Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+65
Man Without A Star
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
SanghaRen
YeeRees
LadyGaufrette
olyer
Tex
Chris24601
whisperingwillow
SW_Heroine_Journey
SheLitAFire
Apriljandy
DeeBee
nana7marie
Starliteprism
bashfulblueeyes3
Blood Moon
Dar-ren19
Geralt_Riv
tukicarreno
ReyofLightSide
cherrylipstick
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
PalmettoBlue
rey09
twilekempire
Mielikki
Darth Rowan
RKR Connection
Darth Snoopy
Mila95
roguepixie
RosiePancake
MrsWindu
SoloSideCousin
Moonjump05
lauvamp
californiagirl
IoJovi
Moonlight13
kroi
Mana
ZioRen
Kessel
Irina de France
nickandnora
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Casey Kanata
Kylo Rey
Saracene
Night Huntress
snufkin
MeadowofAshes
special_cases
Cowgirlsamurai
Darth Dingbat
rawpowah
Riri
ISeeAnIsland
vaderito
Darth_Awakened
SkyStar
69 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SkyStar Tue 08 May 2018, 9:15 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Found another fake leak - someone who claims to have read a summary :

Episode 9 Summary
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/8hu8bc/episode_9_summary/?st=JGXET40T&sh=36301fb7
@AhsokaTano

Why Broom boy has such a big part in this???? I am dying here
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by ZioRen Tue 08 May 2018, 9:27 am

When are people going to learn that "Broom Boy" is not a frigging character, he's just a symbol of the future. Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 08 May 2018, 9:48 am

I can't stop laughing at this fake leak. Why do people insist that one of Rey's parents are still alive?
Broom Boy redeeming Kylo? LOL!
Rey does sound really boring in this leak.

The only thing I can see as a possibility is: Leia was banished to another planet or is traveling around trying to build the alliances with the resistance. This way they could keep her alive a little longer for comics and the books.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 08 May 2018, 10:13 am

I cna't stop laughing at this FAF cause nobody makes a Wall of Text presentation. And he remembered it all. Also, he should be super high in LF hierarchy to be present at the presentation, lmao!

This avalanche of FAF convinces me that something leaked and plants are at work to surround the real leak with FAF to confuse.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 08 May 2018, 10:38 am

@vaderito Yeah it's pretty suspicious that everyone is out here posting their fics on reddit. This new one is also ridiculous (which is why it's getting attention; we need a good laugh from time to time). Nobody in their right mind would believe that fic. Laughing What do you think might be the real leak they are covering?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Tue 08 May 2018, 10:59 am

This "leak" is on Fetus Snoke level of credibility. ROFL ROFL ROFL
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Tue 08 May 2018, 11:06 am

LOL! Yellow-eyed Kylo! I die! Why don't they get there are no. More. Sith?
Maybe the Main Knight is....drumroll.... MARA JADE.  Razz
So mostly Kylo is teaching some kid and then loses a hand? Then dies but comes back?
Rey mouthing "thank you" to Luke like this is some rom-com...
They could have kept this a bit more believable with keeping it brief...yet this is like War and Peace Very Happy
Mess.
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 08 May 2018, 11:15 am

All of these read like the one Fizz wrote as a joke back when 'leaks' first starting coming out for TLJ

Frolicking Fizzgig wrote:> Luke reveals to Rey that she is his daughter. Plot-holes, logic and consistency don't matter.
> Ben went evil because Han and Leia wouldn't buy him his own spaceship for his 21st birthday. What a brat.
> Kylo and Rey are representative of Vader and Anakin respectively. Anakin must destroy Vader. Good vs. Bad Skywalker.
> Luke trains Rey. Rey meets her shadow in the cave behind the tree.
> Kylo forcefully kisses her in the vision because SW incest tradition. TFA chemistry was a mistake. JJ got carried away.
> They learn the history of the Jedi, after which Rey has a vision about Finn being tortured by KMT.
> KMT is Kylo's love-interest.
> Rey cuts her training with Luke short and flees on the Falcon to Dubrovnik planet.
> Rey discovers that Finn is now FS. She gives him her saber and together they fight Kylo and KMT.
> Kylo is now wearing Vader's melted helmet.
> Kylo drops the big twist: they're COUSINS. Not that we didn't already know. But w/e.
> BDT shows up (he's the KMT's father or something idk)
> Kylo almost defeats Rey but Rey is saved when Luke shows up out of nowhere.
> Luke de-hands Kylo and gives him a second slash across his face. Now he has an X.
> Meanwhile, KMT beats Finn and traps him in extra virgin olive oil.
> Kylo, KMT and BDT flee because that's what villains do, Kylo with a loud "I'll get you next time SCAVENGER!"
> Rey cries to Luke that Kylo took her true love away. Leia and Chewie show up and they all hug Rey.
> They have found the true Skywalker legacy. Rey Skywalker.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Tue 08 May 2018, 11:28 am

snufkin wrote:All of these read like the one Fizz wrote as a joke back when 'leaks' first starting coming out for TLJ

Frolicking Fizzgig wrote:> Luke reveals to Rey that she is his daughter. Plot-holes, logic and consistency don't matter.
> Ben went evil because Han and Leia wouldn't buy him his own spaceship for his 21st birthday. What a brat.
> Kylo and Rey are representative of Vader and Anakin respectively. Anakin must destroy Vader. Good vs. Bad Skywalker.
> Kylo forcefully kisses her in the vision because SW incest tradition. TFA chemistry was a mistake. JJ got carried away.
> They learn the history of the Jedi, after which Rey has a vision about Finn being tortured by KMT.
> Rey cuts her training with Luke short and flees on the Falcon to Dubrovnik planet.
> Rey discovers that Finn is now FS. She gives him her saber and together they fight Kylo and KMT.
> Kylo drops the big twist: they're COUSINS. Not that we didn't already know. But w/e.
> Luke de-hands Kylo and gives him a second slash across his face. Now he has an X.
> Kylo, KMT and BDT flee because that's what villains do, Kylo with a loud "I'll get you next time SCAVENGER!"
> Rey cries to Luke that Kylo took her true love away. Leia and Chewie show up and they all hug Rey.
@snufkin

I remember that, it was hilarious! Good times.

The sad part is, many TLJ haters would probably love that story.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 08 May 2018, 11:30 am

Kessel wrote:
snufkin wrote:All of these read like the one Fizz wrote as a joke back when 'leaks' first starting coming out for TLJ

@snufkin

I remember that, it was hilarious! Good times.
The sad part is, many TLJ haters would probably love that story
@Kessel

I had exactly the same thought. Even with the hilarious X on Kylo's face.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Tue 08 May 2018, 11:38 am

Sad truth is that movies will never be as creative as FAF.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 08 May 2018, 11:41 am

@Kessel @Darth_Awakened

Looking back in the Archives for the same discussion about fake spoilers (and the whole "KoR fight" they dropped to troll spoiler hounds) is good for a laugh between the jokes and how any info we had didn't even come close to the actual story. But in terms of jokes and being silly because we're just impatient and wanted the whole story after seeing TFA, it's a good way to waste time. I really wish that Rian Johnson did lurk here just to see his reaction to our speculation on topics like Thalia Siren is a giant Beer Can Chicken Monster out of an old Harryhausen movie.

Actually, I'm surprised that nobody's done a dumb RotJ type fake spoiler, where they have some cute critter like the Ewoks, Kylo cackles and zaps people with Force lightning because it's revealed that he and Rey are cousin-siblings, or Finn and Rey get shoehorned into some bargain basement version of Han and Leia declaring their love for one another after Rey gets jealous over Rose.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 08 May 2018, 11:52 am

Night Huntress wrote:I'm not sure how much of the storyboards or rather concept art can leak at this stage. Nope

LF has certainly increased their security since TFA and even TLJ - while they can't stop some details to leak anyway...I doubt someone who isn't really important to the production will know the whole plot or even a rough description of the story.

That's why I think that small, seemingly unimportant details, are more credible leaks than that very long one from 4chan or reddit.

Just my thoughts on this..

@SoloSideCousin: where did you get the idea for a possible Leia recast from this leak? He/She just said that it's unlikely her funeral will be held on Naboo since the concept art showed sunny beaches...although I don't get why this couldn't be a place for a funeral?
@Night Huntress

The guy mentioned something about there might not be a funeral at all and a few other little things in his tone. That was my first impression.
nickandnora wrote:The Bothan guy admitted that he's not the same person as the previous.

It's not really a farfetched claim he's making, but I'm not sure how he's certain it's Naboo and not Chandrilla or somewhere else entirely. When people have asked him, I don't think he's answered specifically.
@nickandnora

The guy said that he didn't know for sure that it was Naboo, just that it really looked like Naboo to him.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Tue 08 May 2018, 12:08 pm

I just have this odd feeling that even an announcement of a Leia recast won't mean what we think it means. It seems like the kind of thing they'd be like, "Yeah, sure. Announce it. *snicker*" and then it turns out the "recast" was needed for a shot of her body in a coffin at her funeral, and a shot of her back in a flashback, and some kind of blurred corporeal representation (or something, I don't know). Point being, it could be a "leak" that's a totally convenient misdirect that would get fans all riled up in the interim and throw them off the scent of the actual story.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 08 May 2018, 12:18 pm

@SoloSideCousin

ah,OK. Thanks for clarifying. I thought the leak was maybe longer and I haven't read everything.

@nickandnora

yeah, if they announce something that would "back-up" one of the leaks everyone will freak although it means nothing really.
IF they gonna recast Leia (I'm still very skeptical about that) I doubt she will have a lot of screen time.
Also that Malta Studio thing- that could be for so many different sets especially with Star Wars.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened Tue 08 May 2018, 12:21 pm

Night Huntress wrote:@SoloSideCousin

ah,OK. Thanks for clarifying. I thought the leak was maybe longer and I haven't read everything.

@nickandnora

yeah, if they announce something that would "back-up" one of the leaks everyone will freak although it means nothing really.
IF they gonna recast Leia (I'm still very skeptical about that) I doubt she will have a lot of screen time.
Also that Malta Studio thing- that could be for so many different sets especially with Star Wars.
@Night Huntress

If they recast Leia they're going with the exact same screen time they planned before Carrie has died IMO. There's no need for recast - if the screen time is limited.
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Tue 08 May 2018, 12:40 pm

@Darth_Awakened

I'm not so sure about that- could be they wanted her death to be in the movie and needed an actress for that purpose.

But I guess we'll see. I'm open about the idea that Leia will still have a big role in IX just as intended. I'm just not sure LF will really make it.
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 08 May 2018, 12:43 pm

Ok so now MSW France think that bothan 2 May be legit and Batuu is featuring heavily in the new batch of Star Wars books announced today featuring the falcon . Batuu has a beach coastal area so our bothan 2 May have thought it was Naboo when in fact it was Batuu :

Batuu appearing heavily in "Flight of the Falcon" book!
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/8hxiy8/batuu_appearing_heavily_in_flight_of_the_falcon/?st=JGXXY1P8&sh=56af5ae4

MSW France believes that Bothan-Spy2 leak may be legit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/8hy9a8/msw_france_believes_that_bothanspy2_leak_may_be/?st=JGXXZBMZ&sh=c1eb1089

Pictures of Batuu- looks very similar to Naboo:

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 12 1d735610
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 12 Eff7fe10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 12 80fa4210

Also the info about it tells us if you’re trying to hide from the first order then it’s the place to go .
https://www.starwars.com/databank/batuu
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 08 May 2018, 12:49 pm

Isn't Bantu the supposed setting for the new park opening next year in California?

And I swear to God, if you think that people are gullible about sh*t ranging from vaccine and climate change denialism or political conspiracy theories, just look at how quickly somebody's dodgy fanfic posted on Reddit gets turned into a news story. Just wait until there's another round of stories with quotes from notable 'Star Wars Expert,' Mike Zeroh.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 08 May 2018, 12:57 pm

@ snufkin
Yeah the Star Wars land Disney park is set in Batuu so it sounds like a pretty significant place if they are setting their whole Star Wars land in it. I think we might be introduced to Batuu in Han Solo film but that we’ll see it in the sequel trilogy ( due to the first order references about it in the databank).
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide Tue 08 May 2018, 1:02 pm

Darth Dingbat wrote:
AhsokaTano wrote:Found another fake leak - someone who claims to have read a summary :

Episode 9 Summary
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/8hu8bc/episode_9_summary/?st=JGXET40T&sh=36301fb7
@AhsokaTano

Gosh, that FAF certainly has enough plot for an entire TV series.

Some of my favourite parts include:

- Kylo's Dark Side niqab
- Kylo turns back to the light by slaughtering a bunch of rich people whose only crime, presumably, is being rich
- Rose-Finn-Poe love triangle
- Rey and female KOR fight over handless Kylo, whilst BroomBoi is tending to him. This very image is sheer pottery (also made me realise I'd love to see a lightsabre duel between two women)
- right in the middle of a huge battle, a random FO officer turns out to be Rey's mother and starts berating her daughter and then stabs her, as mothers do
- Leia is in the film but we never actually see her, not even when she transfers her Life Force to Kylo

And best of all...

BROOMBOI REDEEMS BEN SOLO

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_nkpz6xRVrE1swao2c
@Darth Dingbat

I snort-laughed reading this Laughing

Also, going back to the older crack spoiler about the "twin suns in Ahch-to", do they not know that there was NO SUCH THING and only Luke saw them as he was ready to go on to the Bible Camp in the Sky?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 08 May 2018, 1:05 pm

Kylo Rey wrote:This guy says that IX is set 5 years after TLJ, and that Rey's child is 5 years old. Did she immediately give birth as soon as TLJ ended then? lol!

Another thing is, Rian has said multiple times that his first to last draft of his script didn't change all that much. He also said that the Praetorian Guard fight was one of the earliest things/images he had in mind when working on TLJ. That would be something you would definitely remember looking at a storyboard, and it suggests that even if there were changes, they couldn't have been that wildly different like in his leak. Are we sure it was posted December 2015? Is there a way to check the specific dates on Reddit posts? Because he said Del Toro was playing a bounty hunter and he hadn't even been cast/announced yet.

There's not one single mention of Rose, which is one of the biggest tip offs. Sounds kind of suspiciously like Logan's Run as well (after that rumour).

EDIT: I just checked and there were rumours of BdT being in the film as far back as September 2015, so scratch that.

@Casey Kanata Thanks! I literally just edited my post to include that as I just looked it up.
@Kylo Rey

Get this now some people online are saying that Rey's kid in Finn's and Kylo is all jealous! lol!  Laughing

Seriously though, I am really doubtful any of these leaks are  true, how could Lucas Film let the plot of the whole movie leak a year and a half before the release? It can't be..

Last edited by tukicarreno on Tue 08 May 2018, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Tue 08 May 2018, 1:06 pm

snufkin wrote:Isn't Bantu the supposed setting for the new park opening next year in California?

And I swear to God, if you think that people are gullible about sh*t ranging from vaccine and climate change denialism or political conspiracy theories, just look at how quickly somebody's dodgy fanfic posted on Reddit gets turned into a news story. Just wait until there's another round of stories with quotes from notable 'Star Wars Expert,' Mike Zeroh.
@snufkin

It is. I think they announced it last year and I remember Reylos speculating the Resistance would hide there for a bit due to that TLJ park ride that went from Crait to Batuu or whatever.

And tbh Reylos have been predicting we'll get a green planet for IX since TLJ came out (maybe even earlier), so it's not like this is revolutionary. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these leakers just steal our theories and pass them off as their own exclusive leaks.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru Tue 08 May 2018, 1:10 pm

@snufkin

I laughed out loud at the "KMT beats Finn and traps him in extra virgin olive oil".
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin Tue 08 May 2018, 1:10 pm

Night Huntress wrote:@SoloSideCousin

@nickandnora

@Night Huntress

If you want to read the whole conversation, check out the below. He makes a number of comments that put the occurrence of Leia's funeral into doubt, which I read to possibly indicate that if there is no funeral, then, maybe, just maybe, there might be a recast.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8hsp5s/info_on_a_planet_returning_in_ix/?st=JGXY07WW&sh=782a8a38&sort=new

P.S. If he knows something, I bet it's Bantu and he thinks it's Naboo.
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next