Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+62
Dar-ren19
PalmettoBlue
SanghaRen
Chris24601
Kylo Rey
Annwyn
OrionStars
reylo1992
Krafty
vinventure12
Kylo Men
LadyGaufrette
tukicarreno
Lily Snape
grimbergen
Moonjump05
rawpowah
MaddieDove
loversinthestorm
Saracene
whisperingwillow
Riri
nonesuch
AcrosstheStars
ZioRen
Oscarborough-fairo
Birdwoman
spacebaby45678
special_cases
rey09
Geralt_Riv
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
Nyx
Mila95
nickandnora
lauvamp
Lovely_Rose
Moonlight13
12 Parsnips
Atenais
motherofpearl1
Gemini
Casper
cherrylipstick
SheLitAFire
krissy01
Marlow
Mielikki
snufkin
Armadeus
KiraRen2015
Blood Moon
reynpain
DeeBee
SW_Heroine_Journey
SkyStar
nana7marie
fuhry
Night Huntress
AhsokaTano
Teo oswald
66 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rey09 Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:26 pm

Interesting how the leaker gave to Josh.

I come back to question if he joins her 1. after she killed him or 2. he will die shortly after this and be resurrected by her. Apparently #2 is not legit anymore as someone was saying?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by special_cases Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:26 pm

@Geralt_Riv Yeah, it came from person who was interviewing Ward recently. I mean, it's obviously the shot Ward saw.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:29 pm

@Riri

OMG!!
@Gemini  YOU BEEN KNEW SINCE 2016  Smile  Shocked I'm properly shooketh...  Laughing

This is not a drill
Blue saber... Obi/Leia's saber...
Screams... Obikin...
It's the ChiRo....
Ack!!

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:32 pm

Shocked

That’s insane! Even with people getting fired over TFA injuries, we never had anything like this.

It does seem like it would be what MSW saw, and just yikes. It’s one thing for him to say “I saw this.” Entirely different to share and disseminate stills from copyrighted video that’s not publicly available yet. Couldn’t that be a legal problem for the source and potentially others way beyond violating employee contract terms?

I really don’t know what to think here. Is this a disgruntled employee or attention hog employee situation, or a deliberate leak to ease people in to that cruddy “down a pit!” “Rey, Rey Skywalker” ending? If they’re looking for feedback, I hope they see how much a whole lot of people hate it.

Last edited by AcrosstheStars on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:33 pm

I need to know if Ben is ok at the end of this movie Neutral
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:33 pm

I was looking carefully at the screencaps, and in the shot of Kylo's white room (where Rey and Kylo are attacking the plinth), you can see broken beads on the ground (on Kylo's side).

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 16 Reykylobeads

I presume that ties into this part of the JP leak:

Rey encounters an alien in the crowds who takes a liking to her, presenting her with a handmade necklace as a gift. She is asked her name and she responds “Rey”. When asked her family name, she replies that she does not have one. At this time, Kylo establishes a connection with Rey through their bond. Their conversation ends with Kylo grabbing the necklace from around Rey’s neck. This necklace proves to be the key to the First Order discovering their location.

So either the necklace breaks when Kylo takes it from Rey, or it is broken later (whether by Rey or Kylo).
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:38 pm

@AcrosstheStars
If they can narrow it to the post-production then the leaker is easy to locate. In that case I'm sorry but the leaker will never be seen again (in the industry).
Geralt_Riv
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscarborough-fairo Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:38 pm

I'm sure that's a photoshop. I tired to add some light and things like that to the picture. Impossible. This "footage" is incredibly damaged for a reason. To hide the flaws on it.

These MSW/JW type of guys depend on their fanboiz audience and would do anything. Jason Ward called reylos horny 14 year olds while JediPaxis called shippers delusional. Like do i need to say more...they are fake as hell.

I highly doubt that Disney, DLF company would allow something like this. That their workers would be like that. They increibly grateful to work for the company ffs. It's not that s*** HBO GoT serie.

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:40 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:Shocked

That’s insane! Even with people getting fired over TFA injuries, we never had anything like this.

It does seem like it would be what MSW saw, and just yikes. It’s one thing for him to say “I saw this.” Entirely different to share and disseminate stills from copyrighted video that’s not publicly available yet. Couldn’t that be a legal problem for the source and potentially others way beyond violating employee contract terms?

I really don’t know what to think here. Is this a disgruntled employee or attention hog employee situation, or a deliberate leak to ease people in to that cruddy “down a pit!” “Rey, Rey Skywalker” ending? If they’re looking for feedback, I hope they see how much a whole lot of people hate it.
@AcrosstheStars

What is the gain for the leakers?? I doubt they get paid money right so whats the deal.

Wow also I'm super intrigued by this marriage necklace thing and Kylo getting jealous lol. This is one part of leak I need all the deets about. I can't imagine they'd show him grabbing something from her neck?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:42 pm

@nonesuch, interesting. I wonder if that scene is part of the rumored flash force fight?

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:45 pm

@AcrosstheStars
This is my guess. I would also guess they are mildly (OK, or a lot) unstable to be taking a risk like this. I could be wrong, but I feel this is kind of evident in the weird, "no wait, this was changed in reshoots" attitude (when likely that's not the case and they just didn't/don't understand aspects of what is going on and are updating their interpretations on the fly). It's probably someone with a strong sense of hubris and is quite convinced they have the whole thing figured out. Thing is, I suspect there *has* to be footage that was handed off to somewhere else, and not wherever this person works, because parts sound far, far too strange. Almost "pasted over" if that makes sense. It might be why Jason is unwilling to completely buy into Rey Palpatine at this point. It's possible that's not coming from any specific, reliable source.

Another option would be that this person has stuff to share but is being deliberately misleading by taking out all the actual twists or juicy bits (eg. saying Ben is dead when there's a crazy resurrection scene, etc.) They could be doing this because they don't like the story they saw, or because they are having some fun.

nickandnora
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscarborough-fairo Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:48 pm

This came from Den of Nerds and he REALLY wants those leaks to be real.

Why do you belive these guys, seriously?

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:49 pm

Well all leak panic aside, look at this pretty boy! Note: Scar probably got faded out in the enhancement process.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 16 Lvqwimzwl4u31
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscarborough-fairo Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:50 pm

That's not that meaningless Holi festival necklance.
Surley, they won't make Ben to be violent with Rey and grabb her by the neck...like wtf
Something has been destroyed. Those look like red rocks on the floor

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:53 pm

Geralt_Riv wrote:@AcrosstheStars
If they can narrow it to the post-production then the leaker is easy to locate. In that case I'm sorry but the leaker will never be seen again (in the industry).
@Geralt_Riv

IA, it can’t be hard to figure out who had access to that. I know major leaks happen, but it baffles me that anyone would be so reckless with their livelihood and future, and all for what? Anonymous internet fame? That’s crazy.

Part of me is suspicious because it seems too easy, like someone was told to leak it. But then the other part of me remembers TFA, and to really date me, remembers being in college and reading full detailed summaries of the ending of Felicity (also a JJ project) months before that aired and not wanting to believe that either. Ugh.

Ben’s ultimate fate should be easiest to hide with an insert scene, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t getting nervous now. Neutral
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:53 pm

Oscarborough-fairo wrote:That's not that meaningless Holi festival necklance.
Surley, they won't make Ben to be violent with Rey and grabb her by the neck...like wtf
@Oscarborough-fairo

Yeah I hate that idea. Maybe he uses the force to get it. Or yea maybe it's not the necklace at all.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch Tue 22 Oct 2019, 2:59 pm

Oscarborough-fairo wrote:That's not that meaningless Holi festival necklance.
@Oscarborough-fairo

Well, in line with Daisy's comments I don't think we're going to see Kylo act as a perfect suitor to begin with. I imagine he's going to be shown to be driven by misguided passion, and roughly taking the necklace from her is in line with that. It's important to remember that he'd be on a journey away from that, eventually coming to channel his love in a healthier way that actually makes it possible for Rey to love him in return.

You can see the necklace here, and the beads look very similar to what's on the floor:

https://imgur.com/MbUyGYc

I wouldn't worry too much, though. Kylo's doesn't necessarily break the necklace when he takes it. It could easily be broken later under different circumstances (possibly by Rey herself).
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:17 pm

spacebaby45678 wrote:
@Riri

OMG!!
@Gemini  YOU BEEN KNEW SINCE 2016  Smile  Shocked I'm properly shooketh...  Laughing

This is not a drill
Blue saber... Obi/Leia's saber...
Screams... Obikin...
It's the ChiRo....
Ack!!
@spacebaby45678

If that saber is Obi Wans saber..then YAY at my saber theory from 2017 LOL...Then the saber in TFA trailer in Kylos hand is Obi Wans saber, he saw Rey through it and has been in possession of it since then. He's been keeping it from her until he is ready to accept who she is and give it to her?

Not going to get my hopes up though. I feel pretty drained with most things I theorise about, these days! It may just be Kylos mother's saber and that's it. When Vince Vendetta stole my saber  theory and made money off it,  it just killed me a bit inside  Mad I was putting so much hard work into that theory and someone made money off my research! Literally stole my words from Tumblr and read them out as if they were his.

But, any how.... removing that Saber from TFA teaser trailer....literally removed the answers to a LOT of things.  I always said it. "The hidden light saber and how LF have hidden the key to everything"

Last edited by Gemini on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:22 pm

@nonesuch great observation regarding the beads, i know a lot of folks were intrigued by the necklace scene when it first leaked. Gonna post this on twitter and have sourced you x

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:31 pm

Brown beads

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 16 07243cc949aa43a83216c48cbfeec3888dff2da2

Red and Blue beads..

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 16 Reykylobeads

Some one on twitter says they could represent the blue and red dna strands... I dunno... not the important thing after all
Rey chopping off Darth's head is important

@Gemini

I get you... and I agree.. JP has me keeping my expectations very very low...
But when speculating... I don't see the point of Ben having a blue saber unless his cross guard turns blue... or having his Mother's which was also Obi Wan's would carry the most emotional punch for the movie... and provide some proper poetry..

Ahh... but we shall see...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscarborough-fairo Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:36 pm

There was nothing wrong with the love he felt for her in the previous movie. He just couldn't express his feelings, verbalize them..ect. Neither Rey could thanks to their isolated, tormented previous lifetime.

I'm a bit tired of this "healthy" word obsession. Leia is a toxic parent in this case, not going after her only child for more than 10years knowing her son has been abused by a pedophile-alike monster ever since he was born, having no problem with bombing him and so on. Or Rey? She constantly harasses, bullies him. Hurts him physically and emotionally. Attacks him. Tries to murder him everytime he appears. Her love is conditional. She's incedibly agressive to him. Let's just say if Rey was a man and Ben was a girl, this relationship wouldn't be allowed to happen.

And seriously, just because a pathetic, some 40years old, anti-reylo fanboy wrote a fanfic after he saw the Vanity Fair short video where Daisy was wearing a meaningless necklance do I have to believe it? LOL

The nature of their relationship is not like this and the action would look retarded and odd as hell. It's not Game of Thrones.

And those things on the floor still looks like red rocks

😊

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:36 pm

I feel that the mention of someone asking about Rey's marriage and family name is a big point toward reylo, otherwise whats the purpose. Waste of time otherwise. They could have used any other object.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:39 pm

@AcrosstheStars

Oh man so this basically confirms that Kylo dies in the hole/pit all of what Jason Ward said is true  and Rey is alone and the Skywalker in the end. Yay! What an amazing ending! NOT. I can't believe this is what JJ ended with. I wanted to have faith in him, all of his production leaked.. My hats off to Rian, he really ran a tight ship and even though not perfect created a good story.

Poor Adam, if I were him I would be pissed with the ending for his character.Mad No  No wonder he hasn't done any press, and now I hope he doesn't do anything for this film. He has other important things to do anyways...
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:43 pm

Once again, leaked shot or any other thing doesn't confirm that we really know the whole finale sequence.
special_cases
special_cases
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Tue 22 Oct 2019, 3:49 pm

tukicarreno wrote:

@AcrosstheStars

Oh man so this basically confirms that Kylo dies in the hole/pit all of what Jason Ward said is true  and Rey is alone and the Skywalker in the end. Yay! What an amazing ending! NOT. I can't believe this is what JJ ended with. I wanted to have faith in him, all of his production leaked.. My hats off to Rian, he really ran a tight ship and even though not perfect created a good story.

Poor Adam, if I were him I would be pissed with the ending for his character.Mad No  No wonder he hasn't done any press, and now I hope he doesn't do anything for this film. He has other important things to do anyways...
@tukicarreno

Well he has barely done press for SW in the past lol. Also has 2 other major projects he has to promote now.

The new leaks just confirm the bendemption we've always known. It's the Rise of Skywalker so no doubt there's far more to it.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next