Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

+7
SW_Heroine_Journey
Lovely_Rose
Starliteprism
orangedelamer
AhsokaTano
LadyGaufrette
spacebaby45678
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Empty Re: THE ST, TROS, & TAROT

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 20 Aug 2019, 12:12 pm

So I found some interesting symbolism this week and wasn’t sure where to post it so as it’s mystical in nature thought this would be a good place Smile . First I looked at some of the prophecies in Game of thrones regarding the Azor Ahai who is the hero who carries lightbringer ( they seem to be both male and female) and the reason I was interested in it is because I was looking at some angel books this week and a decoder and it talked about lightbringer also being another name for lucifer , the morning Star . Morning Star rang alarm bells because this is also the name associated with Horus , Osiris , Jesus and Earendil from lord of the rings ( who is half elf and half human and guides men to Numenor of which Aragorn is one of the kings of men of numenor ) .

Anyway this prince to come or Azor Ahai has a flaming sword . Again alarm bells went off in my head and I thought they are talking about lightsabers and then I found angel connections and that was when my jaw dropped .

The powers (second hierarchy of angels ) carry a flaming sword . These are angels of space . ( I kid you not see below ). Of course I was looking for a metatron connection and I found it :

The first hierarchy - seraphim - red ones for fiery love with veiled faces . Metatron is one of these. Interesting.
But there was more -

Shekinah who I’ve mentioned before above as the divine goddess - she is the supreme female aspect of creation, the healer , her splendour being brighter than the sun( Asherah is probably another name for her mentioned as Yahweh’s other half in Book of kings , Old Testament Goddess of fertility and healing ). It even says Shekinah has the capacity to turn Satan towards good and Satan is the supreme being for the dark , destroyer but once was lucifer ( the light bringer so has that capacity to return via redemption).

Always two there and it seems in the spiritual realm there is no exception .

See below for pictures from angel decoder and also the Azor Ahai prophecies . I’ve also put in Rumi’s “Out beyond wrong-doing and right doing “ below and sections of an essay /meta I found on it . This spiritual poem ( link below )was an influence on TROS as we know and just highlights the point that we are spiritual beings at the end of the day living through a human experience and we are all connected to everyone and each other and in the void /the Grey/the inbetween is where we meet each other and connect Smile

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/12/the-rumi-poem-we-should-all-read/

The final thing I wanted to point out was the image of the cross in Star Wars but especially the sequel trilogy . Don’t want to go into in too much depth because I think it’s been covered here already with Skywalker and Kenobi being the 4 royal stars that form a cross but apart from the obvious cross of kylo’s lightsaber , kylo and Rey form a cross in the bridal carry ( see below ). I believe these two are going to “Carry” each other not only literally like Kylo did Rey but on a symbolic level - like God carrying the person in the footprints in the sand poem - through trials , pain and suffering I believe Kylo and Rey will be there for each other. At least I hope so. You’re not alone they tell each other and I believe they will be there for each other through the heart ache and pain and it will be beautiful ( hopefully)and symbolic as to how they both need and will be there for each other. Kylo does say he has what he needs in TFA when he discovers Rey in the forest . On some level he already knows he needs her .
Going back to cross symbolism ( I know it’s not just symbol of pain and suffering but also a phallic symbol of fertility like the snake which pervades the saga but especially around kylo and Rey- see merchandise poster for TROS below where Rey and Kylo form a snake symbol ). In Uk we use the term to “cross your fingers” a lot to wish somebody good luck or positive outcome and if you look at its origins , originally you had two people crossing their index fingers together and it was to implore “ God’s protection “- interesting.It takes two to form the divine.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 C8084610

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 4459d010

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 0f78fc10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 7d1c3110
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 A0642c10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Ce8c9310
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 07322b10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 57747d10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 F2c56110
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Ee61af10THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 1f541910
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 0ea2f310THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 E73ca910
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 B60cf710
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 20 Aug 2019, 1:18 pm

@AhsokaTano

Very interesting. This YT has done the mythical astronomy for Lucifer/Venus , I just wished he had used pictures

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Tue 20 Aug 2019, 6:11 pm

@spacebaby45678
So have started listening to the podcast above ( will listen to rest tomorrow as it’s 12am here in uk lol so more thoughts to follow ) but wow so far . Helel “BEN” shahar as the morning Star , Venus and lucifer . Wow!!!! Mythic storytelling is amazing .
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 F27cad10

Sorry editing to add this - translation of Helel Ben shahar :
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Fa386810

A new dawn is rising with Ben solo Smile

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Wed 21 Aug 2019, 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 21 Aug 2019, 3:45 am

@AhsokaTano

What he says at 17 minutes...So good I had to transcribe it.

"This is what DETAILED mythical astronomy is all ABOUT folks encoded within the Quetzalcoatl's myth we find basic astronomy and science, this is Joseph Campbell's cosmological function of mythology, that of a protoscience.  These observations of the cycles of nature and the heavens form the skeleton and the backbone of the myth. But also encoded into the myth are the defining virtues and spiritual beliefs of the culture, these are the meat on the bones of the legend. This is the societal and religious function of the myth. Quetzalcoatl's transformative journey of the underworld simultaneously expresses defining cultural ideas and detailed observations of the heavens, nicely wrapped up in the form of an esoteric fable.

the fable then acts as a vehicle to transmit those ideas and observations down through time. as long as the important facts of the myth are not changed. the astronomical message remains intact. even if other details evolve over time.....What is cool hundreds of years later,  disconnected in time and space we can determine that Quetzalcoatl is a personification of Venus because his actions match that of Venus. "

Wow, what a perfect summation of Mythical Astronomy

Obi-Wan & Rey are the royal stars REGULUS & FOLMAHAUT and Kylo & Luke are royal stars ANTARES & ALDEBARAN... Their actions and personas
match these stars attributes.

“I’m telling an old myth in a new way. That’s how you pass down the meat and potatoes of your society to the next generation.”
George Lucas

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Wed 21 Aug 2019, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Wed 21 Aug 2019, 4:00 am

@AhsokaTano

Now for a Rey Kenobi throwback theory... The Cross. Here aresome excerpts from the ....https://theboywhocan11.tumblr.com/post/162017185902/rey-kenobi-a-da-vinci-code-theory-analysis

Tumblr blog. I at the time thought it was a very interesting take... I think that the blogger was on the right track.

Rey Kenobi - A Da Vinci Code Theory Analysis June 2017
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_ortlt2PIKZ1tk426a_540

Okay, yes…this is going to sound like a conspiracy theory and why is the “Da Vinci Code” being thrown in with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Rey Kenobi (Theory). But, please hear me out…

Disclaimer: The following post covers a fringe theory. A fringe theory is defined as a theory that is not based entirely within the Official Star Wars Canon lore. The purpose of this fringe theory is to go over a what-if scenario in regards to the subject of interest at hand. This post is not to advocate for any certain perspective, but instead it is to educate an alternative point of view in regards to characters and/or events in the Star Wars Lore (both Canon and Legends). The focus of this theory would be using the Dan Brown’s Novel “The Da Vinci Code” and various related material in this fringe theory analysis.

(1) First things first, what is the “Da Vinci Code”?
Da Vinci code refers to a list of hidden clues found in Leonardo Da Vinci’s work all of which seems to point to the idea that Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene got married and had descendants.

(2) What’s going on with the Da Vinci Code in Dan Brown’s book, “The Da Vinci Code?”
The novel “The Da Vinci Code” “explores an alternative religious history, whose central plot point is that the Merovingian kings of France were descended from the bloodline of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, ideas derived from Clive Prince’s The Templar Revelation (1997) and books by Margaret Starbird. The book also refers to The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail (1982) though Dan Brown has stated that it was not used as research material.”

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code

In other words, in Dan Brown’s “The Da Vinci Code,” the descendants of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene formed the Merovingian Knights and these Knights protect this knowledge from various opponents who were against the idea that Jesus and Mary had children.

Furthermore, “The existence of the bloodline was the secret that was contained in the documents discovered by the Crusaders after they conquered Jerusalem in 1099 (see Kingdom of Jerusalem). The Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar were organized to keep the secret.”

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code

In the novel, “The Da Vinci Code,” The Priory of Sion knew of the latest descendant of Jesus and Mary and thus kept the identity of the descendant a secret.

(3) How does this particular “Da Vinci Code” theory mean and/or tied to the sequel trilogy and the Rey Kenobi Theory?
(To read more - go below the cut)

The relatives of Kenobi/Kryze family (predominately the Kryze) family helped form some Mandalorian organization (like Knights Mandalore or Mandalorian Knights or even another iteration of the “Mandalorian Protectors” who were mentioned in Star Wars Rebels) who were assigned to protect the bloodline of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satine Kryze.

It can be speculated that either this Mandalorian Knights group also formed the Knights of Ren either by Force via Snoke or by choice in order to stay alive when the First Order went after this particular group who were harboring a powerful child. A child who is a blend of Jedi and Mandalorian heritage.

Like in the Dan Brown novel that explores the idea that the Merovingian Knights are the descendants of Jesus/Mary - this particular group of “Mandalorian Knights/Protectors” may have blood ties to this Kenobi/Kryze bloodline.

(4) The possibility of another group knowing about the secret Kenobi/Kryze bloodline besides some Mandalorians???
Further note: As mentioned in the “Da Vinci Code” novel, “The Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar were organized to keep the secret.”

Now, what if the Knights of Ren also knew about this bloodline and under the leadership of Kylo Ren and were to going to keep the Kenobi/Kryze bloodline a secret as well. But, how so you may ask. Well, if Kylo Ren was having visions of a Rey (but not yet confirmed Kenobi), he, as leader of the Knights of Ren, wants to keep Rey (after finding about her and knowing she’s powerful based on her heritage) so Kylo and Rey can become the…“Renperor and Renpress” of the Galaxy in their image. This would happened after overthrowing Snoke. A Skywalker and a Kenobi ruling the galaxy together - like Husband and Wife.  

Side Note: The possible direct descendant of Kenobi/Kryze bloodline is Korkie Kryze.

If anyone is familiar with the history of Constantine and the Byzantine Empire that later adopted the Christian Belief system that Constantine saw a symbol in the clouds. That symbol he saw was: Chi Ro.

XP or this symbol

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_oqe624ZvzY1tk426a_500

Now, take a closer look at this X (chi) P (rho) symbol. It sounds like it has “K” and “R” sound as in. Also, as you guessed it:

Kylo Ren (K R)
(Kira) Rey (K R)
Kylo Ren’s namesake is Ben as in Ben Kenobi. But, his dark side name is Kylo Ren with its initials K R for X (chi) P (rho).

In speaking of Khristos (Christ), Obi-Wan Kenobi has been seen within Star Wars Fandom as “Space Jebus.”  Or, the “Space Jebus” who fell in love with a Mandalorian woman whos surname, Kryze, sounds similar to “Christ.”

Source: https://www.howtopronounce.com/kryze/

Source: https://www.howtopronounce.com/christ/

(Above) Here is the picture posted on various Tumblr blogs about Obi-Wan Kenobi being confused as Space Jebus.

Make it really more odd, the actor (Ewan McGreggor) who plays Obi-wan Kenobi also played Jesus Christ in a film called “Last Days in the Desert”.

Moving on…in the Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code, Leonardo Da Vinci’s “Last Supper” painting has an “M” shaped outline over Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, indicating marriage between Jesus Christ and Mary.

In Star Wars, this “M” can be tied to the fact that “Space Jebus” Obi-Wan Kenobi had an intimate relationship with the “M” andalorian Duchess, Satine Kryze. “M” for marriage…”M” for Obi-Wan Kenobi marrying his love for “M” for “Mandalore’s” Duchess Satine Kryze.

Furthermore: there is a connection between the Merovingian Knights and certain sub-groups of the Knights Templar Order who are aware of this Holy Bloodline of Jesus/Mary Magdalene.  

Now, make this even more striking. In one Da Vinci Code Documentary, there is a symbol for the Knights Templar. That symbol is the hooked X.

“According to [Scott] Wolter, the symbol that he associates with the Holy Bloodline of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.”

Source: http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/scott-wolter-apparently-solves-mystery-of-hooked-x-but-not-the-way-he-thinks-he-did

If look at the TFA poster upside down, you can see a similar symbolism right there.

First, see below.
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_oqe66xw9e11tk426a_540
Above) Here is the Hooked X symbol used by the Knights Templar.

Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code Story: The Jesus/Mary Descendant and her brother
(1) In the Da Vinci Code book by Dan Brown, the female descendant of Jesus/Mary has a sibling.

“It is revealed that Neveu and her brother are descendants of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. The Priory of Sion hid her identity to protect her from possible threats to her life.“
Link:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code

Based on this above quote, there could be a group of people trying to keep the Kenobi/Kryze bloodline a secret and may even know about Rey and any of her siblings (if Rey had any) to the point in keeping Rey and her siblings’ identities a secret.

Also, yes…there are various clues, such as Rey and Obi-Wan shared same force sounds, the Obi-Wan Theme in Rey’s Theme, and other hidden references indicating a connection between Rey and Obi-Wan Kenobi. However, there is NO other clues like what’s being presented in the “Da Vinci Code”, such as the Hooked X symbobl.

(3) That hooked X symbolism in the TFA poster is just a coincidence. There is no other “hooked X” symbol anywhere in the official Star Wars lore. Ever.

Also, even though Kylo Ren’s costume is similar to a Knights Templar group called the “Hospitaller Knights,” such similarity does not warrant the Hooked X symbol in the TFA poster as proof about Rey Kenobi.

“The Hospitaller uniform was black with a white cross, though some of the lower-ranking soldiers had red uniforms, too. Templars and Teutonic Knights (other crusading orders) wore white uniforms with a red and black cross respectively, but otherwise similar in shape. The long, flowing tabbards worn over armour are definitely associated with the various orders of crusader knights, and the crossguard shape of the lightsaber brings the association home.

Here, Kylo seems to be wearing a combination of a longer surcoat and a shorter tabbard, both of them very Mediaeval in design“

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_orq7vmP4i41tk426a_500

Source: https://a-shipper-despite-herself.tumblr.com/post/136412523874/kylo-ren-and-the-holy-war

(4) There have been many criticisms against Dan Brown’s take on the Da Vinci code that such criticisms warrants not to take this particular “Kenobi Code” Theory seriously.

In conclusion:  
Are various iterations of the Rey Kenobi Theory a credible theory? Yes, they are. Is Dan Brown Da Vinci Code the key to unlocking the Rey Kenobi (Kenobi Code) theory as definite proof that Rey is a Kenobi? Maybe…but that’s up to debate. More information would be needed from various sources to confirm that Rey is definitely a Kenobi besides using the “Da Vinci Code” as proof and/or using it to prove that Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satine Kryze indeed had a secret a child.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 22 Aug 2019, 3:13 am

Kylo is the bull, he is the sacrifice. He carries the weight and sins of all the Skywalkers. However, despite his watery eyes and quivering lips he is the strongest Skywalker. He has killed his father. Luke could not. He has usurped his master. Anakin could not. He has the heart of Solo, he is the Skywalker who dares.  

Joseph Campbell on the Psyche & Symbol of Ritual Sacrifice

The Sun & The Moon, The Lion & The Bull

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Thu 22 Aug 2019, 8:08 am

Forgive me if someone else has already posted this but...
Wow.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/film/star-wars-9-spoilers-leak-18970663
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 22 Aug 2019, 2:19 pm

So interesting cover art for marvel’s Star Wars #74 and yet another cross of the 4 royal stars :

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 13ad7e10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 3b1ad510
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 Thu 22 Aug 2019, 2:37 pm

I have a feeling that media have realized about Adam Driver, initially called ugly (mainly by men), is now considered a sex symbol. Or rather, I think the male universe has accepted the fact that the irregularity of Adam's face is universally attractive (although they don't like it). I see Adam's face everywhere in this year. I say this because I found strange to see the faces of Rey and Kylo so big on this Marvel cover.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/shaara-2

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 23 Aug 2019, 8:01 am

Today begins the sign of Virgo.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 2019-Virgo-Literary-Horoscopes-1200x900-830x625

Virgo (♍) (Greek: Παρθένος, Parthenos) is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac. It spans the 150-180th degree of the zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this area on average between August 23 and September 22,[2] and the Sun transits the constellation of Virgo from approximately September 16 to October 30.[3] Individuals born during these dates, depending on which system of astrology they subscribe to, may be called Virgos[4] or Virgoans.[5] The symbol of the maiden is based on Astraea. In Greek mythology, she was the last immortal to abandon Earth at the end of the Silver Age, when the gods fled to Olympus – hence the sign's association with Earth.[6]

Star Wars is just full of them... virgins I mean, it is the sign of the common woman. Shmi, there was no father. Rey nobody?
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 2Q==

The tarot card that is associated with Virgo is the Hermit Card

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 9-bota_tarot_the-hermit

When Virgo Awakens... or gets mmm... lol!  this is how the movie ends in the new age of Aquarius.

Also, happening at the end of this astrological month or the beginning of the new astrological month Libra, The Balance. The Spring Equinox happens on September 23, 2019. Equal light and equal darkness. It is a Monday, there is Monday night football... should we expect a trailer then? Mmmm... we shall see

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSycC-lvH4WdmDTxPWodfYyh5xvBnypn1TrKwMQndgzAVOQDOgv
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 05 Sep 2019, 9:11 am

Someone with very sharp eyes found the planetary symbol for Pluto right behind Kylo on the teaser poster for Tros...

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_pxd378TKfU1y8hadgo1_640

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_pxd3e4U3xC1y8hadgo1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 05 Sep 2019, 10:06 am

@spacebaby45678
That is indeed very interesting. That’s definitely deliberate . Moreover it now makes me wonder what they are going to do with kylo’s helmet since Pluto had one and could use it as a form of deceit and others used the helmet too.
Plus it screams reylo too because he fell madly in love with Proserpine :
https://greekgodsandgoddesses.net/gods/pluto/

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 62a77b10
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Da1d5810
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 3cd2cc10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 05 Sep 2019, 11:03 am

Here is a clearer picture, of Pluto symbol outline.. unfortunately I see no constellations or planetary symbols related to Rey..

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 EDroo-hWkAA4X74?format=jpg&name=900x900
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 05 Sep 2019, 9:33 pm

Receive the e-newsletter for the Lucas Museum, and this upcoming educational program might be of analysis interest:

Lucas Nights: The Art of the Card - Tarot and Lotería

https://lucasmuseum.org/education/artofthecard

The Lucas Museum focuses on narrative art, which is art that tells a story (in filmmaking, it's primarily concept art, along with the foundation of the movie).

Anyway, here is the description, and I am intrigued about analysis and insight about this (indicates a personal interest of George Lucas, in my opinion)

"Join the Lucas Museum for an engaging evening to explore the art of tarot and Lotería—historic cards featuring beautiful, mass-produced artworks that communicate visual narratives about the human experience. Figurative illustrations by Art Nouveau artist Alphonse Mucha, who is represented by more than 60 works in the Lucas Museum collections, are regularly featured on tarot decks."

Artwork featured in the program description/invite:

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 3-mucha-images_sm
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 06 Sep 2019, 2:19 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Wow thanks for the heads up on this.

Using Mucha’s work as inspiration, participants will be able to draw their own tarot and Lotería cards, learn about the history of tarot and Lotería imagery, watch live onstage tarot readings, sign-up for free private readings, play Lotería for a chance to enter the raffle, and listen to a live DJ. Food trucks and a cash bar will be available throughout the night.

. I happen to be on the west coast right now and was planning to go to Galaxies Edge anyway, I will make it a twofer..perfect timing. Growing up in the southwest I have always known of Loteria but I have never explored it at all.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Loteria

The origin of lotería can be traced far back in history. The game originated in Italy in the 15th century and was brought to New Spain (modern Mexico) in 1769. In the beginning, lotería was a hobby of the upper classes,[1] but eventually it became a tradition at Mexican fairs.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 06 Sep 2019, 5:44 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

"I am intrigued about analysis and insight about this (indicates a personal interest of George Lucas, in my opinion)"

Why now? I have already speculated in this thread that LF is making it really easy to find these associations, as we can see the sign for Pluto is behind Kylo in the teaser poster. They want us to know to WAKE UP. Indeed,  it is my opinion that George being a GREAT student of Campbell but also Jung, who explored Tarot and Astrology/ASTROTHEOLOGY extensively has used tarot to develop Star Wars, the structure of the saga and it's characters.  The images on tarot are archetypal, with each image especially the first 22 of the major Arcana there is an astrological association one of the 5 visible planets or 12 signs/constellations. With the BOTA deck there is also a hebrew letter associated with each card, a number, an elemental i.e. air, earth, fire, water, a color and sometimes a musical note. Each tarot suite represents on of the elemental,  Earth = pentacle, Air = Swords, Fire = Wands, Water = Cups... So each card, is like a little book on it's own, packed full of alchemical information especially if you know what to look for.

“Astrology, like the collective unconscious with which psychology is concerned, consists of symbolic configurations: The “planets” are the gods, symbols of the powers of the unconscious.” -Carl G. Jung-

I find that George has not only used the image and it's astrological association but he has used the color palette of the card for instance. The Emperor. Is the Emperor card in Tarot. Red is a dominant color, this red or reddish brown seems to dominate in the PT, especially at the pivot point in AOTC on Geonosis. The Emperor's offices on Coruscant  are red and he frequently wears red.  The astrological sign for the emperor card is Aries, that puts the PT or what Lucas film is now calling The Age of the Republic is  in the Earthly age of Aries.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_pxemp0UOQV1y8hadgo1_1280

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 TABLE_OF_CORRESPONDENCE

In astrology or esoteric astrology is not simply telling fortunes, but is actually keeping earth's time or clock in space in relation to earth traveling through the milky way. We are now approaching the Age of Aquarius or in Star Wars the Age of Resistance.

Each age has an avatar.. PT, Anakin, OT, Luke and ST, Rey... it is more than just being a protagonist but the avatar should embody the qualities of that age as Jesus embodied the qualities of the age of Pisces. Back in the 70's George set out to create a new mythology for the youth a way to pass down the "meat and bones" of the culture the ST is about his own myth that he created changing.

Some astrologers say the Age of Aquarius actually began in 2012. That’s because they believe the star Regulus in the constellation Leo the Lion marked the ancient border between the constellations Leo and Cancer. This star moved to within 30 degrees of the September equinox point in 2012, meaning that Regulus left the sign Leo to enter the sign Virgo in that year. Presuming equal-sized constellations in antiquity, that places the border of the constellations Pisces and Aquarius at 150 degrees west of Regulus, or at the March equinox point. By this reckoning, the Age of Aquarius started in 2012.

There is so much more, and even since I made my video back in February I have learned SO much more I will have to go back and re do each card for their characters but with that  I still think it is very informative.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Fri 06 Sep 2019, 9:41 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

"I am intrigued about analysis and insight about this (indicates a personal interest of George Lucas, in my opinion)"

Why now? I have already speculated in this thread that LF is making it really easy to find these associations, as we can see the sign for Pluto is behind Kylo in the teaser poster. They want us to know to WAKE UP. Indeed,  it is my opinion that George being a GREAT student of Campbell but also Jung, who explored Tarot and Astrology/ASTROTHEOLOGY extensively has used tarot to develop Star Wars, the structure of the saga and it's characters.  The images on tarot are archetypal, with each image especially the first 22 of the major Arcana there is an astrological association one of the 5 visible planets or 12 signs/constellations. With the BOTA deck there is also a hebrew letter associated with each card, a number, an elemental i.e. air, earth, fire, water, a color and sometimes a musical note. Each tarot suite represents on of the elemental,  Earth = pentacle, Air = Swords, Fire = Wands, Water = Cups... So each card, is like a little book on it's own, packed full of alchemical information especially if you know what to look for.

“Astrology, like the collective unconscious with which psychology is concerned, consists of symbolic configurations: The “planets” are the gods, symbols of the powers of the unconscious.” -Carl G. Jung-

I find that George has not only used the image and it's astrological association but he has used the color palette of the card for instance. The Emperor. Is the Emperor card in Tarot. Red is a dominant color, this red or reddish brown seems to dominate in the PT, especially at the pivot point in AOTC on Geonosis. The Emperor's offices on Coruscant  are red and he frequently wears red.  The astrological sign for the emperor card is Aries, that puts the PT or what Lucas film is now calling The Age of the Republic is  in the Earthly age of Aries.

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_pxemp0UOQV1y8hadgo1_1280

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 TABLE_OF_CORRESPONDENCE

In astrology or esoteric astrology is not simply telling fortunes, but is actually keeping earth's time or clock in space in relation to earth traveling through the milky way. We are now approaching the Age of Aquarius or in Star Wars the Age of Resistance.

Each age has an avatar.. PT, Anakin, OT, Luke and ST, Rey... it is more than just being a protagonist but the avatar should embody the qualities of that age as Jesus embodied the qualities of the age of Pisces. Back in the 70's George set out to create a new mythology for the youth a way to pass down the "meat and bones" of the culture the ST is about his own myth that he created changing.

Some astrologers say the Age of Aquarius actually began in 2012. That’s because they believe the star Regulus in the constellation Leo the Lion marked the ancient border between the constellations Leo and Cancer. This star moved to within 30 degrees of the September equinox point in 2012, meaning that Regulus left the sign Leo to enter the sign Virgo in that year. Presuming equal-sized constellations in antiquity, that places the border of the constellations Pisces and Aquarius at 150 degrees west of Regulus, or at the March equinox point. By this reckoning, the Age of Aquarius started in 2012.

There is so much more, and even since I made my video back in February I have learned SO much more I will have to go back and re do each card for their characters but with that  I still think it is very informative.

@spacebaby45678

Always! I only was curious if you had additional analysis and insight based on the workshop description and the images they showed on the url. Smile Very Happy

And perfect timing for your trip!!! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:21 am

Rey is the Avatar of the Age of Aquarius...I been knew Laughing

Decidedly non-denominational, Mucha’s exploration features a female deity protecting humankind and a number of sophisticated occult themes across a series of images of mystical illustrations.

Unlike the advertising art that had dominated Mucha’s output since his “discovery” by Sarah Bernhardt in late 1894, Mucha described this series of images to a New York reporter as “the thing I have put my soul into.” (The Sun newspaper, 5 January, 1900)

https://ultraculture.org/blog/2016/04/12/alphonse-mucha-occult-illustration/

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:24 am

Mucha used Tarot... Just look at this one... The Hebrew Letters and Name for God on them just like my avatar.. Yod He Vav He
8 sided star... Sirius/Star Card .          pomegranates this is from the High Priestess Card in Tarot... I don't speak french ( it is latin) I will have to go translate

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_pxfj2uy7fS1y8hadgo2_540

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 06 Sep 2019, 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:32 am

Amen, is on this card not just the way Christians end prayers but the god of Egypt. Amen or Amen Re depending on the era. The Goddess darkness and the stars, represent the stary night, the heavens by which we tell time. In ancient Egypt this was the goddess Nut, or the milkyway...
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_pxfj2uy7fS1y8hadgo1_540

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Nnutarch450

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 12098156

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Sun 08 Sep 2019, 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:39 am

The Milky Way from Egypt

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 6205fee68f67c0bbbba75515ff906f25
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 06 Sep 2019, 10:53 am

Also, the 8 sided star Sirius, the card on the Star Card/Aquarius , on Mucha's First card is on Korkie's school in The Academy

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_pxf2odNBZ61y8hadgo1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Sat 07 Sep 2019, 7:45 am

spacebaby45678 wrote:Mucha used Tarot... Just look at this one... The Hebrew Letters and Name for God on them just like my avatar.. Yod He Vav He
8 sided star... Sirius/Star Card .          pomegranates this is from the High Priestess Card in Tarot... I don't speak french ( it is latin) I will have to go translate

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Tumblr_pxfj2uy7fS1y8hadgo2_540
@spacebaby45678

The Ouroboros in on this image by Alphonse Mucha, very subtle but there
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Ouroboros2

In mythology, the Oroborus is a symbol representing the Milky Way galaxy.The Ouroboros is a Greek word meaning "tail devourer. Myth refers to a serpent of light residing in the heavens. The Milky Way is this serpent, and viewed at galactic central point near Sagittarius, this serpent eats its own tail. Many ancients used the galaxy to calculate cosmic and earth cycles.

It is found in Gnosticism and alchemy representing cyclical natural life and the fusion of opposites. It also symbolizes the transcendence of duality and was related to the solar God Abraxas, and signified eternity and the soul of the world.

In alchemy, it represents the spirit of Mercury (the substance that permeates all matter), and symbolizes continuous renewal (a snake is often a symbol of resurrection, as it appears to be continually reborn as it sheds its skin.), the cycle of life and death, and harmony of opposites. As a symbol of the eternal unity of all things, the cycle of birth and death from which the alchemist sought release and liberation. It unites opposites: the conscious and unconscious mind. Alchemically, the ouroboros is also used as a purifying glyph.

Alphonse Mucha Artist and Freemason

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 Mucha

What makes him important here is that he is considered to be the father of Czechoslovakian Freemasonry. Mucha joined a lodge in Paris in 1898, and after his return to Prague, he helped establish the first Czech-speaking Lodge, the Komensky Lodge. In 1923, Mucha became Grand Master of the new Grand Lodge of Czechoslovakia, and in 1930 was made the second Sovereign Grand Commander of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite in Czechoslovakia. He famously designed an apron and jewels for the Grand Lodge, marked with his unique style. (After Masonry was banned during WWII by the Nazis, it reemerged and the fraternity there today is led by the Grand Lodge of the Czech Republic.)

Combined with his longstanding interest in spiritualism, Masonic symbolism appears in what many have felt was one of his most important works, Le Pater, published the same year he joined the lodge in Paris.

Le Pater is an illustrated edition of The Lord’s Prayer created by Mucha. Published in Paris on 20th December 1899 at the passing of the old century, it was meant to be Mucha’s message to future generations about the progress of mankind. Through the archetypal Christian prayer, he wished to present the way for man to reach the Divine Ideal, the highest state in the spiritual world.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sat 07 Sep 2019, 4:45 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:The Milky Way from Egypt

THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 6205fee68f67c0bbbba75515ff906f25
@spacebaby45678

Thank you for all of this! (With focusing on Mucha)

As a silly aside, I am 1/2 Egyptian! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Mon 09 Sep 2019, 2:43 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Many might disagree but I am in the school of thought that the Tarot cards are originally Egyptian.

Yup, never heard of Alponse Mucha before you posted it here. Very hard to get a hold of his work La Pater

The words on the card are the beginning of the Lords Prayer... Our Father Who Art in Heaven

But for mystics that is not the important part of the prayer, the lines

on earth as it is in heaven

Correspond to the hermitic maxim

The actual text of that maxim, as translated by Dennis W. Hauck from The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, is: "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing."[35] Thus, whatever happens on any level of reality (physical, emotional, or mental) also happens on every other level.

This principle, however, is more often used in the sense of the microcosm and the macrocosm. The microcosm is oneself, and the macrocosm is the universe. The macrocosm is as the microcosm and vice versa; within each lies the other, and through understanding one (usually the microcosm) a person may understand the

This corresponds to the
The Magician displaying the Hermetic concept of "as above, so below".
THE ST, TROS, & TAROT - Page 4 220px-RWS_Tarot_01_Magician
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next