Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

+7
SW_Heroine_Journey
Lovely_Rose
Starliteprism
orangedelamer
AhsokaTano
LadyGaufrette
spacebaby45678
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 18 Jul 2019, 3:10 am

@AhsokaTano

I don't play video games, so I don't know how relevant this story is to the ST, and a quick question is VR canon? I think the most interesting thing on the posters in relation to tarot is that Fate Has Chosen You. I think this is in relation to Darth Vader and his fate as the chosen one? Okay, so The Heirophant is the Pope and a Bishop is a lesser figure but let's go with the correlation anyway. The Priestess & The Bishop are both religious figures. The Heirophant and the Priestess are connected in the deck. So what to do with the presence of these religious figures in relation to Darth on Mustafar?  Doesn't Mustafar represent the underworld and Hades? Assuming that then both cards should be in reversal or upside down? It is interesting but the High Priestess on Mustafar has a light shining through her headdress that is similar to the moon on the diadem of the High Priestess card.

Is Darth using the High Priestess to talk to Padme in the afterlife?

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Highpriestess-hierophant-tarot-cards-300x265

Depiction: The Hierophant is seen seated on a throne between two pillars symbolizing law and liberty or obedience and disobedience. He wears a triple crown, and the keys to Heaven are at his feet.

Meaning: Hierophant stands for tradition and convention. It can represent marriage in an arranged setup. It can also mean a teacher or counsellor who will help in learning / education of the querent.

Upright card (keywords): Seeking counsel or advice, Marriage, Tradition, Religion, Learning, Spiritual guidance, Education
Reversed card (keywords): Breakdown, Rejection of family values, Abuse of position, Poor counsel

Depiction: The High Priestess is identified with the Shekhinah, the female indwelling presence of the divine. She wears plain blue robes and sits with her hands in her lap. She has a lunar crescent at her feet, & wears "a horned diadem on her head, with a globe in the middle".
Meaning: High Priestess is a card of mystery, stillness and passivity. This card suggests that it is time to retreat and reflect upon the situation and trust your inner instincts to guide you through it. Things around you are not what they appear to be right now.
Upright card (keywords): Spiritual insight, Hidden talents, Intuition, Things yet to be revealed, Mystery

Reversed card (keywords): Secrets, Information withheld, Lack of personal harmony, seclusion
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 18 Jul 2019, 4:36 am

@spacebaby45678
I think Vader immortal is part of the media that is canon. It’s a VR experience but it’s in episodes .
This is the trailer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rWfcMwMzfag
That’s interesting about the mystery of high priestess card and things not seeming what they are . And the reversed cards meaning lack of harmony , secrets, breakdown, rejection of family values . That’s definitely Anakin as Vader .

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 18 Jul 2019, 5:15 am

AhsokaTano wrote:@spacebaby45678
I think Vader immortal is part of the media that is canon. It’s a VR experience but it’s in episodes .
This is the trailer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rWfcMwMzfag
That’s  interesting about the mystery of high priestess card and things not seeming what they are . And the reversed cards meaning lack of harmony , secrets,  breakdown, rejection of family values . That’s definitely Anakin as Vader .

@AhsokaTano

Seems the High Priestess is on the side of the player and against Vader. For some reason Vader needs the player... mmm? I am confused as to what Vader could want and what is his ultimate purpose?

Yes, Rey and The Lion King or El Rey Leon

There is a Lion King card in Tarot.  K/Queen The King of Wands. In the descriptions below both Loyalty ( Allegiant) & Pride jump out at me. In the original tarot, the Wands were originally Batons and a swagger stick is a baton. What is also interesting about this card is that is has three astrological signs, Aries, Leo, & Sagittarius. Being aligned with Aries, puts this card in alignment with the emperor card, but we also know that Sagittarius ( Jannah) is in opposition to Scorpio ( Kylo)... mmm interesting.  Confus  Confus Literally, shooting at the heart H-beating  of the Scorpion/Eagle/Phoenix

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Scorpius

It is also interesting that it was not just displaced Generals that created the FO but Nobles & Warlords too. So is Pryde a Noble AKA... Korkie Kryze? Does this explain his different uniform, and also explain why he has not been around for the first two Episodes of the ST? Additionally, The King of Wands has a lot of negative aspects that could tell us something about the disposition of General Pryde. Is this a coincidence?  Nope We shall see.  

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 King-of-wands-1-179x300

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 King-of-wands-1200x900
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Wands-king
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Illustration_+In+a+Tarot+card+reading%2C+the+King+of+Wands+in+a+spread+can+be+a+symbol+of+business%2C+authority+and+innovation.+This+post+includes+a+vintage+and+modern+fortune+telling+meanings+of+the+King+of+Wands%2C+ideal
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 18 Jul 2019, 10:29 am

@spacebaby45678
That king of wands sounds like kylo lol or
a lot of men lol ! Just kidding . But it does have a lot of aspects associated with masculinity. Talking of which your quote :
“ What is also interesting about this card is that is has three astrological signs, Aries, Leo, & Sagittarius. Being aligned with Aries, puts this card in alignment with the emperor card, but we also know that Sagittarius ( Jannah) is in opposition to Scorpio ( Kylo)... mmm interesting. Confus Confus Literally, shooting at the heart H-beating of the Scorpion/Eagle/Phoenix “.

Ok in answer to that above I wrote something that could be construed as controversial on predictions thread few days ago pending how you view it . I’ll probably change my mind in a few days as I always do lol ( and just like throwing ideas out there ) but the theory is this that we could end up getting something like Orlando by Virginia Woolf in TROS . This would be taking soulmate to
another level ie that no matter who or what they are in whatever life they are still your soulmate and love transcends gender, race , whether you’re human or alien etc.
Jannah .Paradise. The ultimate transition of Loki ( masculinity) to the feminine . What do we know about Jannah? Not much . There’s a picture with her and Finn on space horseback and one of her in a sunlit meadow and it’s framed like Darcy out of pride and prejudice. Jaina in legends killed Jacen solo who was her dark side twin. Maybe this Jannah will save Ben ie be ultimately what Ben will become . We know nothing much about Jannah’s role in TROS except she is in the final scene with Rey because both Daisy Ridley and Naomi Ackie revealed this . Maz Kanata tells us she sees the same eyes in different people. What if Ben’s resurrection has a twist like this ?
I found something too about how Aquarius and Scorpio are not compatible but strongly attracted to each other ( Rey is linked with Aquarius as heralding in the new age of more feminine world of peace, understanding , love and spirituality because she is linked with water , Kylo is linked with Scorpio ).
Jesus is linked to the age of Pisces - the age of the sun /son /Loki /mars/masculinity/war which proceeded Aquarius( Christian first symbol was a fish and there are lots of fish imagery in New Testament with fishermen and feeding of five thousand etc) but he says in Luke’s gospel that his age is drawing to an end and that we must follow the water bearer . The age of the son is ending but the new age of the water bearer - Rey ( like Kenobi ) representing “ the daughter /femininity “ is coming and we have to follow to achieve peace and enlightenment.
So is Ben associated with Pisces ? Well his birthday as far as we know is Feb 21st according to when aftermath books announced what they did below .
( it might not be accurate though and this could be a twist in itself ie that we find out he had a different birthdate). We might find out Ben was actually born as a Leo in our earth calendar ( like Harry Potter is -the lion king )and that Luke and Anakin is the “ son “ referred to ?
Anyway just food for thought . If moving to a more feminine world means the opposite of a masculine world then it means complete acceptance of LGBT relationships, law and order is not as important and spirituality means getting back to basics rather than ceremony and rules . Also 3 signs are compatible with Aquarius - Gemini ( twins ), Aquarius themselves and Librans ( balance ) which is interesting.
Anyway just some ideas and food for thought . Smile
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 3a662810
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 5f1ade10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 8ebc1d10THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 1025b410
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 0198a810
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 18 Jul 2019, 12:13 pm

@AhsokaTano

Rey is the protagonist not every theory, or astrological tarot attestation should relate back to Ben. Some are just Rey's alone.  Remember what I have said in the past. The twin heroes are jointly representative of the Christ figure. Why would Kylo/Ben ever be under Leo? He is already are under the sign of Taurus & Scorpio and it would seem Pisces. Anakin under Capricorn, Luke Taurus, Scorpio & Pisces, not surprised that Kylo is a Pisces because under the death card it has the Hebrew letter Nun which is the Hebrew word for fish. Kylo/Ben's sign of Scorpio is so IMPORTANT he does not need to encompass everything. The ancients watched the red planet Mars pair up with the ruddy star Antares in recurring cycles, and it’s no wonder that Antares was given the appellation “the rival of Mars.” That would be in Star Wars the rival of Darth Sidious/Emperor and now maybe the rival of the King of Wands. Moreover, the moon routinely occults – passes in front of – Antares at certain stages in the moon’s 18.6-year cycle,

Aha!!! Eureka now we know why the scorpion looking crayfish is on the moon card. The Moon Card is under the sign of Pisces which is Kylo's sign.. cool.
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Tumblr_puui9pulix1y8hadgo1_400

Scorpius in mythology. According to star lore, the Scorpion’s stinger brought about the death of Orion the Mighty Hunter.

Haha... The Kessel is Orion. As in the Kessel Run. Orion. Constellation. Orion. List of stars in ... The Bible mentions Orion three times, naming it "Kesil" (כסיל, literally – fool). He was weak and foolish like his father.  pale OMG

"Scorpius, because of its position, is one of the two ‘gateways’ to the Milky Way i.e. Paradise.  "garden", is the final abode of the righteous

the baleful source of war and discord, the birthplace of the planet Mars, and so the House of Mars, the Martis Sidus of Manilius.  Darth Sidious bawawah! So, The Emperor is Mars confirmed. Sidus in latin means Star

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Constellations/Scorpio.html

Speaking of Libra and Aquarius both air signs

This star alpha (α), Zuben Elgenubi, is the Southern Scale of Libra

Ben              Kenobi

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 6597
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 18 Jul 2019, 12:18 pm

Not to rain on anyone's parade but how do we know this is not just Jannah looking at the crashed Death Star. There where pictures of her at the scene that we was released in the TROS trailer.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 0198a810
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 18 Jul 2019, 12:48 pm

@spacebaby45678
Thanks for clarifying - I really appreciate your thoughts , info & wisdom when it comes to this Smile I always attribute everything to kylo/Ben and
I get carried away at times with my ideas .lol! Like Loki/the beast I think I need chaining and binding down at times lol.
Love how you can get really deep about about Star Wars here and talk about constellations, tarot and myth . This forum is wonderful . Smile I love youI love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 18 Jul 2019, 1:59 pm

Thanks for clarifying - I  really appreciate your thoughts , info & wisdom when it comes to this    Smile I always attribute everything to kylo/Ben and
I get carried away at times with my ideas .lol!  Like Loki/the beast I think I need chaining and binding down at times lol.
Love how you can get really deep about about Star Wars here and talk about constellations,  tarot and myth . This forum is wonderful . Smile  I love youI love you
@AhsokaTano

I am not all that wise at all, I just have an insatiable curiosity on most things. I want to know why. Hence my degree in History.

No worries, Kylo Ben is the main thing is this story especially since he is the Skywalker. But Rey is the mystery and that is what interest me, and of course I too am completely biased as I have always been a Ben Kenobi fan first even as a little girl.

But what will be will be when it comes to Rey's lineage, I could be onto something with the Lion King or onto nothing at all. But, I am having fun, so that is all that matters.

And I hope I am wrong about Jannah, I would love a Pryde & Prejudice ending.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 20 Jul 2019, 6:59 am

Rey Descendent of Light... This new pic of Rey and it's similarities to the King of Wands.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Tumblr_puxuucBGme1y8hadgo1_540
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 King-of-wands-1-179x300

However, I find this King of Wands from the Night Sun Tarot very compelling because of it's astrological/cosmological matches.

He has a crown of thorns like Christ/Kryze ( latin pronunciation), there is a crimson dawn below his chair in the back. but he sits on the throne of made up of the 7 headed Hydra. aka. Palpatine. In the tale of Hercules labors Hydra is said to have 9 heads, 9th episode. It would always take more than one effort to kill the Hydra. So GL bringing back Palpatine would be inevitable. This puts him in alignment with war ( Mars) and Evil ( Hydra Constellation)

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 King_of_wands_ns_tw3tei

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Hydra2

Is it a coincidence that this new creature looks like an actual Hydra

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Star-Wars-9-The-Rise-Of-Skywalker-Poster

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Hydra3

Hydra is the name used for the small freshwater polyps of the genus Hydra, having a naked cylindrical body and an oral opening surrounded by tentacles. They are usually a few millimetres long and are best studied with a microscope. Biologists are especially interested in hydras due to their regenerative ability. If a hydra is cut in pieces each piece will turn into a perfect hydra.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sat 20 Jul 2019, 11:34 am

@spacebaby45678
Interesting... maybe both Rey and Kylo die and resurrect or regenerate as they both seem to be associated with hydra /snake symbolism . Do you think this is a possibility? I know Kylo is associated with Scorpio ( and Pisces ) but Scorpio elemental sign is water too which is interesting- I thought it was just Rey associated with water but it isn’t . Here’s one of my wacky predictions again - what if both kylo and Rey die like Romeo and Juliet and together they become Jannah or someone else ? Two halves of our protagonist.
Seeing that hydra above made me think of the biology inside us ( innerspace, quantum realm ) and then cosmology and how we are just a speck of what’s going on out there in the cosmos , the body and mind of the force or the creator or whichever term
You want to use but that our make up works in the same way as in the cosmos just on a tiny scale by comparison. The living force binding and feeding the cosmic force . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 20 Jul 2019, 12:53 pm

[quote="AhsokaTano"]@spacebaby45678
Interesting... maybe both Rey and Kylo die and resurrect or regenerate as they both seem to be associated with hydra /snake symbolism . Do you think this is a possibility? I know Kylo is associated with Scorpio ( and Pisces ) but Scorpio elemental sign is water too which is interesting- I thought it was just Rey associated with

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Wed 09 Sep 2020, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 31 Jul 2019, 9:41 am

Hey all so I started thinking about Ben solo and his birthdate 5 ABY ( after battle of yavin ) and it’s significance and oh boy I found lots of things .
Five - the number of humanity , but also a number associated with big changes, betrayal , sadness, union of two, God’s grace and ultimate victory and freedom pending whether you look at ancient tarot , Angel numbers or just plain deck of cards - hearts , spades or clubs . Varying meanings above .
Then I looked at word ABY and omg it’s an archaic term but it means to atone for /pay the penalty .
So if you look at Ben solo 5 ABY it actually means :
“Only son atoning for humanity /humankind . “
Woah!!!!!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 31 Jul 2019, 10:34 am

AhsokaTano wrote:Hey all so I started thinking about Ben solo and his birthdate 5 ABY ( after battle of yavin ) and it’s significance and oh boy I found lots of things .
Five - the number of humanity , but also a number associated with big changes, betrayal , sadness, union of two, God’s grace and ultimate victory and freedom pending whether you look at ancient tarot , Angel numbers or just plain deck of cards - hearts , spades or clubs . Varying meanings above .
Then I looked at word ABY and omg it’s an archaic term but it means to atone for /pay the penalty .
So if you look at Ben solo 5 ABY  it actually means :
“Only son atoning for humanity /humankind . “
Woah!!!!!
@AhsokaTano

Great catch.. ABY could join both Anakin's redemption and Kylo's

In Tarot the number 5, Hierophant is under the astrological sign of Taurus the Bull, making Kylo the Bull Cherubim, Constellation Taurus the Bull, Royal Star Aldebaran, The bull is the sacrifice.

Hierophant  Key Number  5  Hebrew Letter  Vav  Signification  Hook  Color  Red-Orange  Note  C #  Gematria  6  Astrology  Taurus  Alchemy  Earthy

Meaning, the number five is a container that holds the energy of One, Two, Three and Four. All of the tumultuousness and beneficence found in these numbers mixed up into the Five. Yeah, it's a head-trip to consider the godly digits embodied into one number.But this grounding physicality must play a co-starring role in the essence of Five when we consider the Greek concept of the fifth element. The Greeks marveled over the philosophy of Five, and recognized the pentagram as a perfect symbol to represent the four elements (water, air, earth, and fire) PLUS the fifth element as a unifying factor. This fifth element, as Plutarch observed, is the ether or quintessence that instills harmony and unity to all elements.Indeed, the Greeks held the number Five as a representation of dispensing spiritual knowledge (Sound familiar? Hierophant resonates with number Five) and considered it a vehicle for gaining proper spiritual understanding.Hearing is the function assigned to the Hierophant. The Hebrew letter Vau means nail, and is also the conjunction "and." The ornament, hanging from the crown of the Hierophant and passing behind his ears, is a conventionalized yoke. A yoke is something that joins together, again symbolizing union.

The pillars represent the Law of Polarity, or the interplay of the pairs of opposites. Their capitals show a ball and socket pattern and an acorn surrounded by oak leaves. This symbolizes the union of opposites
The design of the wards of the crossed keys is a bell. This symbolizes sound vibration used in hearing, and is also a hint that sound has a practical value in unlocking the gates of your Inner Temple. The two ministers who kneel before the Hierophant represent desire and knowledge, as indicated by the roses and lilies on their garments.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Ws-hierophant

On a more personal level, the Hierophant is also a teacher or a mentor.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Tumblr_pokindlRAi1vlmbfj_400
Obviously one who holds the secrets and is entrusted with the traditions of the group is a prime candidate to teach them to others, and the Hierophant plays this role well.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Bb85f6c748aef656bf6e12253c9aa361
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Fri 09 Aug 2019, 4:37 pm

So by chance I’ve stumbled across a Metatron link to Star Wars .I’ve just mentioned it the spoilers thread because it was on a discussion site about the knights of the old republic game and Lord Vitiate ( the Eternal Emperor ) whose spirit moves from body to body and is supposedly buried on Yavin ( where there is a sith temple ). He was known as The voice . Metatron was known as the voice /the logos /the scribe /the word/the son of man - the man who became God . He is linked to Jesus, Enoch and Elijah . Moreover in Kabbalistic mysticism he works in conjunction with the divine goddess- yes he has a twin flame and she represents the light - in this mystical tradition there are two thrones at the throne of God - the divine goddess and then Metatron like her consort representing the masculine .Anyway this is the gist of it as there are many links and traditions pending different faiths and traditions. He is meant to be the tallest of the angels , a warrior like the arch angels and veiled/masked ( ?)but teaches the path to enlightenment. He is associated with many new age ideas about how to reach enlightenment and alter consciousness and transition into the new age of Aquarius ( water bearer/ feminine healing age ) . And again like Loki he is associated with fatherhood and also helps children. He carries a cube which holds the blueprint for all creation ( like Jedi holocron?) and is described as the king of all the angels as well as the supreme angel . His name means one who occupies the throne next to the throne of the divine( the divine being sekinah the goddess who represents the light ). So very interesting. This could have lots and lots of implications for Star Wars ( not only where it’s going ie old Republic) but whole Rey and Kylo dynamic and what they become . It depends how far Star Wars want to take it . This saga began with Anakin asking Padme if she was an angel and it’s possible it’s going to end with something of that nature happening in the sequel trilogy generation( Ben). There’s been lots of hints in the concept art books about both Luke and Ben’s journey’s seeking enlightenment so this would tie in with that. Just really interesting.
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 3dcae910
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 62fcce10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 48e6ba10THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 66db2d10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 3ae9af10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 B0570610
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 4b746810
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 715da910

Just editing to add a link - this is about metatron’s cube and how it’s a symbol for heart consciousness and spiritual transformation - brings to mind luminous beings are we too:
http://scalarheartconnection.blogspot.com/2016/09/what-is-metatrons-cube.html?m=1
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 10 Aug 2019, 5:04 am

Ok, did my best, and I could not find a Metatron reference in tarot (yet) Euh  I will keep researching... study I can't even find a constellation for Metatron yet, the only thing I can think of because he/she is a giant is maybe Orion?  As he is a giant constellation.

The four Arch Angels/Royal Stars are already represented in SW by Obikin & Reylo, represented in Tarot by the Cheriubum on the Wheel of Fortune 10 & World Cards 21.

The Four Royal Stars also called Archangel Stars are; The two blue stars Obi & Rey , Fomalhaut (Gabriel) Aquarius , Regulus (Raphael) LEO    The two red stars  Ben/Anakin Antares Scorpio (Uriel),Aldebaran (Michael) Taurus  and . They are the brightest stars in their constellations and are considered the four guardians of the heavens

Coincidence?
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 9k=

This is a beautiful shot of the four royal stars and constellations and the wars in the stars... The 4 Royal Stars being crossed... Notice Lepus (Rabbit) under Orion, if you follow the rabbit/lepus you end up in an empty part of space.. or the underworld.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 800px-Divine-Infinite-Calculus-Crown

but in Kabbalah mysticism (as you posted), Metatron is associated with the MerKaBah..

light vehicle or light body Holocron or world between worlds?  Confus  Nope

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 300px-Gender-Fin

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Merkaba-760x570

So maybe the four royal stars/archangels coming together FORM a Metatron? or Vehicle/Light Body/MerKaBah,  scratch We shall see....

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 The_st10-gif
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 10 Aug 2019, 5:51 am

This blog post by ElderMountaingDreaming EVATHANG!!!   LF is doing god's work... that is all..

Regulus in Virgo The New Mythmaker Begins.... You can read the whole thing by following the link but I will post my fav parts.

https://eldermountaindreaming.com/2018/04/12/regulus-in-virgo-the-new-mythmaker-begins/

Compiled by Phoenix of Elder Mountain – If Astrology was written by many world-famous writers, philosophers or religious scribes today, when writers were still gods, these changing times upon us at the collective level would read something like this…

“We now decree, the Official Royal Rulers of Cosmology, under the Royal Star of Regulus –  that both Guardian and Gatekeeper now changes hands. The ’13th cycle’ which had been entrusted to a Patriarch-rulership called the Sun Cults, has now been fulfilled as of August 21, 2017 and that chapter of the millenniums has completed. All terms and prophecy of their leadership and its roles here said, on earth, now come to its end and karma will be served. The Royal Star of Regulus proclaims and bestows its benevolence and benefits in the next 12 of 13 cycles to the returning matriarchal rulership of the Moon Cults.”

Many astrologers speculate that Virgo will teach Leo to put aside his pride and ego, but what is more likely is that Leo, ruler of the Sun and the Solar Cult (god) of the Patriarch, loses his Royalty of Regulus who now will serve the Goddess, namely the Earth Mother Goddess (Virgo) from 2011 ce – 4171 ce.

Regulus in Virgo - Astrology, Vrgopic. The Behenian Fixed Star known as Alpha Leo or Cor Leonis, also known as Regulus, should be considered under the auspiciousness of change. Regulus is one of the four Royal stars that sit close to the ecliptic which have been the markers of the four corners of the zodiac for millennia.

These four Royal Stars used to grace the fixed signs of the zodiac, Antares – Scorpio, Regulus- Leo, Formalhaut- Aquarius, and Aldebaran Taurus, but as the signs have since moved out of alignment with the original constellations they are associated with, so have the stars embedded within the constellations. Fomalhaut is now in mutable Pisces at 4 degrees, Aldebaran is in Gemini at 9 degrees, Antares is now at 9 Sagittarius and Regulus now at 0 Virgo.  Antares and Aldebaran exactly opposite in the sky, shifted in about 1300 CE, and Fomalhaut shifted to Pisces in 1725 CE.

Since 200 bce Regulus has been in Leo and the last third (decan 3), 600 years, which was ruled by aggressive Mars, influencing Regulus. It was also the rape of the ‘common woman’ the strong and virtuous Virgo. To understand the powers that Regulus bestows, as it changes hands from masculine to feminine, we have to review the highlights of Leo…

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Tumblr_o0jrqxqLFU1qdkv8qo1_1280

REGULUS IN VIRGO

Virgo is from the Latin word virgatus: ‘made of twigs’, from virgo, ‘twig or wand” and also related to the word virga, virgate means shaped like a wand and was an early English measurement of a land area. Verge, ‘a wand which was an older form of the staff carried as an emblem of authority.

"When Regulus was occulted by Venus in 1959, it was the start of the official feminist movement which began very strongly in the sixties and seventies and has continued today and was one of the heralded marks of the Regulus shifts. Regulus in Virgo, began officially on the Spring Equinox, August 21, 2017, the Sun when it was at 150 degrees east of the March equinox point. That’s the same date the Sun and Regulus in Leo, are always in conjunction but this time, the larger collective alignment had begun. Regulus passes through all the signs of the zodiac and takes about 26,000 years ending a large cycle as Regulus moved into Virgo for the first time.

The King and the Kingdom must in order for life to renew, how evolution of nature works, and the beckoning of the celestial ruler to the myths will choose new leaders of woman, with a new agendas, and her name is Virgo. There is a great thrust of energy towards healing in a more collective way and each individual who has the power of Virgo shall begin to commence and share first destroy the old ways which will be the generation of Pluto (death and rebirth) in Virgo. The next purifiers are the Millennials with Pluto in Scorpio, and then each succeeding group younger than them shall follow suite.

Pluto in Scorpio is KYLO... LAWD...
 Millennials are all Kylo hence the *** Culture wars around the ST...  Laughing  Laughing Let the past die kill if if you have too......

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Persephone-abducted-pluto-5883220.jpg

"The sign and constellation of Regulus in Leo, was in a masculine Fire sign ruled by the Sun and retires the Hero, the Kingdom, Man and Grandfather, its Love affairs with power, sex, drugs (beer, pot etc) and the maiden will slowly eradicate. The Regulus Crown and Keys now return to Grandmother Virgo, the earthy feminine sign ruled by Chiron / Mercury which rules the Healer and Healing (shaman) and the healing of karma for purification. As we enter Virgo Regulus, the first on the agenda is to remove Grandfather’s patriarchal decrees of putting Maiden in power which replaced mother and grandmother."

Bye Grandpa Obi Wan... time for a new Kenobi... Yes Virgo is the common woman but Reynobody would lose part of the metaphor if she has zero relationships to anyone... We need to see the passing of the torch literally.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Virgo
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Sun 11 Aug 2019, 4:53 am

@spacebaby45678
Ok going to highlight & reply to above and add some more ideas Smile

“Many astrologers speculate that Virgo will teach Leo to put aside his pride and ego, but what is more likely is that Leo, ruler of the Sun and the Solar Cult (god) of the Patriarch, loses his Royalty of Regulus who now will serve the Goddess, namely the Earth Mother Goddess (Virgo) from 2011 ce – 4171 ce.”
Yes ! Smile George Lucas really is doing the lord ‘s work in helping this transition. Smile

Regarding Metatron - “ only thing I can think of because he/she is a giant is maybe Orion? As he is a giant constellation. “
Yes I think you are on to something here - Metatron is at the top of the tree of life , the world made through him so it wouldn’t surprise me if he was Orion with its 3 stars Orion’s Belt symbolising the three fold Godhood . Father’s ( all the force ghosts), son ( Ben ) and daughter ( Rey) in ONE body .This is where Jannah could come in as the vessel reborn . However as ascended luminous beings ( made of fire/light/pure energy ) they can take on many forms because they can shapeshift and shape matter . This is what the whills are and what they teach . So we could get scenario where the force is in one body but then appears in different forms too and possibly simultaneously( like avatars ) because being able to ascend like this would make them master of time and space . So who knows what manner of trickery, mysticism and sorcery we could see with this . It could get really weird . lol.

You also posted this :

“So maybe the four royal stars/archangels coming together FORM a Metatron? or Vehicle/Light Body/MerKaBah, scratch We shall see.... “

Honestly this is where my thoughts are heading at the moment and I can’t help but think Jannah is the new goddess , the new body combined of Rey, Ben and the force ghosts ( father’s , son and daughter ). It makes me wonder if a thousand generations live in you is spoken to Jannah now . And I found this in Isaiah 11:

“The Root of Jesse
“Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse,
and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit.
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him—
the Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and strength,
the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the LORD.
And He will delight in the fear of the LORD.
He will not judge by what His eyes see,
and He will not decide by what His ears hear,
but with righteousness He will judge the poor,
and with equity He will decide for the lowly of the earth.
He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth
and slay the wicked with the breath of His lips.
Righteousness will be the belt around His hips,
and faithfulness the sash around His waist.”

Jesse can be a masculine or feminine name and means God’s gift , king . Anyway what’s interesting is all the spirits going in to resurrect this king as the tree of life because yesterday I said something along these lines in spoilers about the whills representing the number of force ghosts we have and what they represent and regarding aspects of the human spirit and I thought they were going for something similar to 7 gifts of Holy Spirit /ghost / spirit of the force idea in TROS . Which means there are two more to complete the new body and balance be achieved - Rey and Ben.

So why do I keep thinking it’s Jannah as the vessel/God/Goddess reborn - well throwback to Jaina Solo but also because her name means paradise and also In that reference about the root of Jesse above she has a belt round her hips and a sash round her left side ( left side associated with femininity and right masculinity ). She would be the Lion +King and like Kylo/Ben she has gorgeous hair .
Also from an anthropology, historical and archaeological point of view if we are going back to the beginning Adam and Eve , our ancestors came from Africa . All peoples descend from there originally so it would make sense if Adam and Eve had darker skin than Rey and kylo. I think our Adam and Eve could ultimately be Finn( which means end so he will be there at the end ) and Jannah( who could be a combination of reylo and the past force ghost father’s reborn in a new body as the goddess). . If they go down this route and she is the Metatron , the voice of God ,it will be interesting to hear how she sounds too - would they combine Kylo and Rey’s voice? Or more to include the other force ghosts ? The voice of Metatron also got me thinking about use of the royal “we”- kings and queens used it to show that their will and the divine were one . But maybe it’s origin goes further back - man’s soul literally uniting with God who is feminine energy /love/light and its fore fathers and becoming one body literally .
I could be barking up the wrong tree as always in my theories lol but am open to any reylo interpretation now ( much as I would love a traditional romance reylo version ). Anyway this is just an idea and have no idea what’s happening with Rose either ( as I like her and Finn together too as a couple ). As we see more footage and scenes and find out more about Jannah via leaks I’ll probably change my mind - again lol! At the moment she is a mystery.It’s just I noticed that so far we’ve only seen her with Poe and Finn. She intrigues me and she and Finn on their light and dark horses look like a power couple Smile

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 8ed7d510
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Dad4cd10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 A1274d10THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 968d4d10THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Fdd91d10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 7f625e10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 5b577610
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 12 Aug 2019, 5:31 am

@AhsokaTano
Jannah is not the Lion King, however I never noticed the similarity between Jaina & Jannah. We know that Jaina had to kill her brother Darth Caedus AKA Jacen Solo in the old EU.  Jacen being a deliberate misspelling of Jason. Jason is an acronym for July, August, September, October, November... This is the path of a declining Sun, or the Suns death and rebirth in December.  On the way to that death and rebirth goes through Sagittarius and Scorpio. Is this another clue that Jannah will shoot the heart of Kylo/Ben leading to his death?

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 1xhbu604lg401
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 E2a345dc6727585239251623f79a6fbd
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Mon 12 Aug 2019, 5:59 am

@spacebaby45678
Ooh she could do . She could be like our Gaston figure in Beauty and the Beast . I think you’ve said
before she’s the archer/centaur waiting to shoot at Scorpio( kylo). So I looked into it and found that the reason Sagittarius did this in Greek myth was because Scorpio was going to kill Orion the hunter ? Question is who is Orion ? Love working out this stuff even if I have wild ideas at times and get things wrong . It’s the working out that’s fun Smile

Editing to add wouldn’t Orion the hunter be the God man ? If Metatron seems to be associated with Orion( hunter is man) then becoming godlike and ascending is Ben and the kylo side ( dark side ) would try to stop this. Maybe the way they do this is through the possession leaks we’ve heard via MSW of the spirit of Palpatine possessing Ben . So maybe she is the one to take out kylo ? Not Rey . In this sense it would be very Beauty and the Beast.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 12 Aug 2019, 6:50 am

[quote="AhsokaTano"]@spacebaby45678
Ooh she could do . She could be like our Gaston figure in Beauty and the Beast . I think you’ve said
before she’s the archer/centaur waiting to shoot at Scorpio( kylo). So I looked into it and found that the reason Sagittarius did this in Greek myth was because Scorpio was goin

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Wed 09 Sep 2020, 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 14 Aug 2019, 12:31 pm

The object in the Resistance trailer... What is it? Pisces? Maybe

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 EB8jNjiXoAATUfl?format=jpg&name=small

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Pisces
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Wed 14 Aug 2019, 12:39 pm

@spacebaby45678
Wow ! Yes I see that too. Woah ! So many implications. Firstly would be interesting to see if that symbol is in the Sith temple since Age of man /Pisces is associated with masculinity but also wow sacrifice( literal or metaphorical)is fated for kylo as we usher in the new age of Aquarius and move towards feminine age of healing /water bearer. Kylo will have to relinquish power one way or the other and hopefully it will be for love .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 15 Aug 2019, 6:51 am

Wow ! Yes I see that too. Woah ! So many implications. Firstly would be interesting to see if that symbol is in the Sith temple since Age of man /Pisces is associated with masculinity but also wow sacrifice( literal or metaphorical)is fated for kylo as we usher in the new age of Aquarius and move towards feminine age of healing /water bearer. Kylo will have to relinquish power one way or the other and hopefully it will be for love .
@AhsokaTano

Haha!, you were correct Scorpio attacks Orion & Ophicus... I should read my posts more often.. Laughing Embarassed Embarassed
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 15 Aug 2019, 7:50 am

Girl I see a fish and one snake. The fish is spiritual symbol and snake represent inner change.

I believe that all these symbols are telling us that everyone can change and choose the way of good. And that all paths fit into a movement divided between light and darkness that rotate on themselves in a perennial cycle. But the way of spirituality and balance are the way to salvation.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 15 Aug 2019, 10:52 am

giaciak2 wrote:Girl I see a fish and one snake. The fish is spiritual symbol and snake represent inner change.  

I believe that all these symbols are telling us that everyone can change and choose the way of good.  And that all  paths fit into a movement divided between light and darkness that rotate on themselves in a perennial cycle.  But the way of spirituality and balance are the way to  salvation.
@giaciak2

Gurl, nice interpretation, I saw someone else speculate something similar  on twitter.  However, I can say that the symbol is NOT the Ouroboros It would have to have it's tail in it's mouth. Add to that the fish and the serpent are two different species.

The ouroboros is an ancient symbol of a snake or serpent eating its own tail, variously signifying infinity and the cycle of birth and death.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 220px-Chrysopoea_of_Cleopatra_1

the text concerns the actions of the god Ra and his union with Osiris in the underworld. The ouroboros is depicted twice on the figure: holding their tails in their mouths, one encircling the head and upper chest, the other surrounding the feet of a large figure, which may represent the unified Ra-Osiris (Osiris born again as Ra). Both serpents are manifestations of the deity Mehen, who in other funerary texts protects Ra in his underworld journey. The whole divine figure represents the beginning and the end of time.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 800px-%C3%84gyptisches_Museum_Kairo_2016-03-29_Tutanchamun_Grabschatz_09

First known representation of the ouroboros on one of the shrines enclosing the sarcophagus of Tutankhamun

Fish symbolism was all over TLJ, it may have a meaning to the ages? Pisces being the age we are in now and leaving for Aquarius.  Rey representing Aquarius follows the age that is leaving. Luke representing Pisces the age that is dying. That is why he went to the island to die. It is time for the Jedi to end. Time for the age of Pisces to end.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 3 Tumblr_pwabvoYdJF1y8hadgo1_540

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next