (I'll then purchase it) - because if I am going to continue having technical issues...I shall pass until S2 is eventually on Disney+.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Tue 15 Oct 2019, 5:45 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Oh no! That really stinks! pale I hope by some miracle it will eventually load for you after all...
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 2:37 pm

Oh no! That really stinks! pale I hope by some miracle it will eventually load for you after all...
@12 Parsnips

Mystery solved. Apparently the key with SW Resistance and DisneyNow is DisneyXD, which ~ this time transitioned with the cable provider to an upgraded package - hence why I can't see additional episodes. (DisneyNow technical support indicated that is probably it, but to really find out, I need to contact my cable provider and ask for a bunch of resets, etc...it's not worth it.) Plus, I'm not willing to upgrade the cable, if anything, I am thinking of ceasing it, especially because of Disney+

Please let me know if an episode is incredible, and I will consider buying it. Hesitating about the entire season because of Disney+. Although S2 won't be there immediately, it will eventually, I am sure (if not, then I'll buy the season).

So, I will consider buying any episode you feel is chef's kiss (and especially the Ben episode!) Very Happy Smile...so we can talk about it!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:49 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:

@12 Parsnips

Mystery solved.  Apparently the key with SW Resistance and DisneyNow is DisneyXD, which ~ this time transitioned with the cable provider to an upgraded package - hence why I can't see additional episodes.  (DisneyNow technical support indicated that is probably it, but to really find out, I need to contact my cable provider and ask for a bunch of resets, etc...it's not worth it.)  Plus, I'm not willing to upgrade the cable, if anything, I am thinking of ceasing it, especially because of Disney+

Please let me know if an episode is incredible, and I will consider buying it. Hesitating about the entire season because of Disney+.  Although S2 won't be there immediately, it will eventually, I am sure (if not, then I'll buy the season).

So, I will consider buying any episode you feel is chef's kiss (and especially the Ben episode!) Very Happy Smile...so we can talk about it!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

That does sound like a lot of hassle and I wouldn't bother with it either!

The Ben episode(s) appears to feature Meanie Ben, so we shall see if it's worthwhile! lol!  But so far the first few episodes have not struck me as outstanding...though enjoyable of course! The season premiere was good, but since you already know what happened it's probably not worth buying. I'll keep you updated! sunny
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:58 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:

@12 Parsnips

Mystery solved.  Apparently the key with SW Resistance and DisneyNow is DisneyXD, which ~ this time transitioned with the cable provider to an upgraded package - hence why I can't see additional episodes.  (DisneyNow technical support indicated that is probably it, but to really find out, I need to contact my cable provider and ask for a bunch of resets, etc...it's not worth it.)  Plus, I'm not willing to upgrade the cable, if anything, I am thinking of ceasing it, especially because of Disney+

Please let me know if an episode is incredible, and I will consider buying it. Hesitating about the entire season because of Disney+.  Although S2 won't be there immediately, it will eventually, I am sure (if not, then I'll buy the season).

@SW_Heroine_Journey

That does sound like a lot of hassle and I wouldn't bother with it either!

The Ben episode(s) appears to feature Meanie Ben, so we shall see if it's worthwhile! lol!  But so far the first few episodes have not struck me as outstanding...though enjoyable of course! The season premiere was good, but since you already know what happened it's probably not worth buying. I'll keep you updated! sunny
@12 Parsnips

I trust your insight, if the episode is worthwhile, thank you!!! Smile Very Happy

Yeah....I'm a Resistance fan, but not much of a fan that I will upgrade my cable package or contact them to reset settings. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 23 Oct 2019, 5:17 pm

Per the SWS

The Colossus (Resistance) may (or may not be) seen during the amass of ships!

So, we know where the show ends! haha Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Wed 23 Oct 2019, 5:53 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Per the SWS

The Colossus (Resistance) may (or may not be) seen during the amass of ships!

So, we know where the show ends! haha Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

There is something behind the Ghost (to the right of the Falcon) that looks like it. I hope with all my heart that it is and Kaz and crew are there!!!!

BUT people who know a lot more about SW ships than I do (honestly, they mostly all look the same to me), are saying it's a Nebulon-class frigate. So whatever that is? scratch
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Fri 25 Oct 2019, 4:33 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Update on the potential Colossus sighting...

I thought it might be that really big ship behind the Ghost, but it turns out there are people saying it's one much further back.

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 10 Mess_o10

It might be the one above the Ghost and to the left.

Maybe?
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 25 Oct 2019, 9:37 pm

I thought it might be that really big ship behind the Ghost, but it turns out there are people saying it's one much further back.

Maybe?
@12 Parsnips

Oh goodness - this is like where's Waldo. lol

I waver between YES, and "I don't think so" - that vehicle appears to have red stripes, unless - it now has red stripes or it will in the near future???? Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 25 Oct 2019, 11:53 pm

hiya! you guys enjoying the new series?
I'm going to wait till it's finished and buy it on itunes I think. but I'd love to know at least if you are enjoying yourselves! Very Happy
I got spoiled by accident though when I went to starwars.com databank.. right on the front page..
spoiler:
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sat 26 Oct 2019, 5:32 am

Maybe?
@12 Parsnips

Oh goodness - this is like where's Waldo.  lol

I waver between YES, and "I don't think so" - that vehicle appears to have red stripes, unless - it now has red stripes or it will in the near future???? Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Re: the red stripe...I got nothin'. Maybe the stripe will show up later in the season, or someone kind from Lucasfilm will confirm its presence in TRoS...in 2020. Razz

@DeeBee

That spoiler was in the season 2 trailer too!!! What were they thinking??
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 27 Oct 2019, 11:24 am

@12 Parsnips

Sunday is so meh now, knowing there is a new episode, and I can't see it. Truly thankful you'll keep me posted if there is a worthy one (for buying) and discussing. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 27 Oct 2019, 3:26 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:@12 Parsnips

Sunday is so meh now, knowing there is a new episode, and I can't see it.  Truly thankful you'll keep me posted if there is a worthy one (for buying) and discussing. Very Happy Smile  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I feel guilty getting a new episode every week! Razz

So far, we've had what I would call foundation-laying episodes. We're getting some character moments, but nothing major yet in terms of plot or Kylo Ren. Wink

(Anyone else can feel free to jump in here if you feel an episode is particularly awesome and SW_Heroine_Journey should watch it!)
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 27 Oct 2019, 4:38 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:

Sunday is so meh now, knowing there is a new episode, and I can't see it.  Truly thankful you'll keep me posted if there is a worthy one (for buying) and discussing. Very Happy Smile  
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I feel guilty getting a new episode every week! Razz

So far, we've had what I would call foundation-laying episodes. We're getting some character moments, but nothing major yet in terms of plot or Kylo Ren. Wink

(Anyone else can feel free to jump in here if you feel an episode is particularly awesome and SW_Heroine_Journey should watch it!)
@12 Parsnips

No feeling guilty! Your cable company is either awesome, and includes Disney XD in their basic cable OR your residence upgraded - either way, rightfully earned! Smile

Oh! I'll also be interested if there is an episode showing the Colossus receiving the red stripes because that definitely indicates what we spotted in TRoS trailer is, indeed, the Colossus. Very Happy Smile

Thank you for being selective with this. As you know, SW compiles a Bucket List video for each episode, so if it's anything that will be satisfied with that, then not an episode I wish to buy for the most part.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 03 Nov 2019, 10:47 am

@12 Parsnips

Well, Episode 2 appeared for my viewing on DisneyNow. I have no reason why, yet of course I watched it! No sign of Episodes 3, 4, or 5 though.

Very interesting how Agent Tierny wants to keep some of Tam's humanity (resisting Pryde's urgency to condition her), so Tam will be more receptive/engage with Kaz, when he reaches out to her. (Tierny noticed that sigh/breath of relief Tam had, that the Colossus escaped, and instead of punishing her, decided to use it...yikes!)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 03 Nov 2019, 12:30 pm

Well, Episode 2 appeared for my viewing on DisneyNow.  I have no reason why, yet of course I watched it! No sign of Episodes 3, 4, or 5 though.  

Very interesting how Agent Tierny wants to keep some of Tam's humanity (resisting Pryde's urgency to condition her), so Tam will be more receptive/engage with Kaz, when he reaches out to her. (Tierny noticed that sigh/breath of relief Tam had, that the Colossus escaped, and instead of punishing her, decided to use it...yikes!)
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Count your blessings, I guess! Maybe by the time the season is over, you'll get episode 3! Razz

Yes, they are going out of their way to show Agent Tierny as the worst (and best, in a diabolical sort of way) of the FO. It's so creepy how Tam is some sort of experiment with her, like she's got an agenda to show that brain scraping is primitive and her manipulation tactics are all that are needed. Ugh! (I wonder if Finn's defection is behind this? In my headcanon it is! Wink )
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 03 Nov 2019, 1:17 pm

12 Parsnips wrote:

Well, Episode 2 appeared for my viewing on DisneyNow.  I have no reason why, yet of course I watched it! No sign of Episodes 3, 4, or 5 though.  

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Count your blessings, I guess! Maybe by the time the season is over, you'll get episode 3! Razz

Yes, they are going out of their way to show Agent Tierny as the worst (and best, in a diabolical sort of way) of the FO. It's so creepy how Tam is some sort of experiment with her, like she's got an agenda to show that brain scraping is primitive and her manipulation tactics are all that are needed. Ugh! (I wonder if Finn's defection is behind this? In my headcanon it is! Wink )
@12 Parsnips

LOL Razz  I will not be surprised if that happens! haha As we know, I am willing to buy an episode here and there, and I trust your purchase recommendation wisdom. haha

With Tierny, (I like your headcanon, that it's Finn related!) feeling less bad that Ben/Kylo Ren is not very nice to her, per the advertising for Season 2 because she is evil! OMG!  She is practically mustache twirling. haha

The theory is, that Tam is the one that shoots the Raddus (Rucklin is most likely killed by the Raddus' cannons).  I will not be surprised if she has a parallel with Ben of hesitating to shoot...but she decides to do it because she becomes convinced Kaz etc is on the Raddus (so anger consumes her), or she in becoming a brainwashed mess, convinces herself it's OK, because Kaz, etc are safe, yet Resistance leadership is responsible for all of this.  ??

As an aside, what an incredible character Synara is becoming. The mixture of light and dark within her causes her to have great insight/balance with circumstance in life, and a resolve that is just wonderful to see!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Sun 03 Nov 2019, 3:03 pm

@12 Parsnips

LOL Razz  I will not be surprised if that happens! haha As we know, I am willing to buy an episode here and there, and I trust your purchase recommendation wisdom. haha

With Tierny, (I like your headcanon, that it's Finn related!) feeling less bad that Ben/Kylo Ren is not very nice to her, per the advertising for Season 2 because she is evil! OMG!  She is practically mustache twirling. haha

The theory is, that Tam is the one that shoots the Raddus (Rucklin is most likely killed by the Raddus' cannons).  I will not be surprised if she has a parallel with Ben of hesitating to shoot...but she decides to do it because she becomes convinced Kaz etc is on the Raddus (so anger consumes her), or she in becoming a brainwashed mess, convinces herself it's OK, because Kaz, etc are safe, yet Resistance leadership is responsible for all of this.  ??

As an aside, what an incredible character Synara is becoming. The mixture of light and dark within her causes her to have great insight/balance with circumstance in life, and a resolve that is just wonderful to see!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Those are interesting ideas! I wonder where we are in terms of the TLJ timeline? (Even as of Ep. 5, I don't know other than after the Battle of D'Qar.)

Synara was interesting in Ep. 2. I actually was kind of annoyed with her being critical (if realistic) of Tam--after all, she was really not in a much different position when Kaz saved her bacon in season 1. Kaz is of course far too trusting, but still... It is great to see Synara firmly in the good guys' camp though.

I hope you get to see Neeku's development in season 2! They are doing good things with him.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 12 Nov 2019, 9:44 pm

@12 Parsnips

Episode 3, Live Fire made an appearance lol

Most intriguing to me is it seems to be setting up that the accompanying Tie Fighters with Ben are Tam and Rucklin. Wondering if it's Rucklin that shoots the Raddus, and then dies??? Hmm....I.e. Both Ben AND Tam hesitate, and Rucklin is the one that shoots because he feels he needs to compensate for being seen as less than. ??
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips Wed 13 Nov 2019, 5:41 am

Most intriguing to me is it seems to be setting up that the accompanying Tie Fighters with Ben are Tam and Rucklin.  Wondering if it's Rucklin that shoots the Raddus, and then dies??? Hmm....I.e. Both Ben AND Tam hesitate, and Rucklin is the one that shoots because he feels he needs to compensate for being seen as less than.   ??
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Most intriguing to me is it seems to be setting up that the accompanying Tie Fighters with Ben are Tam and Rucklin.  Wondering if it's Rucklin that shoots the Raddus, and then dies??? Hmm....I.e. Both Ben AND Tam hesitate, and Rucklin is the one that shoots because he feels he needs to compensate for being seen as less than.   ??
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Slowly but surely? Razz That is so weird, but at least they're coming!

I honestly don't know where they are going with Tam and Rucklin based on what I've seen so far. I think in the current time line we must be past that point in TLJ...but that's not to say that they couldn't do flashbacks or play with the time line a bit in a cartoon.
Spoiler:

I wouldn't be that sad to see Rucklin go Wink but I think he's sort of a comfort to Tam, being someone she knows and has a connection with from the Colossus.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 13 Nov 2019, 8:03 am

@12 Parsnips

Not seen for 3 episodes? My goodness!!!

You're right, it's difficult to keep straight the timeline. I wish, at the beginning of each episode, they have something indicating - this episode is now at this point in TLJ. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next