Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

+64
DarthRen
OrionStars
cherrylipstick
SkyStar
thescavenger
spacebaby45678
fuhry
olyer
Casper
ISeeAnIsland
ImperialReylo713
KiraRen2015
bashfulblueeyes3
ladyMxx
Maria26
SoloSideCousin
YeeRees
DeeBee
Saracene
Darth Rowan
MaddieDove
TracylovesOUAT
12 Parsnips
Mila Lazarus
Birdwoman
Night Huntress
Starliteprism
motherofpearl1
PalmettoBlue
Dar-ren19
Teo oswald
giaciak2
tukicarreno
rey09
roguepixie
Forsythia
Moonjump05
californiagirl
Chris24601
AhsokaTano
EchoBase
Mila95
Geralt_Riv
justyou
Atenais
Lily Snape
Kessel
nickandnora
ZioRen
SanghaRen
Lovely_Rose
rawpowah
special_cases
Man Without A Star
Riri
vaderito
lauvamp
Cowgirlsamurai
Moonlight13
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
LadyGaufrette
MrsWindu
SheLitAFire
68 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by giaciak2 Thu 25 Oct 2018, 11:55 am

@"Cacciatrice notturna" @AhsokaTano I'm with you girl H-beating
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread Empty Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by californiagirl Thu 25 Oct 2018, 2:16 pm

SW is about hope and love. Unlike some of the other tragic endings like RotS, RO, and various other deaths and couple split-ups along the way, IX and RotJ are the only ones of these films presented as a true ending to the series. It should be noted that RotJ had a fairly happy ending, with the exception Vader's death. But he was old and on what amounted to life support, his arc was done, he had been on the dark side for way too long, and there was nothing left for him. Kylo is young and healthy and never really fully committed to the dark side, try as he might to be a little edgelord. And he's posed as a romantic lead to boot.

JJ has stated on more than one occasion that he doesn't like tragic endings, or to come out of movies feelings depressed or unhappy, and that he's a shameless romantic. None of his films thus far have had especially sad or grim endings.

The above leaks are pretty crack, hence why they are on this thread and not the main spoiler one.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Tue 30 Oct 2018, 9:05 pm

Can't remember where the desert planet scene discussions were, so I decided to post this here.

As we know, they are currently filming IX in Jordan.  If not Jakku, the thought is a new planet, or established.

Today, "6 SCARY STAR WARS PLANETS WE DON’T WANT TO VISIT: WE'LL STICK TO NABOO, THANKS." was published on starwars.com

https://www.starwars.com/news/6-scary-star-wars-planets

Of the six, per the databank, if an established planet, earthly represented by Jordan. Smile

Maybe Moraband (discussed as Mountains only for terrain, yet..hmm..it was in an important Yoda spiritual episode in Clone Wars), Abafar (doesn't seem Force spiritually important, so probably not), Malachor (ancient Sith temple is there...seems likely if an established planet, and it is barren/desertish), or Dathomir (possible, Moraband and Malachor seem more likely in my neonate Star Wars wisdom Smile)

Separate from deserts, but not pleasant to be at, Mustafar is listed in this article, and it is likely for a setting in IX.  Per many tumblrs and YTs I respect, a crucial one, if Kylo Ren will die, and Ben Solo will live.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 02 Nov 2018, 8:09 am

Ok am posting this here because it’s you know who ( he must not be named lol!)and only reason why was curious and listened to it was because it came up on Reddit and the Manip was really bad . He talks about reylo being the couple of the sequel trilogy and a reylo scene in his latest video ( check it out on YouTube if you’re curious but below is the only “ leak” ) . Amongst all the speculation ( as most of the video is that ) this is the actual scene :

- Rey and Kylo inside of a base holding each other , very emotional whilst healing on the ground ( no other clues as to where base is if it’s on a planet and which etc )
- Rey appears to be crying with her eyes squinting . Kylo’s head is on Rey’s shoulder . Kylo’s Black clothing is ripped , scrapes on his arm and shoulders .
-In the background are ships leaving into the sky , pilots running to star fighters , people fleeing .

Ok above are the so called “ leaks”- the rest of his video is pure speculation. No other context is available.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:35 am

There's no point to post anything by him. he doesn't have sources. With random stuff from reddit and 4chan, there's possibility but not with this guy. he's fun but also a waste of time. he has theories that he calls leaks. Real leaks are getting an info from insiders, not making sith up. he makes sith up. all the time.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:42 am

@vaderito
Lol! It’s crack thread not leaks lol! Smile
Just a bit of fun. Yeah won’t post his stuff in future Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire Fri 02 Nov 2018, 10:48 am

vaderito wrote:There's no point to post anything by him. he doesn't have sources. With random stuff from reddit and 4chan, there's possibility but not with this guy. he's fun but also a waste of time. he has theories that he calls leaks. Real leaks are getting an info from insiders, not making sith up. he makes sith up. all the time.
@vaderito

AhsokaTano wrote:@vaderito
Lol! It’s crack thread not leaks lol! Smile
Just a bit of fun. Yeah won’t post his stuff in future Smile
@AhsokaTano

keep posting in this thread, @AhsokaTano because you're right, this is the CRACK spoiler thread and part of why it's set up is to archive these so we can look back at them in the future and have a good laugh.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 02 Nov 2018, 10:58 am

@SheLitAFire
Lol!True!Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 02 Nov 2018, 11:48 am

Just remember you are giving him $$$$ when you watch his videos.  Maybe it's petty of me, but I don't believe he (and those like him) deserve it. I know you have fun with it, and sometimes I am tempted because of the zany fun, but then I recall, he's making $$$$ as I watch.  No thank you!

He, and those like him, are in no way at the level of Lords of The Sith, Six Degrees of Kylo Ren, Wayward Jedi, Scavenger's Hoard, What the Force, Girls with Sabers, AT-AT Chat, as examples.  Which deserve views and $$$$.  They admit though that their mentions are theories, and not leaks, which is the ultimate issue, but they are based on storytelling structure, folklore and myth understanding, along with psychology.  Technically, their theories are Crack as well, lol because they are not leaks from LF.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 02 Nov 2018, 12:40 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey
Yeah you’ve got a point about him earning money on them and that’s bad .Will try to curb my temptation. Thing is he’s popular because his videos are short and sweet so 5 mins and your done . Also he’s doing Lucasfilm a bit of marketing favour with reylo because a lot of the hardcore fanboys/girls follow him ( I don’t subscribe to his videos ) and if they can slowly be persuaded into accepting reylo then that’s a good thing and come December 2019 we may not have huge riots outside the cinemas /theatres.
Just hope we get some proper decent reylo centric leaks soon Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 02 Nov 2018, 12:48 pm

AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
Yeah you’ve got a point about him earning money on them and that’s bad .Will try to curb my temptation. Thing is he’s popular because his videos are short and sweet so 5 mins and your done . Also he’s doing Lucasfilm a bit of marketing favour with reylo because a lot of the hardcore fanboys/girls follow him ( I don’t subscribe to his videos ) and if they can slowly be persuaded into accepting reylo then that’s a good thing and come December 2019 we may not have huge riots outside the cinemas /theatres.
Just hope we get some proper decent reylo centric leaks soon Smile
@AhsokaTano

You can always keep an eye on the comments of his videos to gauge if his theories are swaying people about reylo, without watching them. That can be the compromise, and if that occurs, he deserves a form of gratitude from me. Smile

Truthfully though, I am not certain if anyone or anything can affect the hearts and minds of the hardcore fanboys/girls who WANT to dwell in the negative, but if anyone can...perhaps he can. Very Happy

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 02 Nov 2018, 2:08 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Just remember you are giving him $$$$ when you watch his videos.  Maybe it's petty of me, but I don't believe he (and those like him) deserve it. I know you have fun with it, and sometimes I am tempted because of the zany fun, but then I recall, he's making $$$$ as I watch.  No thank you!

He, and those like him, are in no way at the level of Lords of The Sith, Six Degrees of Kylo Ren, Wayward Jedi, Scavenger's Hoard, What the Force, Girls with Sabers, AT-AT Chat, as examples.  Which deserve views and $$$$.  They admit though that their mentions are theories, and not leaks, which is the ultimate issue, but they are based on storytelling structure, folklore and myth understanding, along with psychology.  Technically, their theories are Crack as well, lol because they are not leaks from LF.
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Exactly! Can't agree more! Claps Claps Claps

Or course everyone is free to watch and enjoy what they like- no judgment...but consider if the few minutes of mild amusement is worth supporting those people. Nope
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism Fri 02 Nov 2018, 4:37 pm

Night Huntress wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Just remember you are giving him $$$$ when you watch his videos.  Maybe it's petty of me, but I don't believe he (and those like him) deserve it. I know you have fun with it, and sometimes I am tempted because of the zany fun, but then I recall, he's making $$$$ as I watch.  No thank you!

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Exactly! Can't agree more! Claps Claps Claps

Or course everyone is free to watch and enjoy what they like- no judgment...but consider if the few minutes of mild amusement is worth supporting those people. Nope
@Night Huntress

I really enjoyed Wayward Jedi's latest installment (Spiritual Realm).
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 02 Nov 2018, 5:38 pm

@Starliteprism

I love his videos - I'm not into the "Ben & Rey are Anakin & Padme reborn" theory and I'm unsure if and how they well bring the "world between worlds" into the movies...but I like his take on the characters his well researched inputs about storytelling and mythology.

He is in a totally different league than Zeroh - they aren't even in the same realm.

I'm totally into supporting creative podcast, authors, youtubers etc. but some are just stealing and rehashing content from others to create quick and fast click-bait videos...
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 03 Nov 2018, 3:22 am

Hey all , thanks for providing list of podcasts /you tubers above. I heard of lords of the Sith ( and listen to them )but not the others. Will check them out . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Mon 05 Nov 2018, 2:09 am

Another leaker who claims to have a source

“What my source told me:

-Finn and Rose are in a romantic relationship

-Hux will betray Kylo to become Emperor

-Lando does not die

-Kylo is a conflicted Emperor, no "Palpatine like" Kylo, he has the galaxy but he is more alone than ever

-the film reveals that he has romantic feelings for Rey, there is no ambiguity like in episodes 7 and 8: after the movie, everyone will say "Ok, there was really something romantic between the two"

-Kylo has some kind of redemption after a lightsaber battle with Rey, my source saw Daisy and Adam kissing on set

-Kylo will pilot the Falcon”

Thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/9u85bx/jj_is_not_course_correcting_anything_from_tlj/?st=JO40XRS8&sh=74c8b36b

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 05 Nov 2018, 2:16 am

@Riri
Thanks for posting this . Please let this be true ! Smile cheers
Ps/ And it’s Han porgo!!! I like his “ leaks”( whether true or not )
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Mon 05 Nov 2018, 2:31 am

@Riri This is the best thing I've heard in months. If it were true, sequel Star Wars would be one of my favorite movies of all time. If it ends with a happy end I could thank Disney for buying Star Wars. Meanwhile TLJ is one of the best-selling DVDs of 2018, the book is a best seller, and they made so much money to repay the debt for buying Star Wars from Luca film. I think it wasn't the toxic fandom that bought the books and films, but the Reylos. I hope Disney love to see the Reylos full-bellied and satisfied heart ... and swimming in their money. We all happy

Thanks for the good news, let's hope it's true
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 05 Nov 2018, 11:08 am

This leak actually makes the most sense in my opinion. It seems to follow the threads that were left open at the end TLJ.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Mon 05 Nov 2018, 2:23 pm

What does he mean by "some kind of redemption"?

Did he say anything more about Kylo's fate and survival?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 05 Nov 2018, 3:03 pm

@rawpowah
I never noticed that but you’re right he says “ some kind of redemption “.... interesting.
This leaker you’ll find deletes his leaks shortly afterwards but in a previous leak he said this ( it’s somewhere on this thread too I think :
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread 4a944010
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread 28d45810

So Kylo doesn’t die according to this “leaker”

Also interesting is I found this “ leakers “
“ leak “ from 6 mths ago ( link above @Riri sent ) and very interesting- I think it sums up what kind of redemption Ben could have - exile:

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread Fc515a10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread 628e3610
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread 16411d10

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread Cfcb8410
Just edited the above countless times ( sorry !)so the attachments run smoother.Something just occurred to me - if Kylo is like reverse Anakin then it would make poetic sense to have a funeral on Naboo instead of a wedding - sad though it may be .

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Mon 05 Nov 2018, 4:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Mon 05 Nov 2018, 3:17 pm

Maybe Kylo isn't going to be super good at the end of this trilogy? I can see him staying kind of grey....like Iron man or some of the super heroes in the Marvel Comics.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu Mon 05 Nov 2018, 8:22 pm

Big big pile/pinch of salt

RUMOR: Matt Smith To Play Young Palpatine In ‘STAR WARS: EPISODE IX’...A new Star Wars: Episode IX rumor claims Matt Smith is playing a young Sheev Palpatine in the movie.

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-9-matt-smith-palpatine-rumors/

MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Mon 05 Nov 2018, 10:53 pm

Riri wrote:Another leaker who claims to have a source

“What my source told me:

-Finn and Rose are in a romantic relationship

-Hux will betray Kylo to become Emperor

-Lando does not die

-Kylo is a conflicted Emperor, no "Palpatine like" Kylo, he has the galaxy but he is more alone than ever

-the film reveals that he has romantic feelings for Rey, there is no ambiguity like in episodes 7 and 8: after the movie, everyone will say "Ok, there was really something romantic between the two"

-Kylo has some kind of redemption after a lightsaber battle with Rey, my source saw Daisy and Adam kissing on set

-Kylo will pilot the Falcon”

Thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/9u85bx/jj_is_not_course_correcting_anything_from_tlj/?st=JO40XRS8&sh=74c8b36b
@Riri

If only all of this were true! Sigh.. I hope there is at least something to it!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Tue 06 Nov 2018, 1:31 am

@MrsWindu That particular rumor makes me immediately think of Matt Smith in full shouty exposition Doctor Who mode showing up to announce, "Hello everyone! I'm Ben's grandad's evil boss who was his grandma's backstabbing coworker."

IDK, if people are going to speculate at least make it plausible. The only flashbacks they've had in the franchise may be in the ST, but they're about Rey and Ben's lives and the specific incidents where they were hurt/traumatized by their family/caretakers. If you're going to speculate about Smith, go for something like saying he's Ransolm Casterfo as that's a theory you can actually back up.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next