Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

+54
Mana
lauvamp
Armadeus
Dar-ren19
MindAndMagic
Nyx
motherofpearl1
bruna8728
Casey Kanata
Krafty
AhsokaTano
giaciak2
Chris24601
bashfulblueeyes3
SheLitAFire
Birdwoman
loversinthestorm
Piper Maru
Moonlight13
snufkin
Kylo Men
SkyStar
Oscarborough-fairo
SW_Heroine_Journey
Casper
Moonjump05
spacebaby45678
Gemini
MaddieDove
Lily Snape
KiraRen2015
nemapasara
Saracene
reylo1992
Mila95
Lovely_Rose
ReyloSpanishFan
special_cases
Kylo Rey
FrolickingFizzgig
ZioRen
rawpowah
Sad Man
Riri
Atenais
Teo oswald
nana7marie
AcrosstheStars
whisperingwillow
OrionStars
rey09
californiagirl
Cowgirlsamurai
nickandnora
58 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 30 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:25 pm

Here's a fun thing, Jenny freaking out with unbridled enthusiasm and glee for a couple of minutes in a vlog about the new SW ride. I put it here because ride spoilers are a thing too, and it's also post-TLJ. Even though Kylo has an intact mask, but this thing has been in development since before TFA came out, I doubt they knew the minutia of the mask getting destroyed and red glitter glued back together five years in advance. The comments are so positive, even people who don't care about SW are excited, and it's just cheering everyone up. The top comment is about how it's better marketing than Disney's. Very Happy

californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 30 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Gemini Sun 08 Dec 2019, 1:26 pm

I see the interwebs  saying kylo and Reys story is not clear in the Final trailer

I think It's there..like, all there...it tells a story.

Nobody knows her

Kylo knows

Rey on her own facing palp

Kylo returns to rey to help

Rey gets some possible  higher knowledge

Roll title sequence and drum roll.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:37 pm

Dan Mindel, TROS’ director of photography, posted this on IG. According to the poster, they asked him was it Tatooine, and he deleted the picture. If you look to his right (our left), you can see the moisture evaporator. Mountains and landscaping would be edited out in post. Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 30 7s2l9c5zug341

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/e7yo4t/dan_mindel_ros_director_of_photography_latest/

I do find it funny that JJ is Mr. Mystery and talks in circles, and then this guy just up and posts a picture from what’s alleged by the leaks to be the set at the end of the movie. Laughing
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraRen2015 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:45 pm

@AcrosstheStars whelp. I guess that's that then. My excitement for this film just went up in smoke.
KiraRen2015
KiraRen2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:52 pm

@AcrosstheStars
I think this could mean that Tatooine is not the ending, because Kevin Smith was offered to see the set for the final scene, and he was obviously not in Jordan.

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:53 pm

Honestly I thought Tattooine would be in this film even if the leaks didn’t say so. It’s a logical setting to show in the last Skywalker film.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:54 pm

KiraRen2015 wrote:@AcrosstheStars whelp. I guess that's that then. My excitement for this film just went up in smoke.
@KiraRen2015

I just have to hope Ben is there somewhere too and they filmed that in London or something, and that’s the last scene Adam has that he referred to that he said has dialogue.

Rey cannibalizing Luke & Leia’s lightsabers, taking the Skywalker name (even though she’s supposedly closer to Leia and had parents who actually cared about her), and only Luke and Leia being there as ghosts at the end can only remotely work for me if Ben lives. It’s hokey enough if he lives, but if he’s dead? Asinine and tone deaf. JMO.

@Moonlight13 My understanding from reddit is JJ has clarified in the interviews this past week that the “mind-melding” thing he kept Smith from seeing was the C3PO “One last look...” scene being filmed.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:59 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:
KiraRen2015 wrote:@AcrosstheStars whelp. I guess that's that then. My excitement for this film just went up in smoke.
@KiraRen2015

I just have to hope Ben is there somewhere too and they filmed that in London or something, and that’s the last scene Adam has that he referred to that he said has dialogue.

Rey cannibalizing Luke & Leia’s lightsabers, taking the Skywalker name (even though she’s supposedly closer to Leia and had parents who actually cared about her), and only Luke and Leia being there as ghosts at the end can only remotely work for me if Ben lives. It’s hokey enough if he lives, but if he’s dead? Asinine and tone deaf. JMO.

@Moonlight13 My understanding from reddit is JJ has clarified in the interviews this past week that the “mind-melding” thing he kept Smith from seeing was the C3PO “One last look...” scene being filmed.
@AcrosstheStars
Well, then KS lied, because this is what he said:
“I asked JJ, ‘They keep telling me I should see the set,’ and he said: ‘Don’t… because it’s the last shot of the movie.’ Then I was like, ‘Well, now I really want to see it.’
I only heard JJ saying that KS was there when the filmed the C3PO scene, not that that was the "mind-melting" scene. He could have been there for both.
05:37:30

He didn't keep KS from seeing it, he actually saw the C3PO scene.

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie Sun 08 Dec 2019, 3:59 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:Dan Mindel, TROS’ director of photography, posted this on IG. According to the poster, they asked him was it Tatooine, and he deleted the picture. If you look to his right (our left), you can see the moisture evaporator. Mountains and landscaping would be edited out in post. Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 30 7s2l9c5zug341

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/e7yo4t/dan_mindel_ros_director_of_photography_latest/

I do find it funny that JJ is Mr. Mystery and talks in circles, and then this guy just up and posts a picture from what’s alleged by the leaks to be the set at the end of the movie. Laughing
@AcrosstheStars

Was about to post the same thing! Very Happy Twitter user @EarthSunMoon1 posted the close-up next to a pic of the actual shot from the film here and indeed Tatooine is back:
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 30 Fd07f710
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 30 69699710

It’s something to be expected, and also supported by the leaks (I don’t believe it’ll go as reported by JediPaxis, though lol! ).
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:13 pm

Lovely_Rose wrote:Honestly I thought Tattooine would be in this film even if the leaks didn’t say so. It’s a logical setting to show in the last Skywalker film.
@Lovely_Rose

Yes I've also been thinking this. At first I was like why would they go there? If they are in the outer rims, Jakku would make more sense. But then i really thought about how Tatooine is kind of like another character in the series- it's where it all started, for Anakin, for Luke. It's just poetry to end it there. And I really think that Ben must have gone to Tatooine too at some pt, with Luke.

Honestly despite the horrible leak, I really think there's too much nonsense to be believable. Reylos got everything right, so we got the track record. I am still hoping we will get that true sentimental end, Rey and Ben kissing against the backdrop of the binary sunset. That's the real way to end this saga. That VF cover shoot may be directing us toward that.

@AcrosstheStars Kevin Smith said ppl told him to check out this last set or something for the last scene and he was about to go look but JJ advised to watch in the movie because it's so mindblowing apparently. So he decided to not spoil himself. I think I saw smith's video saying that. So idk

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:19 pm

@Moonlight13 Good point, he could have been there at different stages of filming.

The homestead set likely would have also been on a soundstage either way, wouldn’t it? I’m not familiar with how they shot that part in AOTC, and no clue about ANH since I’m not an OT fan. I do remember a lot of people assuming at the time of Smith’s comments that it was the Lars’ homestead set.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:21 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:@Moonlight13 Good point, he could have been there at different stages of filming.

The homestead set likely would have also been on a soundstage either way, wouldn’t it? I’m not familiar with how they shot that part in AOTC, and no clue about ANH since I’m not an OT fan. I do remember a lot of people assuming at the time of Smith’s comments that it was the Lars’ homestead set.
@AcrosstheStars
It's possible, I'm just saying that we can't be 100% sure.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:29 pm

nana7marie wrote:
AcrosstheStars wrote:Dan Mindel, TROS’ director of photography, posted this on IG. According to the poster, they asked him was it Tatooine, and he deleted the picture. If you look to his right (our left), you can see the moisture evaporator. Mountains and landscaping would be edited out in post. Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 30 7s2l9c5zug341

@AcrosstheStars

Was about to post the same thing! Very Happy Twitter user @EarthSunMoon1 posted the close-up next to a pic of the actual shot from the film here and indeed Tatooine is back:

It’s something to be expected, and also supported by the leaks (I don’t believe it’ll go as reported by JediPaxis, though lol! ).
@nana7marie

we need to figure out when Adam Driver took the last shot, where he was.
in this picture it doesn't seem to me in Jordan ... maybe it's the light, or the ground
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:36 pm

Teo oswald wrote:
nana7marie wrote:

@AcrosstheStars

@nana7marie

in this picture it doesn't seem to me in Jordan ... maybe it's the light, or the ground
@Teo oswald

I can’t even remember what interview it was, but he said that after the last scene for the character was done (the article was clear to specify it wasn’t necessarily Adam’s last scene, meaning it was possibly shot out of order), he had to hop on a plane immediately from London, and he was going over the dialogue and so on. So that tells us Ben’s last scene was 1. Most likely on a soundstage and 2. He talks in it. So unless that article was inaccurate, the last scene of Ben isn’t him as a silent Force ghost anyway. I do think this is likely Jordan, and Mindel just used a filter.

I know Daisy keeps talking about filming wrapping up with Naomi, then John, then her, but Adam fits in there somewhere too, thanks to his MUA posting that day. That last day may not have been the last scenes anyway though, just goes to the point that they’re leaving things out in interviews.
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape Sun 08 Dec 2019, 4:46 pm

rey09 wrote:
Lovely_Rose wrote:Honestly I thought Tattooine would be in this film even if the leaks didn’t say so. It’s a logical setting to show in the last Skywalker film.
@Lovely_Rose

Yes I've also been thinking this. At first I was like why would they go there? If they are in the outer rims, Jakku would make more sense. But then i really thought about how Tatooine is kind of like another character in the series- it's where it all started, for Anakin, for Luke. It's just poetry to end it there. And I really think that Ben must have gone to Tatooine too at some pt, with Luke.

Honestly despite the horrible leak, I really think there's too much nonsense to be believable. Reylos got everything right, so we got the track record. I am still hoping we will get that true sentimental end, Rey and Ben kissing against the backdrop of the binary sunset. That's the real way to end this saga. That VF cover shoot may be directing us toward that.

@AcrosstheStars Kevin Smith said ppl told him to check out this last set or something for the last scene and he was about to go look but JJ advised to watch in the movie because it's so mindblowing apparently. So he decided to not spoil himself. I think I saw smith's video saying that. So idk
@rey09

Here’s a thought, because really, it’s hard to figure out why anyone but Kylo would go to Tatooine— Rey and Kylo go there to bury the remnants of Vader’s mask. It’s no longer a Sith artifact or a Horcrux, so to speak— it’s a remnant from a cremation, and it’s time to lay it to rest. Anakin has had some sort of communication with Ben, presumably as a Force ghost, and it’s clear to Ben that Vader died a long time ago and Anakin Skywalker lived again. The last remnants of Palpatine’s hold over the Skywalker family need to be buried, because Darth Sidious’s control of their destiny is over.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 08 Dec 2019, 5:15 pm

Lily Snape wrote:
rey09 wrote:
@Lovely_Rose

@rey09

Here’s a thought, because really, it’s hard to figure out why anyone but Kylo would go to Tatooine— Rey and Kylo go there to bury the remnants of Vader’s mask.  It’s no longer a Sith artifact or a Horcrux, so to speak— it’s a remnant from a cremation, and it’s time to lay it to rest.  Anakin has had some sort of communication with Ben, presumably as a Force ghost, and it’s clear to Ben that Vader died a long time ago and Anakin Skywalker lived again.  The last remnants of Palpatine’s hold over the Skywalker family need to be buried, because Darth Sidious’s control of their destiny is over.  
@Lily Snape

I would love this. The gateway to Vader’s creation happened on Tatooine, when Anakin killed all of the Tusken Raiders. It would be fitting if Vader’s “end” was symbolized there in a way like this.

I really wish Naboo was in this movie. That’s where Anidala were truly happy, as much as they could be in hiding. It represents the ultimate “What if?” for the Skywalker family and the galaxy out of all the planets, since it’s also Palpatine’s home world. And on a more shallow note, it’s so pretty and is my favorite planet in all of Star Wars. H-beating
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddieDove Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:31 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:
Teo oswald wrote:
nana7marie wrote:

@AcrosstheStars

@nana7marie

@Teo oswald

I can’t even remember what interview it was, but he said that after the last scene for the character was done (the article was clear to specify it wasn’t necessarily Adam’s last scene, meaning it was possibly shot out of order), he had to hop on a plane immediately from London, and he was going over the dialogue and so on. So that tells us Ben’s last scene was 1. Most likely on a soundstage and 2. He talks in it. So unless that article was inaccurate, the last scene of Ben isn’t him as a silent Force ghost anyway. I do think this is likely Jordan, and Mindel just used a filter.

I know Daisy keeps talking about filming wrapping up with Naomi, then John, then her, but Adam fits in there somewhere too, thanks to his MUA posting that day. That last day may not have been the last scenes anyway though, just goes to the point that they’re leaving things out in interviews.
@AcrosstheStars

IIRC, the article referred to "what he believed to be his last scene". So, the additional or re-shootings are not excluded.
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:52 pm

Lily Snape wrote:
rey09 wrote:
@Lovely_Rose

@rey09

Here’s a thought, because really, it’s hard to figure out why anyone but Kylo would go to Tatooine— Rey and Kylo go there to bury the remnants of Vader’s mask. It’s no longer a Sith artifact or a Horcrux, so to speak— it’s a remnant from a cremation, and it’s time to lay it to rest. Anakin has had some sort of communication with Ben, presumably as a Force ghost, and it’s clear to Ben that Vader died a long time ago and Anakin Skywalker lived again. The last remnants of Palpatine’s hold over the Skywalker family need to be buried, because Darth Sidious’s control of their destiny is over.
@Lily Snape

That would fit so perfectly, they would have visited the old death star but they fight there, so it'd be nice for them to be making peace at last, in the calm of the desert. Ugh please JJ please give this to us

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:59 pm

I also wondered why they would utilize Tatooine long before the leaks about it, but if they bury Vader's helmet, the last physical vestige of Anakin, on his home planet, that would actually be really nice. And Kylo would be burying his obsession with Vader/power/the dark side/legacy with it, with Rey by his side. Or Tatooine could be used as a flashback. Especially with the full circle approach they've taken, either one would make more sense than I thought. Remember when we thought she might go back to Jakku? lol. Again, maybe for a flashback. Jordan was used for 2 planets, yes? We know Pasaana, and it doesn't look like Jakku. Location-wise, it looks more like Tatooine.

I somehow doubt the cinematographer would be posting photos from the set of the last scene on social media before TROS is out. And yes, the Kevin Smith in tears scene he was witness to was 3PO, and he was persuaded not to see whatever the sets for the actual last scene were. So does he know it's mind-melting because JJ told him so? TROS had a skeleton crew towards the end, I do not think many people saw it.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 7:07 pm

@californiagirl It's like coming full circle, we end where it all began. I've always loved that idea, I just hope they do it justice

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sun 08 Dec 2019, 7:17 pm

So, according to the leaks, Rey and the resistance teams will have a group selfie on Tatooine, but JohnB has shown no reaction whatsoever about TROS after he saw it at the cast screening, at least we have Richard E. Grant's enthusiastic reaction clip on twitter while JohnB has remained silent even though he's supposed to be one of the heroes that shows up at the ending of Skywalker saga. JohnB's interviews for TROS press tour and JohnB's tweets on twitter made it very clear that he has always wanted to be a hero so badly and he doesn't like to be a comic relief.  Am I missing something here? or the ending really doesn't please JohnB's expectation?

motherofpearl1 wrote:I have to admit I lay a lot of this blame on the likes of the Mary Sue magazine, which repeatedly insisted that 'strong' women should also be single women.
@motherofpearl1

ViewerAnon, one of our allies said he won't be able to see TROS until 16th Dec but he has seen Wonder Woman 1984 already and he has leaked full plot of that film for DC fans. Diana's love story

Spoiler:

Wonder Woman 1984's ending supports Mary Sue magazine's propaganda a lot.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AcrosstheStars Sun 08 Dec 2019, 8:57 pm

OrionStars wrote:So, according to the leaks, Rey and the resistance teams will have a group selfie on Tatooine, but JohnB has shown no reaction whatsoever about TROS after he saw it at the cast screening, at least we have Richard E. Grant's enthusiastic reaction clip on twitter while JohnB has remained silent even though he's supposed to be one of the heroes that shows up at the ending of Skywalker saga. JohnB's interviews for TROS press tour and JohnB's tweets on twitter made it very clear that he has always wanted to be a hero so badly and he doesn't like to be a comic relief.  Am I missing something here? or the ending really doesn't please JohnB's expectation?

motherofpearl1 wrote:I have to admit I lay a lot of this blame on the likes of the Mary Sue magazine, which repeatedly insisted that 'strong' women should also be single women.
@motherofpearl1

ViewerAnon, one of our allies said he won't be able to see TROS until 16th Dec but he has seen Wonder Woman 1984 already and he has leaked full plot of that film for DC fans. Diana's love story

Spoiler:

@OrionStars

His reaction (or, more like nonreaction) on Nightline was noticeable to me too. But there’s just so many possible explanations for it, that the odds of us hitting on the right one are low. Maybe he wasn’t enthused, or maybe he was exhausted from all the media, maybe he was worried about something unrelated, maybe a scene he really liked got cut, maybe it was just really sinking in that this half a decade experience was really almost all over and he’s bummed, etc. Just no way to know unless he tells us at some point. REG sure seems excited, although I’m not familiar enough with him to know if that’s how he normally reacts to seeing his films. If they would actually let Kelly talk more in depth, her take on how it ends would be pretty telling IMO.

I would love to hear Ian’s thoughts on this movie and if he’s seen it, but Palpatine’s an even bigger walking spoiler than Kylo, and the Mouse has seemingly muzzled him. Hayden too, going by that comic con they were supposed to do the joint Q&A at until Disney stopped it. I keep coming back to that last minute cancellation, because I have such a hard time imagining they would stop Hayden from talking if he was just a voice ala Ewan in TFA.

Do we know if ViewerAnon is going to be able to share scoops, or is he embargoed until Wednesday the 18th and can just give vague statements until then?
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey Sun 08 Dec 2019, 9:12 pm

AcrosstheStars wrote:
OrionStars wrote:So, according to the leaks, Rey and the resistance teams will have a group selfie on Tatooine, but JohnB has shown no reaction whatsoever about TROS after he saw it at the cast screening, at least we have Richard E. Grant's enthusiastic reaction clip on twitter while JohnB has remained silent even though he's supposed to be one of the heroes that shows up at the ending of Skywalker saga. JohnB's interviews for TROS press tour and JohnB's tweets on twitter made it very clear that he has always wanted to be a hero so badly and he doesn't like to be a comic relief.  Am I missing something here? or the ending really doesn't please JohnB's expectation?

@motherofpearl1

Spoiler:

@OrionStars

His reaction (or, more like nonreaction) on Nightline was noticeable to me too. But there’s just so many possible explanations for it, that the odds of us hitting on the right one are low. Maybe he wasn’t enthused, or maybe he was exhausted from all the media, maybe he was worried about something unrelated, maybe a scene he really liked got cut, maybe it was just really sinking in that this half a decade experience was really almost all over and he’s bummed, etc. Just no way to know unless he tells us at some point. REG sure seems excited, although I’m not familiar enough with him to know if that’s how he normally reacts to seeing his films. If they would actually let Kelly talk more in depth, her take on how it ends would be pretty telling IMO.

I would love to hear Ian’s thoughts on this movie and if he’s seen it, but Palpatine’s an even bigger walking spoiler than Kylo, and the Mouse has seemingly muzzled him. Hayden too, going by that comic con they were supposed to do the joint Q&A at until Disney stopped it. I keep coming back to that last minute cancellation, because I have such a hard time imagining they would stop Hayden from talking if he was just a voice ala Ewan in TFA.

Do we know if ViewerAnon is going to be able to share scoops, or is he embargoed until Wednesday the 18th and can just give vague statements until then?
@AcrosstheStars

If the same as other movies, they can probably do social media reactions after the movie, and they can be spoilerish, yet they are limited to the character limit of one tweet.

ViewerAnon is trustworthy, an ally? I'm neutral, leaning towards shocked because I know of Reylos who have said he's not. Although, I am presuming he says things how they are, regardless of his preference?? (If so, that is definitely trustworthy).

Anyway, the social media reactions are probably allowed at 9pm/10pmish on the 16th.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl Sun 08 Dec 2019, 9:58 pm

I thought John's non-reaction was curious as well. But I don't know what the WB/DC superhero movie by different people has to do with TROS?

Spoiler:
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionStars Sun 08 Dec 2019, 9:58 pm

@AcrosstheStars
Yeah, JohnB's "reaction"/nonreaction makes everyone confused. He has time to chit-chat about other stuff on twitter but doesn't care to hype up his role in TROS even though he has already seen it himself? It's so suspicious.

About VA, don't worry he will leak full plot of TROS, that his style.

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Yeah, he's one of our allies, he truthfully reported what he saw and he was on Bendemtion since TLJ

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 30 QzD88EY

Some Reylos on twitter hate him because he said he heard a few things that were similar to some plot points of JP's leaks, therefore he supported JP's leaks to some degree. But he promises he will provide real leaks of TROS after he sees the film with his own eyes.
OrionStars
OrionStars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next