Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

+66
krissy01
bruna8728
OrionStars
Gemini
reynpain
KiraRen2015
PalmettoBlue
Irina de France
whisperingwillow
cherrylipstick
Darth Dementor
LadyGaufrette
Casper
Lovely_Rose
Krafty
Forsythia
fuhry
SkyStar
special_cases
nickandnora
twilekempire
Saracene
KnightsofReylo_2015
MaddieDove
giaciak2
Kylo Rey
californiagirl
Teo oswald
SW_Heroine_Journey
Dar-ren19
Birdwoman
12 Parsnips
snufkin
Starliteprism
thescavenger
Cowgirlsamurai
vaderito
Kyla Ren
SoloSideCousin
Night Huntress
Acritiqua
ZioRen
spacebaby45678
Riri
Geralt_Riv
unicorn
SanghaRen
Mielikki
nemapasara
MrsWindu
loversinthestorm
Lily Snape
nana7marie
tukicarreno
rey09
DarthRen
Moonlight13
Atenais
EchoBase
FrolickingFizzgig
Oscarborough-fairo
motherofpearl1
DeeBee
rawpowah
AhsokaTano
Reylo Lemon
70 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 19 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by unicorn Wed 28 Aug 2019, 2:05 pm

special_cases wrote:I think she was so happy and relaxed because she knew that she will be asked this question and the answer was rehearsed in advance.

But it doesn't matter to antis or Council of Delusion with their 5 knights of AntiRen because they will twist absolutely everything to their agenda like they did will all Reylo scenes in TLJ and RJ comments. It's a dream land of shared online hallucinations and fictional phychosis, folie a deux, where they never never question their interprations or doubt their perception. Unlike people with common sense who are adult enough to understand that sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong.
@special_cases

THIS Exclamation 1000% A lost cause and not worth any attempt to rescue.
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito Wed 28 Aug 2019, 3:27 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:  

(Whispers, "I thought the same thing.")

I also was reminded that Wonder Woman experienced her most powerful self when she was angry (and rage grieving) Steve's death.  

A part of me wonders if Dark Rey is real, and it's because Ben dies.  He will be different from Vision and Steve, that he will come back to life*; however, I do wonder if the cause of Dark Rey mirrors Wanda and Wonder Woman with intense rage, anger, grief for the death of their love.

*WandaVision and Wonder Woman 84 may change that - lol, they may come back to life, too - but for now, there is a difference*
@SW_Heroine_Journey

YAY, I'm not crazy, then!  cheers

I just don't know where she would get that widow clothes and LOLOLOL saber from? But otherwise, I'm all for Rey going Wanda on Palps even though I love Palps.

@special-cases that post is solid gold. lol! queen cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor Wed 28 Aug 2019, 3:42 pm

Teo oswald wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

I immediately noticed his walk and then Rey's movement with her lightsaber, the same movement that Kylo made during the battle with punches with Finn, the same movement. It's like they say: I got you, you're not going anywhere now.
And Rey : you can try it !! Laughing
I'm sorry but I don't see it as an aggressive duel, maybe I'm wrong but as you said a mating duel Smile is more appropriate . if Rey wants to fight it we would have seen a charge on her part. she is there waiting for him .
@Teo oswald

It is enemies to lovers, and as of now, they are technically enemies (excuse me, per Rian "complicate enemies"), which is primarily why it doesn't bother me if they are actually fighting! Smile However, because we know Bendemption and Reylo are in the background, it's, even when enemies fighting, a mating dance. haha Very Happy
@SW_Heroine_Journey

The flirting disguised as fighting scene in Daredevil comes to mind when you say that.
Darth Dementor
Darth Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Wed 28 Aug 2019, 3:49 pm

Darth Dementor wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

I immediately noticed his walk and then Rey's movement with her lightsaber, the same movement that Kylo made during the battle with punches with Finn, the same movement. It's like they say: I got you, you're not going anywhere now.
And Rey : you can try it !! Laughing
I'm sorry but I don't see it as an aggressive duel, maybe I'm wrong but as you said a mating duel Smile is more appropriate . if Rey wants to fight it we would have seen a charge on her part. she is there waiting for him .
@Teo oswald

It is enemies to lovers, and as of now, they are technically enemies (excuse me, per Rian "complicate enemies"), which is primarily why it doesn't bother me if they are actually fighting! Smile However, because we know Bendemption and Reylo are in the background, it's, even when enemies fighting, a mating dance. haha Very Happy
@SW_Heroine_Journey

The flirting disguised as fighting scene in Daredevil comes to mind when you say that.
@Darth Dementor

YES!!!!!! LOVE IT!

(We/the audience in the theatre will parallel the kids in the playground watching TRoS haha) Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Wed 28 Aug 2019, 8:00 pm

J.J. Abrams was asked if Kylo can be redeemed, the whole video is very interesting Smile : https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1166846566868639752
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Wed 28 Aug 2019, 8:40 pm

@Teo oswald I wrote "wrong thread" because I posted in wrong thread and then couldn't delete my post. It wasn't about your beautiful post! I'm sorry for misunderstanding!
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Wed 28 Aug 2019, 9:03 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:J.J. Abrams was asked if Kylo can be redeemed, the whole video is very interesting Smile : https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1166846566868639752
@Moonlight13

I am not sure about you guys but I think JJ clearly believes an actor like Adam can make Kylo's redemption 100% believable. I cannot wait!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick Thu 29 Aug 2019, 12:45 am

Moonlight13 wrote:J.J. Abrams was asked if Kylo can be redeemed, the whole video is very interesting Smile : https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1166846566868639752
@Moonlight13

You don't say JJ?!  WinksD
Ok that intrigued me! Adam was already so great and intense in TLJ that now I really can't wait to see what he will be able to accomplish in this one. I'm expecting great things Jumping
cherrylipstick
cherrylipstick

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Thu 29 Aug 2019, 1:48 am

@Moonlight13

Kylo’s redemption has been obvious to me since ‘Forgive me. I feel it again. The pull to the light.’, but I’m glad to see Kelly Marie Tran and J.J. Abrams pretty much confirming it! cheers

Also so looking forward to seeing Adam Driver’s performance as Kylo! Any shot or scene of him they give us makes me Stretcher !
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 29 Aug 2019, 3:09 am

@special_cases

don't worry I misunderstood, Smile
if I find the post, I put it back Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Thu 29 Aug 2019, 5:51 am

Here’s the tweet form - I cannot wait for this film and to see Adam’s mindblowing performance- I love youI love youI love you

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 19 837b2210

I love youI love youI love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 29 Aug 2019, 11:27 am

Fantastic tumblr thread that the thunder and lightning seen in D23 teaser is tied to - exactly - The Rise of Skywalker because thunder and lightning is associated with the Skywalkers.  (OMG, this indicates that footage we saw = redemption on the rise! Squee!) Especially because Star Wars: Leia, Princess of Alderaan emphasizes that as well:

"Leia threw open the window again and let the wind flow through the room. Her cheeks and arms felt the coolness of a few small raindrops. The ceremony hadn’t lived up to her childhood dreams, but a storm like this could never disappoint her. She liked the wildness of it, the unpredictability, even the distant danger. This was something she’d only discovered about herself recently, her love of storms, and she treasured it because it was one of the few things she hadn’t shared with her parents. This belonged to her alone."

Oooh!..Almost implies Leia was the cause of thunderstorms on Alderaan from time to time (maybe always during her time there. lol) Smile Very Happy

https://pacificwanderer.tumblr.com/post/187346052228/what-is-that-quote-that-describes-kenobi-as-light
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 29 Aug 2019, 12:37 pm

Daisy talks about the ending and they asked her if Kylo can be redeemed: https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1167108217543041024
Spoiler:

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Thu 29 Aug 2019, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 29 Aug 2019, 12:50 pm

Moonlight13 wrote:Daisy talks about the ending and they asked her if Kylo can be redeemed: https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1167108217543041024
@Moonlight13

Thanks! Seems she kinda hinted the Dark Rey thing is not going to last much. But we kinda knew ha...

What do you guys think about er answer in regards to Kylo's redemption? Seems she is hinting at it too...
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 29 Aug 2019, 12:56 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
Moonlight13 wrote:Daisy talks about the ending and they asked her if Kylo can be redeemed: https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1167108217543041024
@Moonlight13

Thanks! Seems she kinda hinted the Dark Rey thing is not going to last much. But we kinda knew ha...

What do you guys think about er answer in regards to Kylo's redemption? Seems she is hinting at it too...
@tukicarreno
True. I just edited my post to add my thoughts.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 29 Aug 2019, 12:59 pm

Spoiler:
@Moonlight13

spoiler reply:
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 29 Aug 2019, 1:04 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
Spoiler:
@Moonlight13

spoiler reply:
@tukicarreno
Spoiler:
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 29 Aug 2019, 1:04 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
Spoiler:
@Moonlight13

spoiler reply:
@tukicarreno

Spoiler:
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Thu 29 Aug 2019, 1:06 pm

tukicarreno wrote:
Spoiler:
@Moonlight13

spoiler reply:
@tukicarreno

Spoiler:
@SW_Heroine_Journey

reply :
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscarborough-fairo Thu 29 Aug 2019, 1:30 pm

Ugh...why exactly should he apologize for? Because he sees things from a different point of view? Because he's aware of the fact that the Resistance is just as capable of commiting terrible things as the First Order? Because he dislikes the corrupt Resistance for personal reasons related to his childhood? That to his mom this political system was way more important than her own child and she literally didn't give a damn about him after giving him to Luke? That his beloved dad didn't give a damn about him for more than 10 years? For his parents would have been okay with him dying on StarKiller Base? ( " if you see him"...like jfc ) For defending himself when Poe tried to murder him from behind on Jakku? For defending himself when both Rey and Finn tried to murder him several times in TFA?
For wanting to balance the universe with a new system which isn't haunted by the toxic past?
For saving Rey from Snoke? For not reporting Finn after the Jakku thing? For not killing him on Starkiller Base?

Or what exactly for?! Rey was wrong in the Throne Room as well, she even tried to attack him after his love confession, when he was the most vulnerable..like wtf. Kylo felt betrayed as well, it felt like Rey wanted to use him as a tool in the war.
Well, then:
Han Solo, Luke, Leia has to apologize for ruining his life. Rey should apologize for murdering 56890 billion brainwashed, kidnapped stormtrooper with a huge smile on her face/ for verbally abusing Ben all the time and attacking him all the time and for cutting his face and then leaving him to die, for leaving Ben in the burning ship after he just saved her a**, Finn should apologize for murdering his fellow troopers without a second thought/ for lying constantly, Poe should apologize for murdering billons from the opposite side of the war with a huge grin on his arrogant face/for causing the death of the rebels in TLJ and sooooooo on.

This would be incredibly disgusting. I hope they won't break Ben Solo's back...🤢confusedconfused

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 29 Aug 2019, 1:39 pm

Guys, there's no need to spoiler tag any of this. There's no spoiler. Well, not unless you take her suggesting that "are apologies ever enough?", "do actions speak louder than words?" and "where do we end up?" are questions posed by the film means that they are, you know, going to be posed by the film when Kylo tries to apologize, does bad*** heroic stuff and goes out in a blaze of glory (and is resurrected, etc). I also take this to mean that Rey and Ben are going to have a heart-to-heart and their story is going to be very emotional.

@Oscarborough-fairo
Kylo seeing things from a different POV has resulted in a lot of heartbreak and suffering. I'm not going to be That Person who lists all of his "crimes" because that's ridiculous, but he has a lot to apologize for and make up for, all related to his power-hungry, selfish and entitled actions.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscarborough-fairo Thu 29 Aug 2019, 2:04 pm

Jesus...he's everything, but power-hungry.
I think you totally misunderstood the character and even mistook him with Hux. He believes he has to restore the balance in the galaxy because of his heritage.
What crimes are you even talking about imao? The planet expolsion was Hux's plan and Snoke's ordered it. Like he loves the FO so much that he did try to stop the explosion, but he had no influence at all ( TFA script ), he refused to go to its celebration, he's isolated in day 24/7.

The Resistance has exatly the same type of crimes, no ones hand is clean in a war situation. Should I tell you why did they save Finn and did not check on Rey in the end of TFA? Because this ex-stormtrooper is an excellent probaganda material Smile

*removed*

Last edited by whisperingwillow on Thu 29 Aug 2019, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not necessary)

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscarborough-fairo Thu 29 Aug 2019, 2:09 pm

Rey’s journal was released to reveal that those Jakku villagers were actually a ruthless sect who tortured, murdered then hanged human remains on their walls to scare anyone else off.
Imagine if these brutal, animalistic villagers would have hidden Hux...what would have Poe done? Smile

Official material credits Hux with Hosnian and the actual script makes it clear that Kylo did not want Snoke to use the weapon. You can scream all you want, but Kylo is ridiculosly sympathetic and it is 200% deliberate on the writers part. 

Rey’s character has killed a bunch of people. She guns down FO ships, manned by humans in the same situation as Finn. Nobodies hands stay clean in war. The only “innocent” people we’ve seen kylo kill are han and tekka. Both happened extreme duress and explicit orders from Snoke.

Kylo does not believe in the Resistance for personal reasons. He has to come to his own conclusion now that he’s not being controlled by anyone.

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig Thu 29 Aug 2019, 2:20 pm

Oscarborough-fairo wrote:Jesus...he's everything, but power-hungry.
I think you totally misunderstood the character and even mistook him with Hux. He believes he has to restore the balance in the galaxy because of his heritage.
What crimes are you even talking about imao? The planet expolsion was Hux's plan and Snoke's ordered it. Like he loves the FO so much that he did try to stop the explosion, but he had no influence at all ( TFA script ), he refused to go to its celebration, he's isolated in day 24/7.

The Resistance has exatly the same type of crimes, no ones hand is clean in a war situation. Should I tell you why did they save Finn and did not check on Rey in the end of TFA? Because this ex-stormtrooper is an excellent probaganda material Smile

Pay attention dude
@Oscarborough-fairo
Kylo's take on "restoring the balance of the galaxy" seems a lot like "taking over the galaxy via the biggest warhead and destroying everything that came before", which is not to say that he can't want what he feels is right for the galaxy and still be wrong. That's kind of the point in my opinion. He has a lot to atone for and a lot to learn. Kylo's story is really more of a redemption woven into a coming-of-age. Growing up in this context means engaging in self-reflection and trying to be better than he was for the good of others and the galaxy. This is the direction TROS seems to be taking.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 29 Aug 2019, 2:41 pm

ohoho

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 19 41ebfc5bc69630503367d4566776887391a3089e

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 19 D1feb0110e86fd89ce0390ee68eb7ba19367152d

If this is for real, Poe really is one of them dangerous flyboys Cool
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next