Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+53
KiraRen2015
spacebaby45678
Atenais
Cowgirlsamurai
Chris24601
Nyx
Kyla Ren
krissy01
Blood Moon
Gemini
MrsWindu
Geralt_Riv
AcrosstheStars
Krafty
vinventure12
nickandnora
rey09
Kessel
Moonjump05
rawpowah
bashfulblueeyes3
giaciak2
Night Huntress
unicorn
Dar-ren19
special_cases
Moonlight13
SW_Heroine_Journey
Teo oswald
tukicarreno
Birdwoman
whisperingwillow
ZioRen
SkyStar
MaddieDove
fuhry
Armadeus
Mana
Lily Snape
Saracene
12 Parsnips
OrionStars
Kylo Rey
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
Riri
DeeBee
AhsokaTano
motherofpearl1
snufkin
californiagirl
nana7marie
SanghaRen
57 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald Thu 03 Oct 2019, 9:09 am

@Armadeus

thanks for the reply, but I doubt we will see Han again, but if they show me Han again , I will weep with joy Smile

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 6d0999060ef51a4ff7c374ba505654ad1133df55

now I know what they were referring to with Trixie Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by tukicarreno Thu 03 Oct 2019, 9:30 am

Teo oswald wrote:@Armadeus

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 6d0999060ef51a4ff7c374ba505654ad1133df55

now I know what they were referring to with Trixie Smile
@Teo oswald

What do you mean?
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 03 Oct 2019, 10:43 am

SanghaRen wrote:@Armadeus like @SW_Heroine_Journey said, we need a photo of your cat now.

I don’t know which SW creature my cat looks like. I guess body shape would be Jabba’s, ears and paws loth-cat (claws are often out), Anakin’s Sith eyes and Kylo’s temper.

As usual, I am not part of the people who are into cute small creatures. So far, I prefer the strange horses that Finn and Jannah ride in the VF picture.
@SanghaRen

I am also intrigued by the horse-type species, as well! Very Happy

MarienneMaid on Twitter has an excellent story theory that one will play an important part in battle for redeemed Ben - to further carry the knight theme.

https://twitter.com/MarienneMaid/status/1177838828507131905

https://twitter.com/mariennemaid/status/1175508689374998530?s=21
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 03 Oct 2019, 11:09 am

I posted the images awhile back, but the Orbaks (horse type creatures) were originally conceived of for the train heist in Solo as there's concept art of Han, Beckett, and Val riding them alongside the train a la an old Western train robbery. Didn't get used for that movie but ended up being used elsewhere.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 03 Oct 2019, 12:08 pm

snufkin wrote:I posted the images awhile back, but the Orbaks (horse type creatures) were originally conceived of for the train heist in Solo as there's concept art of Han, Beckett, and Val riding them alongside the train a la an old Western train robbery. Didn't get used for that movie but ended up being used elsewhere.
@snufkin

OMG! That's correct, I remember you posted the image as well (or images), I'm recalling the concept art you posted. It's wonderful to see an idea never truly dies at LF. Very Happy Smile

Hopefully the use of the Orbaks will be both in a Western-type theme and Medieval-Knight type theme! (I want it all!)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Thu 03 Oct 2019, 1:33 pm

I found old screenshot of Pablo's tweet where he tells that for longest time the title of episode VII was "Shadow of the Empire". Wonder why. Was there any theories about it? (Also funny that we would have called it SOTE 😂)
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/3y7lij/alternate_episode_vii_title/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Thu 03 Oct 2019, 5:38 pm

@tukicarreno

trixie : this is my opinion, trixie is written in the camera, I assumed this is the name of the camera, maybe I was wrong but it would be nice  Laughing  Laughing

Empire magazine, November 2019 issue

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyssurCum21r1tht5o7_400

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyssurCum21r1tht5o2_400

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyssurCum21r1tht5o5_400

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyssurCum21r1tht5o6_400

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyssurCum21r1tht5o10_400

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyssurCum21r1tht5o1_400

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyssurCum21r1tht5o9_400

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyssurCum21r1tht5o3_400

unfortunately the text is too small Sad
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Thu 03 Oct 2019, 5:40 pm

I'm just in the mood to repost this little tidbit from one of Jason's podcasts:

Some of Jason’s sources are saying the Paxis stuff is a little out of order. Jason said the leaks for this film are very weird and he thinks that some people may have seen different versions of the film.
Gee, you don't say?

That couldn't possibly be significant, huh?

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Thu 03 Oct 2019, 6:12 pm

nickandnora wrote:I'm just in the mood to repost this little tidbit from one of Jason's podcasts:

Some of Jason’s sources are saying the Paxis stuff is a little out of order. Jason said the leaks for this film are very weird and he thinks that some people may have seen different versions of the film.
Gee, you don't say?

That couldn't possibly be significant, huh?
@nickandnora

I said this several days ago. JJ has a track record of shooting fake scenes and showing journalists the fake scenes in order to make fake rumours spread.

Rey palpatine and kylo dead forever  make zero narrative sense at all based off the whole saga and ST. Both notions are ridiculous.  If they happen then I'll eat my words  but they are horrendous plot points.

https://www.slashfilm.com/j-j-abrams-created-an-alternate-scene-to-preserve-the-secret-of-star-trek-into-darkness
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Thu 03 Oct 2019, 6:37 pm

@special_cases

Yeah, I remember. I think it was a blatant hint of Palpy's return, plus this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMWzQhkthXM
The connection between "Rey's theme", "The Scavenger"  and Emperor's theme

Besides, I know that Lucas really loved SOTE novel, he already brought some of SOTE's contents into canon when he was around such as prince Xizor in TPM and the black sun in Clone Wars animation series. Maybe he also wanted VII to be named after his favorite novel. But that title obviously could cause confusion for the young audience who didn't watch SW so I understand why they scrapped it.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Thu 03 Oct 2019, 7:29 pm

Teo oswald wrote:@tukicarreno

trixie : this is my opinion, trixie is written in the camera, I assumed this is the name of the camera, maybe I was wrong but it would be nice  Laughing  Laughing

@Teo oswald
@MrsWindu posted scans from the magazine Smile . You can read it here: http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t878-empire-star-wars-2019-edition
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Thu 03 Oct 2019, 8:07 pm

@nickandnora

But Jason's leaks match 99% of JP's, they also give people the same explanations for some specific plot points. And Jason is one of the main leakers beside JP and Bespin. Does Jason mean his leaks are all out of order like JP too? and his leak is another alternative version of TROS?
Personally, I think Jason has risked all of his own reputation when he decided to do a 180-degree turn and wanted his leaks to cooperate with JP's leaks. scratch

Last edited by OrionStars on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 8:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Thu 03 Oct 2019, 8:08 pm

SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
snufkin wrote:I posted the images awhile back, but the Orbaks (horse type creatures) were originally conceived of for the train heist in Solo as there's concept art of Han, Beckett, and Val riding them alongside the train a la an old Western train robbery. Didn't get used for that movie but ended up being used elsewhere.
@snufkin

OMG! That's correct, I remember you posted the image as well (or images), I'm recalling the concept art you posted. It's wonderful to see an idea never truly dies at LF. :D :)

Hopefully the use of the Orbaks will be both in a Western-type theme and Medieval-Knight type theme! (I want it all!)
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I am going to be a buzzkill but despite the discussions in fandom about the Medieval Knight imagery and themes, I'm skeptical that's his arc or endpoint for his character IMO given the amount of "Too much like his father" motifs in the ST. Especially with Solo's relationship to the ST and all the interviews (including the Art of book which also gets into the ST's planning/pre-production) about the role of Westerns on the Saga and every single interview with Kasdan where he talks about Kurosawa and Westerns, the characters and themes in those stories. As I've said, I speculate based on the film references, oral histories/interviews, and the writers involved. If it were just George Lucas alone, then it'd be more plausible something like the Medieval Knight/chivalric code would happen. Which was the PT. But based on my own observations and going back through interviews, influences, and the history of the Saga's story ideas and planning, I don't really think any of that is likely to happen beyond maybe one or two details/moments in the story.

Otherwise, oh is Jason filing a dispatch from his dad's backyard lawn furnitre? His very high profile connections at Disney must have come in through the back gate to drop off those leaks.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Thu 03 Oct 2019, 8:55 pm

snufkin wrote:
SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@snufkin

OMG! That's correct, I remember you posted the image as well (or images), I'm recalling the concept art you posted. It's wonderful to see an idea never truly dies at LF. Very Happy Smile

@SW_Heroine_Journey

I am going to be a buzzkill but despite the discussions in fandom about the Medieval Knight imagery and themes, I'm skeptical that's his arc or endpoint for his character IMO given the amount of "Too much like his father" motifs in the ST. Especially with Solo's relationship to the ST and all the interviews (including the Art of book which also gets into the ST's planning/pre-production) about the role of Westerns on the Saga and every single interview with Kasdan where he talks about Kurosawa and Westerns, the characters and themes in those stories. As I've said, I speculate based on the film references, oral histories/interviews, and the writers involved. If it were just George Lucas alone, then it'd be more plausible something like the Medieval Knight/chivalric code would happen. Which was the PT. But based on my own observations and going back through interviews, influences, and the history of the Saga's story ideas and planning, I don't really think any of that is likely to happen beyond maybe one or two details/moments in the story.

Otherwise, oh is Jason filing a dispatch from his dad's backyard lawn furnitre? His very high profile connections at Disney must have come in through the back gate to drop off those leaks.
@snufkin

No buzz kill! Very Happy Smile Plus, I know Chris Terrio clued in (without being informed he had to) into all that you mentioned. That is one of the reasons why J.J. wanted him on the project (along with the other reasons we have discussed). Without a doubt, I know the Western influence will be beautifully done, and it's a part of Bendemption!

LOL about J.W. I'd be Okayish with all of them if I didn't know or have a sense about Reylo bias (and having a goal to cause an erosion of confidence/happiness for Reylos). However, that exists, so the fact they are trolled by DLF is hilarious to me. Reads as though Jason is finally realizing it (took him long enough, which indicates he has quite the ego). haha
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Thu 03 Oct 2019, 10:14 pm

(...)(
@Teo oswald

Am I the only one who would love to see more of Kylo's face on the covers, banners, etc.? It's the last movie, c'mon. XD
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Thu 03 Oct 2019, 10:57 pm

study

So.... like the spoilers are saying that Rey is Palpy's grandkid... but according to JW... Kylo is going to meet him first... "discover him first.. floating black cube:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 1DvK

And... then Ol Palpy is going to tell Kylo... Hey dude.. you know that gurl.. you are in love with... ? She is my babygurl... bring her here and I will make her marry you...

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Giphy

And Kylo is going to say... Ok Crusty McPalp... Yeah...Eventhough  I am now Supreme Leader of the Galaxy, I will bow to your demands.. because obviously my pecs were not enough to bag my dream gurl. Very Happy

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 9dbf003dd75b0a2725c61139735618b3

Then Kylo tells Rey... No worries about those LOOSER parents of yours honey lol!  I found your Grandpapa! And he was Emperor of the Galaxy once.. A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.. except, now he is a spook... What a Face  or Vlad Dracula  affraid or something living off of siphoned energy force of other living beings... mainly me...  alien since I am THE Skywalker in the House with the high midichlorian count.. Haha but baby.. wait until you hear my pitch.. he is going to make you marry me... and we can rule the galaxy as Emperor and Empress..  king  queen ( eventhough I am already technically the Emperor king  I don't need that title conferred by Ol Char Baby.. )

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 HXxDCD

Rey... being the smartie that we know our girl is.. Idea Wait.. you mean my Grandpappy was already the Emperor... and he is technically dead.. and those Looser parents of mine are technically dead in the desert in Jakku, means that I am his only living relative... so I am already the Empress of the Galaxy queen
But I will marry you for your pecs H-beating anyway...Girl power

Cheek kiss
I love you
The End....
Rolls Credits...
Pop corn
JW,  jocolor JP,  jocolor Bespin.... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais Thu 03 Oct 2019, 11:22 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:study

So.... like the spoilers are saying that Rey is Palpy's grandkid... but according to JW... Kylo is going to meet him first... "discover him first.. floating black cube:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 1DvK

And... then Ol Palpy is going to tell Kylo... Hey dude.. you know that gurl.. you are in love with... ? She is my babygurl... bring her here and I will make her marry you...

And Kylo is going to say... Ok Crusty McPalp... Yeah...Eventhough  I am now Supreme Leader of the Galaxy, I will bow to your demands.. because obviously my pecs were not enough to bag my dream gurl. Very Happy

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 9dbf003dd75b0a2725c61139735618b3

Then Kylo tells Rey... No worries about those LOOSER parents of yours honey lol!  I found your Grandpapa! And he was Emperor of the Galaxy once.. A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.. except, now he is a spook... What a Face  or Vlad Dracula  affraid or something living off of siphoned energy force of other living beings... mainly me...  alien since I am THE Skywalker in the House with the high midichlorian count.. Haha but baby.. wait until you hear my pitch.. he is going to make you marry me... and we can rule the galaxy as Emperor and Empress..  king  queen ( eventhough I am already technically the Emperor king  I don't need that title conferred by Ol Char Baby.. )

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 HXxDCD

Rey... being the smartie that we know our girl is.. Idea Wait.. you mean my Grandpappy was already the Emperor... and he is technically dead.. and those Looser parents of mine are technically dead in the desert in Jakku, means that I am his only living relative... so I am already the Empress of the Galaxy queen
But I will marry you for your pecs H-beating anyway...Girl power

Cheek kiss
I love you
The End....
Rolls Credits...
Pop corn
JW,  jocolor JP,  jocolor Bespin.... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

@spacebaby45678

This plot makes sense. Pop corn
Atenais
Atenais
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Fri 04 Oct 2019, 12:38 am

A retail poster of the whole ST. Even smaller characters get a go here. The one thing I find weird is Rey being no bigger than Luke, and of course they use younger-looking Luke, and they both have the blue saber. I like how their sabers in the snow fight make a purple flash. Interesting seeing the movies all together.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Egarq610
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 04 Oct 2019, 12:59 am

californiagirl wrote:A retail poster of the whole ST. Even smaller characters get a go here. The one thing I find weird is Rey being no bigger than Luke, and of course they use younger-looking Luke, and they both have the blue saber. I like how their sabers in the snow fight make a purple flash. Interesting seeing the movies all together.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Egarq610
@californiagirl

I heard that Leia apparently has a blue saber and is training with it against Luke?

But on this poster it's the same one. It may just be for aesthetic purposes and symmetry. It gives Kylo a kind of halo effect.

They also have the death star behind and in front of Rey again....huh.

Edit - my bad, that's star killer!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 Fri 04 Oct 2019, 1:49 am

Funny regarding all the Western tropes, the photos of Finn and Poe in front of the Mesa on the desert world made them look like cowboys.
Kylo and Rey teaming up against Palpatine is the Force vision of them standing together true in epic style.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Fri 04 Oct 2019, 2:38 am

Moonlight13 wrote:

@Teo oswald
@MrsWindu posted scans from the magazine Smile . You can read it here: http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t878-empire-star-wars-2019-edition
@Moonlight13

I send you 3000 virtual kisses, thank you very much !!!

@californiagirl

this will be my future poster that I will print on my wall, really a piece of art

@Atenais
me too , I would like to see more, maybe a Rey too close to kylo's face or vice versa ... but it would be spoiler !!!
ps: there will be no partial nudity, Daisy confirmed it in an interview silent
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 04 Oct 2019, 4:31 am

OrionStars wrote:@special_cases

Yeah, I remember. I think it was a blatant hint of Palpy's return, plus this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMWzQhkthXM
The connection between "Rey's theme", "The Scavenger"  and Emperor's theme

Besides, I know that Lucas really loved SOTE novel, he already brought some of SOTE's contents into canon when he was around such as prince Xizor in TPM and the black sun in Clone Wars animation series. Maybe he also wanted VII to be named after his favorite novel. But that title obviously could cause confusion for the young audience who didn't watch SW so I understand why they scrapped it.
@OrionStars

I think Composer Christy Carew has made a solid argument that Rey's theme is connected to The Force Theme originally known as ( Ben Kenobi's Theme)

Here is the link of the mashup that she made of Rey & Force Theme.. https://soundcloud.com/christycarew/reys-theme-and-the-force-theme

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyug6qiCKI1y8hadgo1_640

I think while considering the video analysis of themes you posted consider two of the comments made below on that video...
Kylo Ren's theme does seem like could be some sort of inversion of Palpatine's... but linking Rey's theme to it is stretching it. If you transpose everything to the same key, it's more than likely that you'll find that they share notes of the pentatonic scale... would argue that Rey's theme 1) lacks the really distinctive Eb (in the transposed keys) and 2) is syncopated in the non-ostinato version of theme, which rhythmically sets it apart from Ren and Palpatine's too.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyufi0ZGu91y8hadgo1_540
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_pyufi0ZGu91y8hadgo2_540

Kylo & Palpy's theme links

Also  on the D23 TROS trailer... maybe  Palpy is talking to Ren and not Rey...and mirrors Palpy talking to Vader in the comic

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Tumblr_px82rgwMBP1y8hadgo1_1280

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 04 Oct 2019, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee Fri 04 Oct 2019, 4:48 am

Regarding the Empire spread - just wanted to say.. there were hardly any new photos that hadn't been seen before! I was a bit surprised, seems like most of those were seen at celebration. That that I'm complaining...

@californiagirl - thanks for sharing this poster. What is the source please? Is it official LFL?

I'm having fun trying to figure out the movie's timeline.. hope you guys don't mind me coming back to this time and again..
With the release of new info about the "droidsmith" Baku Frik who "works among the Spice Runners of Kijimi" we may be able to add more to pining down the timeline.
The back of the Black series Rey and D-O set says the following about D-O:
"Cobbled from odds and ends in the workshop of a droidsmith, little D-O is an impressionable little roller that becomes fixated upon BB-8"
I'm not 100% confident on this.. but... this suggests that when the gang are in Kijimi that they acquire D-O.
We saw this in the first teaser:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Ep9-ff-000020_68fd2def
...may be Baku Frik's workshop..

So here's what I'm thinking about order [anyone got any thoughts?]:
-Batuu - training, preparing for adventure.. saying goodbye to Leia..
?
-desert planet Pasaana - Poe's not injured & no D-O yet.
-?
-droidsmith's workshop (where they pick up D-O) on Kijimi
-?
-grasslands/death star wreckage - Poe is injured & D-O is now present.
If you come up with anything that makes this not possible.. please share! thanks!

Also, came across a bunch of star wars promo art for force friday.. Okay maybe this is an elaborate hoax.. lol.. we'll find out force friday I guess!
I won't post it all here but HERE you can see it all for yourself...
Some of it is very curious.. all of it is gorgeous!
this caught my eye:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 EExi8KtWwAEjaGq
What the??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A great look at the Knights of Ren!
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 EFp0PAdWoAE6SrM

And I'm always curious to see this new symbol
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 EE-4rtUWkAA2uvs
it's in two artworks..
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 EFz4OobW4AY_JJG
- I still don't understand how this symbol fits! but.. I keep seeing it directly linked to the sith troopers..

Oh and this is the first time I've seen this:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 EFs-zLhXkAAvvhB
'True Jedi'?!
If this is legit LFL marketing, that is super interesting to me!
anyway I could post these all night but I better not. all up the source shares 20 artworks- follow the link if you would like to see..
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Fri 04 Oct 2019, 5:40 am

JW's leaks about the next trailer.. Kylo the black cube.. old man..is reminding me a little of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Indy meets and Old Man in an underground cave where the Holy Grail that grants immortality resides...

If anyone has read the Davinci Code or Holy Blood Holy Grail...

The Grail is just a metaphor for Holy blood line of Jesus and or the woman ( feminine principle)

Rey is the Grail...

I don't think Kylo's and the KOR knightly appearance is an accident..
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri 04 Oct 2019, 10:10 am

Special_cases posted this.

@Californiagirl

This may be why they made rey small?

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 29 Screen27
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next