Rey & Kylo Ren Connection (a Reylo Star Wars forum)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for Episode 9

+88
giaciak2
Moonlight13
Lucina
Let The Past Die
twilekempire
Darth Rowan
nickandnora
Geralt_Riv
adamdrivershair
Darth_marshmallow
Darth Dementor
KnightsofReyloRen
IoJovi
bashfulblueeyes3
MrsWindu
Starliteprism
KnightsofReylo_2015
thescavenger
PalmettoBlue
DeeBee
snufkin
BB-Rey
TheLastJedi
Irina de France
Teo oswald
Birdwoman
SkyStar
AcrosstheStars
BigDeal2187
BenRey
SanghaRen
Kylo Rey
whisperingwillow
special_cases
MyOnlyHope
Socialnole
unicorn
LadyHa
Lily Snape
Jozie
californiagirl
anneb
Ynqve
Chained Prometheus
Man Without A Star
Cowgirlsamurai
lauvamp
Darth_Awakened
ISeeAnIsland
Piper Maru
Gemlake
jakkusun
Xylo Ren
RosiePancake
kroi
rey09
Little_Boots
nite0wl29
panki
reylo1992
SoloSideCousin
Kylo Men
Anakin Skywalker
Moonjump05
Forsythia
Rimfaxe96
AnneNeville
fuhry
Rei of Sunshine
Reylo Lemon
Kessel
LastCrusadeLeft
DarthRen
Tex
shii405
Night Huntress
Chris24601
CienaRee
ZioRen
rawpowah
FrolickingFizzgig
Saracene
cherrylipstick
Darth Dingbat
vaderito
MeadowofAshes
SheLitAFire
ReyofLightSide
92 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Predictions for Episode 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for Episode 9

Post by DeeBee Thu 14 Dec 2017, 11:22 pm

I've edited these quotes for the sake of brevity. Hope that's okay..
ZioRen wrote:
Darth Dingbat wrote:

I feel like the coming-of-age story that really interested Rian was Kylo's evolution into the main villain, and not so much the story of a lost boy. I confess I have no sense of where this is supposed to go now, and how the connection between Rey and Kylo - which was, presumably, set up for a reason - is supposed to play into it.
@Darth Dingbat

But Kylo becoming Renperor wasn't a coming of age at all. He's as out of control and irrationally angry in those final scenes as we've ever seen him. In fact, he was much more mature and level-headed in all of his previous scenes with Rey and he's back to the temper tantrum Kylo we knew from TFA at the end.
@ZioRen

You know - you guys have a point there. I agree, it seems like Finn, Poe and Rey all got a coming of age story more so than Kylo!
Kylo's coming of age story feels at this point like it's still a work in progress. His confronting Snoke and defeating him was in itself a coming of age for Kylo. It was massive.. But it feels like there is more to come in his being closer to adulthood! Smile
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tex Fri 15 Dec 2017, 3:03 am

MeadowofAshes wrote:There's a time jump between episodes. Rey is obviously a wonderful Jedi and a key player in rebuilding the Resistance, but it's meaningless. She has no ties to these people beyond Leia and Finn, and she's not complete without Ben. Ben (hear me out on this) actually becomes great at being Renperor. Only to find that in spite of how successful he is, the position is completely hollow without Rey beside him. Aaaaaaaangsty AF.
@MeadowofAshes

Yes! Tell me more! Quick make it into a fanfic. Maybe LF will then use it as inspiration for Ep. 9 Razz
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 15 Dec 2017, 3:08 am

- Time jump of year or so. They need to prepare for the war to end all wars.
- Leia's death and Kylo will feel it.
- Luke and Kylo will interact and I think Luke will push him a bit. I tcould be amazing watching Force Ghost Luke and Kylo who will be angry.
- Kylo vs Hux. Hux certainly wouldn't like that he has to answer to Kylo.
- Finn and Rose will grow even more close.
- Kylo and Rey will fight.
- Rey will repair the saber and finish her training with Force Ghost Luke.
- Kylo will get a redemption but not sure how. He's falling deeper and deeper.
- I have this feelings that Poe will portrayed as someone Kylo wish he was but isn't. There were few scenes about him and Rey. Not like it will be serious but to play with it. Mr Whickam maybe?
- Knights of Ren will make Kylo's personal guard, like Snoke had his Praetorian Guards. I think maybe Rian decided to save them for IX.
- Ach-To will be back, so will Mustafar.
- That boy at the end might be too.
- New faces for FO and the Resistance will be needed. Can we even call it the Resistance.
- Kylo will struggle with ruling emotionally, I think he might truly have good intentions on what should be done.
- We'll see Anakin, Luke, Leia, Yoda, Obi-Wan as Force Ghost. It would be poetic to get them in one scene, shame that Han couldn't because he's not FS.
- We'll see a new color of lightsaber, possibly for Rey or when or if Kylo's gets redeemed, symbolic.
- Kylo's redemption will be his work and his work only.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Fri 15 Dec 2017, 5:13 am

When JJ said IX will combine all OT-PT-ST together, its kind of a given that Obi Wan and Anakin force ghosts will show up... I will be looking forward to Hayden Christensen - Adam Driver dialogue scene. It will be very interesting since Kylo/Ben is a reverse-Anakin and it will be very, very touching if Anakin tell Ben not to repeat the same mistake he did. And I hope... I hope... just as TLJ!Yoda erased the bad taste of PT!Yoda, IX!Anakin force ghost will be able to erase the horrible taste of PT!Anakin
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by LastCrusadeLeft Fri 15 Dec 2017, 6:41 am

It's clear now that EP8 resembled RotJ/RotS so I think the third installment is going to resemble AotC/ESB:

- there is a time skip; I think 1 year would do

- since Rey has stolen the Jedi books from the tree library (btw: good one, Yoda. Luke truly believed you did burn them at that moment!) she tries to decipher them to create a "grey way" to move on; she tries to restore her lightsaber but fails; Ben mocks her about it via force bond but helps her nonetheless giving her a hint how to do it

- Ben's plans haven't changed: he starts to demonstrate the FO power throughout the galaxy in order to prevent the Resitance to gain more followers; the Knights of Ren are indeed some of Luke's old pupils and serve under Ben

- Leia dies a natural death; Ben uses the force bond to attend the funeral; he assures Rey that his offer still stands but that he will crush her if she decides to stay between him and his goal

- there are a few things Leia passes on to Rey; among them there is a holo from Leia in which she speaks to Ben; we learn that she never really gave up hope (it would be so poetic if her last "living" appearance in the movies is a hologram message)

- Rey has no idea how to surpress the force bond and fears to endanger her friends so she decides to leave the Resistance after Leia's death pretending it's because she wants to learn the ways of the force; Finn instantly knows that she is lying but Rose tells him to trust Rey Smile

- Rey leaves the base; her first stop is Jakku; she scares the s*** out of Unkar and tries to "free" the scavengers; she visits her AT and crushes it with the force when looking at her tally marks; she finds the grave of her parents; Ben tries to comfort her via force bond

- Hux plots behind Ben's back because he never believed that Rey killed Snoke all by herself; he even tries to contact the Resistance to get rid of him Smile

AT THIS POINT ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN SO THERE IS A BLACK HOLE HERE!

- Ben redeems himself at the very last possible moment faking his death in the process
- everyone celebrating the victory and someone asking "Where is Rey?"
- the romantic climax is going to resemble the secret wedding at the end of AotC; everyone thinks Ben dead; only Rey knows that he is alive because of the force bond; she joins him whereever he is and MAYBE there is a kiss
LastCrusadeLeft
LastCrusadeLeft
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 15 Dec 2017, 6:51 am

I have lots of predictions, but here's a few so far that aren't necessarily Reylo related (I'm still making that list).  Smile

- I wonder if there will be a time jump that makes Rey the same age Luke was at the end of ROTJ and Anakin at the end of ROTS?  If so, that's a four year time jump and she'd be 23 years old. I don't know if they'll do that that, but imo, there needs to be some kind of skip into the future.

- I definitely see Hux and Kylo clashing and that leading to a schism in the FO. I hope Kylo breaks away from the FO.

- I think there's a chance we could see the KOR in Episode IX (at least I hope) because Luke mentioned that when Ben betrayed him, he took six pupils with him. There are six KOR and Pablo confirmed they're FS. So where the heck are they?

-I think Rey will construct a new light saber from the broken Skywalker saber. Perhaps a double sided one that everyone expects to see.

-Also, Anakin's Force ghost better return in Episode IX and talk to Kylo. Anakin bears some serious responsibility in this so I think he should play a part in fixing it.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress Fri 15 Dec 2017, 6:55 am

LastCrusadeLeft wrote:
- Ben redeems himself at the very last possible moment faking his death in the process
@LastCrusadeLeft

I was wondering after seeing the movie how they possible could redeem him now... and that would be one way.

The conflict I have is that morally he deserves punishment - big time. I don't want him to, because I want him to live happily ever after- but after that endig?
You know if they just let him be the new leader of the FO after he killed Snoke, I would've been fine with that. But his "let's kill everyone- no prisoners" was just over the top for my taste. They where barely a handful of resistance people left... why bother? They weren't really a threat to him anyway. It wasn't "it's war" anymore in my opinion- he wanted to murder them in his childish rage. I get why some saying he is even darker now.

So I'm not sure he will be redeemable - at least not like I wished him to be.

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 15 Dec 2017, 7:00 am

@LastCrusadeLeft - I also thought TLJ had a lot in common with ROTJ (especially), but also ROTS! I hope Episode IX has some resemblance with AOTC. What I don't want is ANH, lol.
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 Fri 15 Dec 2017, 7:04 am

Kessel wrote:@LastCrusadeLeft - I also thought TLJ had a lot in common with ROTJ (especially), but also ROTS! I hope Episode IX has some resemblance with AOTC. What I don't want is ANH, lol.
@Kessel

Which part of TLJ have something in common with ROTJ and ROTS?
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene Fri 15 Dec 2017, 7:13 am

Kylo's fate to me ultimately comes down to the question, are TPTB happy to close down the Skywalker saga for good, 100%, it's over red rover, or would they consider leaving in an opportunity for more stories down the track if they ever wished to come back to it and make more $$$$$$$.

I don't think that Kylo's actions in TLJ preclude anything; it's all about how you roll it out in the next film. I expect for instance that the "but Kylo killed Han!" chorus will die down significantly after TLJ, because the movie gave people more character material to chew on (sure some of that new material will convince people that yep Kylo is beyond hope now, but the point is that's it's the latest material that counts).
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel Fri 15 Dec 2017, 7:14 am

shii405 wrote:
Kessel wrote:@LastCrusadeLeft - I also thought TLJ had a lot in common with ROTJ (especially), but also ROTS! I hope Episode IX has some resemblance with AOTC. What I don't want is ANH, lol.
@Kessel

Which part of TLJ have something in common with ROTJ and ROTS?
@shii405

Off the top of my head, lots of things in Rey and Kylo's interactions are reminiscent of ROTJ: Rey sensing Kylo's conflict, thinking she can save him and going to him. Also the entire throne room scene; it was a subversion of the ROTJ throne room scene with the emperor, especially the end. Also the elevator scene (which also happened in ROTJ, except not near as tantalizing). Both Rey and Luke felt the conflict" in Kylo and Vader, respectively.

Also, Kylo's plea Rey to join him is a mix of Vader's plea to Luke in TESB and Anakin's plea to Padme in ROTS. They end the same way too (rejection).

Last edited by Kessel on Fri 15 Dec 2017, 7:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Kessel
Kessel

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen Fri 15 Dec 2017, 7:15 am

Night Huntress wrote:
LastCrusadeLeft wrote:
@LastCrusadeLeft

I was wondering after seeing the movie how they possible could redeem him now... and that would be one way.

The conflict I have is that morally he deserves punishment - big time. I don't want him to, because I want him to live happily ever after- but after that endig?
You know if they just let him be the new leader of the FO after he killed Snoke, I would've been fine with that. But his "let's kill everyone- no prisoners" was just over the top for my taste. They where barely a handful of resistance people left... why bother? They weren't really a threat to him anyway. It wasn't "it's war" anymore in my opinion- he wanted to murder them in his childish rage. I get why some saying he is even darker now.

So I'm not sure he will be redeemable - at least not like I wished him to be.

@Night Huntress

My thoughts kinda. That part was dissapointing in a way and it seems like Kylo is back to TFA Kylo, not much growing beyond Rey and his tantrum fit once she rejected him. Remaking things is one way but destroy them all in his way not exactly the best way to do things. Won't earn him much fans. He has to pay for his actions - no way people or JJ will let him slide by easily. I'm funny enough optimistic[even tho naturally a pessimistic person] but also two years of will he won't he in terms of redemption and where Kylo and Rey stands.

That timejump can have positive and negative effect. Things can change, Rey broke that force connection at this point and who knows where this leads us.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 15 Dec 2017, 8:41 am

Kylo becomes the Ruler of the Underworld and kills everyone off. I don't know what to make of him :/
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:09 am

What I really want for Renperor in Ep 9 is he surprising becomes somewhat of a Benevolent Ruler. Emotional, yet with the best intentions. Kylo believes what the FO stands for is right, and that is bringing order to a very divided galaxy, getting rid of corruption, and promoting equality for all colonies.

The FO is pretty much just a military junta at this point. But it is strong and I believe it already has a lot of colonies and allied planets. The military aspect is all thanks to Brendol Hux, and now Armitage Hux. The STs are children kidnapped and conditioned into servitude, something that was hinted in TFA that Kylo did not approve of. All this Facist imagery is actually because of Hux Sr. and Hux Jr and Phasma. Kylo has the potential to go beyond that.

With Phasma gone, the STs would likely get a new captain. Someone hopefully not cruel like her. This would be a nice opportunity for a ST reprogramming.

Maybe there will be a timeskip of like a year, where the Resistance is hiding in planet Batuu, obviously now because it's off grid from FO. And Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is actually getting sith done. Somehow I have a headcanon that he gets rid of slavery in his colonies. Maybe we'll have a short cantina scene in Batuu where Rey overhears some traders complaining that FO got rid of slavers so business is a bit slow, or that the FO is offering lots of job opportunities, and stuff like that and people are allying with FO more.

But while Kylo is trying his best, we also have Hux who is planning a mutiny, and maybe he strings along some disgruntled old officers, or maybe one Knight of Ren who he bribes with the idea of power, and since he easily still has most of the military's allegiance, he could use that against Ren.

Then we have Rey and the Resistance. They are recuperating and slowly rebuilding in Batuu. They receive help from allies, but some have turned away because they choose the (new) FO and Poe, whom I see will be the general for Ep 9, is frustrated and is eager to bring down Kylo and the FO, and he wants to find that weakness.

Leia dies early in 9. Kylo feels it and Rey feels him grieve. Rey reluctantly opens the bond to check on him and she is curious and asks if he really did all those reforms for the FO. They rekindle the bond, taking their time and they learn more about each other and the bond. And slowly Rey realizes that he is changing.

Maybe Rey reads about it in the texts and she shares the knowledge with Kylo? Meanwhile all this time maybe Rey helps some newly discovered Force sensitives to learn their powers (?)

Then Poe informs the group that they have decided to launch an assasination mission against Renperor. It's big and ambitious. Truly something Poe would do. It's in his character. Rey is scared and tells Finn that they can't kill Kylo, because if they do, they would also be killing her. (Let's assume for the moment that JJ and Rian would've expanded the Force lore to the point that forcebond severance could be lethal) Maybe she learns this in the jedi texts. Poe finds out and is determined to make Rey help him bait Kylo. He doesn't understand her attachment to him because he sees Kylo Ren as a monster. Poe is basically Gaston on "Kill the Beast" mode.

Hux wants to continue his military campaign his own way and wants to annihilate the remaining resistance but Kylo refuses because he doesnt want to waste resources on war, and also because of Rey. Hux sees this as a flaw and goes with the mutiny. The KOR turn against Kylo for power.

Rey tries to warn Kylo about the assasination. But Kylo is also preoccupied because Hux and the KOR turn against him (because that is so Dark Side) and he escapes.

The resistance arrives at wherever Kylo's headquarters/castle is and battle ensues.

Rey gets captured by Hux and the KOR and used against Kylo. (I know, I know, kidnapping bleargh! But at this point I really want to see Rey being saved by someone at least once. Not to diminish Rey, but to show how Kylo really cares for her) Stuff happens. There is a big fight. Hux's mutiny and Poe's crew is subdued by those loyal to Kylo (I have this weird headcanon that Finn leads them ans becomes ST captain. But better.)

Kylo is wounded and dying but Rey gives him the kiss of life.

Ending is they all live happily ever after where Kylo is a good and just supreme leader who has moved on from all his past trauma, and he and Rey are together and she teaches those who want to learn the Force.

It all ends happy because this is Disney and I can f***ing dream.
p.s. oh, you were wondering about Poe? Poe can go **** himself. Who needs him. he had way too much screentime already.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:37 am

LastCrusadeLeft wrote:It's clear now that EP8 resembled RotJ/RotS so I think the third installment is going to resemble AotC/ESB:

- there is a time skip; I think 1 year would do

- since Rey has stolen the Jedi books from the tree library (btw: good one, Yoda. Luke truly believed you did burn them at that moment!) she tries to decipher them to create a "grey way" to move on; she tries to restore her lightsaber but fails; Ben mocks her about it via force bond but helps her nonetheless giving her a hint how to do it

- Ben's plans haven't changed: he starts to demonstrate the FO power throughout the galaxy in order to prevent the Resitance to gain more followers; the Knights of Ren are indeed some of Luke's old pupils and serve under Ben

- Leia dies a natural death; Ben uses the force bond to attend the funeral; he assures Rey that his offer still stands but that he will crush her if she decides to stay between him and his goal

- there are a few things Leia passes on to Rey; among them there is a holo from Leia in which she speaks to Ben; we learn that she never really gave up hope (it would be so poetic if her last "living" appearance in the movies is a hologram message)

- Rey has no idea how to surpress the force bond and fears to endanger her friends so she decides to leave the Resistance after Leia's death pretending it's because she wants to learn the ways of the force; Finn instantly knows that she is lying but Rose tells him to trust Rey Smile

- Rey leaves the base; her first stop is Jakku; she scares the s*** out of Unkar and tries to "free" the scavengers; she visits her AT and crushes it with the force when looking at her tally marks; she finds the grave of her parents; Ben tries to comfort her via force bond

- Hux plots behind Ben's back because he never believed that Rey killed Snoke all by herself; he even tries to contact the Resistance to get rid of him Smile

AT THIS POINT ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN SO THERE IS A BLACK HOLE HERE!

- the romantic climax is going to resemble the secret wedding at the end of AotC; everyone thinks Ben dead; only Rey knows that he is alive because of the force bond; she joins him whereever he is and MAYBE there is a kiss
@LastCrusadeLeft

Send this to JJ - STAT!

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Reylo Lemon Fri 15 Dec 2017, 12:07 pm

I want "fun with Reylo" in the soundtrack Lolilol
Reylo Lemon
Reylo Lemon
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 15 Dec 2017, 12:15 pm

Maria Antonietta wrote:I want "fun with Reylo" in the soundtrack Lolilol
@Maria Antonietta

Force Bonding With Reylo

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry Fri 15 Dec 2017, 1:06 pm

Each Star Wars movie has had a time jump, except for this last one. We had a 10+ year time jump between I and II, and the time jumps in the OT were kind of nebulous but fell into the years range.

So I think, given the state of the Resistance after this movie, and the fact that there was a big gap between I and II and this is the last gap, we're going to have a bigger gap than usual. I think if this was NOT the case, they would have re-edited the movie to have Leia die. I have long wondered how they're going to handle this. I think this is how.

So, here's my prediction:

IX opens many years after the events of TFA/TLJ. The First Order dominates the galaxy, but the Resistance is strong, and growing, and governs a good portion of the galaxy. Rey has a group of young Jedi trainees (including the boy from the end of TLJ). The opening scene is Leia's funeral. Finn and Rose are married, Poe is ascending to the leadership of the New Republic. He's been flirting with Rey for years, but she has resisted. The force bond between her and Kylo has been inactive for some time, but Leia's death causes a ripple in the Force which reawakens it.

Meanwhile, Kylo has remained with the First Order. He has become much less ruthless, but Hux struggles against that, and to a large extent, Kylo has allowed Hux to take over and has increasingly isolated himself. War is still raging between the FO and the New New Republic as systems fight the FO and the Republic aids them, and also the Republic tries to convince independent systems to align with them. Kylo wants the FO to win so that there can be peace, but is frustrated. The FO has clearly lost some momentum, and yeah, they're probably building another death star.

On a mission to Mandalore with Finn and Rose (and perhaps a padawan) to aid the resistance there, Kylo appears to Rey as a broken man, lonely, empty, and regretful of how he handled their last meeting. It touches her heart, though she dare not tell Poe or Finn. FG Luke appears to her and advises her to meet with him. They proceed to a neutral location, but get trapped there when the FO begins a vicious attack on the planet, and get drawn into a situation where they encounter a group of Mandalorians that want an independent Mandalore, not beholden to the FO or the New New Republic. They are drawn into a desperate situation where they must work together. There, they encounter a few of the remaining Knights of Ren (who are pissed at Kylo for abandoning them for the FO) who have joined this cause. We learn that another Knight of Ren is still with the FO.

Meanwhile, Finn and Rose are fighting with the Republic - leaning Mandalorians, trying to get a message out to the Republic, trying to escape, and trying to find Rey.

On this desperate mission together, Rey and Kylo begin to fall in love in earnest. Then, Rey is recognized by one of the Mandalorians, who takes her to her real family - the Kryze clan. There she meets her Father and siblings. They tell her she was kidnapped as an infant by opportunistic thieves who feared her power. She doubts this until FG Obi-wan appears and confirms it. After that she is pissed at Kylo, and he admits he lied to her about her parents, and that cools off their romance somewhat.

Next, Finn and Rose and the NNR Mandalorians find both the pro-FO Mandalorians and the Independent Mandalorians and a huge fight is about to go down, until Kylo and Rey stand up and implore all three sides to find an agreement. Rey is then exposed to all the Mandalorians as the missing Kryze - Kenobi child, the one who is prophesized to unite Mandalore. They all come together, and even Finn and Rose enter an uneasy alliance, and agree to tell Poe not to attempt to interfere in Mandalorian affairs. This satisfies Kylo as his true heart tells him each system, each person, each community should be free to live life as they wish.

But the FO attacks, and attacks hard, and all the Mandalorians are forced to fight them off. Kylo redeems himself by saving Finn's a**, by saving Rose's a**, by helping Rey's padawan, and Rey falls for him again. But they are losing the battle. After spending the night together while under siege, Rey wakes to find Ben gone. Ben knows that only he can bring the First Order down. So he leaves, goes back to the First Order, and begins to sabotage them. He probably has a 'disarm' order dialed up (order 99?) Hux realizes what he is doing and turns the FO against him. He battles hundreds of stormtroopers, but detroys much of their armament, kills Hux and throws the FO into disarray. Ben is wounded but escapes. Rey rescues his broken ship in space. Ben dies, redeemed not only in the eyes of Rey but in the eyes of Finn and the rest of the Republic. With the First Order out of the way, the Republic is committed to being more of a humanitarian organization than an over-arching galactic Government.

Don't worry Reylos, Rey is pregnant with Ben's child when the movie ends. The Skywalkers live on.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneNeville Fri 15 Dec 2017, 1:16 pm

Do we know when 9 starts filming?
AnneNeville
AnneNeville
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 15 Dec 2017, 1:21 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Do we know when 9 starts filming?
@AnneNeville

No, but based on when TLJ started shooting wouldn't it be this coming spring?

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine Fri 15 Dec 2017, 2:04 pm

MeadowofAshes wrote:
@AnneNeville

@MeadowofAshes

I think they said they moved Principal photography to June 2018. Should've been Jan 2018, but with script rewrites and all that.

Also---- and this is just be being hopeful-----

Is it possible that Ep 9 marketing we will have EVIL UNREDEEMABLE RENPEROR
but the twist is that he is redeemed in the end?

We were expecting them to go Evil Kylo for TLJ Marketing and then show his redemption onscreen, but look what happened. Totally turned that over its head!

Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes Fri 15 Dec 2017, 2:05 pm

Rei of Sunshine wrote:
MeadowofAshes wrote:
@AnneNeville

@MeadowofAshes

I think they said they moved Principal photography to June 2018. Should've been Jan 2018, but with script rewrites and all that.

Also---- and this is just be being hopeful-----

Is it possible that Ep 9 marketing we will have EVIL UNREDEEMABLE RENPEROR
but the twist is that he is redeemed in the end?

We were expecting them to go Evil Kylo for TLJ Marketing and then show his redemption onscreen, but look what happened. Totally turned that over its head!

@Rei of Sunshine

I fully expect EVIL IRREDEEMABLE RENPEROR marketing. I'm looking forward to it. Twisted Evil

MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin Fri 15 Dec 2017, 4:53 pm

Oh evil irredeemable Renperor for sure. Though basically he turns into Heathcliffe after Cathy leaves him, so I'd expect more of the same.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 Fri 15 Dec 2017, 5:08 pm

Really hard to predict much.

- Lens flares, obviously 'cause JJ.
- Hux doing a coup d'etat to kick Renperor out - I do think Hux has it in him to succeed in this effort too, he's said it himself - those are his armies, his resources; all he needs to do is boobytrap Kylo's shuttle etc - plenty of possibilities
- I think the Resistance needs more recruits and allies. I don't buy Leia's cheesy "The galaxy has lost hope" line. But I'm not sure how they're going to cram all this into just one movie.
- more reylo goodness - force bond stuff for sure, not so sure about kiss/deeper romance after VIII
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia Fri 15 Dec 2017, 5:08 pm

My predictions:
- There's a time skip so that Kylo has already build up a reputation as Renperor and the Resistance has been rebuilt
- Hux plans a mutiny against Kylo
- Rey builds a new lightsaber
- Reylo kiss
- We will see Mustafar again
- Rey and Kylo still have a Force Bond
- We will see DJ again
- We will see the KoR again
- Kylo sacrifices himself for Rey OR Rey kills Kylo even though she loves him (similar to how Padme was originally meant to be planning to kill Anakin) (sorry, I'm a bit pessimistic at the moment. Of course I would prefer a happy ending for Reylo)
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next