Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

+59
bashfulblueeyes3
Oscarborough-fairo
Nyx
cherrylipstick
Cowgirlsamurai
reylo1992
OrionStars
Blood Moon
Armadeus
Dar-ren19
LadyGaufrette
rawpowah
12 Parsnips
AcrosstheStars
spacebaby45678
Kyla Ren
Darth Dementor
MaddieDove
DeeBee
Sad Man
SanghaRen
KiraRen2015
Night Huntress
nemapasara
Maria26
motherofpearl1
Gemini
nickandnora
Krafty
tukicarreno
vaderito
giaciak2
MindAndMagic
SkyStar
special_cases
Saracene
AhsokaTano
Riri
snufkin
Lily Snape
Birdwoman
Kessel
rey09
justyou
SW_Heroine_Journey
loversinthestorm
Kylo Rey
ZioRen
Forsythia
FrolickingFizzgig
madeinmn
whisperingwillow
Lovely_Rose
Atenais
MrsWindu
Moonlight13
californiagirl
Teo oswald
SheLitAFire
63 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 25 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by giaciak2 Thu 12 Dec 2019, 9:55 am

Kylo Rey wrote:Disgusting. This press tour has been a disaster. And certain cast members are certainly exhibiting a lot of overconfidence and hubris for people who don’t have careers to fall back on outside of Star Wars. This promo tour has soured me on most of them. Glad Adam’s not much involved now. Him, Kelly, Domhnall, REG are classy and come out of all of this looking the best, along with Rian.
@Kylo Rey

I think the same!
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 25 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 12 Dec 2019, 10:11 am

giaciak2 wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
OrionStars wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:I find that both he and Daisy look a little too overconfident in themselves lately.
@reylo1992

Thanks to our Joker's famous line: "What Are They Gonna Do, Fire Me?"
@OrionStars

The hubris is unbelievable! They truly believe they are immune, and that the offers will pour in (or continue to). Wow What they don't understand is that directors and producers are observing this, and confirmed plans can always change.

I didn't think anything would decrease my excitement for TRoS, but it's happening! What keeps me somewhat elevated are Kelly, Adam, REG as examples, and the hope for Reylo/Bendemption. Otherwise, I would completely become GA again. Sigh and Yikes!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Same!
@giaciak2

One silver lining with this madness, we're so very close in finding out what our outlook will be about this. I remain positive because of the narrative, it points to Reylo and Bendemption, yet if I am proven wrong - considering the circus I am seeing, I won't be surprised, either. lol

The first credible spoiler reviews will be revealed Monday night ~10pm California/Pacific time...we're almost there, luv! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Thu 12 Dec 2019, 10:28 am

Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Thu 12 Dec 2019, 1:05 pm

californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 12 Dec 2019, 1:21 pm

giaciak2 wrote:
OrionStars wrote:
reylo1992 wrote:I find that both he and Daisy look a little too overconfident in themselves lately.
@reylo1992

@OrionStars

The hubris is unbelievable! They truly believe they are immune, and that the offers will pour in (or continue to). Wow What they don't understand is that directors and producers are observing this, and confirmed plans can always change.

I didn't think anything would decrease my excitement for TRoS, but it's happening! What keeps me somewhat elevated are Kelly, Adam, REG as examples, and the hope for Reylo/Bendemption. Otherwise, I would completely become GA again. Sigh and Yikes!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Same!
@giaciak2

One silver lining with this madness, we're so very close in finding out what our outlook will be about this. I remain positive because of the narrative, it points to Reylo and Bendemption, yet if I am proven wrong - considering the circus I am seeing, I won't be surprised, either. lol

The first credible spoiler reviews will be revealed Monday night ~10pm California/Pacific time...we're almost there, luv! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

ARG! Dear I count on you. After the movie, please, come back here to comment with your impressions. I will go after I hear you.
But I do not deny you ... if Ben Solo dies I am not sure that I will see the movie ...
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 12 Dec 2019, 1:55 pm

Another interview with Daisy, they asked her about Rey and Kylo (00:45), it's funny that it was the first thing they asked Laughing .
https://www.elnueve.com.ar/2019/12/12/alexis-puig-con-la-protagonista-de-star-wars/
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Thu 12 Dec 2019, 5:36 pm

Finally something nice about Rian. Looks like they're trying to do damage control, after TLJ was on TTs.

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 25 Rian_110
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 25 Rian_210

Source: djkevlar
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 13 Dec 2019, 4:53 am

I'm watching the video of JJ's interview for Variety and he said one interesting when he wasn't asked directly about TROS

Steven Spielberg has been a mentor and collaborator of yours, and he’s struck a real balance between making movies with enormous spectacle and scope, and then much more intimate, personal films. Can you see yourself making movies that are more like “Lincoln” or “The Post”?

Well, obviously, Steven is in a class by himself in sort of every way. But I will say [those are] the kinds of stories that I like; “Philadelphia Story” is my favorite movie. That was a play. People talking in rooms is the greatest. In fact, on “Rise of Skywalker,” the thing that I love about this movie — despite being really proud of some sequences that I think are visually pretty interesting — are the moments of characters talking, usually two people in a space, you know, confronting each other, challenging each other, revealing [things] to each other.

I’d love to direct a play. “Jerry Maguire” — its humor and its charm and its emotional resonance is something that interests me as much as anything. To me, the greatest visual effect is Daisy Ridley’s eyes, or what John Boyega or Oscar Isaac or Adam Driver bring. Those are the moments that to me are the most moving.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/jj-abrams-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-next-projects-1203433279/
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 13 Dec 2019, 7:12 am

giaciak2 wrote:
giaciak2 wrote:
OrionStars wrote:
@reylo1992

@OrionStars

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Same!
@giaciak2

@SW_Heroine_Journey

ARG! Dear I count on you. After the movie, please, come back here to comment with your impressions. I will go after I hear you.
But I do not deny you ... if Ben Solo dies I am not sure that I will see the movie ...
@giaciak2

I understand! Hugs! I will relay my impressions, but if you hear from others before me that the movie has Reylo Bendemption Happily Ever After, then please don't wait for my communication about it - go see it upon that word, and enjoy! Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 13 Dec 2019, 7:57 am

I was on Net-a-Porter and new magazine apparently with Daisy on cover. I am curious why she is on N-a-P as a part of TROS promo? Should be bigger magazines for this kind of promo? Anyway, the photos are outstanding, this style suits Daisy so well and interview is boring and Daisy traditionally found time to complain.

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 25 W600_q65

https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/porter/article-f365c38cb4520f21/cover-stories/cover-stories/daisy-ridley
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar Fri 13 Dec 2019, 8:14 am

special_cases wrote:I was on Net-a-Porter and new magazine apparently with Daisy on cover. I am curious why she is on N-a-P as a part of TROS promo? Should be bigger magazines for this kind of promo? Anyway, the photos are outstanding, this style suits Daisy so well and interview is boring and Daisy traditionally found time to complain.

https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/porter/article-f365c38cb4520f21/cover-stories/cover-stories/daisy-ridley
@special_cases

Oh god the cheesy intro.

She felt more raw in her interviews before TLJ - she talked about anxiety and it felt like she is more true to herself. Now she sounds cynical with that “about two people saw the movie”. The pictures are really nice though.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 13 Dec 2019, 8:19 am

giaciak2 wrote:
giaciak2 wrote:
OrionStars wrote:
@reylo1992

@OrionStars

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Same!
@giaciak2

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@giaciak2

I understand! Hugs! I will relay my impressions, but if you hear from others before me that the movie has Reylo Bendemption Happily Ever After, then please don't wait for my communication about it - go see it upon that word, and enjoy! Smile Very Happy
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Sure 1000x1000! H-beating
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri 13 Dec 2019, 9:32 am

New JJ interview. Answers the kiss question.

Nyx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 13 Dec 2019, 9:41 am

Nyx wrote:New JJ interview. Answers the kiss question.

@Nyx

Please, please help me ... what does he say?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Fri 13 Dec 2019, 9:41 am

JJ said that Rey's connection with Kylo is really in the heart of emotional story in this movie.

He didn't give clear answer about the kiss, said that there can be two and you don't leave movie like this without kiss.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Fri 13 Dec 2019, 9:48 am

So maybe we can assume that Reylo gets two kisses. Which also looks good in terms of Ben staying alive. One for the climax and another at the end / on Tattooine.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Fri 13 Dec 2019, 9:50 am

giaciak2 wrote:
Nyx wrote:New JJ interview. Answers the kiss question.

@Nyx

Please, please help me ... what does he say?
@giaciak2
Basically he said that we won't leave the theater without experiencing a kiss, and possibly more than one! I figured as much though. Apparently Resistance women also kiss (and perhaps Finn and Rose)? Rey and Ben is likely the big one, of course.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Fri 13 Dec 2019, 9:57 am

Nice answer JJ WinksD Well maybe we will get more than one, the epic kiss and sweet one.
Anyway I found interesting the way he moved his hand while reading and the fact that he took a good amount of seconds to think about the right answer. Web questions are usually tricky ROFL
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Fri 13 Dec 2019, 10:15 am

@"speciali" @Lovely_Rose @Cherrylipstick Thank you H-beating

I think at least one kiss won't be Reylo. As near-impossible as it gets, I hope Leia will kiss her son on the cheek in a sense of forgiveness and affection for her son.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri 13 Dec 2019, 11:37 am

From @sleemo on twitter

"There's a lot of joy and the ending is emotional," said Daisy Ridley, "That's not to say it's totally sad. It's definitely emotional, but I think people will be uplifted when they leave the cinema." #TheRiseOfSkywalker

So they're ending a 40 year saga on a "not totally sad" note. Wow

Nyx
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey Fri 13 Dec 2019, 11:45 am

Nyx wrote:From @sleemo on twitter

"There's a lot of joy and the ending is emotional," said Daisy Ridley, "That's not to say it's totally sad. It's definitely emotional, but I think people will be uplifted when they leave the cinema." #TheRiseOfSkywalker

So they're ending a 40 year saga ona "not totally sad" note. Wow
@Nyx

That doesn’t sound too good...
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by justyou Fri 13 Dec 2019, 11:54 am

Nyx wrote:From @sleemo on twitter

So they're ending a 40 year saga on a "not totally sad" note. Wow
@Nyx

I'm hitting the theater bar and stocking up pre-movie.
justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah Fri 13 Dec 2019, 11:56 am

Yikes. Time to release another Kylo clip to dupe people into watching this movie.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Fri 13 Dec 2019, 11:59 am

The fact Leia's probably going to die means there's inevitably going to be some amount of sadness coming out, like TFA when Han died and TLJ when Luke died. "Uplifting" is much more promising-sounding.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 Fri 13 Dec 2019, 12:00 pm

It's definitely not a good note to end it on imo. A story that took away the previous happy ending people loved so it can exist ending on "not totally sad note" isn't a great idea. I think how hopeful people find it if the ending is really Rey taking the Skywalkers name and all of them dead depends on how much people care about Rey and is the character loved enough to make up for the iconic family dying out.

Mila95
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next